Back From The Brink Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,291 Followers

Sebastian soon discovered something of my plan for the evening; I didn't have on any underwear. I ran his fingers up my thighs, over my hips to my ass and finally around to cunt. He didn't seem to be wasting any time and I could feel myself getting ready for some hard fucking. I was starting to breathe deeper.

"I have something I should tell you first," he said as he broke contact. "I take a long time to orgasm."

"What? Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"I usually take around twenty minutes," he warned me; of course I was thinking of a guy who could go strong and hard for twenty minutes and how that stoked my own lusts.

"Okay," I responded.

"Normally women get a little worn out and sore," he explained. I kissed him in response. He looked me in the eyes. "I should get a condom then," he smiled.

"I'm clean," I assured him. After seeing Leo I could see how he might be nervous. "I'm on the pill too." He made his assessment of me known by immediately diving back in.

He pulled me up and started working my slip up over my head and tossed it to the foot of the bed. I reacted by working down his pajama bottoms. When his penis popped free I took a moment to run my hand over and around it. He quickly got between my legs, propping up my legs to each side and I was expecting a quick assault when he leaned over me and suckled on my nipples.

There was no penetration; he hovered over me, less than an inch away from pushing inside my pussy but holding back. He kept teasing me and I started pulling up for kisses of my own. It had been so long since I had had more than a slam-fest that I barely knew how to react. Better yet, he ran his hands over my curves, made a little softer over time, with tenderness.

"You like?" I asked seductively.

"Why are you even asking," he wondered. "I've been trying to figure out a way to sleep with you since you called me and told me you had accepted my offer."

"I couldn't tell," I admitted.

"If I was easy to read I wouldn't be good at my job. Besides, I didn't want to put you in a position where you felt you needed to sleep with me," he confided.

"I had to make the first move?" I grinned.

"You work for me Sylvia," he told me. "I can't have you thinking you have your job because of your performance in the bedroom."

"Sebastian can we get back to the performance in the bedroom," I murmur to him. He started nibbling on my neck and rolling my nipples between his fingers and thumbs. "I want you in me," I whispered. "It has been a long time since anyone has made love to me." His response was a slow steady penetration that made me filled up and in more than one way.

Power and sex cohabitate on a frighteningly regular basis and if Sebastian was half as good as I thought he was he had to have attracted more than his fair share of women. He certainly was no stranger to the female form. It had been fifteen years since I had a man play me this well, like a concert violinist playing every individual cord.

As I murmured, groaned, gasped, or grunted he changed up his technique. At times I wasn't sure which way my body was going or how close my orgasm was until it enveloped me in a fiery rush of womanhood. He wasn't lying about his stamina either though he rolled me on top for a while so his arms and back could recover from the strain.

Only when I couldn't take anymore did I start to egg him on the best way I knew how.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me; make me scream damn you!" I shouted loud enough to wake the neighbors. Sebastian put the artistry of love-making aside and began thrusting violently into me. My legs wrapped around his ass even though they ached from overuse.

When I heard him grunt, saw his body tense up, and felt his seed splash into me I knew I'd run a sexual marathon. I also glowed in a sense of physical triumph, driving my body forward down roads long unused. I had made a man happy and it had mattered to me. I had sex with someone who wanted me for the skills I brought to the table and not the shell that housed them. I felt like a conquering goddess.

(Thursday)

The conquering goddess was going to die; my lungs were on fire, my legs had turned to lead, and my heart was pounding from over exertion. Sebastian turned us back after a half mile because he feared for my well-being. If he had any comments about my lack of running experience he was kind enough to keep them to himself.

When we got back to the motel room he was kind enough to let me stretch while he went through half of his workout routine. He helped me during the second half which was sheer torture. The only two redeeming qualities of the whole experience were that we got to shower together and that he rubbed me down when we got out. The man had magic hands and the ointment he used burnt like fire but stole the stiffness from the most severely traumatized muscles as I lay on my stomach.

"You do this every day?" I groan.

"I find that it gives me the stamina to get me through those long days," he said serenely. I knew he was right but that didn't make me feel any better at the moment. "Tomorrow will be a little harder, but it gets better after that, I promise."

"I'm not sure we can have sex tonight," I found myself saying and immediately regretted. I wasn't sure what he would make of that challenge.

"Sex can be therapeutic," he suggested. "You relax and I'll do most of the work." His voice was soothing, playful, yet clearly sexually suggestive.

"Don't count on me being totally helpless," I groaned under his touch. He leaned over me and kissed the back of my neck.

"Never," he whispered. "You are a fighter."

"A fighter in need of training," I joked painfully. I was a long way from where I needed to be, but I was sure I could get there.

Our goal for the day was the city of Memphis. We voted to make it by lunch time so we could sample the Mississippi food for lunch and dinner. To me one of the plus was we were able to get a large motel room and go shopping for all kinds of things. I wasn't too happy on how my tight gym clothes fit, but I counted it as another goal for me to reach.

One reason we chose the hotel we did was that they had a dry clean service so Sebastian could get his laundry done. It also gave us the luxury of two rooms, not that I wanted to use mine. I fell upon Sebastian before dinner and despite my stiffness I did a good job of entertaining both of us long enough for him to orgasm. That I was able to enjoy a long orgasm of my own was a plus.

We walked downtown Memphis to find our dinner establishment. Our conversation was on a whole manner of subjects but finally migrated over to business. We talked over deals done in the past few years, decisions Sebastian had made, and even some critique of decisions he'd been unsure about. I resolved to start updating all my industry knowledge as soon as possible.

On the walk back we talked about his current business and I couldn't help but get truly aroused. He had a business worth about $122 million that need his help. They were at their core a shipping company that had wandering into other delivery services over the past few decades and were in the red the past five years. The specifics interested me but I was enraptured by the sense of opportunity.

When we got inside the door of our suite I fell on Sebastian and pushed him to the wall. I wanted to fuck his brains out but the reality was that I was at the end of my endurance. We fucked standing up next to the door but when I had my orgasm I collapsed back and nearly fell over.

My head felt light, my legs wobbly, and my muscles wouldn't uncramp. I was regretting my earlier sexual romp. Sebastian didn't seem to mind. He finished getting me undressed, slipped me into his bed, and after a brief stint in the bathroom he settled into bed next to me. I remember cuddling up to him before sleep took me.

(Friday)

I was getting used to Sebastian, with his dark blonde hard, hard body, light tan, strong white teeth, and keep fashion sense, being right all the time; he was stupidly like some fantasy superman. I was within an inch of his height, but my auburn hair was going to grey, my face blessed with my share of freckles, and my curves still curvaceous if a bit softened by a few extra pounds I'd put on since I turned thirty.

None of that really mattered except the extra weight because Sebastian had been right – the second day was far worse. I wanted Sebastian and his sympathetic face to leave me for the rats and ravens to devour but he refused to abandon me or to allow me to stop. I wasn't sure how I made it back to the hotel; it was a blur.

Again, a shower helped and the following massage felt even better. He convinced me that I had to eat breakfast and that going back to bed wasn't an option. I was feeling my age right up until he got me to the door of our room. He pressed my chest against door, I felt his hard on against my ass, and he kissed my neck for several seconds while his hands ran along my sides.

"God, you're sexy," he said in a passion-laden voice. I pushed my ass against him and moaned. His hands roamed down to my hips, gripped them and pushed me even harder against his cock. Sadly I felt my own limitations.

"Sebastian, I want you right now, but I'm sore," I sighed. He kissed me on the neck once more then let me up.

Breakfast was a quiet affair. I discovered that my appetite had increased, but in a good way. I was burning more energy and my body is firming out, not putting on pounds. When we get out Sebastian offered me the option to drive, but I decided I want to do some reading. I got from Sebastian his subscriptions to various online financial magazines to peruse.

"Hey," I said as we crossed over the Tennessee-Mississippi border, "some of this seems to be sensitive data."

"I have a good data miner," Sebastian smiled as the wind whipped through his hair. It reminded me of what I had been gone from for ten years.

"It is going to take me a few days to digest this," I warned him. He shook his head.

"It is a matter of you digesting what you need, not what I have. When you figure out what more you need I'll get it," he told me. All I could think of was 'Fuck yeah, this was what business was all about!' but I held my visible enthusiasm in check.

I almost resented our little stops along the way. I wanted to sit in the car and absorb all this new information. I had been in a baking desert for ten years and this was a glacier-fed lake, cool and refreshing. Only when I went into the shop and saw the local salesgirl fawning all over Sebastian was I reminded of what I had at stake.

I could act possessive, but that wasn't appropriate; he wasn't mine. I resolved to act friendly and see where that got me.

"Hey Sebastian," I smiled while fixing the perky salesgirl with a glance, "what are you looking at?"

"Some civil war memorabilia," he said showing me an old lead civil war statue.

"It looks old," I had to admit. The girl smiled and leaned over the counter. I was thankful that her bosom wasn't overflowing, but she did a good imitation by squeezing them together with her arms.

"How much?" he swept the girl with an intense look. She was momentarily stunned and licked her lips. The girl never had a chance in their bargaining. Back in the car I had to ask,

"Do you use that often?"

"Use my sexuality? Yes, don't you?" he answered.

"Yes," I said with a flip of my hair and an upturn of the lips. "Are you using it on me?"

"I think it is safe we are using our wiles on each other," he grinned. I wasn't sure what to make of that. I was true I'd tried to influence him but the realization that he'd tried influence me too was a bit disappointing.

"You find the need to manipulate me," I said lightly but with my worry on the inside.

"I have to get you to exercise somehow," he smiled. "The rest has been real enough."

"So you didn't feel the need to seduce me?" I wondered.

"We need to trust one another, which means you have to be sure I'm not manipulating you Sylvia. With me business comes first; I hope you can understand that," he explained.

I thought about that for a while down the road before deciding I liked what he said. He could have been lying to me, but I had to hope he wasn't. By the time we reached New Orleans I realized it didn't matter; I was going to be good at my job and if I got to sleep with my boss, it would be on my terms. By the time we sat down for dinner I was even surer of my fate; I was going to be the best at my job and he would need me no matter what.

(Saturday)

The world was a cruel, heartless place where people would run past us as the dawn touched the Mississippi. Sebastian kept pace with me as I died trying to make it one mile, but it was almost worth it when he put an arm around my waist as we entered the hotel. The fear of the workout drove any thought of sex from my mind. The look of Sebastian holding my feet down as I struggled with my sit-ups drove me through the last few repetitions.

When doing the pull ups, Sebastian wrapped his hands around my thighs which placed my ass firmly against his chest. When I finished I told him and he let me go rather abruptly. My hands cramped and my gripped tightened so I couldn't let go. My toes could barely touch the ground.

"Sebastian," I called out.

"Oh, are you stuck?" he asked.

"Yes," I groaned. He moved up and I expected a little pick up but instead he pushed himself up against me. His hands started on my stomach, moved up to cup my breasts and then rubbed my upper chest.

"Is there a problem," he said softly. I moaned. He reached down and started stroking my distended breasts once more causing my nipples to perk up. At the same time he began kissing my back and neck. "Can you get down yet?" he inquired.

"No," I moaned. "I don't know how this is helping."

"I was hoping the increase in blood pressure would help. I guess I need to do more," he suggested. His hands moved down, hooked the band of my shorts and slipped them down incrementally. When they passed my ass crack he began planting kisses and teasing with his tongue. I was really getting into it when my damn fingers came free and I fell against him.

"See, I knew that would work," he teased me.

"Bastard," I panted. I wanted him, but I wanted to sit down even more and I was sure he knew it. He patted my ass and went back to his bedroom. I finished stripping down, got in the shower and made my way out to the common area where Sebastian was already waiting, damn him and his effortlessly casual style.

I would have liked to stay longer in New Orleans, but Sebastian reminded me we had six days to get to Los Angeles. I spent most of the day getting homework done, but got a call from a fashion boutique in Hollywood letting me know how my suits were finished. I accessed their site and went over my new attire over and over again. They were sexy without being racy, stylish and cut to accentuate my assets.

At lunch I showed him the outfits and Sebastian whistled. Only when I saw the smile on his face did it occur to me I had no idea how much they cost. At one time I did, but not anymore, but I didn't feel I could ask him. I could show him how appreciative I was though. I fell on him the moment the door to our hotel room closed.

"Damn, I want you," I said intently as we lay on the bed, me on top. He responded by kissing me on the lips, our tongues battling, and putting his hands on the small of my back. I ground my crotch into his groin while working off my shirt with my hands. I got my knees underneath me so that when I pulled my shirt off my boobs popped out inches from his eyes.

Sebastian brought his hands up and undid my bra clasp and my breasts sprang free. I grabbed one and lowered it to his lips which he duly and fully appreciated. He reached between us and undid our pants buttons and his belt. He pulled his belt free and playfully smacked my ass with it. Even through the pants it felt good.

"Do you like that?" he asked quizzically. I felt a little embarrassed but I nodded. Sebastian rolled me over, pulled off his shirt, and dropped down for more succulent kisses. He kissed my left nipple, belly, and as he pulled my pants down, my hips. He then kissed his way up my calves and thighs before stripping me of my panties.

No sooner had he come up for a quick lick of my quim did I put my hand on his head.

"No, I want you remember?" I reminded him. I pulled him up and stripped off his pants and underwear while he kicked off his shoes. With that done, I pulled Sebastian onto the bed and pressed him down. I ran my hands over his body before kissing him on his abs and hips.

I grabbed his cock and began stroking it up and down. I kissed the tip then turned my gaze up and soaked up the look of expectation on his face. I went back kissing his penis head and running my tongue round the tip. When I sucked in the helmet he gave a sharp intake of breath followed by a moan. I began bobbing my head up and down while taking his balls in my hands and playing with them.

I had given a blowjob less than a week ago, but this was different. No one was pressing my down their shaft, or using my mouth as a fuck-box. This time I was giving a damn blowjob. I was teasing and tantalizing him, making his body shake with desire and his breathing coming in deeper and deeper cycles. I only wish I could make him come right then and there.

As it was I worked him over good for over five minutes before I pushed him from his viewing position on his elbows fully back on the bed. When I straddled him I got the look of him closing his eyes and glowing in pleasure. Fuck his cock felt good stretching me out and pushing in. It was all the better because I knew I was going to ride this man to climax.

Sebastian held my ass as I rode him until my muscles burned and my legs ached. I exploded into one of the best orgasms of my life but I couldn't give up. For some reason I couldn't get enough of this younger man right now. I flipped over on him so that he was between my legs and driving in with savage thrusts. My moans had become grunts and groans.

Pain was replacing pleasure over my fatigued body. I was so far invested in the experience that it took me a moment to realize we had stopped.

"Wha ... why?" I gasped.

"I was worried about you," I informed me. "You could barely keep your arms or legs up."

"Damn you," I ground out, "I am still wet. Keep fucking me."

"I would prefer you to stay conscious," he joked. "Maybe after dinner."

"Fuck you, you bastard," I teased him. I would have been angrier if only I could move. Sebastian pumped three more times into me in a gentle fashion just to prove his mastery of the situation.

When he pulled up he stopped to help me sit up as well. He tried to kiss me but I turned away.

"No, I'm still angry with you," I told him. He kissed me on the cheek stood up and went to the bathroom. I followed a minute later.

"If you don't let me have my fun I may have to find someone else," I said. He responded by wrapping his arms around me.

"Really; are you planning to run faster than I can catch you," he taunted me. It had been too long since a man had pursued me and it felt great, but I wasn't going to let Sebastian know that.

"Maybe if dinner is good enough I might forgive you," I suggested. I loved sex and my arrogant exploration of that had cost me so much when I was younger, but I also knew I had a good thing now. After dinner I crawled back to our room with plans for sexual revenge.

(Sunday)

When I woke up I was laying on the sofa with Sebastian nudging me awake in his jogging clothes.

"Wake up sleepyhead," he grinned.

"Let me go back to the sleep," I muttered.

"No," he insisted. "You need to do this."

"No," I grumbled and rolled face first into the sofa. He responded by moving his hands over my body. At first I resisted, pulling away from his touch but soon he was arousing me, with the irritating side effect of waking me up. I opened and eye and gazed up at him.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,291 Followers