Back from the Gym

Story Info
Ozzy catches her as she gets home.
844 words
3.5
35.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note- This is a somewhat middle chapter of the erotic series I'm writing involving Ozzy Osbourne and a young woman (who happens to be me). I'm just posting this because it's all I've written so far and I want to see what other's think. BTW, I think Ozzy and Sharon make a wonderful couple and would never wish them to be apart-this is simply a 'what if' scenario.

'I was at the gym,' she said, smiling almost shamefully.

I took her in with my eyes. Her hair was back in a ponytail. She was wearing an obviously worn shirt that proclaimed 'Rock' in rhinestones; the ones that hadn't fallen off, that is. Also a pair of black pants with the drawstring missing that were starting to fray at the bottom. Her face was still flushed with exertion. I felt lust growing inside me and began to become stiff.

'I guess I should hit the shower,' she said, never moving her eyes from me.

'No-no-no...' I stammered, still enraptured with seeing her this way. So much like...She was looking at me strangely.

'What?' she asked. I went over to her and gathered her with one swift movement, and then carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and absorbed her more. She smiled at me.

'All right, but remember I just walked two miles,' she said playfully.

I sat next to her, pulled off the shirt, tossed it aside. Her skin still glistened with sweat, and I could feel the heat radiating off her body. I pulled off the grey sport bra that was confining her breasts. I leaned down and kissed her cleavage, tasting the salt of her sweat. She whispered my name, but I was not done here yet. I stroked her breasts, spiraling with my fingertips, stopping just before I touched her nipples. Then I began kissing her wonderful cleavage again, allowing my tongue to slip out and caress her there. Then I repeated my fingertips' motion with my tongue, finally catching one of her nipples in my mouth. I sucked her there, feeling her silky flesh. She moaned and squirmed under me, arousing me even more. I switched to her other nipple, content to tease her for now. I teased it with the tip of my tongue and gently bit it, enjoying the feel and scent of her skin.

I then tenderly kissed my way down her chest, coming to the waistband of her cotton pants. I licked her flesh right above it, ran my tongue along it. This drove her crazy. She said my name again, urging me on, I could hold back no longer. I sat up long enough to slide off her pants. No panties lay under them. The thought of her going without, with no one but me to know, drove me wild. I attacked her, not pausing to kiss or caress, but simply driving my tongue inside her. She screamed without trying to muffle it. I drove my tongue into her as deep as I could, tasting her sweat, and tasting the wetness that I had caused. I thrust with my tongue, keeping it firm. Then I softened it, pulled back, and began to stroke the area around her clit with it. She dug her nails into my shoulders. Finally I hit her clit, rubbing my tongue against it gently...gently...then harder. She squirmed, moaning my name again and again.

I could wait no longer. My cock was throbbing, hard and ready to blow at any moment. I jumped up, tearing off my shirt and yanking down my pants and boxers as fast as possible. Then I lay down on top of her so that we were face to face. I kissed her. She responded eagerly, pulling my tongue into her mouth and sucking it. I groaned. She was causing my lust to build, making me close before I was even inside her.

I positioned myself against her, feeling her wetness and heat, and then slid inside her with one smooth motion. She bit into my shoulder, still moaning. I pushed deeper inside her, until I was completely engulfed by her. She was very tight, and I gasped at the feeling. O pushed, grinding my pubic bone into her clit, wanting to be as deep as I could be. She arched against me, wanting me as much as I wanted her. I began to shudder. I couldn't hold back much longer.

'Oh god, Ozzy, Ozzy...' she whispered. As I drove into her again, I felt her heart began to beat faster. I kept going, pushing and thrusting again and again. Suddenly I felt her clamp down, pulsing, squeezing. She screamed at the peak of ecstasy.

Feeling her grow even tighter was more than I could take, and I shot my cum into her for what seemed like an endless dream of fireworks.

I collapsed onto her, feeling her heart racing against mine. She stroked my shoulders and kissed my neck.

'God, you're amazing,' she whispered with her face pressed into my neck.