Bachelor at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really can't understand this."

"Well mom, you graduated in accountancy which is a profession where figures are considered more important than feelings."

"That's a slur."

"Perhaps. But think about it."

Well before leaving for the restaurant the relationship between mother and daughter was normalized and during dinner no pressure was applied and no cross words were exchanged.

* * *

Next evening Sinead met Gregory at the bar of a noisy Italian restaurant. Gregory spotted her entering and waved and continued talking to the couple sitting on the stools to his right. As Sinead approached he waved to the vacant barstool on his left, leaving Sinead engaging something she'd told herself she wouldn't do... make comparisons. She was absolutely certain Orlando Green would not have behaved like that.

"Hi, lovely to see you again," Gregory said. "Sinead this is Archie and Linda Powell. Our yard refitted their 1994 diesel 440 Sundancer earlier this year."

The couple said hi and after exchanging a few pleasantries a waitress arrived to take the couple to their table.

"Nice folk," Gregory said in salesman mode. Three of his brothers have even bigger craft on Michigan. One never knows what keeping in touch will bring. Anyway let's look at you."

He examined Sinead in her fancy top and gold wrap, black trousers and black shoes. "Looking good. Have you put on a little weight?"

Sinead felt uncomfortable.

"Brandy, lime and soda," she said as she and half the bar heard Gregory say, "Apart from your boobs I'd always thought you were a bit scrawny."

Remarkably, he improved over dinner, asking what she'd been doing and how she'd entertained herself.

She then invited him to relate his life's details since they'd last been together and was told how he'd missed her so much and finally had to find solace in the arms of other women.

Sinead was surprised he knew the word 'solace' but perhaps that was being uncharitable. She then listened with greater interest as he said how successful he'd been with his hard work for the company as new boat construction manager.

"Due to the economic depression boat owners are deferring refits and cutting back on maintenance. But for me the yard would have been suffering."

He did not elaborate leaving Sinead to assume he'd personally brought in new orders. From the efforts of married women he'd slept with?

They arrived at Gregory's apartment, having agreed she should stay the night. He was unsuccessful at attempting to find out when she planned to return home.

"Your parents and my parents are eager for us to resume our relationship and so am I," he said. "So what about you?"

"I hope being home this weekend will settle things in my mind."

"How may I assist you reach a favorable decision that incorporates our families and me?"

"By being yourself."

"That's an odd answer."

"It's the only response I have."

Gregory ran a finger between her breasts. "Ready to fuck now?"

She felt a strong desire to say no but that would have negated the reason for coming home."

So she smiled and said in a honeyed voice, "Yes I'd like to be beautifully seduced."

"Huh?"

She was sure he understood what that meant when with new women. After the first time he'd take everything for granted.

The lounge was heated so she lifted her arms to be undressed and Gregory obliged. That done, in a show of strength he lifted Sinead still in her panties and stay-ups and practically threw her on to the sofa. He unzipped and walking close said, "Here suck this. You are one of the best around with that sweet mouth of yours."

God a compliment! She should try to capture it to frame.

He had a big dick and knew it. She waited for him to attempt to shove it through her throat and out through the back of his head and didn't have to wait long. But she was awake to him and held it so no more than four inches could enter her mouth. He grunted but said nothing. Finally he began groaning, thighs shaking and she pulled away and directed the ejaculation over the sofa.

"That's a waste."

"Well I have decided not to swallow sperm any more."

"Oh yeah."

Was that an implied threat?

Sinead crawled on to her hands and knees, knowing if she didn't he'd pull her roughly into that position.

He began lubing her ass.

"No, no ass. I don't do ass anymore."

"We'll see about that," he gritted

Two hours later after quite rough treatment although stopping short of forced sex, Gregory yawned and growled, "Join me in bed or stay there, please yourself."

Sinead showered and dressed and put on the main bedroom light. She then slapped Gregory over the face with a wet towel.

"What the fuck, what are you doing?"

"Burying my mistakes. You listen to me Gregory Gatlin. I don't want you ever again to touch me sexually and if you do you'll be sorry."

"Oh yeah," he grinned, snatching the towel off Sinead. "And how will you achieve that?"

"I'd wait for the right opportunity to crush your balls with a hammer."

Sinead would long remember the horrified look on his face.

Over breakfast next morning with her parents, Sinead denounced Gregory Gatlin as a pig and she never wanted to see him again.

To Sinead's surprise her mom didn't rant, didn't even cry. All she said was, "Your father had urged me to expect this decision."

"I did try to keep an open mind."

"I know you did darling but your father told me he believed you can't wait to get back to that bachelor at the lake."

"I'm sorry about your business plan mom but all you have to do is to consider carefully, just count me out."

Sinead spent the next forty minutes telling them about her new life and her visit to the lake and the chance of her father working on redecking a sizeable craft in teak."

"You'd love doing that, being part of an expert team and bring back thoughts of long ago times," Amanda said.

Husband and daughter looked at her open-mouthed.

"Mom, you could come too, for the whole time or at least part of it. If I haven't taken up with the bachelor he's the type of guy who'd welcome you to stay in his home."

"Oooh he sounds a lovely man."

"Okay dad, could you take me to the airport. I prefer sitting round there in peace rather than having Gregory coming snouting around here or his parents arriving on what they'd call a rescue mission."

"Good idea. I'll come too."

Husband and daughter looked at Amanda, perhaps wondering if shock had humanized her.

"Of course mom. I believe I have two parents who love me."

It was only then Amanda began weeping.

CHAPTER 3

As soon as Sinead arrived back in her room she called Orlando Meadows.

"Oh hi, you're back."

Sinead took the plunge, "Hi, do you agree to marry me within the next eighteen months if we prove compatible?"

"Um, wow. This is sudden... um... but I like the sound of it. I guess this means you've chosen me?"

"Yes. I attempted to keep you from thinking along those lines. All I can say is there was no contest."

"Gee thanks."

"Ohmigod, how am I expressing myself... like an idiot?"

Orlando laughed and said, "No relax. I take what you said about no contest as a supreme tribute."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Um I don't know what to say."

He laughed and said, "I guess that's a first for you."

Sinead laughed nervously, waiting to be thrown a life-line.

"I already love you and will come to love you even more."

"Ohmigod Orlando."

"I thought I ought to be in with a chance but my age counted against me."

"Age... what's that?"

"Oh beautifully answered."

"I'm falling in love with you Orlando."

"I am blessed."

"Oooh."

He cleared his throat. "I have been speaking to Nancy about the two possibilities."

"Oh yes. Well you do like forward planning. And what were the outcomes?"

"If you told me you wanted me I was to come down this Friday and stay with them and you'd also be invited to stay Friday and Saturday nights. But if I received bad news I was to still come down and stay with them and be mothered."

"Oh she's a darling."

"I tell you this privately. She says you are the most exciting woman of any age that she knows."

"Isn't she lovely... over the top emotionally but still very lovely."

"Just take the supreme compliment Sinead. Nancy is impressively perceptive."

They talked on for a while, discussing what they liked about each other and before ending the call Sinead indicated her father was more than interested to talk about helping out with the Lake Princess next winter.

"We'll invite your parents to stay when you are back here and we can talk about it then."

"They would both like that for different reasons. My mother has to satisfy herself that I truly have made a stupendous choice."

"Stupendous?"

"Um my word, not hers but in this instance she'll think like I do."

When that call ended Sinead called Nancy.

"Oh hi darling. So you have great news for me?"

"Nancy I believe you and Walt are hosting Orlando and me this weekend?"

"Oh Sinead. Ohmigod. Oh I can't believe it. Oh I'm out of my tree. Oh Sinead, talk to me darling."

Sinead was left feeling confident her decision to chose Orlando was totally accepted by those people who meant most to her. She booted her laptop and began writing marketing and management plans for her summer season sailing schools.

THE END