Back from the Wake

Story Info
A loving wife finds distraction on a long drive.
1.1k words
2.66
31.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: Driving still?

Her: Still awhile to go.

Me: So your kid had to miss school today.

Her: Yeah, all the events were yesterday. And it's too long a drive to make. So it's Monday on the interstate.

Me: I'm sorry.

Her: Thanks.

Me: Send me a pic of a body part. Anything. A knee. Just put me there.

Her: Still driving

Me: You are driving? Or X?

Her: He has a name you know.

Me: Not to me.

Me: He's just the guy who houses you while you think about fucking me.

Me: Again.

Her: Sigh.

Me: So who's driving?

Her: X

Me: Ok, send me a pic.

Me: I know you can be smooth about it.

*You have received a picture*

Me: Wow. You outdid yourself. A+++!

Me: Those tits look great in that sweater.

Cold weather favors you.

Her: When you are an Irish redhead it's the only good season.

Me: In other news Notre Dame Cathedral is burning.

Her: Yes. I find myself thinking that while I realize it's a significant development, I didn't know it was this important to everyone I know on FB.

Me: People always act like these things affect them personally.

Her: Exactly. Wtf people. Go back to your TPS reports and stop faking relevancy.

*You have received a picture*

Her: WHY?

Me: What? Dresses on Instagram? You don't like those?

Me: What's wrong with them?

Her: They look like they were patched together from Willy Nelson's used dew rag collection.

Me: I sent links to the wife. She is thinking of buying one. Looks very European.

Her: If Willy is from Europe, sure.

Me: Those look Italian countryside.

Her: Well, you would know. Not me. Not us.

Me: You guys should travel more.

Her: Not our thing. Crowds. Heat. Ick.

Me: You can take the girl out of the trailer park...

Her: Stop it. Be nice.

Me: Ok.

Me: So. About your tits.

Her: Here's another one!

*You have received a picture*

Me: Meh.

Her: You don't like them now? You just said you did?

Me: You've ruined those dresses with your Willie comments.

Her: hahahaha

Me: Getting back to your breasts...

Her: Still in car...

Me: Yes. I just wanted to discuss them.

Her: Ohhhh. Okay. Well they are still here, perched on my chest.

Me: Wish I was in the seat behind you. Friends on a drive.

Me: I'd blow on your neck.

Her: That's fire.

Me: I'd slip my hand up between the seat and the passenger door.

Me: Caress your side breast.

Her: Careful...

Me: Slide my hand a little more forward, tips of my fingers teasing your areola.

Me: Slide my hand back to your side, sliding down to the bottom of your shirt.

Her: Wet now.

Me: My fingers slipping under your shirt. You feel my cool fingertips against the warm skin of your side.

Me: They slide up and down, from the top of your jeans until they stop at your bra strap, then on back down again.

Me: Each time my hand travels down it slides a little bit lower. You feel my nails just barely under the rim of your panties.

Her: Mmmmm.

Me: Each time they slip down slightly lower, stretching the elastic a little more tautly as my fingers caress the skin between your thigh and your lower torso.

Me: As my hand slips out, the elastic pops a little louder and X turns his head towards you.

Me: You smile and shrug your shoulders as my hand hides against the small of your back.

Her: 

Me: He turns back to the road and my hand slides back down your pants.

Me: I push up closer to the back of your seat and you feel my hot exhalations on the skin under your ear...

Me: My hand can now go even further.

Me: It's reach now easily reaches the full front of your panties.

Her: Jesus.

Me: You know this because you can feel all of my fingers under your jeans, over the front of your underwear.

Me: My fingers can sense the increase in humidity.

Me: You feel like the car is speeding up as my hand slides under your panties.

Me: The small hairs on the edge of your orangey patch bend under the advance of my hand, which is starting to perspire.

Me: You feel my fingertips press through your forest, finally finding their goal, clumsily dipping into your suddenly slick crevice, feeling your heat as your liquids coat them.

Me: Now that my fingers have found their treasure they line up in a tight line and slide up and down , feeling the ridges and valleys within you.

Me: My fingers slide up and press tightly against your clit as you feel my thumb gently caressing your milky inner thigh.

Her: Soaked.

Me: Suddenly you are aware your breathing is growing noticeable and you struggle to bring it under control as your swelling clitoris battles for space with my index fingertip.

Me: The index finger is winning. You feel my nail against your clit like a knife against your throat. Everything pauses.

Me: X turns and sees your chest heaving and his eyes dart to the undulating surface of your jeans.

Me: Your eyes are wide open and you turn to him, scared and urgent.

Me: You open your mouth to explain but the next voice your hear is mine.

Me: "X, buddy, I'm going to need her back here for awhile."

Her: I'm going to slide off my seat.

Me: I'm sure you know how it goes from there. Sweat. Tears.

Me: One of my favorite memories is that time you swallowed me in that motel room. I'll always remember you popping up and trying to say "ta-da."

Me: But the cum in your mouth making it "ta-ra."

Her: Good memory.

Me: I can still see those tits bouncing as you rose up.

Her: Then I swallowed and drove straight to a parent/teacher conference.

Me: You've always been a good multitasker.

Me: By the way, every time I try to type tits, spellcheck changes it to toys.

Her: Kind of the same thing, really.

Me: Spellcheck knows us.

Her: My town. Almost home.

Me: He's going to get a good fuck soon.

Her: I'll only be thinking of you.

Her: As usual.

Me: Have fun. Wonder who he thinks you're texting.

Her: Joys of cell phones. He's two feet away.

Me: People sitting so close together and in completely different worlds. It's a great big beautiful tomorrow.

Her: Yes it is, baby. Yes it is.

Her: Bye.