Back Dive Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They became dizzy with the passion of the moment. Sullivan's suit was no longer containing his penis and the only thing standing between their genitals was Sarah's loose-fitting bathing suit bottom. They thrashed and groaned as Sullivan pressed harder and harder into Sarah's soft spot.

That's when Sullivan's dick somehow found a promising gap at the leg of Sarah's bathing suit.

"AHhhh!" they groaned in unison.

Sullivan and Sarah both stopped moving immediately at the feel of new skin territory. But neither was willing to specifically point out that this contact was very different; they were just too carried away.

Without speaking, and still without much fondling between them, they cautiously began to move against each other again. His dick was definitely working its way onto bare lips at the entrance of Sarah's vagina.

"OHhhh Shit!" Sullivan was able to moan.

"AAhhh!" Sarah groaned with almost as much enthusiasm. Normally she would take control of this situation but Sarah was carried away with the magic of the evening and the lust of the moment. Almost subconsciously she writhed on the matt in a way that moved her suit further to the side.

Sullivan was gently undulating on top of Sarah when the head of his bare dick suddenly encountered moisture and intense warmth at the naked entrance of her pussy. They froze in position.

"UUgghh!" they groaned loudly as both passionately tilted their heads back in reaction. After a moment of silence their breathing suddenly became ragged and hurried. They still acted as if this was normal necking, but there was no mistaking that the head of Sullivan's straining dick was poised at the entrance to Sarah's pulsating cunt. Sarah did not move but she did slightly tighten her arms around Sullivan's heaving back without consideration of what might happen next.

The leg of Sarah's bathing suit still covered a small part of her saturated pussy opening, but there was plenty of room for Sullivan's dick to slide past if that was what they wanted. Slowly and tenderly Sullivan began to move.

"Aarrgghh!" Sarah groaned, still holding tight but with trembling legs. Inwardly a nervous part of her brain was fighting unsuccessfully to gain control over her heavy-duty instinct to fuck.

The large head of Sullivan's swollen cock moved lightly around the tiny entrance to Sarah's pussy, seeking an entry point. Sullivan did not push. He simply moved in gentle circles which served to tease their already inflamed senses, and also to finish pushing Sarah's bathing suit completely out of the way.

Sullivan and Sarah spent a fair amount of time locked in this passionate embrace, just barely moving genitals around and breathing heavily. Sarah's body responded to the stimulation by gradually swelling her pussy lips, creating a clear and definite pathway for Sullivan's dick to travel.

Sullivan applied only a small amount of pressure.

"UUGGHH!" they croaked as the head of Sullivan's dick seated firmly on the entrance of Sarah's excited pussy. Sarah showed the first outward sign of restraint by closing her knees until both thighs barely touched Sullivan's hips.

Sullivan was considerate and went no further. He simply pulled back very slightly and then gently bumped the head of his dick back into position at the entrance to her soaking wet pussy.

After several careful "bumps" from Sullivan, Sarah began to relax. The head of Sullivan's cock travelled along the slippery lips of her vaginal entrance with each electric movement. And as Sarah relaxed, her pussy's entrance seemed to expand, allowing Sullivan to go faintly deeper with each gentle bump. Sarah began to groan and tighten her grip on Sullivan with each inward bumping motion.

"Ugh!!!Ugh!!!Ugh!!!"

Sarah's pussy opening gradually released to allow Sullivan's dick to enter. Even though he only applied the same pressure for each stroke, his cock started moving in. Without further warning the head of Sullivan's throbbing cock glided past the entrance constraint, and popped into Sarah's quivering pussy.

"AAHHHHhhhhh!" she almost yelled as both of their bodies flinched with intense sensations. Sullivan's dick was just barely lodged in Sarah's very tight pussy. She reacted by slamming her thighs forcefully onto Sullivan, signaling for him to go no further.

Sullivan would respect that wish.

As before, he did not push. Openmouthed, they regarded each other with hearts racing, and then carefully eased the pressure between their genitals. After a pause Sullivan very slowly increased pressure without going further. With wide open eyes a look of understanding passed between them as Sullivan pulled all the way out until just the tip of his penis was touching her, and slowly went back to the point of being just inside her pulsating channel.

If they had known each other better they probably could have spoken and functioned better together. Apparently they were both being careful to keep the magic that was happening between them, as Sullivan's cock strained to sink further into Sarah's grasping pussy.

But they continued operating under an unspoken promise. Sullivan would withdraw completely then allow the head of his cock to slowly sink just inside Sarah's pussy. Within a few strokes they were able to start appreciating the teasing and excruciating sensitivity of Sullivan's cockhead traveling a lubricated path along Sarah's pussy lips, pressing briefly against the entrance, and then slipping just inside her warm wet channel. Sarah actively moved along with Sullivan but kept her thighs snug up against his hips. Without seeming to realize it they grunted and groaned in time to his movements.

Sarah moaned, "OOOooo!!!OOOooo!!!AAaahhh!!!AAaahhh!!!AAaahhh!!".

Sullivan grunted, "UUUNGH!!...UUUNGhh!!...UUNghh!!

Sarah's hips squirmed with anticipation on each stroke but she had gained enough composure to know she did not want to go all the way. Sullivan's hips were really squirming. He was clearly being very gentle with Sarah, but even this half-fucking was getting too intense for him to handle.

Sarah noticed that Sullivan's urgency had outpaced her own. She did not immediately understand what was going on but she was very turned on and moved back and forth with him, even if a little guardedly.

Sarah called out, "Oh...oh...oh??". Then when Sullivan's pace became more powerful she became louder and strained her head forward.

"OH...OH!!!OH!!?OH!!??"

Sullivan was right on the verge of orgasm.

"UGHH...UNGHH!!?UNNGHH!!??".

He pressed his engorged cock right against the entrance to Sarah's pussy, and controlled the urge to push further as he threw his head back while exploding.

"AAAHHHNNGgghh!!!!!"

Warm fluid gushed over their throbbing genitals. Sullivan collapsed on top of Sarah, who was confused about what exactly had just happened. They kissed and caressed each other briefly before Sarah whispered, "Did we have sex?"

Sullivan was still breathing heavily but was able to gasp out a whispered answer, "I don't think so. We were just touching."

They relaxed and held each other. Their breathing calmed down to a normal level.

Suddenly Sarah shot to an upright position with eyes wide open.

"Is something wrong?" Sullivan asked with concern.

Sarah glanced at Sullivan almost absent-mindedly, "Oh, uh...I was just thinking about my sex education class. I think maybe I could get pregnant from what we just did!"

She now had Sullivan's complete attention as she continued almost to herself, "I'm not supposed to lie down and make it easy for sperm to swim to my ovaries. I'm supposed to stay upright."

"Oh shit!" was all Sullivan could think to say. He jumped up and gently helped Sarah rise to her feet.

She was worried, even though she was able to glance at Sullivan with a very brief smile. But the magic of the evening was clearly gone. Sarah was concerned and Sullivan was speechless.

Sullivan was able to drive Sarah home in a car he had borrowed. He made a couple of weak attempts at conversation and Sarah was very polite. But she was obviously distracted in thought. At the doorway they kissed with some passion, but nothing like before.

12