Back Door Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need help finding that damned thing," referring to the spatula, he asked me in the trademark growl, a growl I knew had more to do with the immediate circumstances than with me.

"Nah. I got it," I said, and I stood up. I dropped the spatula into the nearby sink, quickly rinsed my hands, and told everyone it was time to eat up. Kiefer almost strangled on his suppressed laugh. He stood, still steadying himself with fingertips on the counter, and launched into light banter about Southern food, shifting the discussion away from the more serious topic that had been being discussed. Jared, starving as usual, almost made it up to the bar's front counter edge before Kiefer had zipped up. But all was well. I asked Kiefer to return Athos to his dogrun where he had dinner of his own. Kiefer did so, promising to play with him tomorrow.

Dinner went smoothly, even though all I could think about during the beginning of the meal was how hot I was, and I wasn't thinking about the temperature. The crotch of my shorts was drenched. I was on the edge, a perpetual edge, of getting off. We had all gathered 'round the rectangular outdoor table, Kiefer at one of the ends. I was to his immediate right. Several minutes into the meal, I felt Kiefer's right hand on my left leg. I went weak all over. I knew he was about to take me over that edge. I was so glad that I had on drawstring waist shorts. No zipper to fumble with. I reached under the table and undid the tie. Kiefer's hand went down my shorts and into my panties. We simply weren't in the right physical position for Kiefer to employ what we affectionately called The Thumb. It didn't matter though. I was so close to getting off that he wouldn't have to do much. Kiefer's right hand index and middle fingers nestled between my wet lips, found my clitoris, and began to make a small, circular motion. At the same time, he rested his left elbow and forearm on the table, leaned forward as if drawn into the conversation, and then inclined his head to the right to touch mine as I leaned mine towards him. He had begun the movement of his fingers very slowly, but because I was so near orgasm it was only seconds before he sped up the tempo and I was hard pressed to keep my body relatively still and my moans relatively quiet as I got off. I made some movements with my hands, pretending to arrange my plate. My legs were stiffened and stretched out before me, a little to the left to avoid touching Sarah's legs under the table. I squirmed a little, and Kiefer drew his hand from my panties and shorts and placed it around my waist. I turned to give him a soft kiss. He returned the kiss, pulled away chuckling, and asked if anyone needed him to pass anything. Seconds later, Kiefer gave me a mischievous smile and licked the fingers on his right hand, pretending to remove barbecue sauce. I smiled back.

Everyone enjoyed the food, the company, the after dinner conversation, and it was only moments after I imperceptibly signaled to Beth that it was time for them to all move on that she effortlessly maneuvered my friends through the French doors to retrieve handbags and car keys. After saying thank yous and goodbyes, my six friends were on their way out of my drive.

As I closed the door and set the alarm, Kiefer headed to the kitchen. It had been remodeled two years ago, in part because of him. He loved to cook when he wasn't tired, and he had requested several of the changes in the formerly outdated work area. He was getting a drink of water from the refrigerator door when I reached the kitchen's entry. Kiefer drank quickly, leaning his head all the way back and turning the glass up so as not to miss a drop. Typical. When he had drained the glass, he placed it in the sink and turned to me.

"I'm glad you were home," he said softly. "Are you sure it's ok that I'm here?"

"Of course it's ok, silly." I paused briefly, then continued. "I know you're tired, baby. You wanna bath before we turn in, or do you just wanna get some sleep?"

"A bath would be great, but I'm really beat. Can we just turn in?"

"Sure."

Kiefer preceded me up the stairs to my bedroom as I checked around one last time and began to turn out the lights. When I reached the bedroom door, Kiefer was already undressed and pulling back the coverlet on the bed. I swiftly got to the other side of the bed and helped him turn the covers down. He jumped in and pulled the covers almost over his head, snuggling down into the mattress. I headed for the bathroom to brush my teeth and quickly wash my face.

Sleepily, Kiefer asked, "Aren't you comin' to bed, babe? I came all this way to sleep with you-I sleep good when I'm with you."

"Aw. Thank you, sweetie. That's nice. But I'm just going to do my nightly routine, love. You don't want me to pee in bed, do you?"

"I don't care. Just keep me outta the wet spot."

I completed my tasks, and, as I left the bathroom and approached the bed, I removed my clothes, draping my t-shirt and shorts over the chair near the closet door. I had not had on a bra, and I left my panties on. I went to the right side of the bed, turned off the bedside lamp, and crawled in, moving to Kiefer's back, which was facing me. I put my left arm around him and snuggled close.

"Good lord. Are you leaving that corset on?" he said, referring to the tiny, less than one ounce piece of material that comprised my panties.

"Well, of course. I must protect myself from your wandering hands," I said in my best haughty tone.

"Nothin' wanderin' anytime soon, love. But tomorrow you're in trouble."

Hmm. Trouble, I thought. I'd like that kind of trouble at any time. Kiefer fell silent. After about a minute, he turned over onto his other side to face me in the darkness.

"Hold me?" he murmured.

"Sure, babe." I moved up in bed toward the headboard, gathered him into my arms, and sighed as he placed his left cheek between my breasts. He was asleep within seconds. I soon followed, resting peacefully and dreaming about the rest of what would be a wonderful weekend with my precious one.

12