Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for my fantasy?" she asked me sexily.

I took a deep breath and nodded. I didn't know exactly what she had in mind but I was ready for anything. I trusted her just as much as I trusted her brother.

Jenny smiled and me wickedly and said, "Come here, bitch!"

She indicated for me to come around behind her; between John's legs. Without hesitation I lifted my pussy from atop John's face. His lips and cheeks were sopping wet with my juices. I gave him a quick smile as I scurried around between his legs.

Jenny detached her skirt from her black corset and tossed it aside as she lifted off John's cock and turned around. With her back to him, and facing me, she gently sat down on his stomach, her pussy rubbing the top of his shaft and bending it down.

"Suck my dick, bitch," she told me.

It did look like it was her very own cock, though it was dripping with her own juices. John sat up behind her so the bending down of his prick wasn't too painful. Kneeling between their legs I bent low and took the head of John's cock between my lips. Jenny moaned in pleasure as if it were her own. I smiled inwardly at that.

"That's it, suck it," she groaned just like a man.

I slurped on Jenny's new cock with long deep strokes of my lips. It tasted like her and she moaned as I sucked. My breathing rustling the hairs on her little runway strip of pubic hair.

"Come on, you little redheaded slut, swallow my fucking prick down your throat," she said as she gripped my hair in her hands and forced my head down even farther onto the cock.

I did not resist. I let her take control. I opened my throat and tried to take the cock as deep into my face as I could. I was used to Jenny taking control and I wasn't shocked by it. I was more amazed that it had taken so long to come out. I had no idea what John was thinking, but his cock was in my mouth so I knew he was okay. He had tensed up when he heard what Jenny said to me but when I didn't resist he relaxed. He knew I could take care of myself if there was something I didn't like.

"Ah," Jenny sighed. "There it is. Swallow my fucking cock down your throat, you little whore!"

I did my damnedest, opening my throat and letting the head of John's big dick inside. I worked it down until my chin brushed his balls and my nose was buried between the folds of Jenny's pussy above.

Jenny bent my head back, her fist gripping my hair tightly, and kissed me. She pulled back, looked at me, and said, "That's a good cocksucker!"

"Thank you Mistress," I replied.

"Call me Jenny," she replied before kissing me again, gripping my tits in her hands, and pushing me steadily onto my back. She fell on top of me, her body warm against me. She broke the kiss again and asked, "Ready to get fucked, cunt?"

"Yes please, Jenny," I said with a sly grin. I was so ready. I knew John was scrambling to do something behind us and I assumed he was getting into position to fuck me. I was mistaken.

Jenny rose up between my legs, pressing her thighs to the backs of mine, lifting my legs up and spreading them apart. My skirt flipped up onto my stomach as John handed her a dildo that was slightly bigger than his own cock. It came with a harness and she immediately began strapping it onto her hips. The pale flesh-colored plastic dick looked almost like the real thing, with a flaring head and veins running down the shaft.

I found myself trembling with anticipation. I had been fucked with strap-ons before, but none of those women were as controlling as Jenny. I knew she could be gentle and tender but the role she was playing in this fantasy of hers made me fear, just a little, for my tender pussy.

When the last strap was tightened she retrieved a small tube she had somehow attached to one of the straps, squeezed a liberal amount of clear gel into her right hand, and began stroking her new cock with it. She got the gel all over the cock and it glistened in the light of the lamps as she knelt over me. She stroked it like a man would and the look was a little intimidating and extremely arousing. "You ready for this?" she asked me with that wicked tone of hers.

I understood the role she was playing and I knew what she wanted to hear. I said, "Oh god, Jenny. I don't know. It looks awfully big."

I saw the lust register in her eyes. That was exactly what she had wanted to hear. She said, "The better to stretch out that tight little cunt of yours."

"Oh god," I moaned as if in fear, though my feelings were truly ones of anticipation. "You're gonna tear it up, aren't you?" I asked, putting on the fear to play the role she wanted me to but at the same time telling her to give it her best shot.

She grinned at me and lowered the head of her big plastic cock to my waiting pussy. She rubbed the head against my clit for a second and then lowered it, aiming at my tight fuck-hole. "You want this big fucking cock, don't you?" she asked forcefully.

She was shifting the roles and I went along with it. This was her fantasy and I was determined to get it to play out exactly as she envisioned it. I whimpered, "Yes. Please fuck me. I need you so badly."

I was aware that John was sitting off to the side, just watching, but I was concentrating all of my attention on Jenny at that moment. When we attended orgies I sometimes became lost in the pleasure of it and John would be left to find his own entertainment. He never complained. We always started off together and we always went home together.

Now, I still needed a good pounding from John and I made a mental note to myself that if this fantasy didn't give that to me I was going to have to take it before we left that clearing. But, for the moment, a pounding from Jenny was the next best thing and I was determined to get her as fired up to give it to me as possible. I added, "That is, if you think you can handle me."

Fire flashed in Jenny's eyes and she thrust her hips forward with all of her strength. The big plastic dick drilled deep into my cunt, striking bottom on the first stroke and filling me up completely. My pussy-walls were unexpectedly stretched tight but there was little friction as both my fuck-hole and the big cock were well lubricated.

I groaned with the ecstasy and the pain of it. The plastic balls of the dildo rested against my upturned ass as the big prick filled my cunt. I needed to be filled like that for so long. Fucking through a hole in a wall and awkwardly in the car was not the same.

"You like that big cock, don't you?" Jenny taunted.

"Yes. It's so fucking big," I groaned.

Jenny smiled wickedly and began working her hips back and forth, driving her big cock in and out of my tight-stretched cunt. She was strong and supple. Her stomach flexed sexily as she worked her cock like a man.

I looked down between my big pale tits but with my blouse and skirt gathered around my waist I couldn't see anything. That was okay, I could definitely feel the lips of my pussy pulling tightly at the slick shaft. The head of the big cock struck bottom on every stroke, sending rockets of gut-wrenching pleasure through my body.

"Take it, bitch," Jenny hissed. "Take my cock."

"Yes," I moaned. "Give it to me." I didn't know if I was still supposed to be playing a role in her fantasy but I was too lost in the pleasure of the moment to care if I was saying the right thing or not. I needed to be fucked and I would have said anything to make the feelings continue.

Jenny bent her head down as she fucked me, sucking up one of my pink nipples between her lips. Her breath was warm as it washed across my pale freckled chest. Her hips moved faster and faster as she sucked on my tits, the cock driving in and out of my clasping cunt with true manly force.

"Fuck me," I grunted, encouraging her to continue. The pleasure swirling around inside of me was bringing me close to orgasm. "I'm gonna come," I warned her.

Jenny lifted her head and looked into my eyes. She said, "Kiss me. Kiss me like you kiss my brother."

I did. I kissed her passionately, opening my mouth wide to let her probe her tongue inside. Her breath on my cheek as we kissed tickled my ear. My orgasm swept through me at that moment. It was an event I will never forget. Maybe it was the wickedness of fucking and kissing John's sister as he watched or fucking under the stars in a forest in a strange state or the long wait to finally have a deep satisfying orgasm. I don't know. I just know I'll never forget it.

Jenny broke the kiss as I moaned and writhed beneath her. My screams and shouts of pleasure filled the forest as my spasming cunt tried to milk the cum out of her, unaware that the cock fucking it had no cum to give.

Though Jenny may not have had the strength that John did to drive her hips against mine as hard as he could, she did not suffer the frailties of a man such that no amount squeezing and writhing of my fuck-hole would make her come, stop, or even slow down a little bit. With my orgasm still crashing all around me, she continued to drive her plastic dick in and out of me like a machine.

One orgasm rolled into another and I clawed at her hips with my fingers, urging her to keep fucking me. I babbled incoherently, at one point shouting at the top of my lungs, "Yes, Jenny, pound me into the fucking dirt, you sexy fucking bitch."

Every stroke of that plastic cock, pounding against the back of my cunt and filling me so completely, shot bolts of electricity through me that fed my multiple orgasms. Brilliant colors of reds, yellows, and greens filled my vision, my eyes tightly shut. I knew I was panting and shouting but I couldn't stop.

It wasn't until, what seemed like ages later, when Jenny grew tired and began to slow her strokes, that the orgasms stopped. They were some of the most satisfying orgasms I had ever had, no offense intended toward John, and I was grateful to Jenny for giving that to me. Tears filled my closed eyes. Really good orgasms do that to me sometimes.

I blinked them open, still relishing the feel of that big cock, now more slowly, gliding in and out of my dripping snatch. John was standing over me, his back to me, or I should say from this angle, his ass to me. He had removed his cargo pants at some point and was completely naked.

Jenny has his long hard cock in her mouth as her hands caressed his balls and the base of his shaft. She bobbed her head back and forth slowly, his cock glistening with her saliva.

I'll admit that I did feel a little guilty, having been given so much pleasure and returned none of it to John. Now that I was clearheaded enough to realize that, I decided to test the waters and see where he was mentally. "Hi John," I said. "Having fun?"

He looked over his shoulder and down at me. He smiled and said, "Getting there." Then, with a chuckle he asked, "You?"

I sighed, smiled, and said, "Hell yeah!"

"My sister's pretty talented isn't she?" John asked. "She can suck and fuck at the same time."

Jenny was doing a great job of rocking her hips back and forth, fucking my tight cunt with her big plastic dick, while, at the same time, slurping and stroking vigorously on her brother's rampant prick like a pro. Her tanned and toned body glistened with sweat from her earlier exertions and she had lost her ponytail at some point, her gorgeous mane of black hair spilling across her shoulders.

"Definitely," I said, smiling back up at him. I was glad that he was okay. If he had been upset at something, I wouldn't have stopped, but we would have had an awkward conversation afterward. I hate bad emotions like jealousy and I felt so lucky that John wasn't like that. Of course, I fucked a lot of jealous guys before I met John and put him through some tests to be sure that really was his personality type. So, maybe it wasn't luck after all.

Jenny released John, looked at his hard cock, glistening with her saliva, tapped him on the hip, and said, "Okay, go on."

I was confused but not so concerned. I knew she had a plan and I knew John was fully aware of his role, even if I wasn't. I watched his hard cock wave back and forth as he walked toward my feet.

Jenny drew my attention as she laid her body down against mine, her big tits caressing my own. I felt how warm and wet her body was, the sweat not evaporating off of her in the high humidity. She kissed me, put her hands behind my shoulders, and, gripping me tightly, rolled us both over.

Suddenly I was on top, Jenny's big plastic dick still shoved deep inside of me. The cool air on my pale freckled back felt wonderful and I looked down at Jenny, her raven hair splayed out behind her across the blanket like some Greek goddess. I was surprised that she wanted me on top since this whole fantasy of hers seemed to be about control.

The sneer that appeared on Jenny's face told me that her fantasy was not over. She asked, "You like that big fucking dick in you, don't you bitch?"

I nodded down at her. Then, as I leaned forward, drawing half of the fake prick from my cunt, Jenny wrapped her arms around me, holding me down against her. She rocketed her hips up and down off the blanket as fast as possible, driving her cock deep into my pussy over and over.

Swirls of pleasure enveloped me. Jenny's skill with her strap-on was better than any woman I had ever fucked. She used it like a man and it felt so good. I held myself still atop her sexy body as she fucked up into me. "Give it to me," I moaned.

Again, John had been pushed from my consciousness, until I felt him behind me. I knew what was going to happen and I smiled to myself.

I saw Jenny looking at John over my shoulder, telling him what to do with her eyes. She stopped fucking me for the moment, moved her hands down to my alabaster asscheeks, and spread them apart. Her fingers lightly caressed my asshole.

John pressed the head of his cock to my asshole, Jenny's fingers caressing both of us at the same time. His prick was still slick with her saliva and, between that and my bodies' relaxed and well-fucked state, my ass opened easily under the pressure.

A hot thick pulsing shaft of cock-meat filling my tender asshole felt quite different from the feeling of the huge plastic prick lodged deep in my cunt. This was a living thing and more than that, it was John. Though he was relentlessly boring his thick dick deep into my ass, stretching me painfully, the contact was electric. I was so happy to feel him inside of me. Not just any man. Him! It confirmed for me that I really did love him.

"Get in there, Johnny," Jenny urged her little brother on. "Fuck that little slut's ass."

"So tight," John groaned as he pressed forward into me.

"Yeah," Jenny replied, "We're going to stretch this little tramp's holes out so that she'll never be the same."

I may not have the tightest pussy but around John's thick cock it fit pretty damn snug. I've had dildos, as well as living cocks, in both holes much bigger than John and none of them have caused any permanent damage. Despite this I groaned, "Oh shit, you are going to rip me apart."

A flash of concern crossed Jenny's face but I gave her a sly grin. I saw the look of relief before the sneer returned and she said, "Come on, take it, bitch!"

"Oh my god," I moaned, as John crammed all nine inches of his wonderful prick deep inside my asshole.

"Fuck yeah," Jenny cooed. "Take that cock!"

Slowly, both Jenny and John began fucking me. The big dildo in my cunt and the thick cock in my ass were separated by only a small membrane. The pleasure flooding my brain made it hard for me to tell them apart. It just all felt so good.

Brother and sister fucked me faster and faster, their cocks striking harder and harder against me, rocking my body. "That feels so good, two big cocks fucking me" I moaned. "I need it. It feels so fucking good."

"Give her more," Jenny told John.

They both fucked me harder and harder, working my little body with their cocks as if they were determined to get their pleasure from me regardless of whether I liked it or not. I knew that wasn't true, but they fucked me with such wild abandon I'll admit that it scared me a little. That little fear only served to heighten the pleasure driving me towards orgasm.

"Take that cock, bitch," Jenny grunted beneath me.

"Oh my god," I shrieked as I came. The pleasure filled me up and poured out of me as incoherent shouts and gasps. I normally don't get that loud when I come but I think it was the freedom of being in a remote forest that made me feel so free. That freedom also seemed to intensify my orgasms.

When I came down from my orgasm I realized that Jenny, still lying beneath me, had withdrawn her big dick from my pussy and John's big cock was being pulled from my ass. I wanted to protest but I was too weak. John wiped his prick clean with his shirt, slipped his dick into my wet pussy, and began hammering me from behind.

Pleasure exploded in my brain again. He was fucking me hard and deep, just like I needed it. "Fuck me, John," I cooed.

Jenny gripped my hair and turned my head to face her. She didn't kiss me and I opened my eyes. She was looking at me with that sneer and she said, "Listen to me, bitch! That's my cock in you right now, fucking the shit out of you. You like it don't you?"

I didn't know where Jenny was going with this but I felt that her fantasy was coming to its conclusion. I played along by saying, "Oh yes. Fuck me, Jenny!"

Jenny glanced over her shoulder and began moaning in pleasure. "Take my cock, you little slut! Oh god, I'm going to come. I'm going to shoot my load deep inside your tight fucking cunt."

"Yes, Jenny, do it," I cried. "Come inside of me."

At that moment I felt John's cock expand inside the confines of my tight little cunt and his cum blasted out, coating the walls of my fuck-hole. I moaned and I heard John groan behind me as he unloaded every drop of his sweet jism into me. When he had finished he quickly pulled his cock from my wet cunt.

Jenny moaned as if she were having the orgasm instead of John. She groaned exactly like her brother does when he comes. She reached down and slipped her plastic cock up into my cum-filled cunt. It glided in very easily, filling me up and striking bottom.

"Your cum inside of me feels so good," I cooed just loud enough for both Jenny and John to hear.

Jenny rolled me over onto my back and slowly stroked her big dick in and out of my sopping fuck-hole. She rose up and looked down between us. I couldn't see what she saw but it made her smile.

She stroked her cock in me a few more times and then pulled it out. She held her plastic cock in her fist and crawled over me to stick it in my face. Her cock was covered with a mixture of my juices and John's cum. "Lick my cum off my cock," Jenny commanded, though there was a tremble of tremendous lust behind her voice.

So this was it. This is what she wanted. Not just to fuck like a man but to come like a man and have me lick her cock clean. I had come this far and I was not going to disappoint her now. I opened my mouth wide and gripped her ass in my hands. I sucked the cum off the head and then I looked up at her eyes and whispered, "Fuck my face."

The fire in Jenny's eyes also had tears of joy mixed in. She smiled. Her sneer was gone and I could see that she was just so genuinely happy that she couldn't contain herself. She pressed her hips forward, driving the big dick deep into my mouth and into my open throat.

I licked and sucked at the cock until it was completely clean. I pulled her into my face again and again, driving the big plastic dick deep into my throat on every stroke. I gave it my best effort.

Jenny watched me intently. I could see that she was taking in the experience, memorizing every moment. She was truly happy and I felt proud that I could give that to her.

I didn't stop sucking her big plastic dick until she pulled away from me. She sat on the blanket and looked at me. I was covered in sweat, John's cum coated my pussy and my lips. I knew at that moment I must look like the world's biggest slut. I had gotten my orgasms that I needed so badly so I didn't really care how I looked.