Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan pulled out of her mouth, and grabbed the new dress where it draped across her lovely cleavage. His biceps bulges as he tore the fabric apart, exposing her breasts in the new bra.

"Uh!" Stacey's voice uttered with the action. "Touch me. Oh, touch me!"

Dan unclasped the bra and began massaging her bobbing breasts. Her hard nipples ached when his hands left them, and shot fire through her when he squeezed them.

"What should I touch you with now? Tell me what you want, honey. Tell me so I can fuck you." he asked.

"Your mouth... use your mouth!"

Dan obliged as bit her left nipple. Stacey shrieked and groaned as she grasped his head. Yes, she was going to fuck him. They were going to touch, then fuck.

"Ohh! Ohh! Yes!" His tongue licked across the soft, round flesh, leaving a trail of glistening saliva between her cleavage.

"Your penis! Use your penis!"

Dan wedged his cock between her breasts. It was hard, and hot. She felt his fingers indent her skin as he rubbed it up and down. She squeezed them together, tightening the feel.

"Oh yeah, oh baby!" She felt touched by his voice as it drowned out Megan's cries of "Oh God, please stop!"

"Touch my vagina! Touch my vagina!" her choice of words still seemed innocent.

"It's your cunt."

"Touch my cunt! Touch my cunt!"

"Please! Remember John! He's going to be your husband!" Megan was pleading.

Stacey looked at her, then back at Dan.

"Touch my cunt... Fuck my cunt."

Dan ripped the dress all the way down, leaving her atop it in nothing but her panties. She lifted her hips as he slid them off.

"Your tongue! Use your tongue!"

Dan pressed her passage open, and licked her dripping folds.

"Ohh yeah! Oh God!"

Dan flicked his tongue over her clit. Her body started pumping in the chair. She let herself cum into his face. Her head writhed with each flick, each motion of his tongue across, around, and into her pussy. She gripped her hair in her hands, then squeezed her breasts, then Dan's hair as her body illuminated with sensation. She was aware of the girls watching, and she finally didn't care! She wanted them to see. She wanted everyone to see.

They almost fell over as she leaned back in the chair to receive his probes. Dan moved back, reached down, and picked up her naked body. She felt light in his arms. She put her arms around his neck, allowing his left hand to finger her pussy as he walked her to the glass door. She was in reverie, but noticed she was just a few feet from her friends. Dan set her down, an inch from the glass.

"Oohh, ohh!" she looked at their eyes as Dan fingered her. She stepped slightly in place as he pushed his fingers into her wetness.

"Do you want to see him fuck me? Do you?" she screamed. "Fuck me, Dan! Fuck me!"

Dan pushed her against the glass. Her breasts shmooshed against the door, and Stacey watched her friends faces as Dan's cock thrust into her from behind. Some of them were crying.

Megan was one of them. Her eyes locked on Stacey's face. Stacey returned the gaze, which moved up and down in her vision with Dan's thrusting cock.

"Ohh, it's so fucking good! It's so fucking good!" she yelled as her breasts left imprints on the glass. Some of the girls turned away, unable to watch their gift penetrate sweet Stacey's pussy... unable to watch as her nipples pushed into her breasts as they mashed the glass... unable to watch as Stacey fucked away her wedding. Some watched in stunned silence, their guilt building with each hump like the strength of Stacey's building orgasm.

"Uhh! Ohh! Uhh! God! Yes!" Stacey squirmed and managed to bring her hands to her breasts between humps. She squeezed her tits as an orgasm cascaded over her. Megan covered her ears as Stacey screamed her ecstasy.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Pound my cunt! Ooh! Ohh, thank you, Megan. THANK YOU!!!"

"Ohh! Fuck yeah!" Dan screamed as his cock ejaculated its hot sperm into Stacey. He pulled out of her, allowing some to squirt onto the window. The cum ran down the glass in thin trickles. Stacey moved to the spot, wiping it away with her breasts. Dan pumped her some more with his remaining hardness. His tall, muscular body seemed to engulf Stacey's delicate frame. His penis threatened to shoot right through her. He humped her slowly as he smiled at Megan through the glass. Somehow, he knew he wasn't going to get paid.

Stacey had grown limp after another minute fucking. Dan carried her to the chair, and rested her body in it. She sat with her eyes closed, rubbing herself in quiet fatigue.

Dan easily pushed the sofa aside from the outer door. He picked up Stacey once again, her nude body clutching him. Megan watched as her best friend was hoisted in the air. She noticed how beautiful she was as breasts bobbed with the motion and her cunt remained visible underneath her bent legs. She watched as Dan carried her out the door, just as nude as Stacey, and headed for Dan's car in the driveway. They were going to fuck again, but who knew where. Then she turned to her friends in the family room. They had to find new plans for the weekend...

12