Back at Work

Story Info
We learn more of Curtis' attacker.
1.4k words
4.12
18.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****This story will make more sense if you read "Her plans fall together" first.

Back at work after a red-eye night of driving home, she kept quiet and feigned illness. She felt as if everyone she spoke to knew about what she'd done.

How do they know? Could they see it? Had Curtis recognized her? No...no! of course not. He doesn't even know my name.

She poured herself a cup of tasteless hospital coffee and headed up to the top floor (the second floor) to begin her rounds.

No one would suspect the good doctor.

"Well hullo there Dr. Wade, been one hell of a night. Why, you look as though you've been here all night. You don't take care of your self ...why should any of these people listen to a damn thing you tell them?"

"Good morning to you too Mrs. Ottella, I'm fine, and they should listen to me because of the 50,000 dollar paper on my office wall."

She kept walking, hoping the old woman would go back to making coffee or filing reports. No such luck. The woman was in hot pursuit.

"Well since you're here I guess I'd better give you the run down on the ones we admitted last night before I head home," the old woman said as she opened the shades in the office. "Please, leave them clo.. " to late, " we admitted people last night you say?"

"Well not so much people but person, and not so much admitted as catch and release, Curtis Booker."

Nearly choking on her coffee she managed, "Curtis Booker? The mechanic? Why?"

"Well somebody brought him in 'round 10 o'clock last night, said they found him stumblin down highway 217 half naked and confused."

"217? Where the devil is that? Did he have any explanation for being half naked and confused?"

"Oh yes," replied Mrs. Ottella, "he said his truck ran outta gas so he decided to walk back to town, but he blacked out and woke up in the woods. Strange thing is... his truck was on 108 .... you live down that way don't ya?"

"Yes I do, blacked out... we better have him sent to Dover for tests."

"He flat refused, said he's fine and that he wanted a ride to a gas station and to his truck. Some people just flat won't take care of themselves," the old woman finished , letting her words trail behind her as she left the office.

Dr. Wade collapsed into her chair. The one thing she had NOT planned for.. him being found and brought in to the hospital. It seemed so logical now that she could have kicked herself. But he hadn't mentioned being raped, not the big strong manly guy... Dammit! I have to stop thinking about him.

She looked down at the files on her desk. 10 patients today, not the big swinging hospital career she had dreamed of while attending medical school.Maybe they'll keep my mind busy until lunch, she thought. Less than 3 hours later she sat at her desk again, rounds complete, staring at her black computer monitor. She considered turning it on so that she'd at least look busy. Still another hour until lunch. She looked around her at the office she'd occupied for 6 years. It wasn't exactly what she'd dreamed about, but it was certainly nice. Bookshelves lined both walls, soft brown leather chairs sat near the far wall, 2 filing cabinets stood to her right, to her left was the door to her private bathroom- complete with shower- in front of her was her wide mahogany desk, and behind her was a painting of the outback. She longed to go back to the land down under again. She let herself drift to that trip, fresh out of medical school and ready to take on the world. She spent 2 weeks lying on the beach, watching the wildlife, drinking at every bar, and getting fucked by the hottest man she'd ever met. His accent drove her mad. Her hand drifted to her crotch while she remembered.. her thoughts turned to the day before, to Curtis. She'd left him in the woods, naked and asleep in the grass. He was such a fine specimen of a man. Sandy brown hair just a little too long, rock hard shoulders and biceps, his tight chest and tiny dark nipples, just the thought of him made her wet. She thought of his stomach in the sunlight, not well-defined abs, but not flabby either, just the way she liked them. A little trail of sandy brown hair led down his belly into a trimmed patch just above his manhood. Manhood indeed, his veins popped out like little highways. She could imagine the blood racing through them. He must have been nearly nine and a half inches long and so thick. She wished she had sucked his monster, but she had wanted him too badly.

She touched herself now, through the thin fabric of her dress pants and panties. Even through both layers she could feel the wetness. Her other hand made its way up to her breast and found her nipple. She almost forgot where she was, all she needed was for a nurse to walk in and catch her compromised like this. She sat up, focusing on the files before her. A tap at the door made her jump, "come in," she called. The door opened wide enough for a nurse to pop her head in and say "Lunch time Dr. Wade, don't overwork yourself in there," then it closed.

If you only knew.

Lunch time really meant breakfast time, it was only 8am. Still, the hour's break was most welcome. Dr. Vanessa Wade was dripping wet and needed to take care of that problem. She got up and strode to the door. Locking it with a flick of her wrist and drawing the shades Mrs. Ottella had opened, she turned and removed her lab coat. She flung the coat on the chair and went back to her desk. Reaching into the back of the bottom right hand drawer of her desk, she found what she needed. Seven and a half inches of pleasure and "surgical lube" on top of a playgirl magazine. She wouldn't be needing the magazine today. She turned on the red penis-shaped vibrator and rubbed it against her clothed pussy. With her other hand she opened her shirt and unhooked the front of her bra, freeing her 38D titties from its confines. She brought the vibrator up her stomach and to her nipples. She tore open the silver packet of jelly and squeezed it onto each nipple then worked the head of the dildo on each one until they stood straight out aching. She stood and undid her pants then slid them down followed by her silky panties. Then, leaning back into her warm leather chair, she propped one foot on each bottom drawer and spread her knees wide apart. Her pussy throbbed in anticipation as she moved the vibrating red penis slowly towards it. Using her left index finger and middle finger, she opened her outer lips to reveal the tiny little bud that brought so much pleasure. She let go and grabbed another packet of jelly. Tearing it open with her teeth, she squirted it on the head of the vibe and the outside lips of her pussy.

She rubbed the jelly down into her pussy lips and over her clit, then spread the lips once more. The vibe inched towards her, she quivered in anticipation, then jumped at its first tentative touches. She rubbed the head of her surrogate cock across her clit, gasping with pleasure. Then moved it down through her pussy lips slowly until it rested at the entrance of her love canal. Massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples with her free hand, slowly she pushed just the head into her. She stopped moving, enjoying the sensations it brought. Ever so slowly she began to push it in, stopping every inch to savor the feeling, withdrawing it half way, then easing it in again. She continued until every last inch was within he and the deep vibrations teased her cervix. Loosing self restraint, she began to quicken the pace, imagining Curtis was there fucking her missionary style. Her fantasy soon had her pounding the dildo in and out. She released her tits to frig her clit. With that she lost control, cumming hard, her pussy muscles contracting and holding the vibrator captive deep inside her. Her hands found her breasts again and massaged them. After several minutes her pussy released the dildo and it slid past her entrance onto the chair. She caught it, turning it off, then stood to go freshen up in the bathroom.