Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers

Just as I was about to come, the knob to Jenny's bedroom door jiggled. This was quickly followed by a gentle rapping on the hollow wood door and the voice of Mrs. Parker filtering inside. She asked, "Robin, honey, are you alright?"

I froze. My approaching orgasm retreating as panic set in. As I felt blast after blast of cum from John's cock fill my fuck-hole, I said, as sweetly as I could, "Yes, Mrs. Parker, I'm fine."

The handle jiggled again. Then she said, "Can you let me in, dear? I'd like to talk to you for a moment, if I could."

"Sure, just a second," I replied as calmly as I could. This was not how I had planned on the evening going. I was light-headed from my near orgasm being replaced with panic.

I pulled off of John's cock, the sloshing sound so fucking sexy to my ears, and, without even looking back, arranged my dresses to block the hole. I turned off the closet light, pushed the door, and grabbed my robe. Slipping it on, I felt how hard my nipples were. I was permanently turned on at this point.

I opened the door. My lips and chin felt cold as the breeze from opening the door crossed my face. As Mrs. Parker looked at me, I passed the back of my hand across my mouth. My saliva had coated my face around my mouth from sucking on her son's cock.

She didn't notice, thank God. Mrs. Parker came into the room and glanced around. She said, "I heard a thump and some moaning. I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I was just falling asleep, so I'm not sure what you heard," I lied.

Mrs. Parker walked to the closet and peeked inside. My heart sank. I just knew she must know about the hole in the wall. But she glanced around for a second or two and closed the door.

I felt John's cum trying to leak out of my pussy and down my thighs. I could smell my fuck juices and I was afraid Mrs. Parker could too. I clenched my kegel muscles as hard as I could to keep her son's fuck cream inside my body. The adrenaline was flowing, my heart pounding so hard I could hear it.

Mrs. Parker came toward me and sat on the foot of the bed. I sat down beside her, feeling my efforts to keep John's cum inside failing. He had deposited an especially big load and it was going to come out whether I liked it or not. I felt it stain the back of my robe as I crossed my legs.

There I was sitting beside John's mother, with her son's cum leaking out of my pussy. The naughty thrill of that was overwhelming. I was scared and excited all at the same time.

Mrs. Parker said, "Robin, you are the first woman John has brought to meet us since he graduated from high school."

"Really?" I asked, a little surprised. John was not inexperienced. I knew he had lots of girlfriends before he met me. Had he really not brought any of them home with him?

Mrs. Parker nodded. "His father keeps asking me if John is gay and I keep telling him that the boy just hasn't met the right girl."

I smiled at that. John was definitely not gay. How could I tell his mother that, though? She'd want to know details. So, I just said, "He and I get along very well together."

Mrs. Parker smiled and said, "I'm glad to hear that. Johnny is a good boy. He deserves to be happy. He obviously likes you a lot."

"I love John," I told her sincerely, as his cum continued to run out of my cunt onto the back of my robe.

She got a sad look on her face. I hadn't expected that. "Please don't hurt him," she said.

"I won't," I told her softly, knowing that I already had hurt him with the whole testing thing. I wanted to add, 'not intentionally', but I refrained. I usually tried to cover my ass with phrases like that, but this was definitely not the time for that.

"Good. Well, I'm going to let you get some sleep," she said, standing up.

I stood up with her, making sure to face her squarely so she couldn't see the stain on the back of my robe. I felt cum dribble out and coat my inner thighs as we walked to the door. I felt like a nasty slut in both the best way and the worst way possible. It was thrilling and uncomfortable at the same time.

I hugged Mrs. Parker and locked the door after she let herself out of the room.

The sexual frustration of almost coming, the sweetness of Mrs. Parker's concern for her son, the thrilling high of almost getting caught, and the discomfiture of the situation all combined together in a jumble of emotions that crashed over me as I realized I was alone again. I cried. I couldn't latch onto a single thing I was crying over.

I let the tears flow for a while but I still had no idea why exactly I was crying. I tried to stay quiet and eventually I stopped sobbing. I wiped my tears as I heard the Parker's bedroom door close. The hallway was deserted so I made my way to the bathroom.

I needed a shower but I didn't take one for fear of raising suspicion so I settled for toweling off with a wet washcloth. My robe would have to be washed in the morning. Cum stains dry hard, I knew.

Back in the room I lay naked in the bed. I couldn't bring myself to pleasure myself after everything that had happened. I knew it would only make the itch in my pussy worse in the long run anyway. I eventually drifted off into a restless sleep.

***

The next day I woke even hornier than the day before.

The trauma from the previous night was nearly forgotten in the waves of sexual desire that greeted me that morning. This time I did pleasure myself. I used my fingers on my clit, rubbing the little bud until I achieved orgasm. I buried my face in the comforter so I didn't alert anyone.

That had felt great but the itch was inside. I took the dildo from my luggage and used it. I used it under the covers to muffle the squishy sounds of my cunt swallowing the big dong. When I came it felt good but it still wasn't enough.

From experience I knew that masturbation just got me going and didn't really relieve the need for human contact. A girl worked somewhat. That's what I had with Angela. She would keep the lust at bay until I could get a hold of a man. That's what I really needed; a man; a real live cock fucking me. What really did it was a man pounding his cock into me. There was nothing like it. I couldn't do it to myself. No woman with a strap-on could do it, though some had tried. It took a man slamming into me and making my body rock to fill the hunger I had inside.

With a sigh at the realization that it would probably be a few more days, once we were in Florida, before I got that, I got out of bed. I showered and ate breakfast with John and his family. John looked happy but concerned about me. He didn't know what had happened the prior night and I couldn't explain in front of his parents.

Mrs. Parker told us, "Jenny called this morning. She's flying into Lake Charles, with a layover in Dallas. She's renting a car in Lake Charles and she should be here just after sundown."

Mister Parker chimed in, "Well, it's about damn time."

My heart sank. I had hoped to fuck John through that hole again but with Jenny right there, it wasn't going to be possible. The two of them had fucked through it but that didn't mean she was going to let me do it. I wasn't going to ask her, either. 'Oh, Jenny, I know you fucked your brother through this hole. Would you mind terribly if I did the same?'

I saw John tense up at the news of his sister's arrival. There was more to the story, I just knew it. There was something he hadn't told me and it was bothering him. I didn't know if it was that he hadn't told me or he worried that Jenny would.

That morning John helped his dad clean up the yard. The cold front had come through and it was in the forties but Mister Parker wanted John to help him rake leaves and fix a gap in the fence. We never had a chance to be alone. I regretted not renting a car, despite the expense.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Parker busied herself around the house. I put the rest of my luggage away, using one of the drawers of the dresser for my panties, bras, and lingerie. Then I looked at my dresses hanging in front of the glory hole.

I debated whether to put the jewelry box back in front of the hole. Not only was I not worried about making a nice good-girl impression on Jenny like I was her parents, but I was feeling a little bold and I figured letting her see that I knew about the hole would be a good ice-breaker. However, I might not want to do that on the first night. That would be tipping my hand and I wanted to get to know her a little better before making an irrevocable decision like that.

I pulled the jewelry box out, pushed my dresses down the rod, and situated the jewelry box right in front of the hole. I tossed the pillow under the dresses making it look like I hadn't moved anything. I was going to get to know her before telling her that I knew about her and John. Besides, there was something John wasn't telling me. I didn't want to press him on it, but I'd get Jenny to tell me, if I could.

John and his dad came in for lunch. They had worked up a sweat despite the cold temperatures. We all ate together. I had never had a family like this, so it was nice. I was starting to appreciate it.

I needed John's cock inside of me so bad I felt like I was on the verge of tears all day. It was so frustrating. I couldn't get John alone enough to tell him about what had happened the previous night, much less be able to fuck him.

So, the day dragged on. I got into watching the court shows that Mrs. Parker liked so much. Judge Judy and People's Court were her favorites. We guessed at who would win and who was lying. It was fun and I felt it brought us closer.

The days had grown very short and the sun set at around four-thirty, plunging everything into darkness, the low dark overcast cloud layer blocking out the stars. At five, after the last court show went off and the news came on, Mrs. Parker began to fix dinner. She had John set an extra place at the table. At about five-thirty, just as she got everything cooking well on its own, headlights filled the living room followed by the honk of a horn.

Mister Parker got up and went to the side door of the house saying, "Jenny's here."

We all got up and followed him. Just as he opened the door Jenny breezed inside, put her luggage down, and whipped off her coat. She complained to no one in particular, "The humidity down here makes it feel colder than it felt in the blizzard in Philly that I just got stuck in."

I froze, enchanted. Jenny was beautiful. She had an ineffable quality about her that made her positively magnetic. She had jet black hair, pulled back into a long thick ponytail. On her slender nose she wore black 'Tina Fey' glasses for a naughty librarian look. Her face was made up lightly with just a hint of blue eye shadow to emphasize her piercing blue eyes. Not covered by much makeup, her face was lightly freckled, similar to mine which made me wonder about John's attraction to me. On her full lips she wore glossy pink lipstick and on each ear she wore four pretty earrings.

She stood a few inches taller than me, like John, and her skin was tanned, also like John's. Her fingernails were painted pink and she had several rings on her fingers. She wore a white men's dress shirt under a gray vest, jeans, and tennis shoes. The top four buttons of the white dress shirt were open, revealing cleavage of her ample bosom, the freckle or two decorating the tanned skin between her breasts begging to be licked. The vest was unbuttoned and hung loose. The jeans were tight, emphasizing her firm butt and somewhat narrow hips.

Though to describe her thus may make her sound frumpy, Jenny carried herself like she was god's gift to the universe, head high, chest forward. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't snobbish, looking down her nose at everyone. She was just convinced that she was awesome, and just looking at her, I believed her.

Mister Parker said, "Well, get in here where it's warm, honey."

"Thanks Daddy," Jenny said, giving her father a kiss and a hug. As she spoke I noticed that her tongue was pierced.

Mrs. Parker was there. She kissed and hugged her daughter too, saying, "It's so nice to see you, Jenny. It's good to see that you've managed to put on some weight. It must be those Philly cheese steak sandwiches."

"I love you too, Mother," Jenny said dryly.

Her body looked like perfection to me. So, it must have been just one of those mother-daughter things I surmised, though my mother and I had a much different relationship.

Jenny looked at John and I could see the twinkle in her eyes as she said, "Johnny, come give your sister a hug and a kiss like a good little brother."

I watched the hug, a half-second too long, and the kiss, a bit too firm. Yep, they were still very close after all these years. It made me wonder if they had ever stopped having sex through that hole. It was certainly something to look forward to when coming home for the holidays.

"Jenny, this is Robin," John introduced. I could sense his discomfort as he tried not to let it show.

Jenny looked at me the way a lion looks at a gazelle. I wasn't used to that. I'm usually the lion. I wasn't sure if it was a predatory or a territorial look. Either way, I felt my pussy creaming my jeans as I stood there looking back at her with big doe eyes like I had been caught in the headlights of an oncoming rig. I swallowed hard and said, "Nice to meet you, Jenny. I've heard a lot about you."

Jenny smiled at me with perfect teeth. She said, "Don't believe everything you hear." She bent down and hugged me muttering, "Unless it's bad." Her breasts weren't as big as mine I judged as I felt them press against mine. Then she kissed me. It was a quick kiss, like she had given John. Though firm, her lips were soft and tasted sweet. I was so caught off guard and so enthralled with her that I would have gladly stood there and let her kiss me in front of John and her parents for as long as she wanted to. Definitely predatory I concluded.

John picked up her luggage and said, "I'll take your bags to your room."

Jenny said, "Mother, I heard that Robin is staying in my room. I'm more than happy to share but, why isn't she staying in Johnny's room with him?"

Mrs. Parker's eyes went wide. "Jenny!"

Jenny continued, saying "Well, I mean they've been together..." She looked at me and asked "How long?"

I reflexively said, "Four months."

Jenny repeated, "They've been together for four months. Are you seriously telling me that Johnny isn't hitting that? I mean, look at her, she's gorgeous."

I blushed. If there's one thing that's true about me, it's that I don't blush. To blush you have to be able to be embarrassed. I am never embarrassed; I'm the one causing the embarrassment. I usually don't care what other people think of me. For Jenny, a girl I found simply amazing, to call me beautiful in front of her parents as well as suggesting to them that John would be crazy not to be fucking me was just too much.

Mrs. Parker was shocked. She said, "Jenny! Be that as it may, there will be none of that sort of behavior going on in my house."

John, Jenny, and Mister Parker looked at me strangely. I'm a natural redhead. My skin is pale and when I blush my face becomes beet red, which only amplifies my embarrassment. That's one of the reasons I have worked so hard to prevent myself from being embarrassed.

"Please, Jenny, you're embarrassing the poor girl," Mister Parker chastised his daughter. That was the nicest thing I had ever heard him say about me.

"Fine, fine, pardon me for stating the obvious," Jenny said with a wave of her hand, as if that would make the entire conversation have never happened. Then she looked at me and boldly caressed my very red cheek with the back of her hand saying, "Sorry if I embarrassed you, sweetie. You must embarrass easily."

John almost burst out laughing, stifling to just a quick bark and then trying to cover it with a cough. He knew me well enough to know that was definitely not the case. He quickly carried Jenny's luggage down the hall.

Jenny breezed down the hall after John, leaving me with their parents. Mister Parker went back to his recliner while Mrs. Parker shouted down the hall, "Supper's almost ready."

I waited a second to let the blood drain from my face a bit more before heading toward Jenny's room. As I approached the doorway I heard murmurs of a conversation but I couldn't make what they were saying. All I heard was John say in a quick panicky hushed tone, "... I haven't asked her yet."

"Asked me what?" I asked as I entered the room.

John looked at me, the words caught in his throat. He looked like he I had caught him burying a body or something. What was all the overreaction about? I really wanted to know.

Jenny spun around and said, "Johnny was supposed to ask you if you wanted to come with us to look at Christmas lights tomorrow night. You will come, yes?"

I looked at her suspiciously but I nodded.

"Great," Jenny said. "Now, if you two will excuse me, I want to change out of my travel clothes before we eat."

I backed out of the room followed by John. Jenny closed the door. I looked at John and asked, "What was all that about?"

"What? The Christmas lights?" he asked.

"You were not having a conversation about Christmas lights."

"Yeah, we kinda were," he said.

"Kinda?"

At that moment, Mrs. Parker poked her head around the corner and said to us, "You two go wash up for supper; separate bathrooms."

I sighed and marched off to the bathroom like I was ten years old. I was getting a little tired of being told what to do. I kept telling myself it wouldn't be much longer. As soon as we got to Florida I'd be able to say what I wanted and do what I wanted. My mother was nothing like Mrs. Parker.

As I washed my face and re-applied my makeup I thought about Jenny. She had hugged me, kissed me, touched my face, and called me gorgeous. I had only known her for ten minutes. I had become really good at getting a feel for people really fast, but that was mostly at the sex clubs; this was my boyfriend's sister. Of course, it was the same sister that he had been fucking for a long time; I just knew they were still intimate. I didn't mind and it really turned me on. That was probably part of the attraction I had to Jenny; she had a part in making John the man he had become.

The itch in my pussy had abated just a bit during the day but, with Jenny's arrival and all the excitement, it was worse than ever. My period had stopped a while ago and all I had gotten was John's cock through a glory-hole almost producing an orgasm and then, later, some masturbation. Both of which had just made my condition that much worse. I desperately needed some human contact. I took a deep breath, trying to push all that aside for now.

We all sat around the dinner table, Jenny's spot empty.

John fidgeted. We hadn't talked about everything that happened and he looked nervous. I smiled at him, trying to reassure him that everything was basically okay. He seemed unconvinced, half-heartedly returning my smile. He was worried.

Mister and Mrs. Parker were oblivious to any tension going on as they chatted between each other about the food and how happy they were to have their children in the house for Christmas. It seemed to me that they must have been oblivious to a lot of things over the years. They obviously had no idea there was a three-inch hole in their house that connected John's room and Jenny's room.

Jenny breezed into the dining room, all smiles, as she sat at the table and said "Let's eat."

I was shocked and even more attracted to her. She was barefoot; pink toenails adorning her toes, a barbed wire tattoo around her right ankle, and a chain tattoo around her left angle. Each ankle also bore an anklet, one with a little heart and the other with a little butterfly. Her legs were bare; lean, shapely, and tanned. Around her waist she wore a plaid pleated 'school-girl' skirt that fell to just above mid-thigh. Her midriff was exposed just enough for me to see that her belly button was pierced and adorned with a purple jewel. Her top was a short red camisole that covered her full breasts but only spaghetti straps covered her shoulders. This revealed a large butterfly tattoo over her right shoulder blade and an elaborate and colorful red dragon tattoo on the outside of her right shoulder and upper arm. There was also a tattoo on the back of her neck in the form of an infinity symbol and a tribal tattoo on her lower back between the skirt and the camisole. Her pale tan lines ran up her chest and behind her neck.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers