Back For More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,749 Followers

"Go ahead," Willard suggested as he put his hands on his hips and watched. "Rub them together."

"Oh wow," Bobby exclaimed as he rubbed the head of his dick against the old man's member. "This feels great."

"Yes it does, and I told you we weren't much different in size," Willard reminded the lad as he watched Bobby arrange their tools on top of each other. "See?"

"Yeah," Bobby said as he strained in vain to make the tip of his prong reach the silver cloud of hair in front of him. "Ooh!"

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Willard asked as the flesh rubbed together. "Rub the head of yours against mine - that's it - poke it into the end of the foreskin. Nice. I can feel your dick drooling."

"Oh gee," Bobby said as his chest began heaving harder, and when Willard realized that Bobby was trying not to cum the old man reached down and squeezed their throbbing cocks together.

"Let it happen," Willard said as he began moving his hips towards the young man.

"Mr. Strong..." Bobby whined just before he shot his load all over the elder's pubic hair and cock, needing to reach out and brace himself on Willard as the force of his orgasm rocked him back on his heels.

Willard kept their dicks in his fist until Bobby's arching member shriveled back to its far more modest shape, and after letting them go the old man climbed onto his back in the bed.

"Quite a mess you made them Bobby," Willard said with a chuckle as he looked down at the semen which was draped over his groin like garland on a tree.

"Sorry," Bobby said.

"That's okay. You can clean it up for me if you want," Willard said, but after he saw Bobby reach for a tissue he suggested another way.

"Not so bad, is it?" Willard asked after Bobby started licking the cum off of the old man's crotch.

"I guess not," Bobby said as he lifted his mentor's cock and held it upright so he could lick the vein-riddled monolith. "How come you didn't cum? Don't you like the stuff we're doing?"

"On the contrary. I'm loving it but you have to remember that I'm not 18," Willard said while reaching down and grabbing Bobby's limp dick, and as he stretched the flaccid tube he added, "I'm only going to be able to cum once so I need to conserve myself. You bored?"

"Me? Heck no," Bobby said as he started running his fist up and down Willard's cock, giving it a couple of licks as if it was a Popsicle. "I like playing with your dick. It's a lot cooler than mine. Wish I wasn't circumcised."

"Why don't you come around so that you're kneeling over my face while you suck my cock?" Willard suggested while getting his protege to carefully lifted his knee over Willard's face, tea-bagging him in the process, and in the process giving the old man a birds-eye view of Booby's private parts.

The senior citizen gave a series of loving lick along the underside of Bobby's dangling nuts, running his tongue further and further back under he was swabbing the lad's perineum and enjoying the way Bobby's body was shivering non-stop.

"Beautiful," Willard whispered as he let go of Bobby's balls so that he could spread the pert butt cheeks apart further, savoring the sight of the tiny puckered ring, as pink as the lad's penis and looking every bit as virginal.

"Mr. Strong?" Bobby gasped as the senior citizen's tongue got more bold, and his always high-pitched voice got even more so. "That's my - you know?"

"I know," Willard said as he took his tongue off the balloon knot for a second, and just before his tongue dipped in he asked, "It's your anus. Am I hurting you?"

"No Mr. Strong, it's just that... yow!" Bobby yelped when he felt the tongue push inside of him, falling face first into the old man's crotch before propping himself back up on his hands.

Willard began to get ravenous as he licked and sucked the tiny orifice, and the senior citizen was just as glad that what he was doing had distracted Bobby's oral attentions because his cock was throbbing as it was.

"Oh!" Bobby sighed when Willard stopped rimming him, sounding very sad when the old man crawled out from beneath him, and as the lad's eyes followed over to the night table Willard asked him if he had liked that.

"Yeah," Bobby replied, and after answering with the expected no when the old man asked Bobby if he ever had anything in his bottom before Willard smiled.

"Then this will be a special day for you," Willard assured the young man whose eyes widened when he saw the purple dildo he removed from the night table, and after he lubricated the 5" device he wiggled it around and smiled. "Now get on your back for me and spread your legs wide."

"What are you going to do with that thing?" Bobby asked as he slowly rolled over. "It looks like a dick."

"That it does," Willard agreed as he knelt on the bed and slid a pillow under the small of Bobby's back. "Now lift your legs a bit by grabbing the backs of your thighs and just relax for me."

"OMIGOD!" Bobby cried out when the old man slowly slid the slender silicone device into the lad's virgin anus, rotating the purple prong while working it into Bobby. "You're putting it in my bottom."

"And you're liking it," Willard suggested, although the shock and initial discomfort made his holding the boy's scrotum out of the way unnecessary for the moment since the pouch had shriveled and tightened up.

"It hurts a little," Bobby replied, although he had made no attempt to either avoid the penetration or ask the old man to stop.

"But not much, and I bet that it's also starting to feel good too, isn't it?" Willard asked while chuckling at the expressions of the red-faced lad, and after he pulled the small probe out almost all the way before corkscrewing it all the way back in he added, "See? Doesn't it feel good?"

Bobby didn't answer but the old man noticed that as the lad squirmed in the bedding his dick was coming back to life yet again as it grew while resting on the little nest of curls.

"Yes. Bobby's liking this a lot," Willard cackled knowingly while sliding the greased silicone in faster, and while the lad was distracted he used his free hand to get the lube. "It's going to get even better soon."

"Huh?" Bobby grunted when he saw what Willard was doing, and after the mentor left the device in his protege's rectum he attached the ring around the base of his generously lubricated manhood. "What..."

"Just relax son," Willard said as he knee-walked up between Bobby's spread thighs, stroking his swollen member slowly while the realization of what was going to happen finally began to dawn on the naive teen.

"Please," Bobby said, shuddering as the old man eased the toy out of his ass, and as he looked at the senior citizen's cock, more swollen than ever and now looking angry he almost sobbed as he insisted it wouldn't fit.

"Nonsense," Willard scoffed as he rubbed the head of his cock on Bobby's balls. "You handled the toy with ease."

"But your dick is way bigger than that thing," Bobby insisted but Willard was already pressing the tip of his tool into the somewhat relaxed puckered ring, and as he leaned forward he kept assuring the lad that he was going to like it a lot more than the toy.

"Sssh!" Willard hissed after Bobby howled while the head of the old man's cock popped inside his orifice, and although the veins and muscles in the lad's neck and shoulders were bulging and a tear trickled down the side of Bobby's face, when Willard asked him if he wanted him to stop he shook his head no.

"Good boy," Willard said as he let Bobby get used to his size before going in deeper. "You're a natural."

Willard wasn't just saying that either, because when he began to move his hips, very gradually easing more of himself into the boy, Bobby glazed expression became more relaxed.

"Is it all in?" Bobby asked.

"Almost," Willard said after looking down and seeing that the lad had only about three inches in him, and as he reached down and grabbed Bobby's dick which had threatened to crawl up inside of him the old man added, "You're doing great."

Willard kept patiently sliding half of himself in and out, and although he wanted to cum he kept himself in control, content with enjoying the sensation and the view while stretching the lad's limp tube.

"I knew it," Willard said softly after a couple more minutes of steady stroking had not only worked more of his cock into Bobby's ass but was affecting the lad as well. "You like this, don't you Bobby?"

"Yes," he grunted as his mentor stroked the evidence of his enjoyment, and as the old man's weathered fingers stroked Bobby's long slender prong with the same increasing intensity as his thrusting he added, "Think I'm gonna cum again."

"Wait," Willard said as he eased up with his hand while thrusting his hips faster and harder. "Tell me you like it. Tell me you like my cock in your ass."

"Like it," Bobby grunted as he clawed at the bedding, his fists clutching the sheets while trying not to cum.

"Tell me," Willard insisted, his sweat flying all over Bobby as the bed rocked noisily.

"I like your dick in my ass!" Booby cried out seconds before his dick erupted like a geyser, and although Willard had noticed that the lad didn't get as hard as he had been before that certainly didn't affect the quantity of semen as volley after volley splattered back onto the lad's stomach and chest.

"Ahhhh!" Willard moaned as the sight of his protege's orgasm sent him over the edge, and while he had wanted to cum with the boy his own orgasm came soon after.

"Ooh!" Bobby sighed as the warmth of the old man's seed filled his bowels, and he sighed again when Willard's cock slithered out of his soon there after.

"Phew," Willard gasped as he removed the band from the base of his cock, and it was only then that his back reminded him that he was no spring chicken, but he knew it was well worth it as he fell over onto the bed beside Bobby.

"Mr. Strong?" Bobby asked as he leaned over to face his mentor. "Can we do it again?"

Willard started to laugh, and after he realized the lad was serious he told Bobby that while the spirit was more than willing the flesh was not up to it, at least not that day.

"Can I do it to you?" Bobby asked, and while Willard was not used to being the receiver he wasn't a stranger to the role.

"Maybe some other time," Willard said as he looked first at the drying semen that covered the lad's scrawny chest before his eyes went to the shriveled peanut that had already proved quite resilient. "I doubt very much you'll be able to coax any more out of that. What we can do is to take a shower - as soon as I can get enough energy."

"Can we take one together?" Bobby said hopefully, and after Willard nodded he offered to help the old man get to the bathroom.

"I'm not dead yet," Willard chuckled as he rolled out of the bed.

The shower soothed the old man's aching body, and after Willard had lovingly cleaned Bobby's sore cavity he let Booby lather him up.

"I could get used to this," Willard opined as he lifted his arms so the lad could soap up his bushy armpits, and after Bobby worked his way down Willard's body he cleaned his flaccid cock - a long time.

"That's a dead dick - at least for today," Willard said reluctantly, and even after the shower was over and they dried each other off the young man seemed reluctant to give up as he dried his mentor's cock so much it seemed like he would wear out the towel.

"Sorry," Bobby said after they finished and headed back to the bedroom. "It's just that I love your dick. It was so scary at first but now I love it."

"I love it too son," Willard said as he stripped the sheets off the bed, and when he pulled out fresh sheets the old man was delighted when Bobby offered to make the bed.

As the senior citizen watched the naked lad make the bed his eyes went to the reddened butt and wished he could go back in time, remembering when a sweet ass like that could keep him hard all day.

"Excellent," Willard said as he plopped down on the bed. "I think I'm going to take a nap."

"Do I have to go?" Bobby asked.

"Of course not. Lay down if you want," Willard replied and Bobby eagerly hopped on the bed next to him, resting on his side and facing Willard while he reclined on his back.

"Does this bother you?" Bobby asked after he had let his hand rake through the fluffy silver cloud on Willard's chest.

"Not at all," Willard responded, and as he closed his eyes he felt Bobby cuddle up next to him still stroking his chest, sighing when he felt Bobby kissing his nipple. "Not at all."

***

Thank you for reading.

timmywells
timmywells
1,749 Followers
12