Back and Forth

Story Info
Philip is all alone with Caitlyn...and her necklace.
2.4k words
4.51
111.5k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers

Caitlyn leaned over the edge of the couch, her eyes twinkling with amusement at the way Philip's eyes suddenly tried very hard to be looking anywhere but into the valley of her cleavage. "Want to see my new necklace?"

Philip stiffened slightly. He also tensed slightly. He tried to hold eye contact with her, determined not to give her any hint that he noticed her breasts (her extremely large, well-shaped, pendulous, hanging almost in his face breasts...) but his plan was stymied by the fact that she was looking down at his crotch. Awkwardly, he shifted in an attempt to make his half-erection a little less obvious. "Um, no. No thanks. I'm sure it's nice."

Caitlyn curled her lip in a mock pout. "You haven't even seen me put it on yet, Phil," she replied in a hurt tone. "I think you'll find it's very...attention-getting."

That's what I'm worried about, Philip thought to himself as he squirmed on the couch. Out loud, though, he simply said, "Um...so what did you say you and Jane were doing tonight?" He wanted to get up and flee to his bedroom, but until his cousin got back from her boyfriend's house, he was stuck playing host. Social pressure held him in his seat as firmly as if he was tied there.

Caitlyn shrugged. "I dunno. We hadn't really made plans." Caitlyn giggled, her laughter making her chest heave in disconcertingly interesting ways. "I just figured I'd find something fun to do until she got back, like last time."

Philip tensed up even more. "I, um...I'm sure she'll be back any minute." It was a bluff and they both knew it. Philip might be living in Jane's apartment while he was in America, but she spent every second or third night over at her boyfriend's house ever since the two of them started dating. She might not walk through that door until tomorrow, maybe not even until the next day, and Philip couldn't help feeling like Caitlyn had known that when she came over.

It wasn't that he wasn't...or that he wouldn't...that is, it wasn't like he was saving himself or anything...it was just that, well, she shouldn't...that is, not that she shouldn't, because women could nowadays and there was nothing wrong with wanting to...but she shouldn't the way she did because it wasn't that he wouldn't but he always felt like if he didn't want to he wouldn't be able to tell her she couldn't because she wanted to so much that she wouldn't let him. Or something like that. Caitlyn always threw Philip off-balance, that was the problem. She was nothing like the women back home in Yorkshire. She made him feel like he was powerless to stop her from doing whatever she wanted, even before...

She reached into her pocket and took out the necklace. It looked like a chunk of polished malachite, with swirls of bright and vivid green standing out against the dark green of its surface. It hung from a simple leather cord, and Caitlyn tied it around her neck without even standing up. "What do you think?" she asked.

Philip tried to look anywhere but at the necklace. "It's lovely. Please put it away now," he said urgently.

"Why?" Caitlyn asked in tones of mock confusion. Then she put a finger to her lips in a show of sudden understanding. "Oh!" she said. "Surely you don't think I might hypnotize you again!"

Philip swallowed. It took a surprising amount of effort. "I...um, the thought had, um." He licked his lips nervously, his mouth too dry to wet them effectively. "Briefly occurred to me, yes, but...I mean, I'm sure that this time, now that I'm...on my guard, it wouldn't..." He caught a glimpse of the pendant swaying gently between Caitlyn's hanging breasts, and for a long moment he forgot what he was talking about. "Um, affect me," he said at last.

"I'm sure it wouldn't," Caitlyn said, rocking gently from side to side as if dancing to unheard music. "I'm sure you'd never let yourself get lost in the gentle motion, watching as it goes back and forth, back and forth...the slow, endless, easy rhythm, back and forth." Her voice sounded like thick honey might taste.

"Well, no, I wouldn't, but I-" Philip tried to look straight ahead, stare at the wall or the floor or the ceiling or anywhere but at Caitlyn's pendant, but he kept spotting the motion of the pendant out of the corner of his eye, and it was just instinct to want to follow a moving object with your eyes. He looked away for the third time.

"Exactly," Caitlyn said, reassurance dripping from her words. "So this time, you won't need to worry about watching my pendant move back and forth...you won't feel like you did last time, gradually losing control of your thoughts as you watch it sway back and forth...you remember what that felt like, don't you, Phil?"

"Not...um...really..." Philip realized he'd stopped trying to look away, and refocused his energy on not following the pendant with his eyes. Focus, that was the key. He remembered that from last time, even if he didn't remember all that much else. He remembered how sure Caitlyn had sounded when she'd said she could hypnotize him, almost smug about it. He remembered the feeling of dizziness...no, not dizziness. Giddiness. Lightheaded, like he was about to fall. It felt strangely terrifying and exhilarating all at the same time, like that strange attraction you got when you were close to the edge in high places. As if you weren't fully in control of yourself...

"That's okay, Phil," Caitlyn said, breaking into his train of thought. "I'm sure you'll remember. Just look at the back and forth motion, the back and forth sway and I'm sure it will all come back to you." Philip felt his body shudder involuntarily, although he wasn't quite sure why. He wasn't afraid of Caitlyn; she wasn't going to hurt him. But something in her eyes...there was a hunger there, just like last time. He felt powerless to resist that hunger. He didn't want to feel powerless like that and yet it felt so exciting to know that what he wanted didn't entirely matter right now.

But it did. Philip blinked rapidly, trying to clear the cobwebs from his thoughts. Focus, he told himself. That was what had gone wrong last time. He'd listened too much to Caitlyn's soft, honeyed voice, and let her lull him into watching the necklace slowly swing in front of his eyes as he followed it back and forth, back and forth- Abruptly, he realized those were Caitlyn's words and he was mouthing along with them. "I'd like you to take the necklace off," he said thickly. His voice sounded muzzy and dazed in his ears. He fought off the slow, lazy exhaustion he felt and focused on staring straight ahead.

"Why is that?" Caitlyn asked. He could hear the amusement in her voice, like she was watching someone make a clever move in a chess game, but one that only put off the inevitable checkmate by a few moves. "You said yourself that you were on your guard. That I couldn't hypnotize you with it like I did last time."

The way she said 'last time', purring the words out as if she was caressing each one with her tongue, made Philip's dick harden even more. He was suddenly, dimly aware of how much his erection had grown while he stared at Caitlyn's necklace. "I'd still like you to take it off." It took so much effort to speak. He felt the strain of keeping his eyes from following the pendant, almost a physical pain, but he stuck with it. He just needed to stay focused a little longer, until she took the necklace off and he was safe again.

"It's okay, Phil," Caitlyn said. Her hand reached up with what felt like agonizing slowness, towards the knot in the leather cord. "I know that you don't want to follow the necklace, and I'd never do anything you didn't want me to do." Philip shivered at the words; he believed them, but at the same time he knew that part of him wanted her to do things that he would never actually let her do if she hadn't switched off the part of him that didn't want to do the things he wanted her to do. And he knew she knew it too.

"So I'll take off the necklace," she said, slowly undoing the cord, "and you'll know that you can trust me completely because I did just what you wanted me to do." Philip stared grimly ahead, refusing to follow the motion of the pendant, putting all his willpower into avoiding its swaying, seductive dance that last few seconds until it was safely out of his sight...

The pendant dropped. Philip continued to stare straight ahead. "There you go," Caitlyn whispered. "No more necklace, and now you can relax and trust me completely as you watch the back and forth motion, Phil." Philip blinked slowly, his thoughts moving sluggishly as he tried to process what she was saying. "So easy to watch, so sexy to watch, just like you remember." Philip tried to remember, but it was so difficult to think while she was swaying from side to side like that and her breasts were moving...

"Back and forth, Phil, and you know you're such a good boy, doing just what you were told, letting me know when your deepest self was so totally enthralled by my hypnotic breasts that you didn't even need the pendant to distract your waking mind anymore." Philip didn't remember Caitlyn telling him any such thing, but the warm glow he felt when she called him a 'good boy' swamped all his efforts to recall her words. He slowly lowered himself onto his back, enjoying the sensation, as his eyes followed the gentle swaying of her dangling breasts.

"That's right," she whispered again, her voice carrying perfectly in the stillness of the apartment. "Deeper and deeper, back and forth, more and more relaxed, more and more helpless." She climbed up over the arm of the couch, crawling over him, straddling his body. Her breasts hung almost directly into his face now, her cleavage encompassing his whole field of vision. For a moment, it stilled as she pulled her top off, but then her tits swung free and their motion captivated him all the more.

"You love my tits, don't you, Phil?" She leaned down slightly, letting the tips of her nipples brush against his chest through the fabric of his shirt.

"I..." Something of the panic he'd felt earlier rippled to the surface, some tiny shred of resistance that stilled his tongue for a moment with the knowledge that she could do anything to him when he was like this.

She pulled his shirt open, scattering buttons carelessly across the living room, and brushed her nipples across his chest again. This time, they touched bare skin, and terror at the thought that she could do anything to him transformed itself into excitement at the thought that she could do anything to him. "You love my tits, don't you, Phil?" she said again, desire transforming her whisper into a growl.

"I love your tits," he husked out, no longer trying to resist.

"You love the way they sway back and forth, don't you, Phil?" She dangled her pendulous breasts right over his face, and his eyes moved helplessly to follow them as they moved.

"I love...the way they sway...back and forth..." Every pause was accompanied by a dizzy, swimming sensation in his head, as though he was drunk on the nearness of her. His cock pulsed and throbbed in his jeans, and he could feel the damp and sticky patch where the precum had soaked the fabric.

"Even the words 'back and forth' remind you of the way they sway, Phil. Those words make you helpless all by themselves, because they remind you of my tits." She ran a finger over the curve of her breasts as he watched, tracing their slopes with a lazy, seductive smile on her face.

"You'll always see my tits, Phil, in the back of your mind, every time you're around me." She reached down, her fingers fumbling impatiently with his fly. "They erode your resistance, make you helpless to refuse me, make you ache to obey me..." Her fingers wrapped around his cock, tugging and stroking in time with the back and forth motion of her breasts. "Your waking mind won't remember how powerless you are, it might even try to fight but you know, deep down, that my tits are too sexy to resist."

"Too sexy," he moaned, unable to form complete sentences now. She shifted, and he felt her settle onto him in a single smooth motion. She was so warm, so wet, so soft and he groaned in mindless ecstasy.

"That's right, so hot and powerful and you want me, your deep self has always wanted to...ohh, to fuck, yes, fuck me, you're always going to let me hypnotize you because you know it means I'm going to fuck, fuck, fuh-fuh-fuhhhhckkk..." Her words dissolved into a hiss of animalistic pleasure as she bounced up and down on him, her tits moving up and down and holding his eyes perfectly as she came.

"G-g-good boy, good boy," she panted, not stopping, and Phil felt her clench around him as she rode the first orgasm into a second and the second into a third, but he waited to cum, waited because he knew it would feel so good if he waited until she told him to. She controlled him, and Philip knew that he wanted that so much it frightened him. But not when he was like this.

Finally, she slipped off of him, sliding down until her head was down by his crotch. But instead of taking him into her mouth, she gathered together her cleavage into a warm, soft nest that enveloped his cock. She rocked back and forth, back and forth, the slickness of her sweat and her juices lubricating the motion until her skin felt like oiled silk. "Cum for me," she whispered at last, and Philip let out one final strangled gasp of pleasure as he shot his load onto her tits.

"Good boy," Caitlyn whispered. "Now, listen to me..."

Philip listened, but he wasn't really thinking about what she was saying. He was thinking about her breasts.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers