Back At The Office

Story Info
Encounter between two former coworkers.
4k words
40.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was in her early forties. She wasn't ashamed of her age, and had no reason to be. She had a very attractive face and a sexy shoulder-length style to her light auburn hair. The first time I saw her when I transferred to that office I knew I would enjoy my stay there. She was only an inch or two over five feet, was very slender and well put together and had a sweet ass. I remember thinking to myself on several occasions of how much I would love to bend her over my knee and spank it. She used to sit on the edge of her chair and lean forward onto her desk making it stick out for me to appreciate it. A couple of times, by the way she looked at me, I was almost convinced that she was doing it on purpose to get me to notice.

She flirted with me a lot as we got to know each other better, but it always seemed like harmless innocent fun. Even when on one particular occasion she made it a point to sit next to me at the restaurant the office crew went frequented from time to time, sitting so close to me that I brushed arms with her every time I used my utensils, she had put her napkin over my leg as well as hers and jokingly, or so I thought, and wiped her hand off on the part of it that was on my thigh; even then I though next to nothing of it, passing it off as flirtation. Hell, I'm a guy, and every woman knows that guys just can't read their minds.

It was Thursday, and I had been off all week. It was my "going away" party and the guys had laid out a spread on the lawn behind our building. I had been offered a much better position elsewhere and would have been stupid to refuse it. I was using up my remaining vacation time staying at home and finishing up things I had not had time to do earlier. Sandy had told me that we would just go back to the restaurant for lunch, but she apparently had wanted to do something nice for me. The food was good, but it wasn't the food that mattered, it was the fact that Sandy had thought enough of me to put it all together even though I had only been working there for a few short months. I filled up and enjoyed their company. They really were a good group of people to work with. I stayed until everyone had to go back to work and went back home.

The next morning I sent her a quick email, partly to thank her again, and partly to see if she would keep in touch with me after I was gone. I couldn't help but notice that the day she knew I was coming back to the office was the first day in a long time anyone had ever seen her wear anything the least bit revealing. She had actually worn shorts, sandals, and a sleeveless low cut blouse. I used to not pick up on those things, I am a guy after all, like I said, but even I have learned how to spot some of the signs over the years.

After emailing her I crashed out on the couch in front of the TV. When I woke up a few hours later I checked my email, and sure enough, she had responded. She started out with the expected, "No problem honey," and went on to tell me that she had heard from Sharon, our other coworker who had been out of work for a while with a serious illness, and told me that she was doing better and would be back to work soon. What followed caught my attention. "Everyone keeps asking me where my boyfriend is." I had to read on. "I tell them I had to dump you 'cause you never put out. Some boyfriend you are!" She concluded by telling me that they were probably going to cook out again next week and that I should come so that she would have someone to pick on again.

I replied right away, deciding to play along with her as we had so often in the office. I wrote, "Some girlfriend you are! If they ask me, I'll tell them I dumped you 'cause you're just a tease! So there!"

A couple minutes later came my reply, "You know you like it!"

I wrote back, "As a matter of fact, I do!"

I waited a while. She must have been busy there in the office with Sharon out sick and our other coworker being as slow and lazy as he was, or maybe she had just climbed out of the window and onto the lawn out back behind the office to take a smoke break. I almost got up from my computer desk and went to do other things when a new email came in from her.

"I just got back in from smoking," I guess I knew her pretty well, "and you weren't here to help me in the window. I had to pull my skirt halfway up to my ass to climb in here and I'm not wearing any underwear today. See what you miss out on for leaving me here all alone?"

Well damn then! She did love to tease. I was always too embarrassed or scared to keep it up for too when I was there in the office, but she had opened this can of worms and I decided to try to one-up her. I wrote back, "What a coincidence, neither am I! Great minds think alike don't they?"

She replied minutes later, "Are you looking at that picture you took of me and playing with yourself? 'Cause if you are that's not fair. I don't have a picture of you to look at while I touch myself!"

I guess deep down she knew me pretty well too. I replied, "Damn, caught in the act! It is a very good picture you know!" I took a quick web cam picture of myself and attached it.

She replied immediately. "That's better, but you should have aimed the camera a bit lower for me. You know I like to watch you jack off."

I was losing the "one-up" battle very quickly, if that's what it really was. I couldn't tell anymore. She could have been playing around with me, or she could have been quite serious. I decided to not give a shit and figured, "What the heck," and played along some more.

"I'll give you a better picture once I get a better one from you. Deal?" I sent the message and waited. As the minutes passed by I imagined her freaking out and calling a lawyer to have me sued for sexual harassment. I guess I'm somewhat of a pessimist.

Finally she replied, "Fine, but I don't have a camera, you're going to have to come here and take the picture yourself if you want it!"

Check.

I sent back a weak attempt to parry her move, "But then I'd have to put some clothes on if I'm going to leave the house!"

She wrote back almost instantly, "Don't worry, you can take them off again when you get here."

Check mate.

It was closing time at the office anyway and I was only 15 minutes from there. My mind was racing. Was she still playing with my mind or was she serious? I just sat there for a minute like a dumb ass, not really knowing what to do.

She wrote again, "I'll be playing with myself till you get here."

I barely managed to type back, "I'm on my way!"

I threw on some pants and ran out the door. It took me at least 5 minutes less than normal to drive the distance and when I got there the door was locked. I knocked and heard shuffling footsteps toward the door.

She unlocked the door and let me in, quickly locking it again behind us and leaving the keys in the lock. She was wearing that cute green khaki skirt I liked to see her in and a tight fitting white button-up blouse. She leaned against the door with her hands behind her back, looking up at me with a look of invitation. I put my hands on the door on either side of her and leaned in close to her face. Her lips parted and her eyes began to close as she tilted her head back in anticipation. I drew close. My lips grazed hers and she made a sound like she was gasping for air. I traced her lips with mine, and then her cheek, and then down to her neck. She tilted her head all the way back. I kissed her neck and her hands pooped out from behind her. She put them on my chest and gently squeezed me.

I whispered in her ear, "I forgot my camera."

She giggled softly and I drew back to face her. We looked each other in the eyes. She whispered, "Maybe next time."

We kissed, passionately at first, and then ravenously as we began tearing off each other's clothes. She had already undone my shirt completely before I had even had the chance to undo the top button of her blouse. She ran her fingers through my chest hair as I finished unbuttoning it. I pulled it over her shoulders and she let her arms down long enough for it to drop to the floor. She was wearing a lacy black bra with a front release. I was not about to wait to undo it. With my thumb and two fingers I snapped it loose and it nearly flew off of her. She had often criticized her chest saying it was small, but I guess compared to Sharon's just about everyone we knew had small breasts. Her breasts were young looking and pert, and her nipples were small but very perky. She was very tan but had no annoying tan lines.

I squeezed her close to me so her chest was pressed against mine. She felt damn good there, and I could have kept her there for hours, but she had more pressing needs. She slid down to her knees and unbuttoned my jeans, quickly reaching in to find my ever-increasing erection. Without a second of hesitation she stuck it into her mouth and began sucking on it vigorously. She put both of her hands on my belt and pulled my jeans down to my ankles, then grabbed my ass with all her might and thrust my cock deep into her throat. She began undulating her tongue and contracting her throat so that it felt like I was being jacked off in side her mouth. If I had been a teenager I would have drowned her in cum right then and there.

She was experienced enough to know when to stop and pulled back well before I lost it completely. She stood up and turned around so that her back was facing me. I immediately unzipped her skirt and dropped it to the floor, revealing that awesome ass I had sneaked so many glances at during work hours. She had a thin waist and slightly wide hips, giving it a beautiful heart shape. I grabbed her hands and put them on the door, leaning her forward, and cupped her breasts in my hands. I squeezed them, loving the feeling of her erect nipples in my palms, but I was impatient for more. I dropped my hands to her hips and knelt to the floor behind her, pressing my face up against her ass.

She responded by bending down lower and spreading out her stance, thrusting her ass wide open for me to devour. I buried my face in it, dispensing with any pleasantries, and began vigorously licking her anus. She showed her appreciation by wagging her tail in time with the rhythm of my tongue. I grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed it tightly, pulling it open for me to be able to reach her pussy. I licked her pussy as if my life depended on it. She tasted so good, that I just had to stick my tongue as far up inside her as I could. She began stroking her clitoris like an experienced masturbator as I licked all around her vagina, exploring every nook and cranny of her sweet, juicy hole. In minutes she was quivering like a formerly neglected woman, moaning and swearing. I could have eaten her out all day if she would have let me, but she wanted something else right then.

"Fuck me, goddamn it!" she shouted.

I complied, standing up behind her and holding my cock in position. I thrust it into her with a vengeance and grabbed her hips again using them as handles to pull myself into her as far as I possibly could. My balls beat against her masturbating hand as I thrust in and out of her warm, wet, and surprisingly tight pussy. She began to shake violently as a massive orgasm approached. She was practically screaming. Her playing hand all of a sudden came to a stop and her shaking turned into a violent convulsion. She thrust out her ass one last time to bury me deeply inside her and let out a loud gasp as she erupted into an extremely moving orgasm. Her pussy tightened itself around me and pulsated as waves of pleasure rocked her body.

I pulled out and whipped her around to face me, picked her up by her ass, and wrapped her legs around me, thrusting my cock back into her still shaking body. I squeezed her close to me and pressed her down onto my cock as hard as I could without hurting her. She was so light I could barely feel her weight as I stood there. She threw her head back and grabbed her chest with both hands and I began lifting her up and down on me, fucking her standing. It felt damn good, but I wanted more, so I walked us over to her desk and gently laid her down on it and began to thrust in and out of her again as she lay there prostrate before me.

With one hand she squeezed one of her breasts and with the other she began playing with her clitoris again. As I pummeled her, her breasts bounced up and down. It was such a turn-on to watch her body move. I had to close my eyes just to lower my sensitivity level so I could keep fucking her as long as I wanted to. As she neared orgasm again she grabbed the edge of the desk with both hands, pulling herself into the motion as hard as she could, and lifted her legs into the air. I grabbed them and pressed them against my chest, and holding her by the thighs fucked the living shit out of her.

"Oh God!" she shouted and closed her eyes tightly, biting her lower lip as she braced herself for another massive orgasm. Her back arched and came off of the table leaving only her head and her ass touching it. She grabbed her breasts with both hands and burst into a more violent orgasm than the one before. She rocked back and forth as hard as she could, trying her best to get the most out of it.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled her to a standing position in front of me and quickly slipped out of her pussy. Without allowing her to say or do anything I turned her around and bent her forwards over the desk and thrust my cock back into her, pulling her toward me so that I was deeper in her than even before. She moaned in approval and began clawing at the desk as I fucked her from behind. She was still coming so she began to shake even more. I felt like I could stay inside her sweet pussy all night, but she had other things in mind. She reached one arm back as far as she could and began to toy with her anus, drawing fluids from her pussy as she did. I continued to fuck her, but more slowly as I watched her in intense anticipation. Her entire ass seemed to beg to be fucked.

She was beyond wet, dripping with her own juices, running down her legs and mine. She made sure that she was lubricated enough an inserted her middle finger all the way into her little asshole, and fingered it in counterpoint to the rhythm of my thrusts. With her index and ring fingers she touched my cock as I fucked her and watched her finger herself. She was gushing with sweet juices all over me. After several excruciatingly pleasurable minutes he pulled her finger out and drew up as much vaginal fluid off of my dick as she could and covered her anus with it.

"Fuck my asshole!" she exclaimed, slightly muffled as her face was pressed against the desk.

I pulled out of her and she grabbed my cock and began teasing herself with the head of it on her rim. I slowly and gently pushed myself into her tight but well lubricated asshole, inch by inch, until I could feel my balls against her pussy. I felt like I could cum right then and there. She lifted herself off the desk in an almost pushup-like motion and pushed back against me, backing me away from the desk ever so slightly. That freed up her masturbating hand to reach under her belly and begin playing with herself again. She put two fingers inside herself and began thrusting them in and out. I followed suit and slowly began fucking her asshole, eyes closed tightly, holding onto her hips for dear life, trying my very best not to cum just yet. After all, I had wanted to fuck her up the ass ever since I first saw her bend over to put something in the filing cabinet in the office.

I set my jaw knowing it would help me focus, giving myself time to admire her incredibly delicious figure. I thought to myself, "I wish I had brought the camera after all...!" She had never really come down off of her orgasm, so she was still quivering with pleasure. I picked up the pace and gave her a bit more of me with every thrust. Her ass cheeks felt divine as they pressed against my pelvis and my thighs. I could only wish that I could somehow eat her out at the same time.

She moaned as her sensitivity intensified. I began to pound her ass harder and harder, and as she came again her ass seemed to tighten up around me. I felt like I could explode. She reached further back and grabbed my balls as I began to lose control. I began to moan out loud as I neared what felt like was going to be my biggest orgasm ever. Just as I was about to fill her asshole with cum she shoved me back and jumped off the desk, turned around and knelt on the floor in front of me. She pinched down on the head of my cock and held it tightly, momentarily warding off my orgasm.

She looked up at me and spoke in a soft but raspy voice, "Not yet."

As my sensitivity level dropped just below the danger zone she released her grip and with my balls in one hand and her pussy in the other, she swallowed me whole like she had done at the door.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Her tongue was dancing all around my dick and as she deep throated me she hummed loudly, making me feel as sensitive as a first timer. I leaned over to watch her finger herself. I love watching a woman masturbate, but she looked as though she really enjoyed it. Little did I know what she had planned for me. She lubricated her middle finger as much as she could and brought it up to my asshole. She toyed with my rim for a moment making sure I was able to take it and then slid it inside me and began thrusting it in and out of me as she squeezed my balls. I had always heard about the male g-spot, but had never had the desire to try to find it on my own.

I couldn't take it anymore and she knew it. She wrapped her hand around my shaft, and squeezed tightly as she continued to dig inside my asshole, thrusting her finger in deeper and deeper. Then she found it, and with one motion pushed her finger in as far as she could, pinched down on my shaft just below the head of my cock, and opened her mouth wide. I exploded in her mouth and onto her face. She began stroking me again as I spewed jets of cum onto her tongue. Her mouth was full of my sperm and yet she acted as though she were in total bliss. She stroked me and squeezed every last drop of cum out of me never taking her finger out of my ass. She released my cock for a moment and raised her hand to her mouth letting the cum flow out into it. It ran down her arm, her face, her neck, her chest, and onto the floor, but she still managed to keep a big handful of it with which she promptly covered my dick and began stroking me again. With her finger up my ass I could not go limp if I had wanted to. My cum was all over her. It turned me on even more.

She stroked me for several minutes as my sensitivity levels intensified exponentially, and just when I thought that my cum was no longer lubricating me enough for her to keep stroking me that way she swallowed me again, this time all the way down her throat, and locked on to me not letting me resist. She fingered my anus and squeezed me tightly as the feeling grew stronger and stronger. I began to quite literally fuck her face, and she just moaned in appreciation. Just as I was teetering on the edge of orgasm again, she pulled her finger out of my ass and grabbed my butt cheeks with both hands and pulled me deep in to her throat. I exploded again, and nearly passed out as the cum left my balls. She gripped me tightly, not letting me pull away, swallowing every last drop. She finally loosened her grip and pulled me out of her throat and kissed the head of my penis and looked up at me and smiled. She spread my cum all over her face and chest with her free hand, refusing to let go of my dick with her other one.

She stood up and I leaned over and embraced her and kissed her cum covered mouth. Our tongues intertwined and we pressed against each other passionately embracing. I took her hand and walked over to a chair. I sat down and she climbed onto my lap sideways and put her arms around my shoulders. I put my arms around her tight little waist and gently squeezed her. She was still glistening all over from our sweat and sex juices, and at that point I was really regretting having left my camera at home. I could have fucked her again right there, but again, she had other plans.

12