Bachelor Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick's cock throbbed a bit as he sat watching the show in front of him. He stroked his cock slowly as Kathy kissed Carol's shoulder and cradled her in her arms lightly stroking and rubbing her nipples and breasts. Kathy's hands left Carol's breasts and trailed down her sides until they rested on her hips. Her hands snaked around to the front and rubbed over the lace panties. Her fingers slid down further and she felt the damp patch between Carol's thighs. "Ohhh Carol I see you're hot and excited. Do you want Rick to fuck your sweet cunt or do you want him to eat your hot pussy?" Kathy whispered in her ear. "Mmmm I want him to eat me and fuck my hot cunt" Carol said looking at Rick's cock standing at attention before her. "Don't tell me baby what you want. Tell Rick what you want him to do" Kathy demanded. "Rick I want to feel your tongue sliding in and out of my cunt and over my clit. Then I want to feel your hot cock deep inside my pussy" Carol said as Rick stroked his cock in front of her. "Come here baby and let me eat your sweet juices from your hot cunt" Rick moaned.

Carol pulled away from Kathy's grasp and turned to her. "You need to get out of those clothes" she panted. She reached behind her and pulled her zipper down. Kathy put her hands on Carol's shoulders and drew her close to her. Her lips brushed against Carol's and felt her body shudder from the touch of another woman. Kathy's tongue slipped into her mouth as Carol pulled Kathy's dress off her body. Her hands found and unsnapped the clasp in the front of her dark blue bra, releasing Kathy's breasts into her hands. Carol often wondered what her breasts would feel like in her hands and now they lay cradled in her palms. "Mmmm rub my nipples Carol, make them nice and hard" Kathy panted. Carol's fingers took each nipple, slowly squeezing and twisting them. Kathy's loud moans filled the room as Carol played with her nipples. "Ohhh baby your fingers feel so nice on my nipples. That's it twist them baby.... ohhhhh" she continued. Rick looked on as the two women kissed and explored each other's breasts. They heard him groan, bringing them both back to the reality that he was in the room.

Carol turned to Rick and clambered onto the bed, straddling his body. He saw her breasts swaying above him and reached up to touch them in his hands. Carol moaned and closed her eyes when Rick's fingers pulled and slowly twisted her nipples. She felt his cock sliding against her ass when she lowered her tits to his lips. His lips sucked one nipple into his mouth as he rubbed, pulled, and twisted on the other one. Carol's body squirmed on top of his body as she felt the passion of lust fill her body and mind. She felt Kathy's presence on the bed and then her hand on her ass grasping Rick's cock. Kathy took his cock and rubbed it over Carol's ass bringing new moans from her lips.

Rick felt Kathy's hand grasp his cock and then the sweet sensation of her lips engulfing his cock. Her lips closed over the head and sucked on his engorged head. Rick's body jumped at the touch of her lips, making him suck on Carol's nipple harder. Carol moaned again pulling her nipple away from him. She climbed higher onto his chest setting her pussy over his waiting lips. Rick's hands grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his lips. Carol moaned loudly when she felt Rick's tongue make contact with her slick clit. Rick tasted her juices and licked slowly up and down her slit and over the hard nub. His lips caught her clit and sucked it into his mouth. Carol grabbed the headboard, moaning and then began slowing rubbing her clit over his lips, moaning again from his tongue licking her sensitive clit.

Kathy continued her assault on his cock, taking it deep into her mouth until it nestled at the beginning of her throat, then pulling it out until only the head was between her lips. She gently closed her teeth around his meat and felt him jump from the sensations. She put her hand around his cock and slowly rubbed it up and down. Taking the cock from her mouth, she licked up and down the shaft feeling it throb in her hand. Looking up she watched Carol's ass sliding up and down his face, moaning with each pass of her cunt over his lips. Rick's hands had captured each breast and was squeezing them as Carol moved above him. Kathy's tongue found his balls and when she sucked it into her mouth, she heard him moan loudly directly into Carol's pussy. Carol's body jumped from the sudden sound and feelings she felt in her cunt.

Kathy grabbed his cock in her hand and began to rub it faster saying "I want your hot spunk on my lips Rick. Cum on baby give me your hot load. I want to taste your sweet juices ... ohhh yeaaa ... baby cum on give it me ... I need to taste your hot juices." Kathy's words had an effect on Rick and Carol. As Kathy urged Rick on to orgasm, Carol felt Rick's tongue sliding faster over her clit and then plunging into her wet cunt. Carol moaned "ohhh fuck baby that's it lick my hot cunt. Ohhh make my pussy quiver baby ... that's it lover lick my hard clit. Make me cum all over your sweet lips. Carol grabbed the headboard harder as orgasmic sensations built in her body. She felt her body tensing on Rick's tongue and then her body went rigid as she screamed "Aghhh fuck my cunt with that magic tongue baby ... ohhhh lick my pussy ... ahhhh I'm cumming baby." Carol's body pushed down harder trying to capture Rick's tongue deep in her pussy as her body quivered over him.

Her orgasm sent Rick over the edge as he felt Kathy's tongue and lips sucking him harder. Her hands moved faster, stroking him as she repeated her urging "cum on baby give me your hot sperm. Shoot your hot cum all over my face." Kathy felt his cock throb faster. His hips raised off the bed trying to shove his hard cock deep down her throat. Kathy's faster stroking and sucking brought him to the edge and when he could out no longer hold back, he screamed in Carol's cunt "aggggg yeaaaa baby suck my cock . I want to shoot my load down your throat." Rick's hips went rigid as his cock throbbed and then released his load into her warm mouth. He felt her mouth gulping and swallowing trying to keep all his cum in her mouth. Some of his juices spilled out of her mouth and rolled slowly down her chin. As his orgasm subsided, he slowly sank back down to the bed, feeling relieved and tasting Carol's sweet juices as he slowly licked her pussy clean.

Carol slid down next to Rick and gave him a passionate kiss. "Ohhh baby that was so good. You made my cunt quiver as if it were on fire" she whispered kissing him harder, tasting her own juices on his lips.

Kathy looked up and saw Carol and Rick kissing, slowly fondling each other. She felt a burning desire in her pussy that had yet to be satisfied. Climbing upwards onto the bed, she forced herself between them. "I know you two are satisfied but I'm horny as hell and I need some attention" she said snuggling against Carol. "Why don't you just lay back and let us help you" Rick said pulling her onto her back.

Rick's lips immediately covered hers as his hand found one of her breasts. His tongue snaked out licking her juice-covered lips, tasting his own salty cum. His fingers closed around the hard nipple, gently pulling and twisting it. Carol seeing Rick's lead, leaned over and gently sucked the other nipple into her mouth. She gently licked around the extended nipple with her tongue before sucking it into her mouth. Kathy moaned and placed her hand on the back of Carol's head holding her head against her sensitive nipple. "Ohhh ... ahhh ... that's it Carol suck my hard nipple. Mmmmm your lips feel so good" she moaned squirming around under their touches. Kathy felt their hands and tongues moving over her body, heightening her sexual feelings.

Rick's hand slid down Kathy's body, over her smooth stomach to her still covered pussy. His hand roamed over the damp bikini underwear until he was covering and rubbing her mound. Kathy groaned loudly when she felt Rick's palm pressing urgently against her covered mound. His finger pushed her silky underwear into her cunt lips and over her clit. Kathy's hips rose off the bed trying to impale her on his finger. She felt another hand moving under her panties, touching her hot bare skin. Carol's finger slid easily over her well-lubricated slit, finding her swollen clit. Kathy called out "ohhh baby play with my cunt. Make me cum so hard." Carol's fingers slid further down her slit, rubbing the slippery skin at the opening of her pussy. Rick's hand pushed against Carol's holding it tight against Kathy's opening. Kathy pussy muscles clamped on Carol's fingers when she felt it invade her pussy. Her fingers slid easily into her warm pussy, bringing more cries of passion from Kathy.

Kathy's body turned towards Carol, wrapping her arms around Carol's neck, holding her against her breast. Carol's lips left her breast and the two women kissed passionately. Rick looked on as the two kissed, their breasts smashing against each other and Carol's fingers buried deep within Kathy's pussy. Carol's hand left her cunt and was replaced by Carol's thigh pressing urgently between Kathy's. Kathy squeezed her thighs tightly around Carol's, her hips rubbing her moist pussy against the firm skin. Carol's hand went around Kathy pulling her tighter against her body. Rick's hand began rubbing Kathy's ass as the two women embraced ... touching ... kissing each other with hot fervor. Carol felt Kathy's hands exploring her body and bringing about renewed sensual feelings in her body. They moaned together, twisting and squirming on the bed in front of Rick. He felt his cock grow harder as the two women sampled each other.

Kathy broke the embrace saying "I want you to taste my hot pussy. Put your tongue inside my cunt and lick my sweet nectar." Carol moaned at her words as Kathy moved over her. Kathy positioned her moist mound over Carol's lips and then lowered her hips so her pussy just brushed Carol's lips. She felt Carol's tongue slip onto her slippery clit slowly rolling it around the hard nub. "Ohhh baby lick my clit. Ohhh ... yeaa ... your tongue feels like a cock rubbing my clit" Kathy yelled out pushing her warm pussy harder onto Carol's face. Carol's tongue licked up and down her clit making Kathy's body gyrate above her. Carol's hands moved up to capture her breasts, squeezing and pinching the hardened nipples. Carol felt Kathy's juices covering her lips as her tongue moved to the opening of her cunt. She felt Kathy's body move back and forth, riding her tongue like a small cock. Kathy grabbed the headboard, thrusting her hot cunt over Carol's tongue.

Carol felt hands on her hips, rubbing and moving closer to her pussy. She felt Rick's hands spreading and slowly stroking the insides of her thighs. Her fingers dug into Kathy's skin when his fingers slid over her slit. Kathy felt Carol moan loudly into her pussy when Rick's fingers entered her hot tunnel. Her hips bucked upward trying to push his fingers deeper into her moist pussy. Rick's fingers started a slow rhythmic fucking in her pussy as she licked faster on Kathy's clit. Rick watched Kathy's hips buck faster as she climb to the pinnacle of her orgasm. Rick's fingers moved faster and then lowered his head to take her clit into his mouth one more time tonight. Carol's heels dug into the bed raising her ass against his lips and tongue. He licked over her swollen clit, then sliding his tongue along her slit to where his fingers plunged in and out of her pussy. His cock was now at full mast and ready to plunge into her tight cunt. Rick climbed between her legs and pulled them over his shoulders, watching Kathy in the throes of her orgasm.

Kathy's hips began to buck wildly on Carol's face as she moaned and called out "suck my clit harder baby ... ohhh ... I'm so close. My cunt is on fire ... ahhh ... mmmm ... give me your hot tongue. Stick that tongue deep into my hot cunt. Ohhh I'm going to cum all over your sweet tongue." Carol felt Kathy's thighs tighten around her head ... pushing downward and then trying to get away ... consumed by the fire within her. Her hips jerked and her body went rigid as her orgasm washed over her. Kathy moaned and groaned loudly, urging Carol to suck her juices from her enflamed cunt. Kathy's slid off Carol and slumped beside her, murmuring praise about how well she made her cum.

He saw her glistening pussy waiting for his hard shaft. Taking his cock in his hand, Rick slowly rubbed it up and down her slit seeing her juices coat his shaft. "Tell me where you want my stiff cock Carol. Where do you want me to put it to make you feel good?" Rick said looking into her glazed eyes. "I want your hot cock deep in my pussy" was her reply. Rick rubbed his cock over her engorged clit listening to her soft moans of pleasure. Her hips pushed against his cock ... wanting it deep within her hot moist tunnel. He put it at her opening and pushed, feeling the head pop inside her warm cavern. "Is that deep enough?" Rick whispered knowing the answer. "You bastard. Put that cock all the way in me ... please. Quit fucking around and fill my cunt with that cock of yours" Carol demanded. Rick watched her breasts sway back and forth as her body tried to push him in deeper. "Ok baby this cock is for you" Rick yelled as he thrust it deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh ... mmmmmm ... Carol whimpered as she felt his hot shaft plunge deep into her depths. Her hips buck against his thighs from the sudden intrusion of his cock. Rick felt her searing heat envelope his cock when it slid deep inside. He closed his eyes and moaned as he felt her muscles grab his cock. He held his cock deep in her letting the feeling of her warm cavern wash over him. They started a slow rhythmic movement against their bodies. His cock slid outwards against her tight cunt muscles until he was at the opening, then moving slowly back into the depths of her warm interior. Their eyes locked onto each other, both seeing the desire in their eyes. Their moans of passion filled the room. They had forgotten Kathy was in the room as their bodies danced together with each thrust to some unheard sensual music.

Kathy lays next to Carol watching their bodies perform the exotic sexual ritual. Her hands unconsciously went to her breasts, rubbing and tweaking her nipples as she watched and listened to the two lovers. Carol put her arms over her head, grabbing onto the headboard, then thrusting her hips upward to receive Rick's hard cock. Her head moved from side to side with each thrust of his cock. She felt Kathy's hand on her breasts, pulling and pinching her nipple, as her passion rose.

Rick's hands moved up to her breasts helping Kathy stimulate her nipples. His cock sliding in and out of her pussy and warm sensations rushed all through his body as they climbed the mountain of desire. "Your pussy is so hot. Milk my cock baby ... that's it fuck my hot cock ... ohhhh .... so fucking hot." Rick moaned increasing the speed of each thrust. Kathy whispered to Carol " fuck that hard cock of his. Does it fill good having that hard cock pound into your tight cunt?" Her words increased Carol's passion as she moaned "Mmm ... fill my hot cunt with your cock baby ... put it in deeper ... ohhhh ... yeaaa deeeper ... ohh fuck me pleaseeee." Rick's hips thrust faster matching Carol's thrusts against his body. "Agggg baby my cock is soooo fucking hard ... I'm going to fill your hot cunt ... that's it baby ride my cock faster ... ohhhh ... " he called out as his cock spurted out sperm. He felt his cock throbbing uncontrollably as his body went rigid and his load shot deep into Carol's waiting cunt.

Carol felt Rick's throbbing cock inside her and felt the warm rush of his ejaculation. Her cunt muscles squeezed his cock tighter milking all the fluid from his shaft. Her own pussy was tingling with each thrust of his cock. Kathy placed her mouth on Carol's nipple and gently bit down on the sensitive nipple. Carol moaned and called out "mmmm I'm going to cum ... fuck me Rick ... push that hard cock deeper ... ohhh ... yeaaaa ... more ... give me more" as her orgasm washed over her. Carol's body bucked on the bed thrusting her breast against Kathy's mouth as her pussy quivered around Rick's cock.

Rick pulled his cock out and lay down between the two women feeling drained. Carol and Kathy snuggled against Rick on either side of him, smiling contently. "Now that's what I call an good buy at the auction" Carol mused. Kathy laughed and said, "I'd take a buy like that any day."

12