Back Dive Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was the picture of health walking the length of the board. She was tanned and walked erect even as she began to turn around on the end of the board.

Coach Hart continued, "Don't struggle with this. Just jump in the water if you can't do it." The coach was leaning forward in his folding chair on the side of the pool. He had a worried expression.

"Alright Coach," said Sarah. She hesitated as she turned, holding her hands out from her body. But she was able to turn her back to the water and position her feet on the end of the board.

Coach Hart could not contain his concern, "Be careful not to slip on the board."

Sarah continued without replying. She raised her hands over her head and looked up.

"Whatever you do, don't fall forward!" cautioned the coach. A couple of students snickered at his Mother-Hen behavior.

Sarah leaned backward to the point of falling. Then to everyone's surprise she bent her knees and jumped.

The entire class gasped. Even a simple fall off the board was too much for her.

Sarah's relaxed body arced through the air. When she rotated far enough she reached for the water, easily making the back dive. As her upper body disappeared below the surface she was able to actually point her toes.

Coach Hart sat motionless as the class broke into applause and catcalls. Sarah swam to the side as Janet yelled, "I didn't know you had it in you!"

But Coach Hart was clearly embarrassed. He had been overly concerned and he felt a little foolish. The class turned to look for his reaction.

Without turning in his chair, Coach Hart raised his voice and called out, "Sullivan, you're up there on the balcony aren't you."

"Yeah Coach," came a deep voice from above.

"You've been teaching this girl, haven't you?"

"Yeah Coach, how did you know?" replied Sullivan.

"Not only did she do a back dive, but she even pointed her toes." Coach Hart turned to Sarah. "Good job girl! You get an 'A'."

12