Back From The Brink Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,291 Followers

"Sex," I demanded.

"When we get back," he offered. I knew that was a lie. I would be too tired for sex when I got back but I really no longer had a choice. I got up, changed and went running with my tormentor. When we got back we went through the work out and showered.

The bed felt good when I flopped belly first onto it fresh from the shower. I was letting my mind wander over what I would wear when I felt Sebastian's hand on my ankle.

"Hmm ..." I murmured. His hand caressed my foot, ankle and calf as he pulled my legs apart. I decided to allow him to pleasure me for a while and he didn't disappoint.

His touch went up my legs with him nibbling along the back of my calves and thighs. Every so often he pushed my legs farther apart as he moved his mouth closer to his goal. My sore hips protested somewhat but by now I was soaked. His first finger to touch my pussy lips was stimulating.

"Yes," I said hungrily. His fingers began to play havoc with my senses and I began purring continuously. He began kissing my cunt without warning, tickling my clit with his rolled up tongue. I gave a start but when I rocked back I got another sensation, that of his nose pressing into my ass.

I hadn't started out liking anal sex but I had learned to love it. It was really my only favorite position with Leo; where I would be able to come before he did. I didn't have time to talk with Sebastian about it because the combination of his intentions and my own racy thoughts caused my climax to overwhelm me. Sebastian stayed with me, licking me, until I finally came down.

"I promised you sex," Sebastian said and I had little doubt he had a grin on that self-satisfied face.

"Do you like having sex with me?" I asked. His response was to spank me hard enough to leave a mark. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You have a sweet ass, I felt like it, and it was there," he replied. "Do you like having sex with me?" That answer made me go from confusion to laughter. Sometimes life is not that complicated.

"Bend over, let me spank you and I'll show you how much," I told him. He smartly declined.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,291 Followers