Back at the Golf Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Photocopying is about the most boring job there is really. But, when you're an office temp it is something that goes with the territory. No one else wants to do it, so they end up delegating it to the temp. After a while I had become really quite good at coaxing the best out of photocopiers. Learning how to change the paper, change the toner and, of course, deal with the occasional paper jam. If I wanted to, I could probably bore you to death with my assessment of the best and the worst photocopiers available, but I don't think you're really interested. Well, I was slowly getting through the paperwork (it was the papers for the Golf Club's Annual General Meeting and there were apparently going to be a host of attendees. It took ages to get the copying done and, just as I was getting close, I ran out of paper. It wasn't just that the copier had no more paper, there was no more in the cupboard either.

So, off I went to look for some more paper. I looked in all the obvious places (other cupboards, other offices) but to no avail. Eventually, I went to the treasurer's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Called a voice.

I put my head around the door to see a surprised, but happy looking Mr Landry.

"Hello Sir," I said, "I am afraid I can't find any photocopier paper anywhere. Do you know where I might find some."

"Ah, yes." He replied. "We had a delivery just the other day, but it hasn't yet been put in the copier room. It is still in the main store room."

"I'm sorry, Sir. But I don't know where that is."

"Ah. Not to worry. I'll get one of the caddies to give you a hand."

I went back to my desk and tried to tidy it as I waited for the caddy to show up. I really didn't want to sit down, so I was leaning over my desk arranging the bits and bobs on it, when in came the caddy.

"Hello Miss," He said as he walked in, saw me and did double-take. I wondered why for a second and then I recognized him. He was one of the three lads with Simon the previous day--the one with the really thick cock.

"Hello." I replied, as if I had never seen him before.

"You need some copier paper?"

"That's right." He was holding a box of the stuff. "Can you load it into the copier?"

"Err. No Miss, I don't know how."

"That's all right, jut put it in the copier room, thanks."

I followed him through to the copier room and watched him put down the box of paper. He was a nice looking lad (although my opinion might have been somewhat coloured by the knowledge that he had such a lovely dick). I followed him into the room, took out a ream of paper, and bent over to put it into the copier. The room was small enough that the lad had to stay where he was while I loaded the copier. He really couldn't get past me until I was finished. As I was closing the copier drawer, he whispered, "You remember me, don't you?" and gently grabbed my waist.

"I do," I whispered. His hands slipped down from my waist across my hips, gave my bum enough of a squeeze to make me squirm with the pain and delight of it, and then he lifted my skirt.

"Oh wow." He said, "What's happened to you?"

"It's a long story," I replied. He slipped his hand between my legs and cupped my oozing pussy. He must have thought I was wet for him; he didn't know I was still half full of spunk from my 'punishment.' "Oh God," I rasped as he slipped two fingers inside me. He started to fuck me with those fingers--quickly, urgently--without the finesse of an older man, this was a sex starved teenager (or at least he had been until he met me the previous day).

I reached around and pulled out his fingers, "Not here," I said. "Isn't there somewhere else a bit more... private?"

I turned around to face him. With the incentive he had, it didn't take him long to come up with the answer. "the maintenance shed." he said.

"All right, I know where that is. I'll meet you there in fifteen minutes."

If you claimed I am highly sexed, I couldn't really deny it. But the time I had spent with Landry, Angus and the chairman that morning had left me exhausted--and that was on top of the previous day. Sure, the kid had a nice cock, but I really wasn't sure about keeping our rendezvous. I had really just needed to get rid of him. Once he went, I got on with finishing off the photocopying. When that was done I went back to my desk and through the window, I could see fat-cock-lad opening the door of the maintenance shed and sneaking in--none too surreptitiously. That sent my heart a flutter, thinking about the poor lad waiting there, anticipating my arrival. With a sigh, I decided not to resist the inevitable, and made my way over to the maintenance shed. I took with me a couple of invoices, which needed checking with the head groundsman--that was my excuse anyway.

When I opened the door to the shed, I saw fat-cock-lad sitting on a tractor-mower pretending to drive it. I suppose it was something to do while he waited for me. "Well," I said. "This isn't the most romantic of meeting places, is it?"

"No, I suppose not." He answered as he walked towards me. Over in the corner of the shed were a couple of old arm chairs that the maintenance boys would sit in when they had their tea break. We went over there, where he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I kissed him back and gave his bum a squeeze. Such a firm young arse. It's not like I was old enough to be his mother or anything (far from it) but there's something about 18 year old boys that is so much more energetic and... eager than older men. When he gave my bum a squeeze in return I winced--God it hurt still. I pushed him down into one of the arm chairs and knelt down in front of him. I popped the button on his trousers and slipped my hand inside his fly, so that I could wrestle his cock into the open. It really was so thick I couldn't get my fingers the whole way around it. It was already at half mast, but with a few strokes it was soon standing to full attention. I cupped his balls and gave them a squeeze before licking along his length and taking the head of his cock into my mouth.

He groaned and his cock twitched. I didn't think he would last very long--but then my excuse for being there wouldn't last terribly long either. With my hand half encircling his cock and sliding up and down his length I sucked on the head of his dick, and tasted pre-cum almost immediately. My other hand squeezed at his balls and he started to buck his hips so as to fuck my mouth when the door opened behind us. In walked the head grounds man and three of his crew.

"Fuckin' 'ell." He said. "What do we have 'ere?"

I gasped and sat up and the caddy tried doing up his trousers, "Hello Bill," he said.

"Hello Mark. No poin' askin' wha' you're doin' 'ere, is there?"

Mark--that was the caddie's name--started to blush scarlet. Bill, the head groundsman, had walked over to us and was smiling down at me. "Well well... You're a righ' little slapper, aincha?"

I tried to stand up, but his hand on my shoulder told me to stay where I was.

"Mark ain't the only one wantin' a blow job."

He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock, which he waved in my face. My heart was pounding, like it was trying to escape my chest. My pussy was throbbing and pulsing, oozing cum down my thighs. And I looked around at Mark, Bill and his crew. Jesus. Why the hell had I agreed to come to the maintenance shed? Why the hell had the copier run out of paper? Why the hell was I behaving like such a slut?

I looked up at Bill, smiled and licked my lips. I cradled his balls (big hairy ones) and traced the shape of his helmet with the tip of my tongue. Then I opened my mouth wide and took his salty cock deep in my mouth, my tongue pressed against the underside and my teeth gently raking his shaft. Mark didn't like being left out. He went around behind me and lifted my skirt. "What a fucking slut." he said, "She's not wearing any knickers!"

Bill groaned, "Shouldn't be so surprised, should ya? She had her lips around your cock a minute ago, an' look at 'er now!"

Mark grabbed my bum cheek which make me gasp. It was still so sore. Then I felt his cock head between my cheeks, searching for my cunt. It didn't take him long to find it and he quickly rammed his thick cock deep inside me. Each thrust would push me further onto Bill's salty cock. The rest of Bill's crew approached, and circled us to watch. One reached out and grabbed a tit in his hand, mauling it as I got well and truly fucked. Bill wasn't wasting any time and held my head in his hands while he used my mouth. Each time he thrust I was gagging as his cock hit the back of my throat. Meanwhile, Mark punctuated each of his thrusts by spanking my arse; the first time this make me shriek--which is a difficult feat with a mouth full of cock.

I felt the buttons on my blouse pop off as the rest of the crew joined in and pulled at my clothes to get at my tits. Next thing I knew, they had undone my bra and my tits were swinging free. Hands grabbing and squeezing them, pulling at my nipples. My cunt tightened around Mark's cock as he spanked me, and then he was gripping my hips and hammering at my sore pussy like there was no tomorrow. I knew he was going to cum soon, and just as he gave a final almighty thrust, I felt Bill's cock twitch and deliver a mouthful of spunk. I was a mess. Kneeling on all fours, near exhausted, with three blokes still groping my tits, as Bill and Mark pulled away.

"What a fuckin' slut," said Bill, "She fuckin' loved that. I be she wants some more." He nodded to the crew. Good grief. I really wasn't sure how much more I could take. My stockings were ruined by the concrete floor, my blouse had no buttons and my arse was red-hot and stinging. One of the crew positioned himself behind me and rubbed his cock up and down my arse cleft. I groaned--it must have sounded like wantonness, but really it was exhaustion. He took it as a come-on and pushed his cock into my arse; thank God he went slow (though I am sure that was as much for his pleasure as my comfort).

Bill wanted my attention, and slapped my cheek to get it, "Hey! Slut!" I looked up at him. Bill was still standing in front of me, but his cock was flaccid now. "Thirsty?" He asked, with a sneer. Before I realised what was happening, he had started to piss in my face. It was going all over me, and stinging my eyes, dripping off my nose, my cheeks, my chin. It felt hot on my face, and not unpleasant--though this was the first time anyone had ever done this to me. I opened my mouth and Bill directed the stream of piss into my mouth; I swallowed as quickly as I could but still lots of his hot piss ended up in my hair and over my face. Then Mark joined in--standing next to Bill, he started pissing over me as well--but he seemed to want to cover my body in it. I felt it on my back, and soaking into my skirt, I was covered in it.

Meanwhile, I was still getting arse fucked by one of the crew. When Bill and Mark had finished having their fun, another crew member thrust his cock into my mouth and proceeded to fuck my mouth. I was becoming light headed, I really didn't know how much more I could take before I'd pass out altogether. I felt fingernails digging into my bum and a frantic thrusting that meant that the anonymous crew member was about to finish in my arse. He pulled out and shot his spunk all over my thighs. Then I collapsed. I fell to the floor and lay there on my back; my skirt around my waist, my bra hanging useless from my shoulders, and my ruined blouse drenched in piss. Mark, Bill and the crew looked down at me. There were still two crew members who had not had their way with me yet, but I can't have looked very alluring. Or so I thought.

One lay down on top of me and fucked me hard and fast. He must have been so turned on by the whole situation that he didn't last more than a couple of minutes, before he was spurting spunk into my throbbing pussy. The last of the crew just stood over me and wanked. I could hardly move, and my eyes wouldn't focus properly; I hardly reacted as I felt his cum spatter across my face and tits. Then, there was more piss--I don't even know which of them did it this time but as I lay there on the floor at least two of them pissed all over me. There wasn't an inch of me that wasn't covered in spunk or piss or both. I did pass out. From exhaustion and, well, exhilaration. I felt amazing--a complete wanton nympho slut--but I must have climaxed half a dozen times since going into the shed.

What woke me was a tongue--I was being licked. At first I thought it was a dog, but it turned out it was Steve. He had been watching everything that went on in the shed, and when the others had left me there, he had stolen inside and started licking me clean. That was his thing I guess. He licked my legs my torso, my tits--licking off the spunk and piss. He knelt between my legs and licked at my ravaged cunt and arsehole, sucking spunk from me, and swallowing it down. By the time he had finished, I was just about conscious. But still I could go nowhere. My clothes (what was left of them) were still sodden with pee and cum and there was no way I could look even half way respectable without a shower and a change of clothes.

Steve backed the BMW up to the door of the maintenance shed and picked me up and carried me out to the car. He laid me out in the back of the car and drove me home. I hadn't lasted as long that day--it was still only lunchtime, but I wasn't fit to do any kind of work that afternoon.

12