Back Door Bus Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a horny slut, aren't you?" I ask with a taunt in my voice.

She looked up and smiled for a second before the orgasm took control of her and then she couldn't really see anyone anymore. She screamed in orgasm like only sopranos can. Her knees got red as they just shook against the rough carpet.

Watching this dirty damn near stranger cum in front of my heater, I stopped and realized what I crazy day it was. This girl, whose last name I never did catch, was a fucktastic mess. Her hair was matted in sweat. Her body was covered with a mix of rugburns and handprints. And her face only wanted more of it. It's a good day when you give a girl an orgasm. It's a great day when you give a girl an orgasm without even touching her. A day where you make a girl cum so much she seems oblivious to the outside world... that's rare.

I let her regain a little bit of focus, just petting the little bitch as she came down from her orgasm. Then I stuck three fingers of my left hand deep into her sopping pussy. She gasped, and I pulled the fingers out and ran them around her ass. Then I took a sip of my water , and spat on her asshole. I had lube in the next room, but, well, when the sex is already this freaky, why bother?

"Ready?" I ask, poised above her asshole.

She nodded, and I went in slowly. I made it all the way down to the hilt, watching her cute asshole get spread wide by my cock. I put my foot down by her face on the floor and starting squatting up and down, thrusting directly down into her.

I'm not a religious man, but I swear this bitch was speaking in tongues during this. What was coming out of her mouth was a combination of purrs, guttural moans, and the occasional "fuck me harder"... I think. A few minutes later, she was registering on the Richter scale again.

I fucked her fast, then slow, then fast again, until I couldn't stand the heat of the heater myself. I just pulled out and grabbed her hair, pulling her back to the couch like she was my cavebitch. As I lined my cock up with her ass, I noticed a tiny bit of shit left on it, and had the flash realization that this was as close to a complete slut porno as I was ever going to get. I wiped the cock off on her ass for a second before putting it back in. I smacked her ass so hard her tits jiggled, and then I smacked her tits as soon as my cock was buried to the hilt.

It was the torrent of obscenities and degradation that brought the horny slut to lucky orgasm 7.

"Aren't you a picture perfect little whore? Fucked damn near unconscious by a random stranger, used like a piece of meat in every hole you've got. You're a dirty little spitlube slut that just can't help from cumming like a bitch on command. That's your little doggie trick, bitch. You cum on command and you play fetch with cum. Cum you dirty little bitch."

She nearly wiggled me out of her ass with that orgasm, and I swear that the whole city could hear her. I put my hand over her mouth and her screaming echoed into my palm. As she slowed down from this orgasm, I realized that I could play her moans like a musical instrument. Cock all the way into her ass, her screams were at the top end of the scale, almost all of the way out, bottom end. I tried playing a tune or two on her, but as she got near her next orgasm she started to get a little out of key.

The hand on her mouth, matted in salvia, slipped until it was just holding into a cheek, and that's when I decided I'd fishhook her. Fishhooking is when you grab the inner parts of a girl's cheeks and pull her back towards you, and its something that I could only imagine is only fun for sluts as dirty as K, and so I hooked into her cheeks with my fingers and drove my cock straight up my ass.

She just screamed and begged with gritted teeth.

"..lease... uck... M..!" She screamed.

"...ease.F...ee!" She kept trying to form the simple dirty manta.

I brought her over the edge with the right words.

"Is this a great night for you, slut? Are you loving being a fishhooked like a cheap stripper? Getting your ass fucked so hard you can't walk for a week?"

The last question threw her into overdrive. This time, she actually managed to wiggle my cock out of her ass in the process of cumming, and I had to put my hand back over her mouth so the cops didn't get called.

I'd been holding back long enough, and I knew that the thing that would make this particularly dirty experience even more fun was making the girl look like a pollack. I pulled her hair and pushed her down onto the knees, pushed her towards my cock, and told her to suck.

She licked the tip, and I started to say "suck slut" but hadn't gotten it out before she was all the way down on my cock. It's the rare complete whore that loves ass to mouth, and apparently I had found her. She pulled herself down on my cock, and gagged a little as she hit the base. I held her there, waited to hear her gag again, and then let her up for air. Instead of just gasping for breath, she took a measured deep breath and put her hands behind her back as the small of her back.

It's times like this I wish I kept rope around the house.

I kept my hand at her favorite spot, and took my other hand and grabbed her throat, and then I started to fuck her mouth with abandon. With the amount that she was soaked earlier and slobbering now, I was damn surprised this girl still had water left to work her salivary glands.

I started doing things only porns normally get to. I'd plug her nose and push her down on my cock, release it, and she'd some back for more. I'd hold my hand on her throat, and she'd push my cock all the way down her throat so I'd feel it. I Bismark-slapped her face so many times she had little cock imprints on her right cheek.

This time it was her turn to take me over the edge.

"Fucking cum all over my face. Coat this slut with your cum. Spray me motherfucker. Shoot all over my face. Gimme the load I've been waiting for all night."

I think the last phrase set me over the edge. It was further out of her mouth than I expected when I came, and the first dashes landed just above her tits. My cock sprang upwards, spraying up along the face as it went, with the biggest patch covering her cheek just below her eye.

She suckled my cock as I came down from my orgasm, and I did the last fun degrading thing of the night. I pushed the cum all over her face, giving the dirty bitch a little cumbath. She started shaking a little when I was spreading it around her face, but she had orgasm number nine when she was sucking my fingers clean. It was quite a sight. An unfamiliar redhead covered in my cum, shaking in orgasm as she sucked my fingers clean after a marathon fuckfest.

It was definitely an interesting first day.

12