Back Home

Story Info
I knelt like the dutiful slave I was becoming.
1.5k words
3.76
24.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

Daddy came to pick me up from home at 9.00 on Saturday morning and I sat in his car until he had spoken, at length to my dad, 5 past, 10 past, quarter past, 20 past, peep-peep.

They both came out, Daddy came to get me out as my dad unbuckled his belt.

I was naked, over the table, belted, dressed and back in the car in 10 minutes, I cried all the way to Daddys.

I got my bags from the car, hugged his wife Daisy, and ran up to my room, still in floods of tears.

I heard Daddy and Daisy's footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Anything to say Poppy?"

I shook my head.

WACKKKKKKK across my bottom with his hand.

"No Sir, except, really sorry Sir,"

"Get her in the bath Daisy, any hesitation, spank her, in fact, spank her when she is undressed."

Daisy did just that, she undressed me, I laid over her knee, but with my head on my bed.

She was a very good spanker, she had learnt from an expert, and again I was soon in tears.

Daisy called Daddy when I was getting out of the bath and knelt me down in front of him. still dripping wet.

I unzipped his fly and took out his long slack cock. Daisy lifted it up and pushed my head forward.

He went in easy slack but as I worked him stiff I found it more of a struggle.

Daisy leant over behind me and fondled my breasts and nipples "I think her tits have grown Sir."

I laughed, well as much as I could with Sir's 8" hitting the back of my throat.

He was hard, and I could just lick his ball bag, at last I had him all in.

He massaged my throat, then, held my nose as he tried to suffocate me, Daisy making sure my hands were not available to push back.

He let go of my nose and pulled out as I gagged and searched for breath.

"Again." I looked up and opened wide again, same as before, I may have bit his shaft slightly, he pulled out and slapped my face.

Daisy took my place, she made it all look so easy.

I was sat on the bed as they undressed, then pushed back, she sat on my face, I was ready with my tongue already out.

Daddy pushed my legs further apart with his foot and I guided him into me, he leant forward and kissed Daisy as he fucked me like he had not had a woman for months.

I was not complaining as I brought Daisy off a few times, daddy brought me off a few times and daddy pulled out and Daisy lent forward to take his cum in her mouth.

I cleaned them up and they showered.

"Clean up, unpack and come down, no dressing gown until you earn one."

"Yes Sir, No Sir."

"Mr. Pilkington and his wife will be joining us for lunch Poppy, what will he think of you?"

I did not know what to say so put my hand up.

"Yes."

I could not speak until he touched his belt buckle!

"Please Sir, oh please may I be excused or wear something, please Sir?" Tears took over again.

"We will see."

I laid on my bed again, what a couple of hours I had just had.

Daddy called up and I went down and helped Daisy get lunch ready.

A knock on the door, I froze as Daddy went to open it, "Poppy, go to your room."

"Oh Sir," I flew up the stairs and closed my door.

I dozed on my bed and was woken by Daddy calling, I rushed down, still naked, I never gave a thought to the consequences I just needed to obey.

I went straight into the lounge and...

Oh My Lord, they had gone, I hugged Daddy, and you guessed it, cried.

"Poppy, today you passed so many tests, you have made us so proud of you, Acceptance, respect, obedience and trust.

As a reward, and as agreed with your mum and dad, Brian will be here for dinner tonight and if you wish can stay over, would you like that?"

My hand shot up, no idea why when I could have answered the question he posed.

"Yes Poppy?"

I could not speak.

"Do I take that as a no?"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo Sir, I mean Yes Sir, please may he stay over?

Sir, will it be in my bed?"

"What do you think Daisy?"

"Yes Poppy, Yes."

I hugged her tight.

Mid-afternoon Daisy took me upstairs and put her special bubble bath in the bath and bathed me.

She washed my hair and rinsed it with the shower rose.

I got out of the bath and she wrapped me in the softest towel ever and she rubbed me dry.

"Would you like ringlets Poppy?"

"Oh yes please Daisy, I want to look irresistible but submissive to his every need if I can."

"You would be irresistible naked my love." she ping one of my nipples as we both laughed.

Daddy had organised a banquet Chinese meal to be delivered so we could all enjoy the evening without cooking.

I was so nervous I must have had 6 Pees.

The doorbell rang, Daddy signed for me to go answer it.

"Good evening Sir, thank you so much for coming."

"Poppy Brown, you look stunning, maybe this little present will just finish off your look." He gave me a gift-wrapped long box.

"Poppy, don't leave Brian on the doorstep."

"Sorry Daddy, sorry Brian, I'm so nervous."

Daddy went back into the lounge and Brian took me in his arms and kissed the life out of me, WOW.

He hooked his arm and I linked into him and went to join the others.

They greeted Brian, Daddy got him a drink and we all sat down.

"What's in your box Poppy?"

"Oh Daisy, I quite forgot to open it."

I opened the wrapping carefully trying to preserve the pink bow.

Wow, it was the most gorgeous diamond and emerald drop necklace, Daisy fastened it for me.

We all talked, laughed, ate, and laughed more, before I knew it the clock struck 11.00, Daisy and Daddy got up to go to bed.

"Don't stay up too late guys."

We both answered together, "No Sir."

We laid and the couch, kissing and cuddling, he pulled up my dress from behind and put a hand on each of my cheeks under my knickers

I ground onto his hard bulge "Please Sir, may we go to bed?"

We stood up and he scooped me into his arms and I directed him to my/our room.

He closed our door quietly with his foot as he stood me up.

My hands went by my side and he lifted them above my head.

His hands went into the top of my dress and he pinched and fondled my breasts and nipples.

He reached to the hem of my dress and lifted it above and over my head, gently laying it on my bedside chair.

He lifted each of my titties out and over my lace bra and bit my nipples hard, he must have felt my shudder as I cum.

I was spun round, and my bra was removed and both his hands went down front of my knickers and onto my crotch.

My knickers were soon falling down my legs and I stepped out of them and turned to face him.

I pulled his jumper over his head and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, slowly, button by button and laid in on top of my dress.

I bit his nipples as hard as he bit mine and slid my hand down he front of his trousers and toyed with his willy.

I unzipped him and removed his trousers then knelt like the dutiful slave I was becoming and fumbled to take his stiff cock from his jockey shorts and straight into my mouth, the whole lot to the back of my throat and beyond.

I woke at 6.50 and crept out of bed and into Daddy's room, under their duvet and did, "My Day Job" in waking them, I guided Daddy into Daisy and he told me to go wake Brian.

Brian was still asleep as I got back into bed and slid down between his legs, he had the men's morning semi stiffness and I soon had him to working conditions and slid on top of him.

We all had breakfast, I helped clear the dishes and Brian and I went for a walk around the lake in Roundhay Park.

Not sure my feet actually touched the floor on that walk, two young and deeply in love people, just a couple of people amongst hundreds more in the park.

When we got home Daddy left a note to say make full use of the house, they were visiting relatives and would be home early evening.

We used every room except theirs, I have never been so happy.

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers