Back Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost instinctively, I shyly began to fondle her ass cheeks when I felt the touch of the satin against my fingertips. Without a word, mom slowly started to move up my torso, making the distance between her crotch and my face smaller and smaller. She didn't stop until she was kneeling over my chest with her pussy just an inch or two away from my mouth.

I was still feeling her ass through her panties when mom suddenly ran her hands through my hair, looked down on me with a warm smile and said, "Go on then, smell my crotch. You did say that you liked the smell."

I had reached a point where it no longer mattered if this was all a dream or not. All I knew was that my most forbidden fantasy was being acted out in front of me and I could not resist the temptation of going along with it.

I raised my head slightly, just enough to bring my nose a little closer to mom's lace-covered beaver. I took in the aroma coming from underneath that sexy fabric and it was a familiar scent, only this time much stronger and much more intense. Dried-in stains of pussy juices had been arousing in their own right but this was the real thing I was smelling now. Anxious to not be too hasty, I just savoured the sweet fragrance emanating from my mother's crevice. All the while she was playing with my already ruffled hair, moving her pelvis in a growing, circling motion in response to my exceeding caresses of her ass.

The sexual tension was building up as I continued to just enjoy the sweet-scented smell. Mom removed her hands from my hair and reached back behind her. My balls jerked as I felt her touch the head of my cock which was now standing erect under the panties I was wearing. Mom began teasing me by just running a finger around the base of the head for a while, before she brought it to the very tip and collected a drop of pre-cum that had leaked through the silky material. Putting the gleaming pearl of fluid to her lip, she then licked it up with the tip of her tongue. I could see her eyes roll back as she closed them and gave off a low moan.

"Mmmm, that tastes so good, Danny. Why don't you taste me now?"

I didn't have to reply with words, I only used my right hand to carefully pull the front of her panties aside, bringing her pussy into full view just in front of me. What a beautiful sight it was! Mom was apparently still concerned about how her privates looked, since her pubic hair was trimmed down neatly. She wasn't shaven but it was certainly no wild-grown bush that was exposed to me. It was thinner around her labia but above her clit was the dark patch that I had spied through the white lace already.

Mom's opening was already moist from the sexual tension and I could see a drop hanging from one of her pussy lips. I extended my tongue and brushed against her warm mound, just quick enough to gather up the moist, glistening bead and bring it to my mouth. With the brief contact of the tip of my tongue, mom made a sudden inhale of breath and I felt a slight tremor going through her thighs, on which my hands were now resting. As the taste of that small drop grew in my mouth, I felt a warmth flow through my entire body. This was the fragrance I had relished for so long but now I experienced it as a flavour for the first time. For a second or two, I just let it overwhelm me and spread all over me before I headed in for more. As I planted a kiss on mom's clit, her hands immediately found mine on her thighs and grabbed a firm hold. She squeezed my hands harder and harder as I began to eat her with more ferocity. My tongue was circling the button over her slit one second and digging into her crack the other. Licking the inner walls of her cleft, I suckled the tasty juices of my mother's pussy with a feverish desire.

We were both lost to primal instincts and mom was pushing her crotch into my face as I continued to lick and suck her wet opening. But suddenly, mom grabbed my head and forced it away from her pussy. Bending down, she began kissing me as she eased herself down my body again. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths and the taste of mom's pussy blended with the mixing of our saliva.

She was now lying on top of me with her hands on my cheeks and our kissing continued with undiminished heat. Mom positioned her crotch over my cock and began rubbing it with her mound and ass.

I was so close to fulfilling my dark fantasy of penetrating my own mother and she knew it. I reached down, grabbed my dick and pointed it towards mom's pussy and then followed a brief pause of silent communication. Holding my shaft in a firm grip, my eyes locked with mom's. With just the exchange of a look, I asked for permission and she granted it. Then she slowly pushed her opening towards my cock and I gave out a satisfied moan as I felt her slit come apart around it. Once I had reached in to the full length of my member, I wrapped my arms around mom's back as I began to pump it in and out. Slow at first but with increasing tempo as we found the rhythm together.

Still on her knees mom suddenly rose and sunk her fingernails into my chest. I replied with a grunt of pleasure as she slowly scratched my upper body, running her fingers down my torso. Sitting on top of me with my cock pushing in and out of her, mom grabbed my by the wrists again and placed my hands on her tits. Although held in place by her bra, they were still bobbing up and down from her riding motions and I could feel the weight of them through the sexy piece of lingerie. Reaching up a little further, I got my hands in under the bra straps, which I eased aside and down her shoulders. Gently I stroke the fabric of the cups down to reveal her nipples which were dark and hard by now. As I began to caress the naked skin of mom's breasts, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Knowing full well of my fetish, she then let it drop to my chest and I could still feel her heat embedded in its smooth fabric.

I moved my hands to mom's ass again, returning to relishing the touch of her panties against my fingertips. Her gasping got louder as I fondled her ass cheeks harder and harder and I could only enjoy the view when mom loosened the hair clip on the back of her head and let her beautiful, blonde hair fall down. She was still riding me and the billowing waves of her hair were soon in synch with her up-and-down movement.

But all of a sudden she stayed herself and just sat on my crotch with my member deeply buried in her pussy. She made a few grinding movements against my skin and then climbed off me. I looked down on my cock and saw it glint of mom's juices. I looked at mom as if begging for more and she gave me a confirming smile.

"Relax, Danny, we're not finished yet. But you've tasted me and it's only fair that I get to taste you now..."

Before I could reply she bent over my body and grabbed my cock firmly by the root. Kneeling beside me on the bed, she placed her lips against the tip of my bulb and began by kissing and licking it mildly. Lapping up her own juices from my shaft, mom ran her tongue up and down while still holding my cock in a firm grip. Pausing briefly with her oral action, she looked up at me as she continued to stroke my dick. She fired off a smile before she went back to work and now she lowered her mouth all over my throbbing cock.

I could feel the back of her throat rubbing against it as a little saliva dripped from her open mouth down along my shaft. Mom's hair was hanging down and brushing against my stomach, sending small shivers through my body. I reached out with my hands; grabbed her head with one and cupped one of her hanging tits with the other. As I played with her stiff nipple, I firmly decided the tempo of her blowjob as I pushed her head down the full length of my hard-on. Mom was licking and sucking my shaft as if it were a popsicle, taking short pauses to get some air between her lunges to engulf it down to its root. During those pauses, she kept on stroking my dick as she gasped deeply as her spit dripped down on my body.

All of a sudden, she reached out her arm and found the black, silk panties I had been smelling earlier. Mom wrapped them around my cock and continued stroking it while she also placed the palm of her other hand against my balls and started rubbing them with a circling motion, taking me to yet another level of sexual pleasure. She must have felt I was close to coming, because she suddenly slowed down her tempo and eventually released my aching cock completely. Then she climbed out of bed and stood up with her back against the chest of drawers. With one finger she signalled me to come and join her and I wasn't late to comply.

Still wearing my mother's silver, white satin panties, I went up to her and held her by the hips. We shared another passionate kiss before she threw her arms back on the chest of drawers, lifted her right leg and wrapped it around my butt. Grabbing her by the knee pit, it didn't take long before I pushed my cock inside her pussy again and began thrusting in and out once more. My other hand quickly found mom's ass again and again I caressed the satin panties which were now moist of her sweat.

Suddenly, I felt her hands on my ass. There we were, locked in an incestuous embrace, both of us wearing her panties, fondling and stroking each other's bodies.

I lowered my head and began kissing mom's chest and neck, my tongue leaving trails of glistening saliva as it ran over her soft, warm skin.

With a few final thrusts, I dug deep into mom's pussy and I could feel her body begin to shake from an orgasm. As she trembled in my arms, it was exhausting her to the point where it took a lot of my strength to keep her upright.

She collapsed in my arms, panting over my shoulder as I lovingly kissed the back of her neck. Mom took a few minutes to catch her breath again and then she broke free from our embrace.

Taking me by the hand, she led me back to the bed where she lay down on her back. She was rubbing her clit to keep her ecstasy going, lifting her ass as I pulled her wet panties down her legs. Wearing only her nylon stay-ups and her glasses, she now lifted her legs up into the air spreading them wide. I kneeled down in front of her wet entrance, and took her by the ankles. Placing the head of my cock against her heated mound, I rubbed the crack between her legs for a few seconds before pushing in again.

Mom let out a deep moan, then looked up at me and whispered, "Danny, I want you to come all over me. I want to feel your hot cum against my body."

God knows I wanted to oblige. Ever since I was seventeen I had fantasised about fucking my own mother and shooting my jizz all over her mature body was definitely a big part of my dream.

I held her legs wide apart as I increased my humping. As my thrusts grew more ferocious, mom's tits were rocking back and forth more and more. I looked down on my beautiful, sexy, slutty mom as I felt a load build up in my balls and I could see she was close to another orgasm as well. With one hand I reached down and massaged her clit to bring her to a climax and feeling her body convulse I pushed deeply inside her three times before I finally shot my load. It came rushing with such force that I didn't have time to pull out before the first jet came. It shot deep into my mother's cunt and as I pulled out I shot the rest over her chest and stomach. Trails of white seed landed on her body and some of it even smudged one of the lenses of her glasses. As I draped my mother with cum, she was thrashing about from her own orgasm, until finally I collapsed on top of her.

We lay there recovering for a short while, until mom kissed me on the lips and said, "Thank you Danny. That was the best I've had in a long time..."

"Me too. I love you mom... Thank you."

She just smiled and gave my hair a few strokes. Then she suddenly jumped as if she had been violently pulled back to reality.

"Oh shit, my presentation! I have to get to work!"

She quickly gathered her clothes and started putting them on. As she fastened the hair clip again, she looked at me and said, "I'll see you again tonight, honey."

Mom wiped off the driblet of my cum from her glasses, and smiled at me. She then threw me a kiss before quickly disappearing down the stairs.

I heard the front door slam shut and mom driving off before I fell back into bed. With my hands behind my head, I drew a deep breath and thought,

"It's not so bad to be back home again, after all."

12