Back Door, Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,585 Followers

Suddenly he gripped her hips and slammed himself forward, burying his cock as far into her rectum as he could go, and then groaned loudly as it twitched and jerked, the first spurt of his cum bursting into her. She looked into the mirror, wanting to see him shooting into her, but he was holding her so tight against him that she could no longer see anything of his shaft, just his sinewy body pressed tight against her, his back arching and his head thrown back, his eyes squeezed shut this time and his teeth bared in a rictus grin. As she watched he rammed himself at her several times, trying to penetrate even deeper as each time he shot another spurt way up inside her.

Eventually it was over for him too and he collapsed back onto his haunches, releasing her hips so abruptly that she fell forwards onto the bed. She rolled onto her side, and looked at him, kneeling there, his head hanging, mouth open, his chest heaving and his legs trembling.

He licked his lips and swallowed, looking up at her and smiling. 'Christ that was good.'

Then it was as if he suddenly remembered that she had been an anal virgin and his face took on a look of concern. 'Are you all right? I mean, was it okay for you? I didn't hurt you, did I? Did you enjoy it?'

The disjointed questions spilled from his lips in such a torrent that she couldn't help but smile as she replied. 'It was lovely.' She assured him. 'You made me come, didn't you?'

He nodded slowly. 'Yes I did, didn't I?'

'And you didn't even fuck me properly.' She giggled as she alluded to their kinky intercourse.

'I will next time.' He told her. 'Next time, I promise.'

She felt her heart leap. There was to be a next time. So she had been good enough for him to want her again. She had found herself a teacher, an older man who could tutor her in bed, to show her how to enjoy sex properly, and how to enjoy it adventurously. She couldn't wait.

Otazel
Otazel
2,585 Followers