Back Door Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers

You are moving more rhythmically now and revving up to a slow pumping motion. I'm matching you with each movement, or so I think, when you suddenly smack my ass with a sharp crack, thus causing me to reactively clench and push you fully in, taking what I think is absolutely all of you. I wiggle my ass in response to this wonderful feeling in small circles while you pull back in order to ready yourself for another drive forward. I'm having an out of body experience now, the words "Again please" leave my lips without me even recognizing that I said them. There is no hesitancy on your part to react to that request. Down comes another smack, but this time on my other cheek. And then the whole action is repeated again with me clenching, and you deeply driving forward. Now the fluid tingling sensations I was feeling all over my body are becoming even stronger and more enveloping now.

I don't need to request anything this time. You know my desires now. You keep repeating my spanking and plummeting inside my most private of areas. You move faster and with more urgency in response to my groans which quickly grow louder and more erotic. Almost without a full cycle climb, I burst into the strongest orgasm I have ever had in my inexperienced life.

Milo:

You feel too incredible for me to stop, but I watch with wonder as you collapse on the bed with a strangled gasp. Every muscle goes ridged, including the ones clenched tight around my engorged length, the grip driving me wild. You shudder beneath me, your breath catching as your orgasm crashes through you. It's too perfect, I abandon the spanking, both hands taking a savage hold of your full hips and I pound into you with greedy, reckless abandon.

You find your breath in a long groan. Groan evolves to desperate panting and periodic petrified silence as my onslaught fuels your orgasm on. You're trembling, clutching and releasing the covers sporadically. After what seems like minutes your muscles turn to water and you collapse. I bend over you, pressing my weight down on you, pinning you beneath me. My pelvis slams hard against your ass, thick inches pushing their way deeper and deeper inside your welcoming naughty place. My breathing is heavy in your ear, the rhythm of my thrusts steady, and deep, my balls slapping your slippery pussy with every thrust.

A small gasp of surprise escapes you as I lean back, spreading your ass cheeks and sinking the deepest yet. My own guttural growl is the only warning you get before the deep pounding begins. Blurring the line between pain and pleasure I open you wide to me and drive myself hard and fast, my girth forcing you wide, my length forcing you full. My tempo continues to climb faster and faster, you can sense how close I am by the frantic behavior. Deeper, faster, harder.

I'm amazed how well you take me, with a final aggressive thrust as deep as I can, you feel my swollen cock flex and swell inside you as rope after rope of hot cum bursts forth. Hot jizz splashes with every pulse, my greedy pressure trying to force my spasming cock and hot load deeper and deeper. My grip is tight along your hips and you feel me shutter and pant with every heavy pulse.

I slump forward, resting my brow on your back, panting. You seem to like the position. Gradually our breathing grows even. You give a small stir beneath me and gasp, "You're still hard!?" It's true, no doubt you expected me to be limp and useless after that incredible race of pleasure, but my ridged cock flexes deep inside you, every bit as hard as it was before my orgasm. You moan delicately as my hips roll slightly, stirring your arousal again.

"Ready for round two?"

Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers
12