Bachelorette Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sara returned to the first guy, her redheaded dancer friend whispered in the mans ear. His face turned red, as she helped him unzip his pants, reaching in she removed his very erect cock, exposing what Sara felt was his best feature. Waving about ten $100 bills in the air, Sara moved in on him. Dancing an inch away from his throbbing penis, she allowed the head to just touch her wet bush. Instantly, all the men were dropping their pants and waving one and two handfuls of money at the women.

Sara wanted to fuck. Pure and simple and now was the time. Sara sat down on the guys cock and climaxed at the same time. Instantly she was riding the guy like a cowboy on a bull, except she was doing all the bucking. Julie was teasing an older man, who produced the biggest wad of money she had ever seen. With money in hand, she needed no more encouragement and sat down on the guys cock. She even leaned into him and fed her petite tit into his mouth. The guy started sucking like a newborn baby.

Karen was in heaven. She loved to fuck and today was the day. Each man handed her a handful of bills and each one got the ride of his life. Sara had turned around and was riding one guy while slightly squatted. His face was focused on her bouncing ass as she road up and down his shaft. An older man walked from the other side of the room and with pants around his ankles, placed his erect cock in front of Sara's face. Sara had never been with two men at once, but this was a trip of firsts, and she grabbed the guy's cock and pulled him into her mouth.

This started movement from the group, unwilling to wait their turn several men approached the girls, and the clubs dancers. The three club dancers joined in and were quickly fucking and sucking two men each. Sara, climaxing for the sixth or seventh time lost her footing and slipped off one poor guy, just as he popped his load. Her back took one, then a second hit of creamy cum. Trying to work back on his dick, she allowed the throbbing cock in her mouth to also slip out. Much to the man's enjoyment, he instantly shot a load on to her face and chest. A few men moved close and began to jerk off while standing around Sara. She worked her way to one, then another, sucking them as they jerked off. One at a time, they exploded their cum on to her face, chest and back.

Six girls made quick work of twelve men and as each unloaded; they sat back in their chairs and applauded the next one to cum. Ever cock was milked and every load spent as the girls finished the last guy, three sharing one cock. Sara was handed a large towel by the manager and led off the stage area. Julie and Karen were not far behind. All three holding a towel and a basket of hundred dollar bills that the manager had put their money into. In a bathroom off of the side of the room, the girls washed their faces and bodies. Sara started to laugh and Julie joined in realizing what they had just done. Karen was more matter of fact about it, and told Sara that she wanted to go back for more. All three quickly lost steam as their bodies gave in to the exhaustion that was setting in.

Storm appeared at the door and smiling from ear to ear, handing the ladies their tops. Sara held her's in her hand and smiled back at him. "Like the show" she asked with a devilish grin? "Yes, in fact, you surprised and impressed me," Storm replied. "Ladies, I know you're tired and if you will pick up your gift baskets, I'll take you to the hotel.

The girls were all but passed out on the ride back. Sara counted over $5,000 in her basket, Julie had $3,800 and Karen, well Karen had hit $7,000 and still counting. "Not bad for a little old cocksucker like me, huh?" she asked. They staggered into the bedrooms and fell asleep, where they dropped.

The girls awoke the next morning to the sound of room service. Two Hispanic ladies had peeked into the bedroom and announced that breakfast was served. As the girls walked into the living room naked, the aroma of rich coffee and eggs filled the air. The sound of bath water came from the bathroom and the ladies reentered the living room a few minutes later announcing that their baths were ready.

Sara and Julie climbed into a tub together and left Karen in the other one. They talked about yesterday's events and how each girl felt about what they had done. None regretted anything and Sara surprised herself at how much she had enjoyed being with both the women and men. Sara even mentioned that she wanted to go down on one more man before the trip was over, but did not say anything else.

An hour later, the girls were dressed in their clothing. Cleaned and pressed, but looking the worse for ware. Still, they did look hot. However, someone had forgotten their underwear, both bra and panties were missing!

Mr. Storm entered the room with a smile and good morning. "Ladies the limo is downstairs and waiting," he said. When questioned about the location of their underwear, Storm apologized that they had been left at the club, however, their regular clothing was on the plane and they could change again there.

As they walked through the hotel and casino, all eyes were on them. Their skirts rode high on their hips and all three were showing pubic hair and cheeks. Combined with the stockings, a lot of pants were budging in almost military precision. The limo, parked in front of the hotel was a Hummer and had more room then before. Mr. Storm once again closed the door behind the ladies and went up front.

A disco ball turned inside the limo, as music played. Once again, champagne was opened and poured into three glasses for them. The driver took them on a final tour of the strip and the girls once again opened the sunroof, sticking their head out the top. Karen lit a joint and passed it around to her two friends as they drove by more than a dozen cops. Julie piped in that they might be able to do the six cops standing by a low-rider truck that had been pulled over. Karen just smiled and joked that she could handle those six, alone! Sara was feeling her thighs tingle and juices flow, as she thought about taking on more men.

As they arrived at the airport, a frowning pilot greeted them. "Sorry Mr. Storm, but we're unable to take off right now." "Heavy fog in California and we're 10th in line when it does clear up!" Storm nodded and turned to the ladies saying "Lets get aboard, we have food and drink to last two days if need be." "Also, your more than welcome to have the pilot show you the cockpit or you can watch movies," he said with a wink! Julie followed the pilot into the plane, wanting to see the cockpit! Karen accepted a glass of champagne from Diana, the stewardess and immediately tripped on the stairs spilling it on her top. Diana walked her inside to get her "all cleaned up!"

Sara hung back, watching Storm tip the limo driver and then turned facing her with a big smile. "You've had quite the adventure young lady!" "Yes, she replied, "I never expected all this, do you realize, we made several thousand dollars?" Storm placed his hand gently on her back and led her up the stairway into the plane. He allowed his hand to drift down as she took the first step and let it come to rest on her bare ass. Sara seemed to slow her steps as she felt his hand on her ass; she liked the feel and liked this touch.

Sara about died when she looked into the back of the plane, to see Karen with her top open, sitting on the planes small kitchen counter. Diana was tongue licking the champagne from her chest as she removed her own top. Storm smiled and leaned into Sara telling her that he was sure Julie was also occupied, in the "cock pit!" The sound of him saying it turned her on, as his finger moved down between her cheeks and found a welcome wetness.

Storms other hand slid up her chest inside the silk top and cupped her unrestrained breast in his hand. The material of her top, gave way to pressure as he used his arm to push it out and it ripped. Warm lips moved to her neck as he fondled her bare tits and ran his finger from pussy to asshole. As she bent down, in order to sit down, Storm caught her and slid a finger in to her pussy allowing his thumb to slightly penetrate her ass. Sara pushed back hard onto his fingers and bent over with tits dangling from her torn top, she instantly started to ride his fingers. She had never let her fiancée' or anyone for that matter penetrate her this way, but she was overwhelmed with the desire to be taken in her pussy and ass by Storm.

Julie was riding the "joy stick" inside the cabin of the plane. She was not sure if FAA regulations allowed this, but straddling the pilot's chair, she was enjoying being at the controls of the pilot's stick. Karen was naked, except for garter and stockings and was trying to give easy access to the wanting lips of her new friend. She had one leg hanging over the edge of the counter, the other over Diana's shoulder as the stewardess buried her face into Karen's swollen pussy.

Storm finger fucked Sara to climax and then moved her to the side. Sitting down in one of the overstuffed chairs, he dropped his pants to the floor exposing a large 8 inch cock that was wider then anything Sara had ever seen. He reached up and took her arms pulling her gently down to her knees in front of him. Sara not only knew what he wanted, but it was what she had wanted to do as well. She buried her face in his lap, taking in just half of his enormous shaft at first. It was more than she had ever tried; none of the men at the club had been hung like this. Still, she wanted this guys cock bad and was determined to take it all.

Sara was in the middle of giving the best blowjob of her life, when a moist tongue slipped into her pussy from behind. She did not know who it was, but was thrilled with the waves of pleasure that it caused. Karen and her friend had come around the corner to see what all the slurping and gulping was and the stewardess had decided to join in. Karen sat down across from the three of them, content at this point to watch. After reaching another body shaking climax, Sara got up from her knees and turned around placing her ass on Storms rock hard cock. Diana also got up and turned, placing her ass and pussy in Sara's face. She in turn bent over and went down once again on Karen. A sight to behold as Sara lap fucked Storm while doing a fair job of licking the wet pussy in front of her. She even allowed her tongue to trace Diana's asshole once, then twice. Getting a nice response, she allowed her tongue to dart in and out, tongue fucking the gal.

Storm got up and moved to the long bench that Karen was sitting on. With one hand he pulled Sara onto his lap and with the other, moved Karen on to his face. Karen buried her pussy on his lips, as she faced Sara who was riding up and down so hard, Karen had a hard time reaching over to fondle her breasts.

Julie walked out of the cockpit in time to see each of the three cum almost in unison. Joining Diana across from the threesome, they stroked and played with each other, watching Karen lip lock Sara in a long passionate kiss. Karen and Sara collapsed into each other's arms as both shook with waves of pleasure sweeping over them. The plane's engines came to life and pulled away moving towards the runway.

Epilogue On the flight back, while Karen and Julie napped, Sara was able to get Mr. Storm to explain their adventure. Sitting naked in stocking and garter on his lap, Storm explained the history of the Bachlorette Club.

"You see, ten years ago, I had a bachelor party. It was wild and my friends and I fucked everything in sight that night. The next morning, I woke up and realized that I really was not ready to get married. I also realized that most people do not get a chance to explore their inner self like I did. I knew that I was not done screwing a variety of women and really did not want to restrain myself to just one."

"I formed one, then several clubs across the country over the years to allow people to explore who they are sexually and emotionally. In the case of the Bachelorette Club, to allow woman to explore their sexual fantasies. Over the years, we have been able to lower the prices for the gals, by charging the wealthier men from other clubs higher fees. The guys that you danced for, sucked and fucked with professional quality, I might add were from a group that paid a very large fee for their party."

"Everyone walks away with their fantasies fulfilled and a better idea of who they really are and what they want! The men wanted a wild fling and to fuck some hot girls; you wanted to do what you had not done before, with men and secretly with women. That is what we got out of your interview. And that is how we designed your adventure."

"Everyone gets what they want!"

"Right now, he smiled and said, "I want to slide this hardening cock, back inside that wet pussy of your!"

12