Back Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached into my suitcase and grabbed a condom I had received years earlier. The expiration date was still good. I walked onto my deck briefly to make sure my Uncle's party was still lively. There was a man dancing on a table with no music, and no rhythm. It vaguely looked like the man who had offered me an internship. But aside from that, everyone looked like they were busy.

I walked down a flight of stairs, and looked for change, but saw nothing. I walked with care as to make sure not to miss any thing. The dim lights sure didn't help. Finally, about half way down the hall something shiny caught my eye. Then another, and another. My heart began to pound with excitement. I held a coin up closer to the poor light. It was foreign. I followed the bread path of coins, making sure to pick up each one. They led me to the most secluded room of the hallway. It was not visible from the entrance of the hallway.

My hand found the doorknob, which was locked. The door opened enough for Anettas slender hand to reach out. "Ticket!" I pulled the underwear from my pocket and handed it. The door creaked open, and exposed the candle lit room. Anetta stood in the center with only a see through nightie. I took a moment to scan her body. I could see she was hairless on her mound. Anetta pulled me inside and kissed me passionately, and took my shirt off. She made it feel like there was some sort of urgency. Who was I to complain though, I hadn't gotten any since 18, and she probably hadn't had sex since leaving Russia.

Anetta jumped into my arms, and rapped her legs around my hips for support. We kissed more and more, and I couldn't get enough of fondling her ass. Between kisses Anetta got down and fell to her knees. She unbuckled and stripped my pants off, along with shoes and socks. All that was between those full lips of hers, and my cock, was a thin piece of fabric, which she was slowly pulling off.

"Oh my god," she whispered. Those blue eyes met mine as she put my rock hard cock in her soft hand. "You're so big!" I hadn't ever truly analyzed my penis until now, but it seemed to be true. Her hand could barely wrap around it, as she slowly stroked it. I felt Anetta's warm mouth surround my member. She barely fit half of it in, and used her hand to pump the base. I could feel the head of my shaft tapping her throat. Anetta quickened the pace, so that her hand was a blur and a slurping noise resonated throughout the room.

My other head was dizzy and I felt the pressure building in my balls. She could sense it and took me out of her wet mouth, but continued to slowly stroke me. "Ben?" she asked while still on her knees. "Do you want to fuck me or make love to me?" Her question was innocent, but I didn't know what to say. She was apparently less drunk than I was.

"What do you want?" I asked. She took a moment.

"Well," she said, "will we do this again, or is this a one night stand?" Anetta's hand was still stroking my cock. I knew it wasn't fair for her to ask this when I was mildly drunk, and on the eve of having sex. But I would have been crazy not to want this again.

"I'd love to do this again," I said, "But I'm not going to share a woman with my Uncle."

She smiled and looked up at me. "I want you to fuck me Ben. We'll have time later to make love." And with that she rose, and walked over onto the bed and got on all fours. I went to my pants pocket on the ground and got the condom. "You don't need that," Anetta said, "all mail orders get IUDs before we're shipped. Company policy." So I dropped the condom and walked towards her and she raised her ass a little higher. I positioned my self behind her. Anetta turned her head towards me, her dirty blond hair down and in her face. Anetta bit her lower lip, and I saw her hairless pink pussy quiver as I put a hand on her ass, and one on my cock. Anetta's pussy was dripping with anticipation.

I slowly rocked forward, and stuck the head of my cock in first. She gasped, "Oh Ben!" Anetta's pussy was so tight, I gave her a moment to get used to my thickness. The moment passed and I slowly sunk my entire shaft into the depths of her hot wet pussy. Anetta made another gasp and bit her lip. I thrust in and out, slowly at first. With each stride her pussy stretched more. Anetta's head was bowed and she was making paced grunts with each thrust. "Uh...uh...uh!" I quickened the pace and pulled her hips into my thrusts. Our thighs slapped together and there was a sweaty glow to Anetta's golden skin.

She repositioned herself, pressing her shoulders into the ground, and turning so we could see each other's faces. "Harder Ben," she gasped between pants. I had no objections. I put a hand on her back to position her. Anetta's shoulders went flat to the mattress, raising her pussy to a different angle, and pressing her face to its side. "Oh, God!" she shrieked. "Yes... YES!!!" Anetta cried with passion. She was close to orgasm. I went even quicker, my cock now a blur moving in and out of Anetta. She began to scream words in what I assumed was Russian. I felt the pressure building in my cock. Finally after a flurry of foreign tongue she began to squeal, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!!" Anetta's toes clenched and I felt her pussy gently spasm as juices pushed out. I felt the warm stream of liquid surround my cock, and trickle down my thighs. That mixed with the sight and sounds pushed me over the edge.

"Uh...Uh... Fuck!" I moaned, as I ejaculated loads of cum into her spasming pussy, which seemed to almost milk me. It felt like Anetta and I both came for hours, and when it was done, we simply tilted on our sides and felt each other pulse.

After sometime I pulled out my deflated penis, and turned on my back. Anetta turned and sucked it tenderly, cleaning my member of our juices. She then lay on my chest. "This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship," Anetta whispered with her eyes closed. I turned to her and smiled. I couldn't help but wonder what we would, or even could, tell my uncle. Or more importantly how we could make Anetta a citizen. But one thing was sure. We were both happy, and as Anetta opened her eyes and tightened her grip around me, I closed mine and fell into a peace full peaceful sleep.

12