Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had one cock that was bigger than his cock but he was a definite #2 in the size category. My sloppy wet pussy screamed with pleasure as he violated me. I thought of his wife and what she would think if she could see her husband now, the hard manhood that was supposed to be hers repeatedly disappearing into a slutty young girl's pussy.

It was fucking incredible how many thoughts ran through my mind in the short few moments it took for his cock to make its way all the way into my pussy! I felt his pubic hair tickle my ass as I lowered myself slowly all the way onto him until finally I was literally sitting on his lap with his fat cock completely hidden from sight.

I sat motionless there for just a bit to relish the feeling of him in me. Again I was amazed at how big he was and how full my pussy felt with him in me. Bill was also obviously enjoying the moment. His head was leaning backwards and a huge smile was on his face.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, you have no idea how many times I have jerked off thinking about a moment like this one! You are as tight as I ever dreamed a girl could be!"

After that comment we got down to much more serious business as I bounced up and down on his cock and we fucked hard. He had been stroking himself for the past hour so it wasn't going to take much to get him off and in this case I really didn't want to stretch it out like I had with Tom.

My sole purpose now was to be fucked as hard and as often as I could while I had the opportunity. After a month of nothing but my hand and fingers, my pussy was in dire need of good manmeat and tonight was perfect to make up for lost time.

"Fuck me, Bill, cum in me!" I told him. "Imagine your wife was here watching, seeing how much hotter I can make you than she can."

"Damn you, Candi," he groaned, "My wife's pussy NEVER felt like this...Ohhhhh, here it cums girl."

I slammed down hard on him to drive him as deeply into me as I could and just then I felt the first burst of hot cum explode inside of me. He must have been really loaded because he kept cumming and cumming in me. Each time I felt that shot of heat inside of me I imagined his cock in me, cum spraying from its tip into my starving pussy.

When he finally finished, I climbed off his cock and stood up, causing streams of cum to drain from my pussy down my thighs to the floor. I gave Bill a wink and a smile, turned back to the rest of the guys, and looked to see who was going to be next.

This time there was no hesitation as the rest of the guys now clearly knew what I was there for. For the next hour or so I let myself go and, basically, was just a whore for the rest of them. Lying in the middle of the floor, I allowed them to do pretty much whatever they wanted with my nubile body to get themselves off!

All of the guys fucked me at one time or another during the rest of the night -- they saw to it that every guy did me, so they were all involved equally in case someone spilled the beans afterwards.

Even Tom returned for another round -- I guess any remorse had faded quickly once he saw everyone else fucking me. It seemed I always had at least two or three cocks working my body - one in my mouth, one in my pussy, and one or two in my hands. I lost count of how many times I came myself and there is no way of ever knowing how many loads of cum were sprayed on my tits, on my hair, on my face, in my pussy, or in my mouth.

I was literally covered with cum by the time we were done. My pussy was so full of cum that when the next cock would enter me the squishing sound of cum being pushed out of me could be heard. I insisted that each guy cum at least once in my pussy. By the time the last guy was finishing himself off inside my cunt I was afraid to stand up, not knowing how much cum would gush from my snatch all over my legs and onto the floor.

The last guy to fuck me was Tom, back for yet another piece of ass. I guess he must have figured that once he crossed the line he may as well go all the way! The rest of them had collapsed on the furniture or on the floor.

I was still on my back and so this time he fucked me in the missionary position. My legs were so tired I just laid back and let him do the work. Despite all the fabulous fucking my pussy had been given, his big cock was still a pleasure to have in me.

I don't know where he managed to find some but, with a big grin, he shot one last load of cum inside my cunt. After he came he pulled out of me, laid down on the floor next to me, sweating and panting from all his exertions.

I got up and went into the bedroom, streams of cum oozing down my thighs and calves! Using the full-length mirror on the back of the bedroom door, I looked myself over and barely recognized the girl I saw looking back at me. My hair was a total wreck and there were large traces of drying cum in it making it stick together. I couldn't believe how much cum was on me; cum seemed to cover my entire face and body! I pulled the bedcover off and used it to wipe myself off.

My face and chest were flush and my mouth felt slimy and tasted of cock and cum. It began to sink in me as I stood there just what I had done this evening. I had fucked guys in my life before but in the past it was usually part of some type of relationship, even if just a physical one.

All of a sudden I must say that I experienced a very perverse pride at having been one hell of a fucking stripper. To tell the truth, there was only one word that could describe what I was this evening - whore.

Tonight I had given my young scrumptious body over to a group of horny men who didn't give a damn about Candi, the 19-year-old coed. I had allowed myself to be their sex toy, to use my body for their own sexual gratification and lewd pleasure.

I had fucked what seemed to be a very decent man who had never wanted to be with anyone but his soon-to-be wife and, now for the rest of his life, he would have to live with what we did tonight.

With these thoughts going through my head I put my jeans and UNC sweatshirt back on. I saw a clock on the dresser -- 3:30AM! I had been fucking almost continuously for four hours!

I was getting ready to go when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Bill was there. He handed me a sealed envelope. It was pretty thick and I knew right away what it was. Now I really was officially a whore -- paid to be fucked!

"Just something the guys wanted to give you," he said. "You were incredible this evening, Candi! I already want to fuck you again!"

For a brief moment I considered letting him fuck me again right there in the bedroom. I could have done it and he probably was more than ready to go again but I decided it would be better to leave him hungry for me.

With that I stepped through the door and past him. I gave him a quick kiss and grabbed his crotch, mindful of the hot cock under those jeans.

"Babe, you know what I like!"

With that I made my way out. It appeared that all the other guys were still recovering and so I quickly made my way to the front door and outside. The chilly winter air hit me like a slap in the face and I ran to the waiting taxi that Bill had called for me.

Luckily it was dark in the back seat so the cabbie could not really appreciate how much of a mess I was! When we arrived at my dorm, I quickly ran inside to get out of the bitter cold.

Fortunately I didn't meet anyone on my way down the hall; who knows what they would have said looking at me like this! I tried to enter our room as quietly as possible but the damn door always creaked loudly and tonight was no exception.

The only light in the room was a small nightlight we used but I could make out Karen as she sat up in her bed. She was rubbing her eyes and her voice was husky from sleep.

"That you Candi? My goodness you are late tonight! Everything OK?"

"No problem, Karen, I'll talk to you in the morning. G'night!"

Karen laid back down as I went by our beds to make my way to the bathroom. I was about to enter it when Karen stirred again.

She looked around and wrinkled her nose saying, "My goodness Candi, what's that smell?"

Well, I knew for sure what that "smell" was, but Karen, the cerfified virgin, didn't recognize the musky smell of sex of which I knew I must have reeked.

She wasn't really awake though so I didn't really have to answer as she lay back down and fell asleep. Hopefully when morning arrived she would have forgotten that I smelled like someone who had just been fucked repeatedly and hungrily by twelve guys!

In the bathroom I looked in the mirror and was very glad that I had not seen anyone in good lighting on my way back home. I looked like a tramp, especially my hair which had much more cum in it than I thought when I was in the dimly lit bedroom at the guys' house. By now it was dried and I couldn't wait to take a shower.

I must have spent 30 minutes in the shower trying to remove my trophies from this evening. I lathered and rinsed my hair three times before it felt clean again. I had dried cum all over me and every time I thought I was clean I found yet another spot on me.

Finally I felt like a real person again and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt. I hid my outfit in a bag, put it under my bed, and dropped into bed. What a splendid night! I thought again about all the things I had done this evening.

I had to admit that I really enjoyed the entire night! Being the center of attention at the party was so thrilling and showing myself off to the guys and seeing how excited that made them was incredibly erotic!

Suddenly I remembered the envelope Bill gave me so I quietly reached under the bed to get it. I opened it up and was shocked -- it was full of twenties and even a few hundreds. I counted it all up and the total was $840!

Hmmmmm, maybe being a whore wasn't so bad after all! I wasn't ready to become a streetwalker or anything but there were other possibilities including bachelor parties such as the one tonight or being a one-on-one escort. I fell asleep feeling much better about myself with a resolve to look into these new ventures as soon as possible.