Back From Iraq Ch. 06

Story Info
Hungry Amy visits her husband at the office.
1.9k words
4.5
65k
17
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinze
Quinze
82 Followers

My brother and I were lying on the carpet in the living room. After spending a night out with my best friend, Yolanda, Jack had come home and taken me by fucking my ass. I loved every second of it.

I repeated my question to him. "So, Jack. Who is hotter, Yolanda or me?"

His eyes rolled back into his head as if I had asked him the most inconvenient question in history. "Obviously, it's you, sis. I've wanted to fuck you ever since I could get hard. I wish you would just let me fuck you in your pussy."

"No, darling brother. That's just not going to happen. Let's agree to keep that one as the final taboo. Wasn't my tight, little butt enough for you?"

"It was fantastic," he responded. "But, I'm crazy for you. I'm going to keep trying for your beautiful vagina," he said with the sweetest smile on his face.

"You're very charming, my dear," I allowed. "Keep trying. But, you're not going to get in there," I said, reaching down to give his flaccid pecker a loving pat. "Let's just keep that one for Tommy."

"But.." Jack exclaimed.

His voice was cut off by the ringing of the telephone. I got up and picked up the cordless receiver on the side table.

I saw by the caller ID that it was Tommy calling from the office. "Hello, my sweet love," I said. I spoke deliberately loud enough so that Jack would hear.

"Hi, Amy," Tommy said in a seductive voice. "What are you doing, baby?"

"Oh, nothing much," I replied. "Just hanging out with, Jack."

Jack moved over to where I was standing and began running his hands up my legs. I tried to stop him, but he went higher, bypassing my grasp.

"Can you help me out with something?" he asked in a tone that I knew well. "I have a massive problem."

I knew from experience that this meant that Tommy had a huge boner and was horny for me. Jack now had his hands on my ass cheeks and had begun to kiss his way up my thighs toward my pussy. I was starting to get the shivers.

"I see," I said in my best professional tone. "Is this a problem that I might be able to diagnose over the phone, or do you feel an in-office examination might be in order?"

Jack's tongue had reached my quimby. Although I held my legs tightly together, he was having some success penetrating my vag with the tip of his snakelike tongue. I started to feel weak in the knees.

"I'd like you to come in and look at it," he said lustily. "There's no one else here right now."

I sunk to my knees on the carpet. Jack fished my tits out of their bustier holsters and began tonguing my sensitive nipples. I suppressed a sigh of joy.

"In that case, I'll be there as soon as I can. I've got a few stops to make first." I teased.

Jack was now biting my nipples. I love that. His finger had found its way into my love channel.

"What...?! Tommy shouted into the phone.

"Just having some fun with you, honey. I'll see you in a bit. Ohhh," I moaned. Jack's teeth and lips were creating havoc with my sensitive boobs. His finger was steadily strumming my clit.

"What was that," he asked.

"I was just touching myself thinking about your hard cock, Tommy. Ahhh," I moaned again. "I can't wait to play with it."

"Get over here right now," he commanded.

"On my way, Sweetie. Don't start without me."

As I hung up the phone, Jack pushed me onto my back on the carpet for the second time that morning. His lovely face dove down into my crotch. He began furiously licking my throbbing twat.

"Make it quick," I insisted. "I've got to go." I placed my hand on the back of his head.

He responded by beginning an all-out assault on my clit with his talented tongue. I opened my legs fully and surrendered.

My brother maintained a feverish pace with his tongue while extending two fingers into my hot cunt. I began to scream and buck off the floor.

Jack kept up with my levitating torso. He was a pussy-eating champ. After a short, violent session, his fingers and tongue brought me to another egg-scrambling orgasm.

I collapsed back onto the carpet. I nearly went to sleep.

"Hey," Jack said, shaking me. "Get up. You've got to go see your husband."

"That's right," I said, leaping to my feet. "You almost made me forget. I've got to go take care of another horny man. I don't know how long I can run at this pace." I exclaimed.

"I think you're up for quite a bit more, sis," he said. "You're a thoroughbred."

"Thanks, Jackie," I said, pulling an overcoat on over my Merry Widow negligee. "Let me just say that you really know how to make a girl happy."

"I aim to please," he replied as I walked out the door.

**** In order to get to Tommy's office as quick as possible, I hailed a cab. The sight of a pretty brunette in a long rain coat and high heels may have stirred the driver's suspicions. But, I didn't care. I had other things occupying my mind.

As I sat in the cab on the drive over, I realized that the crotch snaps on my lingerie was still open from Jack's entry there an hour ago. As daintily as possible, I reached under my coat with both hands and snapped them closed. I caught the cab driver's eyes in the rear-view mirror trying to check me out. I frowned at him, and he returned his gaze to the road.

Arriving at Tommy's office, I paid the fare and ran into his building. Tommy runs a small consulting firm. He has three employees. Occasionally, there are times when all of his workers are out in the field. When this comes up, Tommy tends to call me for an "office visit." Being a good wife, I try to drop what I am doing to attend these events. They are always worth my while.

"Lock the door," he instructed when I came into his office.

I did as told, and walked toward his desk. Despite my two orgasms with my brother earlier that morning, I still felt very sexy standing in front of my husband in a rain coat and lingerie.

"Well, well," he asked. "What do we have here?"

"Would you like to see?"

Tommy nodded his head.

I slowly untied the sash of my rain coat and seductively slipped the garment over my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I stood before my husband in my white, lacy Merry Widow. It is one of my favorite outfits.

Tommy swiveled in his chair. He had an enormous bulge in his pants.

I came over and sat on his lap. I purred in his ear while he buried his head into my neck, kissing me passionately. In turn, I reached down and stroked his giant tent peg through his trousers. I wished that I had worn long gloves for the occasion. They are a major turn-on for both Tommy and me. But, in light of my busy activities earlier that morning, it was a wonder that I made it to his office at all.

Tommy began groaning. "Oh please," he pleaded, looking me in the eyes. "Please do me. I've been dying all morning."

"I see," I said, sliding off his lap onto my knees on the floor between his parted knees. "What brought you to this sorry state of affairs?" I began to unbuckle his belt.

I worked his snap and fly and pulled down his pants and briefs, freeing his large member. The engorged head was purple. I knew what to do.

"I was thinking about you, Amy," he responded. I moved my lips in and gave Tommy a smacker right on his cock head.

"Wait," he said, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I've got something for you."

"I know you do, sweetheart. I'm trying to get to it."

"No," he smiled, "I bought you a present." He pulled open his desk drawer and pulled out a velvet-covered rectangular box. Tommy handed it to me.

I opened it to find a beautiful gold necklace inside. I had wanted one like it for some time now.

"It's gorgeous, baby," I said with a huge smile on my face. "Put it on me."

Tommy looped it around my neck and fastened it in back. "You look great," he said with a satisfied look.

"Thank you, Tommy." I felt really beautiful. "Now can I suck your big cock?"

"Oh, I guess so," my husband said with wink. "If you insist."

"I do," I responded. The second word of the sentence may or may not have been audible. I was in the process of taking the head of Tommy's oversized pole into my mouth.

I worked just the head for a while. Tommy loves that. Teasing just the top of his dick makes the rest of the organ ache. When I sense that he can't handle any more of this treatment, I begin to allow more of his cock meat into my mouth.

Today, Tommy was in such a state that I knew that I had to work fast. I could tell that he was close to blowing. I immediately went into deep throat mode, sliding his rod all the way down. My lips formed a perfect "O" on the base of his shaft where it met the balls.

I held that position for a few seconds. My darling husband was going wild. I pulled his cock out and smiled up at him. He had tears of gratitude in his eyes. I went back down again.

This time, I began my magic throat grip technique on the tip of his dick. Tommy began to howl like the wolfman.

"Ohhh. That's what I needed," he exclaimed.

I pulled out and smiled up at him again. This time, I waited a few seconds before going back down. I find that this hesitation between dick sucks really drives a man bonkers.

I did this a few more times. I then felt 'Old Faithful' begin its preliminary spurts into the back of my throat. I gripped my favorite cock tightly with my esophagus, and Tommy rewarded me with a gusher down my pipe.

I remained down for the entire climax, while holding my breath. I felt like a sexual deep-sea diver on an important mission.

I pulled off my husband's golden tool and gasped for breath. Tommy pulled me up onto his lap and kissed me tenderly.

"Oh my god, baby," he gratefully said. "That was one of the best ever. What got into you today?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't telling.

"I'm spent," Tommy stated, leaning back into his office chair. "I'm obviously no good for work the rest of the day. You know what? It's Friday afternoon. I want to spend the rest of the day with you. Let's get out of here."

"That's great, honey," I said. "But, can I go home and change before we do anything?"

We drove home in Tommy's car. When we got into the apartment I found a note from Jack on the kitchen table. It read:

"Hi. I've gone to spend the weekend with Yolanda."

Despite everything that had just occurred, I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy.

Quinze
Quinze
82 Followers