Back from College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still forced himself to think of Jessica Alba or Megan Fox but none of these ladies made him half as hot as his daughter did. And whenever his mind wandered on his online vixen he irremediably thought of his daughter. Somehow the awkwardness of thinking about his daughter aroused him.

He kept wanking and stopped censoring his fantasies; in his mind his daughter was still a virgin, begging him to be her first because she wanted someone to do it right. In his mind she was his own slutty little girl; she was his sweet, obedient fuck toy, willing to do everything Daddy tells her to make Daddy happy, to please Daddy.

He grunted and finally climaxed. He didn't bother grabbing a tissue; he threw the covers off him and pointed his cock towards his face, shooting his cum all over his hairy chest and stomach.

Seth stayed in his bed for a few minutes to catch his breath. It had been a while since he had a jerk off session this intense; he even broke up a sweat. He slowly walked to the bathroom, totally relaxed yet uncomfortable of having had such thoughts about his daughter.

He took his time in the shower. When he got out, he could smell freshly ground coffee brewing and bacon cooking. Jess was home all right; she always loved to cook breakfast.

"Just in time Daddy!"

She removed the bacon from the frying pan and poured her father a cup of coffee in which she carefully plunged 2 cubes of sugar and a little milk.

"Just the way you like it Daddy."

She enjoyed making Seth happy; he could tell by the smile on her face when she put the cup down in front of him. She looked lovely with her bed hair. They ate breakfast and talked about the upcoming parties. They didn't have any until the next day, and Seth asked what she'd like to do until then.

"I don't know Daddy, maybe just hang out here?"

She was putting the plates in the dishwasher and leaning forward. Again, he imagined her moving in a suggestive manner; he thought she was arching her back and presenting him her tight bum barely covered by those white panties. A deep purple thong would have been less obscene. 'Hanging out alone with you might not be the ideal activity' he thought to himself.

"Sure, sweetheart, whatever you want."

He poured himself another cup of coffee and went to his home office to get some grading done.

He got distracted at 11:15 by a very giggly Jessica. She seemed to be talking on the phone so he kept on reading his students' papers until he had to go to the bathroom.

He walked by his daughter's room and out of curiosity eavesdropped on her conversation.

"I'm telling you Alex he doesn't even notice me! I tried everything you said..."

Who wouldn't notice you babygirl? You're gorgeous!

"Yes! I even went to sleep in his bed! I ended up really sleeping though; I was so tired..."

What? Was she trying to get him to notice her? That would explain his practically constant erection for the past 2 days. It wouldn't excuse it though.

"Yeah I gotta go fix lunch I'll talk to you later."

Seth hurried to the bathroom and silently closed the door. He had to talk to his daughter; explain she couldn't go on seducing him the way she had been doing. But how was he going to tell her that---and did he really want her to stop?

12