Back Dive Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen continued talking to Aline, "I know we're best friends and I should have told you sooner. As you can see, Andy and I have gone further with each other than I've told you about."

Andy was totally concentrating on Karen without even a glance toward Aline. One of his hands slowly moved from Karen's tits in a downward direction.

"Oh no!" she giggled, "You can't do that in front of Aline!" Karen placed a hand over his to stop him, but she continued to grind her butt against him and used her other hand to stroke him. Andy's palm had almost made it to her bathing-suit covered groin.

"Not in front of Aline! She'll be embarrassed!" Karen was breathing hard and pushing back against Andy. "Oh well, OK, go ahead."

Even through her bathing suit, Andy was able to immediately locate Karen's clitoris with his middle finger. As soon as he did Karen bent forward with a huge gasp, but Andy did not let go. He continued to stroke her clitoris with his finger as her knees almost buckled and she bent forward with a long groan. When she straightened back up, Andy had managed to remove the straps of her bathing suit from her shoulders. One of her tits was exposed and he found it with his free hand.

"Holy Shit!" Aline breathed.

Karen heard her, "Please don't be too upset Aline." Suddenly Andy moved his hand inside the leg of Karen's suit and he was stroking her bare clitoris. She kept calling out to Aline, "Oooo! This feels so good Aline! I'm glad you're finally finding out about us."

Andy let go of Karen, stepped out from behind her, and quickly dropped his Speedo to the floor. Aline was not that shocked, given the surprising show she was watching. It occurred to her that she really had expected a penis to be larger than that. However, Andy did not let it slow him down.

Andy reached for Karen's suit and dropped it to the floor. She flinched but stood breathing heavily with an open mouth and looking intently into Andy's eyes. They were totally nude and proceeded to fall into each other's arms as if drawn by powerful magnets. Andy walked Karen backward toward her bed and in the process their hands were all over each other.

At the bed Andy got his shorts and pulled out a small packet. He gave it to Karen and she nodded. It was a condom. She expertly got on her knees, gave Andy a few jerks and a few licks, and unrolled the condom onto his stiff cock.

Andy picked her up to a standing position and gently pushed her backward onto the bed. Her legs naturally fell wide open as Andy moved between them.

Aline could see everything, but she mostly admired Andy. His wiry muscles rippled with every movement, and every movement was directed toward mounting Karen. Aline could clearly see Karen's tiny pussy opening. The head of Andy's dick settled precisely on it, and his butt muscles trembled with anticipation of what was going to happen next.

That's when Aline witnessed a strange occurrence.

Karen grimaced, "No, you're too low." Andy very carefully eased the head of his dick upward so that it was sliding along the groove at her clitoris without going inside her vagina. "Oh yeah!" Karen said, "Give it to me Andy!"

Aline watched as Andy enthusiastically moved back and forth without ever entering, while Karen squirmed passionately beneath him. Aline frowned with confusion and cocked her head whispering to herself, "Do those two think they're fucking?"

Whatever they were doing, it was with gusto. Andy picked up the pace, stroking Karen's clitoris faster and faster with his penis. Karen responded by having an enthusiastic orgasm, almost losing Andy in the process.

But Andy still had plenty of energy. He turned Karen around to stand facing Aline as he sat behind her on the bed. Again they carefully managed the placement of Andy's dick to slide up and down over Karen's clitoris without ever entering her vagina.

After a lot of bouncing Karen called out, "I'm going to cum again Andy!"

He breathed, "I'll try to make it at the same time!"

And he did. Karen had an orgasm as Andy jammed his condom-covered dick hard against her clitoris. They both groaned before falling back on the bed, "Arghhh!"

Within seconds and without looking up, Karen called out, "Aline, I can't believe we let you watch us go all the way!"

Aline decided to not question the truthfulness of that comment. Moments later it was totally forgotten as the nude Andy chased the squealing girls around the room with the cum-filled condom.

12