Bachelor Party Ch. 05

Story Info
The party is over, and they are alone.
1k words
3.89
28.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 01/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel you getting up off the bed, and you tell me to lie still and wait on you. My mind is running wild, thinking back on the activities of tonight. I hear the door to the bathroom shut, and I soon hear water running in the tub.

I wonder if you are going to take a shower while leaving me lying here. I just lie still and wait, resting and enjoying the silence.

A few minutes later, I feel you coming back and sitting on the bed beside me. You remove my blindfold and lead me into the bathroom. I see that you have drawn a bath, complete with bubbles. I smell my cucumber melon bath foam in the air, and see the room lit by candles.

You lead me over to the tub and tell me to sit down. I comply happily, enjoying the smell and warmth as the water envelopes my body. I sit down, and let my skin get used to the heat that has now taken over.

I almost forget you are in the room, as I lay back and close my eyes, running my hands over my body, enjoying the water as it tickles me.

I finally notice you again, and you have taken off all of your clothes. I look lovingly at you, enjoying the sight of your body. You tell me to sit up, and I do so, as you get into the tub and sit down behind me.

I feel your legs come around beside me, and your hands on my back. You begin to massage my back, loosening the muscles and relaxing the tension of the humiliating day. I close my eyes and enjoy the relaxation you are providing me.

Your hands continue their wonderful work on my back, occasionally slipping down to my ass, as my hands move to my pussy, almost without thinking. I begin to massage my clit, then slip a finger inside of me. I feel your hands come around to my breasts and begin fondling them.

Your fingers tweak my nipples gently as I continue my work on my pussy. I begin to moan gently. Your hands are loving, not harsh and rough like the hands earlier.

You tell me to lean back, and I do so, resting the back of my head on your chest as the water closes in on my body. Your hands continue on my breasts, now barely poking through the water. I feel one of your hands move down my tummy and take over where my hands were on my pussy.

You insert one, then two of your fingers in me, and immediately find the right spot. I moan loudly and roll my head back on you. I open my eyes slightly and see you smiling lovingly at me. I return your smile and let myself enjoy your work on my body.

You get the body wash and poof and lather it up. I feel your hands, along with the poof, return to my body as you clean me. You make sure to get every spot, and then move to your own body.

You cup your hands and run water over my body, washing off the soapy bubbles. You get my hair wet, and then lather it up with shampoo, washing my hair. You gently massage my scalp to make sure it is clean, then rinse off my hair.

You sit me up, and I feel you kissing the back of my neck, which you know how much I love. Your hands lovingly roam over my wet body as your lips move up to my ear.

I feel you bite my ear gently, then move your tongue all around it. I look at my legs, covered in chill bumps, from the cooling water and from the sensations of what you are doing to me.

I turn around to face you, and begin to kiss you, slowly and passionately. Our hands move over each others bodies, enjoying the love that we share. You stand me up as you stand up, and then reach for the towel.

You tell me to step out, and then begin to dry my off with the towel. You dry off your own body, then return the towel to the rack.

I feel you scoop me up in your arms and I squeal in surprise. You take me back into the bedroom and put me down on the bed. You climb on top of me and look down at me. I smile up at you, and you say "what?" I reply, "Nothing, it's just that I love you." You bend down to my face and kiss me, a kiss that says you love me too, and we will be together forever.

You move your kisses from my mouth, down my body, over my breasts, stopping at my belly button to lick it, then down to my pussy. You begin to eat me out, as I moan in response.

I cannot take much of this, because my body has had sensation overload today, and you realize this. You take one last lick, savoring my taste, and then move up to kiss me again. I can taste myself on your lips, and this pleases me.

I feel your hardness pressing against my pussy. You comment on how wet I am, and I assure you that it is your fault. You smile at me, and rub your cock up and down my wet slit. We both wish you could move it inside of me, fuck me senseless, but that is not to be yet.

You increase your speed as I wrap my legs around you and pull you in closer to me. I hear your breathing becoming heavier, and I tell you I want you to come all over me. A second later you do, and I giggle at you as you make a mess on my tummy.

You clean off my stomach with kleenex, and then roll me onto my side and wrap your arms around me from behind. You kiss the back of my neck, and lean up to whisper in my ear. "I love you, always, that will never change," you tell me.

"I know," I reply, "and I love you too, always and forever." We lay together, wrapped in each others arms, loving just being together, and fall asleep.