Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and I smiled at each other. We really had been through some adventures that most people would find a little extreme. That was our lifestyle. It was not one that just anyone would appreciate. Most men might but most women wouldn't. As for me, I could think of several things I had never done that was more extreme than our lifestyle.

"You held some poor girl down for Johnny to fuck?" Jenny asked, concerned.

"She likes things a little rough," I quickly explained. "It was all in good fun."

"Wow," she said, now driving through an area with many overhanging trees and fewer houses. We were starting to leave civilization behind again.

"Oh, wait a minute," I said, remembering something. "That's not right. IHOP was the night we met Heather at TSC."

"Oh, shit, you're right. So that night was only four. But the night we met Heather was more than that."

"Was it?" I asked. We told each other everything we did but I didn't remember.

"Yeah, after IHOP, there was Tammy, Maria, Melissa, Anne, Rita, and Heather. That's six, without IHOP," he said.

Jenny got a wistful look on her face and said, "You guys make me feel like an amateur."

John smiled with pride at impressing his sister but I picked up on her underlying concerns. I didn't want her to call the whole thing off. I said, "Oh no, Jenny. You are so fucking hot; you are a party all by yourself. I can't wait to be alone with you and your little brother."

Jenny laughed but I could see that I had touched the right nerve. "Thanks. I'll try to make it worth your while."

"So, what's your fantasy, Jenny? What are we going to do tonight?" I prodded. The sun was beginning to set and the shadows of the trees grew long. We had left the shelter of the overhanging trees and were now surrounded on both sides by fields and marshland. Houses and businesses were few.

"Well, let's just say, I want to know what it's like to fuck you," Jenny told me.

Strap-on? I wondered. But why would that require a threesome? It didn't really matter to me what we did. I just wanted to make her feel at ease and in control again. I'm a controlling person but Jenny is more-so. I laughed. "That sounds awesome. Anything that involves me getting fucked, I'm all for it."

John and Jenny both laughed heartily at that. They both knew that was true.

Jenny drove until the road nearly ended at a line of trees. I could see up ahead that it took a sharp left and there was a house on the left inside corner. However, there was also a dirt road off to the right that plunged into a thick forest area. This is the road she took.

About one hundred yards down the narrow dirt road Jenny pulled off to the side and stopped. She put the SUV in park and killed the engine. "We're here," she announced.

I didn't like the look of it. The forest was thick and dark all around. I could see a small sliver of darkening sky above. The sun would be completely down soon and we would be plunged into utter darkness.

I looked at John in worry but he had already zipped up his pants and unbuckled his seatbelt. He tugged at the door handle, opened it, and stepped out into the road.

Jenny didn't notice my concern either. She hopped out and closed the door behind her. While John circled to the back of the car, Jenny looked at me from beyond the opened back door and said, "It might be better for you to slide over and exit from this side of the car. You may not be able to open the door on that side."

I looked out my window and found that the trees were very close to the car on the right side and I would not be able to open the door very far. The forest was a little frightening and I was grateful not to have to step out into it alone.

As Jenny joined John at the back of the SUV and opened the hatchback, I unbuckled myself, slid across the seat, and stepped out of the SUV. The road was so narrow that I was already on the other side. Any car would have to maneuver carefully to get around the parked SUV. It was possible, but tight. I pushed the door closed.

"Where are we? I thought we were going to a lake," I said to no one in particular.

From behind the car I heard Jenny ask John, "Can you handle this?"

"Sure," he replied.

Jenny walked around from the back of the SUV. She looks so sexy in her black outfit I could feel my pussy cream inside my panties. My eyes darted from her full tits filling out the material above the corset to the bare strips of thigh between the tops of her hose and the bottom of her skirt. I forced my eyes back up to the soft pink lips I wanted to kiss and then, finally, to her piercing blue eyes which seemed to sparkle in the failing light.

I found that Jenny was looking at me too, concentrating on my bared midriff. This just made my pussy cream even more. I lost my fear of the forest in my mounting desire for Jenny. Her eyes travelled up to my tits and then to my bare freckled chest and shoulders.

Jenny reached out and gently placed her hand on my shoulder. She lightly and quickly trailed her fingers down my arm until she reached my hand. "Come with me," she said softly as she took my hand and led me into the forest on the left side of the road.

As we walked I realized that the forest floor was covered with old brown pine straw and there was very little undergrowth. The pine trees rose high into the air leaving the floor of the forest easy to navigate. Few animals lived here but for the birds and squirrels high in the trees.

Jenny led me about fifty yards through the forest stopping at a point where the trees parted and there was a sheer drop of 20 feet straight down. We were on the edge of a big lake. I could see the setting sun just barely glinting off the dappled water. There was a breeze coming off the lake that sent goose bumps over my skin. It was a little chilly in this spot.

"Wow," I whispered. "It's beautiful."

Jenny shrugged. "It's okay, I guess. Down to your right is where the dirt road ends at a boat launch and a couple houses. So, this is the lake we were talking about and there's a nice clearing back this way."

I let Jenny lead me back into the forest. We took a slightly different path than the one we had come down but I felt I still had my bearings and knew where the SUV was. After walking about 30 yards we came to a large clearing in the center of the forest. It was protected from the cold wind, from which I was glad to get away. I knew it was going to get colder as it got later but as long as there wasn't a wind I felt I'd be okay. Having lived in Denver for the last several years, my tolerance was high.

In the center of the clearing stood John, a huge blanket laid out on the ground in front of him with rechargeable electric lanterns on each corner. They combined to light up the whole clearing. There were also three flashlights and a small duffle bag at his feet.

I smiled. I liked it. I had been waiting for this moment ever since I figured out what 'looking at Christmas lights' really meant.

"You really have this planned out, don't you?" I muttered appreciatively as I took off my shoes and stepped onto the blanket.

"You like?" Jenny asked as she too took off her heels.

I nodded and mischievously commented, "It's like you've met here before."

John burst out laughing and nodded. "Once or twice," he admitted.

That's when Jenny laughed, "More like one or two dozen times."

"I wish I could have seen that," I said as the three of us, now barefoot stood on the blanket in the middle of the forest just talking.

"I hope no one ever saw us. If they did, I'm sure we would have gotten busted," John said.

"That's not what I meant," I told him. He could be really dense sometimes, but, more often than not, I found that endearing.

John looked at me quizzically.

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled. "Kiss her," I gently instructed.

His eyes went wide. Even after all this, he was still hesitant to do anything with his sister in front of me. I was about to break him of that once and for all.

Jenny stood there looking so sexy but she waited patiently. I was impressed. For someone who liked to be in control as much as Jenny, waiting was a big deal.

John leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips as I watched. Before he could pull away, Jenny laced her fingers into the short hair at the back of his head and kissed him back. I watched as she opened her mouth and John did the same. Their tongues played inside their mouths and my pussy creamed at the sight.

"Oh god," I sighed. I whispered, "Pretend I'm not here, John. Touch your sister like you were here alone with her."

John's right hand wrapped around and rested at the small of Jenny's back while his left hand rose between their bodies and cupped one of her full breasts. He kneaded the firm globe gently with his fingers as he kissed her more and more passionately.

Jenny pulled her glasses off with her free hand and tossed them aside. She pressed her hips against her brother as they kissed. From the way her hips were twitching I knew she had to already be wet.

I couldn't help but cup my own firm tits in my hands as I watched the siblings kiss. It was so hot and I didn't want to break the spell I was placing them under. They were putting on a show for me and I wanted to see how far they would go before they insisted I join. This was Jenny's fantasy and I had taken over for the time being. I expected her to take that control back eventually.

John's hand on Jenny's back dropped lower and boldly cupped her ass, helping her grind her hips against him. I was sure he was hard and his bulge must have been pressing firmly against her pussy by the way Jenny moaned into her brother's mouth in pleasure.

I didn't rush them as John continued to kiss Jenny passionately. He stopped kneading her tit and, finding the hard bud of her nipple, he caressed it through the thin fabric. I could see Jenny melt into his arms with the pleasure of it and I melted in sympathetic pleasure at the sight of it.

John's plaid shirt had snaps across the front and, breaking the kiss, Jenny grabbed either side of his shirt and pulled it apart. The snaps popped open easily, revealing his hairy lightly-muscled chest. She looked down and caressed her hands across his chest, pushing his shirt down his arms. He pulled his arms back and let his shirt drop to the blanket.

Jenny flashed me a wicked grin as she grabbed John's head and pulled him to her neck. He licked and nipped at the tender skin of her long sexy neck. "Yes, Johnny, that's a good little brother," she cooed.

John cupped both hands around Jenny's ass, venturing boldly up under her short black skirt. He stroked her asscheeks for a while before gently probing his fingers beneath the thin pink fabric of her panties.

I slowly stepped around them, watching my boyfriend caress his sister's ass. I knelt behind her, a couple feet away, to watch him work on her. The sight made me so fucking wet.

John's fingers worked under his sister's pink panties, caressing her asshole without penetration. She moaned at that. Then his arms wrapped around her waist even more, his fingers finding the opening to her dripping pussy from behind.

"Yes, Johnny, touch me," she gasped and sighed.

John pulled her panties down off her ass with one hand and caressed her pussy from behind with the other. His arm was wrapped around her and he had to twist around a great deal in order to reach her clit but he managed. With the panties down around her knees I watched John press his fingers to her hard clit.

I touched my own pussy under my skirt as I watched, my panties soaked with my juices. The live sex show, starring my boyfriend and his older sister, was more of a turn-on than any orgy I had attended. I think it was the wickedness of the whole thing that turned me on so.

"Lay down," Jenny commanded and John, as if he had done it many times before, immediately lay down on his back. Jenny stepped out of her panties, straddled John's head, and knelt down. Her bare dripping snatched settled over her brother's face, her skirt hiding him from view. "Eat me," she hissed.

I crawled forward on the blanket and brazenly lifted the back of Jenny's skirt. I had to see everything. I wasn't disappointed.

John lapped voraciously at his sister's pussy in long smooth strokes, just like he licked me at home. Then he pressed his tongue deep inside her cunt, tasting her juices deep inside. His right hand cupped her ass while his left hand found me. He cupped one of my tits in his hand and I almost came at the thought of him touching me as he ate his own sister's pussy. It was so wicked.

I enjoyed the show for a moment more but, prompted by John's fingers on my tits and my own hand on my pussy, I decided that it was time to escalate things a bit. I dropped Jenny's skirt and, not out of reach from John since I liked his touch so much, I unzipped John's cargo pants. Having already found the hole in his boxers, his hard cock sprang into view. I watched in fascination as a drop of pre-cum oozed out and coated the head. He was just as turned on as Jenny and I were.

I licked around the head, tasting the fluid off the tip of his cock and coating his dick with my saliva. I knew it would cool quickly but before I let the cold affect him too much I sucked him into my mouth. I loved the feel of his stiff meat, pulsing and hot, as it slipped between my lips, over my tongue, and rested at the back of my throat. Filling my mouth with cock made my pussy twitch with anticipation and I loved that feeling.

John moaned up into Jenny's pussy and he gripped hard at my tit. I didn't mind. I liked it a little rough sometimes. Besides, it felt good to feel wanted so desperately.

"Eat my fucking pussy, Johnny, while your little slut of a girlfriend sucks your cock," Jenny moaned. She was living out her own fantasies just as I was.

I felt so close to her and I loved her calling me a slut. I felt like one; like a depraved whore wickedly blowing John while he ate out his own sister. His hot prick glided against my tongue, filling my mouth over and over again.

Slurping noisily at his sister's pussy from underneath her skirt, John tugged my blouse down until my tits popped out, dangling straight down from my chest, the nipples hard and straining for John's fingers to caress them. He did, running his fingers lightly against each one for a moment and then, becoming rougher, he began pinching and tugging at them, rubbing them roughly between his fingers and setting my head spinning with passion as I bobbed my head atop his long hard prick faster and faster.

"Yeah, that's it," I heard Jenny hiss. "Suck my fucking clit, Johnny! Oh god, just like that! Make your big sister come. Oh fuck!"

I glanced at Jenny and watched for a moment as she ground her body down on John's poor face. I knew he could take it. I had done that to him many times.

As Jenny shouted in orgasm, her voice echoing through the trees, I returned to sucking on John's big cock. He was rock-hard and I knew that he would be able to last a long time. I was counting on that. I stroked his shaft as I sucked on it, twisting my wrist around his dick, which I knew would make him even harder.

John moaned up into Jenny's crotch and thrust his hips up, his cock protruding obscenely from his open cargo pants and boxers. I reached in and caressed his warm balls as I lapped my tongue against the sensitive underside of his prick. I wanted to be sure he was nice and wet for Jenny, because I knew what must be coming next.

Taking only a moment to catch her breath, Jenny did not disappoint me. She lifted off John's face and pushed herself down his body. She kissed him on the mouth, tasting her own sweet fuck juices from his lips. "Good boy," I heard her whisper to him.

I moved out of the way as Jenny straddled her brother's hips. She reached down between them, aimed his long hard prick at her pink pussy, and sank down until her ass rested on his thighs. Between John's cargo pants and Jenny's skirt, I couldn't see a thing, however, the knowledge that my boyfriend's prick was lodged deep inside his sister made my pussy cream into my already soaked panties.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" Jenny asked me. "You want to see me fuck my little brother?"

I looked up into her lust-covered face. She was so pretty. Her glasses were gone but her hair was still pulled back into that big ponytail. She was fully clothed, her hard nipples denting the fabric of her outfit. I couldn't actually see his cock inside of her, but I knew what she meant. All I could do was nod at her.

She gave me a big wicked grin and said, "You're such a slut." She began slowly rising and falling atop John's hips, fucking her brother.

If there was ever a case of 'the pot calling the kettle black' this was it. I would have laughed if I wasn't so turned on. I returned her wicked grin instead.

Jenny reached toward me and laced her fingers into my mane of orange-red hair. She pulled me to her and I didn't resist. We kissed; passionately and deeply. I wrapped my arms around her and thrilled to the knowledge that the rising and falling of her body that I felt was her fucking my boyfriend; her brother.

John reached up under my skirt and pulled my green silk panties down my thighs. They were so wet they left a trail down my legs. I had been in a lot of sexy situations before but I can't recall ever having been turned on as much as I was at that moment.

I felt the cool breeze against my bare pussy just before John's hand covered it. He pressed his fingers against my clit, sending rockets of pleasure deep into my brain as I continued to kiss his sister; the same sister that was fucking him.

Jenny lifted me up so she could wrap her lips around the nipple of my left breast. She sucked hard at the stiff bud, sending shivers down my spine. Her breath was hot on my tender skin. John was still able to reach my pussy at the same time.

I knelt there for a moment, enjoying the sensations until I couldn't take much more. I kicked off my panties and sat my pussy down over John's face. I needed that so badly.

Jenny released me but we looked at each other, both of us on our knees with our faces only inches apart. Her black skirt hid John's big cock stroking in and out of her pussy. My green skirt hid John's face, his tongue lapping at my clit and, occasionally, stroking in and out of my pussy. We were barefoot, John had his shirt off, and I had my blouse around my waist, but, other than that, we were all fully clothed.

"Is this what you wanted?" Jenny asked me, never slowing in her stroking John's cock with her tight pussy. "To see me fucking your boyfriend? Fucking my own brother?" she asked as she lifted the front of her skirt.

I had seen John's cock fucking any number of women, but to see him fuck his own sister sent me over the edge. His tongue had been working on my pussy and when I saw his cock going in and out of his sister's cunt, I came. I moaned loudly and pressed my pussy down hard on his face.

I was lost in my orgasm for a minute, pleasure swirling around me and embracing me. My body felt warm and I knew I was shouting and gasping but I couldn't stop. I felt my fuck juices wash out of my cunt and try to drown John, but I didn't care. I was light and he was strong so he could have pushed me away at any time had he needed to.

I was just coming down from my orgasm, hearing my own gasps and moans echoing back to me off the trees, when Jenny barked, "Fuck!" as her own orgasm took her. She leaned into me and I held her as she came on her brother's big pulsating cock. I could feel John move below us, working his hips and churning his prick deep inside his sister's seething cunt.

Jenny panted and moaned against me as John worked his cock up inside of her. Her breathing slowed and she rose up, sitting full on her brother's dick. She used her own hips to churn him inside of her. "Wow," I whispered.