Back Aboard the Covenant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right-fucking-now, stop this. Get your fingers out of me and let me up!"

Rosenthal relented as she stood on shaky legs, feeling so wet juice had likely soaked through the front of her exercise shorts. Daniels quickly stood and started to walk out of the chamber. Stopping before leaving, she turned back and slapped Rosenthal hard across the face. Looking more shocked than hurt, she raised her hand to her reddened face.

"I'm the Captain. Don't ever touch me without permission," Daniels said coldly before walking out of the gym hurriedly. Within ten seconds however, she marched back in.

"Fuck it, I'm done with this. We had a rough time on the planet, but that doesn't excuse you for the rest of your life. Get back to your quarters, get in proper uniform, and I'll let you know what to do next. Got it?" Daniels questioned imperatively.

Rosenthal, worried and defeated now, said in a little voice "ok."

"What did you say Private?!"

"Yes Ma'am I meant." an embarrassed and defeated Rosenthal replied very unhappy with the unexpected turn of events.

"Get to your quarters, get in uniform, and wait."

"Yes Ma'am." a worried Rosenthal replied as she left the room.

Back at her quarters, Daniels sat confused and upset. Why had Rosenthal done that? Why had she pulled Rosenthal into her shower during quarantine? Why hadn't she protested when Rosie had first kissed her? So many thoughts in her mind.

She was the Captain however unwillingly, she couldn't allow people to do just anything. She thought about her barest of memories of regulations that might even attempt to come close to this situation. Regulations had been her husband's forte' as he'd actually wanted to be the captain, not hers. They had been close during work-ups for this voyage. They were closer now. A captain is supposed to have no friends, but she also worried about Rosenthal's well-being. There had to be a win-win type of answer. She went to shower, still thinking about it. While soaping her small body, she began to think of the fix for a variety of issues.

After the shower, she began to put the elements of her plan in motion.

"Private Rosenthal, report to my quarters. Bring your SRD."

"Yes Ma'am" the nervous Rosenthal replied. In her best uniform, she hurriedly looked through her cabinet, eventually finding her Service Record Disk. She looked at it, knowing what this meant. Her entire career was documented on this disk. Anything and everything impacting her career was there. She hurried to face her Captain.

Hearing the timid knock, Captain Daniels voiced, "Come."

Quickly Rosenthal entered the chamber and stood at the position of attention, eyes straight ahead, back straight, legs together, arms stiffly at her sides. Although her eyes were straight, she was surprised to note her superior was not in the garb normally worn while non-security crew were on-duty.

"You fucked up girl, you know that don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am, I'm very sorry. It will never happen again," Rosenthal replied, rigidly standing at attention.

"I'm tired of the way you've been acting since the incident. As Captain, I have to stop it."

"Yes Ma'am."

"You have two choices, Non-judicial punishment or informal punishment," Daniels advised.

"Ma'am, I've never had NJP. I can't have that on my record and ever get promoted. I'd be very grateful if you'd punish me the other way...the no NJP way," Rosenthal replied with the briefest of glances at her Captain.

"If we do this informally, you will do everything I say. Everything. No question. No complaint. No bullshit. Got it?"

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am."

"Don't thank me yet. This is going to be well outside your comfort zone. Give me any shit about it and NJP will go forward."

"I understand Ma'am. I will do whatever punishment you tell me," Rosenthal replied sounding relieved.

"Strip to your panties."

After a few moment's hesitation, Rosenthal quickly began taking off her clothes. Daniels watched, getting even more aroused than she'd been as she'd waited for Rosie to show up. She watched her beautiful subordinate bare all but her sex and was bending over to remove the rest.

"Leave on the socks too," as Daniels motioned for her to come closer. Daniels motioning across her lap, Rosenthal's pulse quickened, realizing what was coming. She laid across her Captain's lap, feeling very embarrassed as her boy-short covered butt was right there on display. Watching her friend's breasts hang down as she got into position, she surprised herself at how much female anatomy was getting her excited. She'd been excited to be exposed to her husband like this in the past, but she never imagined she'd have this female ex-Marine's ass right there and be this aroused.

"Remember, you will do everything I direct."

Rosenthal didn't answer. She knew being almost naked prostrated on her Captain's lap was the answer on its own. She was scared, but although she never imagined this type of scenario with her friend, she was very interested in where it might end up. She felt the wetness starting deep inside.

The Captain held her hand in front of Rosenthal's face, "This is the beginning."

Then she pulled something from beside the chair, her husband's thick leather belt. Holding in front of Rosenthal's face, seeing her swallow in apprehension, "This is what's after."

In a quiet voice, "Yes Ma'am."

She held the belt in front of Rosie's face. "Open."

Dutifully, Rosenthal opened her mouth and closed it around the bitter leather belt that was placed between her lips.

Satisfied the situation was as humiliating as it needed to be, she began smacking Rosenthal's butt slowly. Slow, hard smacks evenly spaced. Two for one cheek, then two for the other. As her hand impacted the sensitive flesh, small ripples moved through its firmness. Stoically, Rosenthal just took it, making no noise as pinkness spread on her behind.

She didn't say anything, but her body was reacting. This wasn't the attention she'd wanted from Daniels, but it was in a way very sexual attention. Some lovers had this as a regular part of their sex life. Her pussy was drenched. Her asshole clenched involuntarily during some of the smacks. Her nipples felt like they were breaking out of the skin being so hard. She was embarrassed about being so submissive, so vulnerable.

She'd never been one for attention around the butt, but here she was almost naked, butt-up for her friend and superior. She worried Dani would feel wetness on her leg as the juice leaked through her panties. The worst though was the belt in her mouth. The situation was overwhelming and she had a thick belt in her mouth...drool was running down it as she gritted her teeth. Nothing like uncontrollable drool from both ends to make a girl embarrassed.

Daniels kept spanking for some time, until her victim's butt was completely pink. Eventually however Rosenthal's hips humped down, clearly aroused by what was happening beyond the point of worrying about appearances. Daniels imagined how wet her friend's pussy was, knowing that hers matched. She felt wetness between her lips anytime she shifted. Time to turn it back into punishment.

Rosenthal's head raised a bit at the pause in her spanking. Daniels reached up and took the belt out of her mouth. Rosenthal reached up to clear the spit that was trailing out of her mouth. Daniels slid her hand under her friend's panties, towards the top. She firmly pulled the fabric up into the crack of her ass making her squirm. A quiet moan slipped from between her lips. More cheek vulnerable now, more submission achieved, she resumed.

The first hit from the belt was way too gentle. So was the second. Rosenthal didn't flinch, it was easier than the hand spanking. Daniels had to learn her way with the belt. She had to learn to do it just hard enough to cause pain, but not to really hurt her. The third strike was over-compensation...the crack resounded through the chamber as did Rosenthal's cry of pain as she flinched. Her hands came back to protect her butt.

Daniels felt momentarily bad, but stuck to her duty. A much darker pink welt the width of the belt appeared across both of Rosenthal's vulnerable buttocks. With her free hand, she took Rosenthal's wrists and held them together at the small of her back, leaving her pink ass defenseless. Daniels began spanking her friend's shapely ass with the belt although none of these smacks were quite as bad as the first. She found the right amount of force and used it. Holding her hands securely so she couldn't interfere, she punished her friend. Rosenthal stopped fighting it and just tensed on each smack. Tears occasionally dripped on the floor and she sniffed. She was normally a badass, but that didn't cover being almost naked and spanked with a belt before possibly getting NJP.

The spanking stopped. Daniels released her hands. Looking at how red her friend's butt was, she was a little disgusted with herself that causing another woman pain sexually had made her so horny.

"Stand up."

Rosenthal shakily stood up, body stiff after being in the awkward punishment position. She went back to the position of attention that was almost comical sense she was now only clad in socks and panties, her best uniform crumpled on the floor.

"At ease."

Rosenthal's eyes cheeks were tear-streaked as she covered her breasts with an arm and reached back with her other hand to remove the cloth wedged up high between her cheeks. Her breath hissed in as the tight cloth settled over the tender heated cheeks of her ass.

"You ok?"

"Yes Ma'am, I think so."

"Which finger did you have in my pussy earlier?" Rosenthal held up her middle finger.

"Which finger did you put in my butt earlier?" she held up her index finger.

"Have you washed your hands since you attacked me in the gym?"

"No Ma'am," Rosenthal replied hesitantly.

"Put it in your mouth Rosenthal. Not that one" as Rosenthal tried to put her middle finger in her mouth.

"You know the finger I mean."

Rosenthal closed her eyes in discomfort as her lips closed around the finger that had been a short bit up Daniels' butt an hour and a half ago. She felt tiny, like she was shrinking away. It wasn't about taste. There was no taste. It tasted like finger. She closed her eyes in humiliation as she submissively took the finger from her friend's ass into her mouth.

"I told you, way out of your comfort zone. Take the finger out of your mouth."

Rosenthal dared look back up at her Captain, the situation a little less embarrassing now.

"Now, go find Adams. Convince him to come back here. We're all going to fuck. You're going to be slave to both of us. Don't even think about refusing. He's going to fuck every hole on your body girl and you're going to thank him for it, wannabe lesbian or not. You know you like him at least a little, don't fuck with me. Go ask him to join us at 2100. Do whatever it takes to convince him...I mean ANYTHING. Whatever it takes. Then go to your quarters and get the strap-on you told me about and come back. You're going to please me before he gets here. Any questions or complaints?"

Slowly Rosenthal began to reply, "Captain, I have no problem being your slave, gods know I've wanted you, but a man..."

"You can do as I've instructed and do what even your dreams know you really want. You told me you dreamed of both of us. You can do that OR you can get your uniform back on and we'll talk NJP. You'll be a private until your contract expires. You have the power to choose, this is on you" Daniels calmly explained.

"I'll do what you said Ma'am."

"Good, go let him know and grab the toy."

Rosenthal knelt down, picking up her clothes, but Daniels stopped her.

"Wait, I forgot something. One, you are not putting on any more clothes. For that matter, when you get to Adams, first thing, you're going to give him your wet panties. He'll like that I think. Second, go into the other room and get the two things on the nightstand."

"Ma'am..."

"You know the deal. You know the rules."

Rosenthal turned and went to the other room with no further attempt to defend her dignity.

Coming back into the room after a short pause, she held the two items out to Daniels. The small buttplug fit in her hand. The other item was a tube of lubricant. Rosie purposely looked away when handing her the embarrassing items.

Standing up, Daniels said, "Turn around."

Rosenthal looked away and turned around.

"Drop'm."

Rosenthal's hands came up and pulled the panties over her hips, they fell around her feet.

"Spread your legs a bit."

Rosethal felt the wet folds of her pussy shift as she stepped one leg away from the other.

"Lean forward, then reach down and play with your pussy. It'll make this easier."

Rosenthal dutifully leaned forward a bit, then reached down and began rubbing the front of her sex, fingers immediately covered with her embarrassing juices.

"Now, with your other hand, spread'm."

Rosenthal hesitated for a few seconds, then reached back to grasp a cheek. She pulled it away, exposing her tiny pink asshole nestled in between. She felt hotness on her face as she blushed in embarrassment. Nothing anal had even been her thing with her girlfriends, but it was quickly becoming obvious that was about to change in embarrassing ways.

"Good woman. Now try to relax. You're going to keep this plug in until me or Adams takes it out" Daniels explained as she smoothed lubricant onto the small toy.

She had Daniels' hand at her butt. She felt a lubed finger back there, knowing what was about to happen. Slowly Daniels eased her thin finger into her friend. Rosenthal exhaled audibly as she felt the cool lotion covered finger pry into her butt. The gooey finger went into her just a little bit...paused...then moved back out of her. The process repeated over and over, each time pushing a little more inside. Eventually Daniels had lubed her friend's asshole up to the knuckle, so she slid her finger all the way out. Rosenthal cringed from the sensation similar to going to the bathroom as the finger slid out, but began to get wet again from the intimate invasion even though it embarrassed her and scared her a little. She tried to relax for what was next.

Rosenthal dutifully remained in place, but started a bit as the lubed tapered tip touched the center of her asshole. Daniels slowly used the tip of the plug to coat her friend's asshole with lube. Taking it away to put even more lube on it, she put it back against Rosenthal's crinkled hole and began to apply gentle pressure while rubbing her shoulders.

Rosenthal tried to relax as she felt the increased pressure. Things going in her butt had always scared her. Usually she could tell the person no, but now the situation didn't allow it. She knew that plug was going in. She kept telling herself it was small compared to what MUTHUR had put up her ass so it wouldn't be so bad. Still her butt resisted involuntarily. Daniels increased the pressure and the smooth tip began to spread her. She had to pull her hand away from her pussy to grab the stand in front of her as the pressure pushed her forward a bit, the other hand still holding her ass apart.

"Go ahead and let your ass go to steady yourself. I want your fingers on or in your pussy for this" Daniels instructed.

Daniels held Rosenthal's cheek open with one hand while pressing the plug against her smallest hole with the other. Rosenthal rubbed her pussy more firmly and balanced herself with the other. Her butthole flexed involuntarily as the smooth rubber began to press in. Daniels' pussy began to get wetter as she saw the plug begin to fuck up into Rosenthal's shapely butt. She rubbed the other woman's back as the toy slide further up in, her victim occasionally whimpering or moaning. Rosenthal's breath sucked in loudly as the tapered base of the plug finally expanded her asshole then seated in her butt firmly. Now, both women knew it wasn't going anywhere.

"Ok, now you're good" Daniels advised, handing her the soaked panties from the floor.

"Go tell Adams, give him his first gift, and grab the toy."

Rosenthal carefully stood up, then began gingerly walking to the door. She was figuring out how a person has to walk with something like the plug as a hard presence in her butt. It was really strange walking with her asshole open, invaded by the smooth rubber lodged between her cheeks.

Walking down the passages of the ship wearing only socks was incredibly demeaning. She knew in a few minutes Adams and likely Walter would see her like this. She was all about normal sex, but this was so far off that page should couldn't believe it was happening. To add insult to injury, she wasn't just naked, if someone was behind her they'd be able to see the base of the toy between her cheeks. She had to force herself to put one foot in front of the other, just like in forced marches back in the day.

Unfortunately, both Adams and Walters were on the bridge as she quietly padded in. Walter looked up first.

"Oh my..."

"Walter, please excuse us," Rosenthal asked as Walter's eyes drank in her nude body. He was a synthetic life-form, not really a man but he was still shocked. He'd only seen one nude human female in his existence previously and that was under much different circumstances.

"Yes Ma'am," he said as he exited in the bridge looking at her anatomy in interest as he departed.

Adams looked at her in disbelieve, no idea what was happening. His forbidden interest was naked on the bridge of the Covenant. One arm was held in front of her breasts and the other was in front of her crotch holding a piece of cloth, but she was gloriously naked.

"Adams, it's a long story. If you really care about me, I beg you, don't ask any questions and do what I ask, ok?" Rosenthal pleaded. Her feelings about him were confusing, but whatever, this was very uncomfortable.

"Ok, what...what do you need from me?" he replied in hesitant confusion.

"I fucked up. That's a long embarrassing story too. Long story short, I need you to come to Daniels' room at 2100. Please cooperate. When you get there, I'm going to be a slave for both of you. Until then, I have to go back and continue my punishment. Here, I have to give you these," Rosenthal handed him the soaked panties, then covered her crotch again.

He looked down at them, then looked back up at her. "Rosie, I..."

"Please dude. Just do this for me. Just go there at 2100 and cooperate with Captain Daniels. I need you to because of my fuck-up. I'll explain it all afterwards and we sort things out. Please help me," she begged.

"You're probably going to have to fuck me in the most embarrassing ways possible if I had to guess about later."

"Ummm..."

"Please Adams, you'll get off and you'll help save my ass. Please just do this."

Still looking bewildered, Adams relented, "ok Rosie, whatever you need."

"Thank you. Please be there at 2100."

Rosenthal turned and walked out of the chamber, even more embarrassed knowing that he was now seeing that something was in her butt. Determined to get it over with she quickly walked back to her quarters, got the strap-on and headed back to the Captain's quarters.

She was taken aback as she walked in and found Daniels in front of the same chair where the spanking occurred however she was completely naked now. Rosenthal's pussy had never truly cooled off during her trek as the constant pressure of the buttplug kept her oddly aroused. Compounding the pressure was her body movement while walking made the plug wiggle a bit in her butt. Her pussy was almost as wet as during the first part of her spanking.

Now her arousal began to climb again. Daniels' pixie body was fully on display. Her body wasn't cut nearly as much as Rosenthal's war-honed body, but it was angular and soft. The brunette hair framed her beautiful face perfectly. Her beautiful small breasts were unashamedly visible, dark nipples hard. Her flat stomach led down to the areas between her legs that Rosenthal had often thought about and sometimes masturbated to late at night after some of the nicer dreams. A tuft of short, groomed hair was above her petals. The pussy itself looked very neat and orderly, just like Daniels overall.