Bach & Elgar's Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

I barely felt the brush of fingertips in my pubic hair then he brushed my vulva. I gasped again and wantonly opened my legs. Someone else's fingers were caressing me, spreading my lips. I felt my vagina tested, circled, then he was inside me. Smearing my fluids up to my clitoris, brushing it, rubbing it, spreading me...

I didn't take long. Head down, clutching his hair, pressing him against my hip, I came shuddering and shaking. He played me as sweetly as a cello, sensing my orgasm, holding me there, then gently easing me off.

When I opened my eyes again, he was still looking up at me, still smiling, but with a touch of lewdness in his beautiful eyes.

He took my hand off his head and kissed it. He took out his other hand, kissed that and breathed its scent with eyes closed. Then he silently got up and left me in Practice Room 4.

I don't remember anything about that rehearsal; no conversations, not even the pieces we went over. I was in a warm daze. Only Jack cut through it.

"Can I drive you home tonight? I need to thank you somehow or other." I agreed in case I wandered off on the way back to the station.

In the car it hit me. "This is it. I've thought about it so much, now suddenly it's going to happen. Tonight."

Another thought struck me even harder. "Jack is the one. He's caring, sensitive, funny, intelligent, so sexy... he's for me. I love him. All the signs were there, if I'd bothered to read them. It's obvious now I've said it to myself."

In my tiny flat I was relieved my flatmate wasn't in. We got on well, but I was in such a wild state I was thankful I had the place to myself, with just my favourite poster.

Jack saw it as he kindly brought my cello in. In fact you couldn't miss it as it faced the door. A huge photo of Jacqueline du Pré, with her long golden hair falling around her face as she looks down her cello. Golden light on golden wood. It's a picture of skill and sensitivity. Jack was stunned and almost became tearful again. I lead him away to the kitchen.

We needed a diversion. I had been feeling thirsty in the car so I checked the fridge. All there was was pineapple juice. At least we had two clean glasses.

I gave him his drink and we clinked glasses. We sipped the tart drink together and I watched him blink in surprise. Suddenly I had to kiss him.

It was so easy to put my arms around him, to draw him down and feel his lips on mine. It was easy again to taste him (and the pineapple), to feel our tongues brushing, grazing teeth, exciting us. I felt his eyelashes on my cheek. We kissed and kissed.

Then I hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear. "Jack, you are the one to take me." I laughed gently. "You probably already know I love you, and now I want you. But I have so many crazy ideas about my first time that you must be careful - it has to be special."

Jack hesitated a fraction. "Did you say your first time? To have sex?"

I laughed again. "Well, I might have taken my own virginity when I was 16, and I've done my own thing... but you are my first lover, so you must promise."

I could feel him smile against my neck. "I promise, it will be wonderful." Then he stiffened and choked slightly. "My first wasn't. It was, cursory. Careless." I hugged him tighter.

He kissed my neck and earlobes, then quickly nipped my collarbone.

I laughed at being tickled. Then all my emotions exploded. Every feeling I'd had that evening - all my overworked expectations of sex, the realisation about Jack, Elgar's Cello Concerto, cumming to his touch, even the taste of the pineapple juice... everything bubbled up and washed over me.

I fell on him like a wolf. I kissed and nipped him back. He kissed and held me as I twisted and kissed whatever my lips brushed. I pulled his head down and kissed his beautiful eyes, his cheeks, even his lips. I bit him, I pushed him and pulled him, bumping doorposts until we were in my bedroom. Recklessly I pulled him onto the bed on top of me. He managed to keep up with me somehow - and not injure me in the fall.

On the bed he tugged at my top and I willingly peeled it off. I am endowed with an extremely flat chest - hardly any bump of breasts - but my nipples were hard and pointed and tingling. They tingled more as the fabric went over them, then when he kissed them I cried out, the feeling was so strong.

My hands roamed over his body above me. I came to his belt and tried to undo it. He whipped it off, tore off his trousers and jocks and I saw his precious, rampant cock, standing proud of his red-brown hairs. I had to touch.

I pulled his skin back and ran my hands to his balls. I tugged the fine skin sheathing him, up and down. He froze, thrust his hips out and give a hoarse cry.

I felt his cock pulsing under my fingers as I clutched it. Up the shaft, then I saw it. I clearly saw his cum flying up in the air, towards my face. I had a split-second thought of the uncomfortable girls I'd seen on the internet, then it landed on my neck. More spattered on my chest and down my tummy, warm and wet. Jack let out another hoarse cry.

We stopped. We were both breathing heavily, looking at what we had done to him. A drop of creamy cum peeped out of his cock. He still had his shirt on, I was in my full skirt.

I burst out laughing: my emotions were on a hair-trigger that night. So were his, as he joined in, laughing and gasping.

We settled down, with him sitting astride me. He smiled down at me.

"That puts the score at 1-all."

"Not that we're counting," I replied. "But let's go slow. You promised it would be wonderful."

"I didn't say who for!" he said with a cheeky grin. "Shall we finish getting undressed?" He got off me and tugged at my skirt. I lifted my bottom for him and he bundled up the cloth. He put it to his nose.

"Mmm, smells of your cum and mine!"

"You're rude!"

He gave no answer but stared at me down his nose, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. There was lust in his eyes and his lazy smile. He slid himself down the bed.

He kissed my feet, so softly it didn't tickle. He kissed his way over my ankles and up my legs. His hands rested warmly on my hips as he kissed into my bush, nuzzling my mound. He kissed up to my navel. I do have a few soft curves, which his hands caressed on their way to my ribs. He rubbed his whole body over mine and came up to my neck and ears, kissing softly all the way. My nipples felt on fire as his fine chest hairs brushed them. It left me shivering and shaking with desire. I reached into my drawer and found the condoms I had stolen from my flatmate.

"Jack. Please fuck me." I could hardly believe I was saying such a word, but it was the right one. My whole body wanted him to fuck me.

Condom on, he lay on me and stared into my eyes. "Are you ready? Are we going to do this? Are you going to say stop any time you want to?" His concern made me feel even closer to him. For my answer I reached down and started guiding his cock into me.

He entered me. I felt my vagina opened and stretched, but also expecting the pressure and new sensations. It felt strange but fantastic. He moved in and out, starting with slow shallow strokes. He was unbelievably considerate.

With a start I realised he was all the way in. I strained to look. He paused.

"Feeling OK?"

"Wonderful. Strange. It doesn't really hurt, just, different. Don't stop!"

For a while Jack stretched over me, sometimes barely touching my skin, sometimes lying on me. All the time his cock moved gently in and out. I could start to play with it, squeezing and releasing it.

He tucked his legs up and knelt at my hips, changing the angle of his penetration. Immediately warm tingles shot out of my cunt and across my body. My legs moved round his waist as my hands gripped his arms. My body urged him on. I could smell his sweat as well as my own.

That animal feeling was rising in me. My body was becoming more demanding. I scratched his chest and shoulders, and pulled myself up to kiss his lips.

I don't know how, but I ended up sitting, kissing him hungrily. I pushed him down and straddled him. A surge of desire and sheer power came over me as I forced his cock back inside me. I bounced down hard on his hips. I pushed on his chest to lever myself up. I ground my cunt against his pubic bone, mixing pain and pleasure in a way that made me dizzy. When he brushed and pinched my nipples or scratched my sides with his own nails, I nearly howled. Hot flushes made my cheeks glow.

I could feel it building up. I was now sliding back and forth on his shaft, slipping on my juices. A shuddering started in my cunt, spreading to my legs and up my body. Suddenly I came, crying out as I squeezed his hips with my thighs. My eyes were shut tight and I felt a tear roll out of each as I froze, impaled on my lover, feeling every nerve sing with pleasure.

"AAAHH! So good! So good! Cum! Cum now!" I demanded.

I hope it was the sight of me towering over him, having the best orgasm of my life, that pushed him on as he became more vigorous. He pulled me down and hugged me, at the same time thrusting up into my open cunt. "Lena, you're fucking wonderful. You feel incredible, Lenaaaah..."

I think he lifted himself off the bed as he clutched me and thrust up. He held there a moment, then fell back. His damp skin stuck to mine a second as he fell. I stuck us back together by lying down on him. We didn't move for what seemed ages.

"I wonder where the condom is," I heard from somewhere.

"What??" I rolled off him and looked him up and down. He was still wearing it, just. He discreetly took it off and grinned.

"Just checking! Anyway, now I can see you better." He looked me up and down with gentle eyes. He put a hand on my thigh, running it lightly over the curve of my hips and up.

"Mmm, beautiful." He traced over my shoulder and neck. He tucked some hair behind one ear and carefully went over and down my nose. He stopped at my lips and I kissed the fingertips. He went on down. He traced each of my subtle breasts and circled each nipple, rubbing the areolas to hardness.

"Mmm, your tits, they're incredible."

"Thank you. I worry they're not big enough to be attractive."

"Can I tell you something? Boys like tits. All tits. Teen tits, granny tits and everything between. Trust me, these are attractive. They turn me on nearly as much as they turn you on!"

I had to laugh at that. "Well, I will admit it's handy I almost never wear a bra." Jack's eyes lit up with interest to hear that. "And mum said the good thing is, you'll never hurt yourself running for a train." I showed how little they wobbled. He had to laugh this time.

"Or bouncing on my lover." He stopped laughing and stared in wonder at me.

"Lena. Leena. Leeeenaa. I love Lena, and Lena loves me."

In my warm, sticky, happy state, the emotions bubbled up in me again. Hearing my name on his lips, hearing his love, seeing his beautiful eyes gazing at me; I felt the bed tilt and sway as a flood of joy washed over me. This is mad, this is schoolgirl-crazy, a little voice said in my head, but I answered, tonight who cares? I pulled myself to him and hugged him with my whole naked body. I tried to speak, but only one word came out.

"Jack," I whispered.

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers
12