Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not him.

"Okay, Kory, you have yourself a willing victim. I guess I can give this present to Donna just as well as Terry," he said, giving in.

"Good." He heard Kory's husky reply. Looking up, he saw her expression. She looks like someone that is well pleased with themselves and used to getting the things she wants. God! Dick doesn't stand a chance.

Smiling at Jason like she knows what he's thinking, she shouts into the room. "Ladies, guess who stopped by to give Donna a present?"

Six heads turned, including the stripper's, trying to see who it was.

"Jason!" came from the direction of the stripper. He turned just in time to see Donna climb down of his lap and come running over to him. Giving him a hug and kissing him on his cheek, she exclaimed, "Jason Hart... Long time no see, sweetie! What are you doing here? I thought you were at the bachelor party."

"Yeah, I though I was, too." Watching the confused look on Donna's face, he explained. "I thought the party for the men was here and the women's at Dayton Estates," he said sheepishly.

"Oh Lord."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking."

"Well, its too late for you to try to make it to the men's party, but from the looks of it, or rather… him," she said pointing to the now exhausted stripper laying on the coffee table like a sacrificial virgin, "you're right on time for ours," she said, grinning at Jason. "Come on, let me introduce you to the others."

Leading him to where the women gathered after the stripper had passed out on them, she introduced him. "Everyone…this is Jason Hart." She said, watching everyone give their hellos. "He and the Titans worked on an assignment together three years ago. Thanks to him it was a success."

"Donna…"

Smiling at him. "Alright, I won't embarrass you." Walking him over to the first lady, Donna introduced him. "Jason, this is Karen Beecher-Duncan, Mal's wife. You may know them better as the Bumble Bee and Harold." She said, watching his eyes go round.

"Hi, honey. Good to finally meet you," she said. He's cute, but not as cute as my Mal.

"Wow. You too." He answered like wise. Damn, she's really sexy to be a scientist!

Walking to the two ladies in the corner, she began again. "Lilith, Sharon, I have someone I want you to meet." Donna could have sworn she saw two identical sets of antennas stick out from their heads. Some things never change. "Girls, this is Jason Hart, and old acquaintance of the Titans. Jason, this is Lilith…"

Lilith extended her hand for him. "Hello, Jason." Taking her hand, he brought it to his lips. "Hello, Lilith." Charmed, she blushed. This one might be a keeper.

"And this is Sharon Tracy, my old roommate," Donna said, introducing that blonde that was staring at him like a piece a meat. Strangely, he liked it. Kissing her hand also, he said, "Miss Tracy... A pleasure meeting you."

"Oh, I assure you, the pleasure's all mine. Are you single?" Sharon asked.

"Ah…"

Cutting in and giving Sharon an "oh no, you don't" look, Donna steered him away from both ladies. Speaking in a loud voice, she said, "Jason, there's one other person I would like for you to meet, but I seem to have lost her." Seeing Kory helping Ken up of the table, she decided to ask her if she's seen Bette.

Walking to the center of the room where the Kory was passing Ken his clothes, she asked, "Kory, have you seen Bette?" Smiling winningly at Ken, she also added, "Thank you so much, honey. I've never had so much fun in my life. Whatever Kory's paying you, you're worth that and more."

Grinning ear to ear, Ken replied, "Thanks. I must admit I had fun, too. The tips alone were worth it. Who ever you marry on Tuesday will have his hands full on the wedding night," he said, watching her blush becomingly.

"C'mon Ken, let me see you out. I think you've had a little too much fun if you ask me. You're exhausted. How are you going to work tomorrow?"

"Like I always do, sexy... drinking coffee until I float. Strong coffee."

Smiling, she turned to her friend and answered, "The last time is saw Bette, she was in the kitchen, mixing more punch and passing it out."

Snapping her fingers, she said, "The kitchen. That's the one place I haven't looked. C'mon," she said, pulling him along.

"But…I've met Bette. I met her when I first got here."

"You did?"

"Yep! Kory introduced us," he said. Just at that moment, Bette came out with a fresh bowl of punch. When she set it down, she shouted, "Come and get it! The juice stand is now open."

"You thirsty? I've had it and it's actually quite good considering Bette couldn't make a glass of cold water," she said, making a face.

"I've already had it, and yeah, you're right. It is good. I can go for a cup." Listening to his stomach growl, he said, "I could use something else to eat, too."

Heading for the table, Donna called out from behind her, "Well, let's go see what we can rustle up for you before the vultures start in on it," she said, pointing to the crowed table.

"You don't have to tell me twice. I'm there!"

The sound of laughter and friends having a good time was evident all through the house. Once everyone had gotten a plate and a drink from the punch bowl, they settled in the living room to begin a night of talking and teasing.

* * * * *

Jason was having the time of his life. The women were having a good time and were becoming more and more attentive as the night went on. They figured out that the punch was spiked and Bette went on and told on herself when Karen mentioned driving home. That wouldn't do, so it was agreed that everyone that had to leave would call a cab…and Bette would pay for it, seeing how she was the one that spiked the drinks in the first place. Knowing when she's been defeated, she gave in. With that settled, the women decided to stay longer to chat.

It got real interesting after that.

He found the longer he stayed, the more they drank, the more they talked, and the more he found out.

Take for instance... on Tamaran, there was no such thing as "Gay" or "Lesbian" or "Bisexuality." There was just a person's right to choose. When Sharon asked if she was a virgin, Kory looked at her as if she had lost her mind. Donna started laughing. The only thing Kory said was, "With Dick around, that was a short…very short lived state of being."

He also found out that Lilith lost her virginity to a caveman named Gnarrk when she was sixteen. "Talk about 'rough sex', but lord, was it good!"

Sharon had her first experience at sixteen, too. "That was the fastest experience I've ever had. I couldn't believe it when he asked me if it was good! Go figure," Sharon said dryly.

Karen made Mal wait until the wedding night. "Hell yeah, I did! There was no way he was getting my goodies without a ring. I was in it for the long run and, thank the lord, he was too." Smiling at something only she could see, she said, "But the wedding night was something else. He was thinking about romance and soft sheets and candles, and what he got was…a female Mandingo! I wanted him to tear this stuff up the first time and believe you me, he did just that!"

Bette wanted Dick to take hers. "I tried and tried and tried and tried again but the man just wasn't having it. I ended up giving it to my tennis instructor." Looking pointedly at Kory, she said, "When I asked him why he wouldn't sleep with me, he said that sex was something that was meant for marriage. Guess you changed his mind, huh, Kory?" she asked, laughing at the look that crossed the young alien's face.

"Ah…No. That didn't change. I just gave him the excuse he needed in order to sleep with me."

Curious, Donna asked, "And what was that?"

"Love! We loved each other, therefore it was all right to show me physically," she said, smirking. "It didn't hurt that he was already a horny man and wanted to get at me despite his lofty idea of morals. It's what really got him in my bed," she finished, listening to the room laugh.

Donna on the other hand…

"I'm a virgin," she stated into the now silent room. Looking around and seeing everyone's face showing various degrees of shock, she asked, looking uncomfortable, "What?"

"No way!" Sharon said.

"Yeah, right!" That came from Karen, who was trying to clean out her ears.

"Didn't you and Roy…" Lilith started before abruptly shutting up at the look she was getting.

Giving Lilith a "don't you go there" look, she said, "No. The most Roy has gotten from me was a feel of my breast and a kiss. Nothing else happened."

"But I thought you and Terry was making love. You would leave and not come back 'til the next morning. Everything pointed to that," Kory stated.

"Nope!" she said. "I wanted to but something inside of me told me to wait."

"Wait for what?" Sharon asked.

"Wait for a one of a kind experience or until I got married," Donna replied.

Jason was taking all this all in, storing it away for future use. He wondered if she was game for what he wanted to try. He couldn't marry her, but he could provide the one of a kind experience, if given a chance.

While Jason was plotting the beautiful Amazon's downfall, Karen took that moment to stand and say her goodnights. "I need to be leaving. I've got work in the morning and it's going to be rough getting up as it is, so I'll say goodnight." Walking over to Donna and giving her a hug, she spoke in her ear. "Wonderful party girlfriend. I'll call you tomorrow."

Returning her hug, Donna said, "Thanks, and if I don't hear from you tomorrow, I'll see you at the wedding."

"Bet."

Taking their cue from Karen, Lilith, Sharon and Bette stood also. "I think we need to leave, too. I have a game tomorrow evening."

"Yeah, I have a appointment to see a apartment," came from Lilith.

"And I have errands to run in the morning. I also have a hot breakfast date," Sharon said.

"When do you ever not have a 'hot' date Sharon?" Lilith said dryly.

"Ohhh! Look who's still upset about not getting these," she said, pulling the stripper's gold g-string out of her jeans pocket.

Laughing at the heated look Lilith was giving Sharon, Kory stood also and asked the ladies if they would rather she drive them home instead of waiting for a cab to come.

Karen looked at her doubtfully. "Girl, you're drunk too… aren't you?"

Smiling at her look, "What's wrong Karen? Don't trust me to get you home in one piece?"

"No."

Grinning at her, she said, "Contrary to what you believe, I'm not drunk. My augmented DNA and my alien immune system make it really hard for me to get drunk. That..." she said, pointing at the punch bowl, "wasn't enough to get my pinky toe drunk! Now, knowing that, do you want me to take you ladies home?"

"Hell yeah," came the unanimous vote.

Shaking her auburn head at the women, she turned and spoke to Donna. "I'm leaving now. I should be back in a hour or so, will you be okay or do you want to tag along?"

"Nah, I'm fine. You take the 'Drunken Four' home and I'll see you when you get back."

Turning to Jason, she asked, "Do you need a ride home? It would be tight but I'm sure you could fit."

"I'm okay, I caught a cab here. I'll call one after I finish talking to Donna." Seeing Kory about to protest that statement, he said, "Really, Kory, I'll be fine. Take the women home."

"Okay, okay. I'm leaving." Kissing him on the cheek, she added, "It was good seeing you again, Jason."

"If I thought I could beat Dick up…"

Giving him a wink, she said before she left, "I'd still love him, even if he was a wimp."

"Bye."

"Bye, Kory." He replied, watching her usher the women out the penthouse and into the elevator.

Perfect. They were alone.

Donna was thinking the same thing. Damn, she thought Kory would never leave. All during the evening, she keep thinking about how good it would feel to actually have a man pounding between her legs instead of her using her finger all the time. The stripper didn't help the agony between her thighs. By the time she had got him out of his g-string, she knew she would be fucking tonight and Terry be damned. The more she touched him, the more she wanted to kiss him, lick him, and suck him. She was so horny, she knew she would go crazy if she didn't get this urge taken care of. While she was riding Ken's impressive lap and rubbing her crouch against that wonderful stiffness she was feeling…

That's when Jason came in.

She knew, right then and there that he was the one she was going to fuck and not Ken. Now she needed to see how open he was to the thought. The fire she was starting to feel in her pussy wouldn't let her waste precious time, so not being one to beat around the bush, she asked point blank, "Jason, Do you want to fuck me?"

Jason was thinking of all the way he could approach her about fucking. There had to be a way for them to be able to screw and still keep the friendship. He was so engrossed in finding ways, he didn't hear Donna talking, solving all his problems for him. Distractedly he asked her, "Hmm? What did you say Donna?"

Getting up off the couch, she started walking toward him. She stood in front of him until he looked up. Rubbing her breasts together so there could be no mistake, she asked again. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Jason had died and gone to heaven.

There could be no other explanation for what he was feeling. Deciding he had better say something before she changed her mind, he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her on top of his lap. Reaching for her hand, he placed her palm over the hardness between his legs and said in a husky voice, "Does this feel like someone that doesn't want to fuck you?"

"You just won the big prize," she said, passion starting to color her voice. "Lets go to my room. That way we won't have to worry about anyone walking in on us."

Jason stood with her legs wrapped around his waist and started moving for the bedroom. Bending, he stole a kiss form her moist lips and almost dropped her when he felt her wet tongue enter his mouth. Breaking the kiss, he said, "You better stop that or I'll drop you before we get to the bed."

"Hmm…" she said, kissing him on his neck and rubbing his shoulders.

He needed to get to the bedroom, and fast. He opened the first door he comes to. Luckily, it was Donna's room and not Kory's. Placing her on the king-sized bed, he followed her down. Taking her lips again, he proceeded to show her the true meaning of French kissing.

Her tongue met his bold and strong, mingling, mixing, forever sparing with his. Her taste, her smell was making him mindless. Whoa Jason, slow down. Get it under control before you really loose it.

Breaking the kiss, Jason's lips started traveling to her ears, her neck, her collarbone, between her breasts. She tasted of everything that would ever appease his hunger.

Rising up, he took a hold of her shirt and helped her raise it over her head. That's when he saw she was not wearing a bra. Her beautiful creamy globes with their dusky hard tips were a temptation he didn't even want to try resisting.

Seeing the look in his eyes, Donna cupped her breasts in both hands and offered them too him. Even though she was a virgin, she was feeling downright naughty. "Come here and suck. Suck my titties."

Jason wasted no time doing what she wanted. He used the tip of his tongue to tease the beckoning nub. The stimulation caused the nipple to harden.

She gasped, amazed at how good that felt... wanting Jason to continue... wanting to feel him suck. Grabbing his head and keeping it close to her breast, Donna got out a quick "Don't stop."

Jason had no plans on stopping.

After flicking and lapping at her defenseless nipple, took the swollen gland in his mouth and sucked hard.

Donna moaned at the sensation. All of a sudden, she felt tingly and aching between her legs. Her clit was throbbing, demanding attention and lubricating her love hole. If his mouth made her feel like this, she couldn't wait to see what it could do on the rest of her body.

Feeling Donna squirm beneath him, Jason decided it was time to give the other breast some attention too. Latching on to the other nipple, he licked and teased it until it hardened too.

Getting impatient with the clothing that kept her from him, Donna started tearing at Jason's shirt. Raising his head, he started, "I can help you if..." The sound of his shirt ripping kept him from saying more. Grinning at the tatters of his old shirt hanging form his muscular frame, he said, "Strong and sexy. I think I like this."

Working on his jeans, Donna murmured, "Shut up, Jason. Help me get you out of these jeans before they end up like your shirt."

"I'm assuming we're both getting naked here?" he asked, unbuttoning his 501s and pulling them down, boxers and all.

"Yes, we're getting naked," she confirmed, doing the same with her skirt and underwear. When she turned around, she was confronted with the sight of Jason's dick, protruding from his body like a flagpole. She couldn't help it. Her mouth fell open and begin to fill with saliva. He had a monster. It had to be at least 9 inches, and as thick around as her wrist. She knew that would hurt going in.

But she couldn't wait to try it.

Actually, there were a few other things she wanted to try. "You stay right here. I have to go and get something." Giving a saucy wiggle of her backside, Donna disappeared in her bedroom closet.

Jason couldn't wait to get in her. He kept seeing her as she was, when she first revealed herself to him. Firm breasts that stood up on their own, nice muscular tone, narrow waist, lush hips, long legs and a small bush of pubic hair hiding the treasure he so wanted to taste.

Smiling, he thought, when she gets back, I'll satisfy all my hungers and hers, too.

Walking over to the bed, he lay down and waited for Donna to come back and attend to him. He didn't expect to see her with her lasso in hand. "What's that for?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"How would you feel about letting me tie you up and having my wicked way with you?" she asked him, licking her lips.

"Will you promise to make me like it?" he asked.

Smiling at his answer, she replied, "Oh yes, I promise we BOTH will love it."

Laying spread eagle on the bed, he beckoned her closer. "What you waiting for? Come and do your worst."

Moving to the bed, Donna straddled his chest and proceeded to tie him up, one hand at a time to the headboard. While she was working on his left wrist, Jason was using his right hand to make her even wetter then what she was.

Looking her dead in the eye, he spoke. "You know I want to eat you like candy, don't' you?" Hearing her moan and feeling her stop tying his wrist, he said, "I want to eat this..." Moving his hand between her legs, dipping his middle finger deep into the warm moistness he found there, then moving his now wet digit along her slit, he found what he'd been searching for. "...until you scream and cum into my mouth." As he said it, he flicked his wet finger back and forth across her painfully erect clit. Felling her vibrate on his stomach, he started making circular motions with that same finger around and around her clit. "I can't wait."

Feeling like she was going to faint, Donna decided she couldn't wait either. He had excited her that badly. Giving a frustrated scream, she rapidly started untying his arm. Fuck this. I can do this any old time when I'm married. Right now, I need Jason's mouth on me!

Seeing that his teasing had earned him his freedom, Jason decided to make it up to Donna for costing her her bondage fantasy. Sitting up in the bed, he grabbed her by her waist and promptly flipped her over on the mattress. Hearing her panting, he debated if he should tease her, but after feeling her push his head towards her juicy looking slit, he changed his mind.