Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers

Jenny pressed down, jamming her face firmly against my crotch. She wiggled her tongue as deep inside of me as she could reach, rubbing the walls of my cunt with her tongue like she had kissed my mouth. Her hands gently cupped my ass, holding me up to her face.

"Oh, Jenny," I whispered to her. I could feel her breath against my clit, her breathing heavy as she concentrated on pleasuring me. I felt her hair on the back of my thighs, her hands on my ass cheeks, and her chin against my asshole. I felt so naughty. I had been eaten by lots of girls but never by my boyfriend's sister. I was so turned on that Jenny could have done anything to me and I wouldn't have cared.

She knew what she was doing, I could tell that. She was so hot, passionately fucking my cunt with her tongue. She liked it and that just made me that much hotter. I felt a vaginal orgasm starting to build in me even though it usually took something stimulating me deeper.

Jenny's tongue slithered down and tongued my asshole for a moment, sending chills through my body, before returning to my cunt. "Yes," I sighed, "that's it Jenny."

Her thumb rubbed at my slickened asshole as she tongue-fucked my pussy as fast and as deep as she could. My pussy juices coated her face as she pressed her head down hard against my crotch. Then, when her thumb slipped into my butt, I came again.

"Jenny," I squealed, not caring for a moment if anyone heard me. I gritted my teeth and tried to keep my moaned inside, as I bucked my pussy up against her face. My orgasm washed over me, filling my body like only a vaginal orgasm can.

Jenny pressed her thumb deep into my ass as she stroked her tongue in and out of my pussy. I could feel my girl-cum filling my fuck-hole and, as soon as it did, she lapped it out with her tongue. She moaned against my cunt, sending vibrations into me that went straight to my brain.

I came and came, tossing my head back and forth against the bed as well as bucking up against her mouth. It was so hard for me to refrain from shouting out my orgasm. The feel of Jenny's soft face against me as she deeply kissed my cunt was so sexy to my enflamed senses that I wanted to scream but even in the state I was in I kept enough sense about me to keep it low enough to avoid having her mother interrupt us again or, god forbid, catch us.

Jenny was overcome with passion as she continued to eat my pussy. She was like a woman possessed, licking at my fuck hole like she was dying of thirst and my juices were the only source of moisture for miles around. She also dug her thumb deep in my ass as she ate me. I loved that, too.

When I was finally able to catch my breath I said, "Oh, Jenny. You are phenomenal. That was awesome."

The beautiful sex goddess looked up at me from between my thighs and between my heaving breasts. I could see the lust burning in her eyes as she could see the same in mine. I wanted to give to her like she had given to me.

"Kiss me," I whispered to her.

Her face was covered with my girl-cum. She didn't wipe her mouth as she quickly crawled up my body and kissed me, pressing her tongue deep into my mouth. Her breasts, smaller than mine but still full, pressed down against my own, her nipples hard from more than just the barbells pierced through them.

I tasted my own fuck juices off her tongue and lips. My face was quickly wet with them as we kissed and I didn't care. I am usually as much a clean-freak as John but at that moment I didn't give a damn about anything but pleasing Jenny. I would have done anything she had asked me at that moment.

Wrapping my arms around her I rolled her onto her back. Jenny's bigger than me and she could have easily prevented me from doing that had she wanted to. We never broke the kiss, a passionate and deep kiss that served only to amplify our already soaring passions.

As I would soon discover, Jenny liked to be in control and the fact that she let me take over was because that was what she wanted at that moment. That was okay because I was powerless to resist her anyway. I mused for a moment how my attraction to her was similar to my initial, and ongoing, attraction to John. He was her brother after all, so I guess it's in the genes.

Being on top I found that I had become the aggressor, pressing my tongue deep into Jenny's sweet mouth. She tasted like, well, me. I lapped my tongue all around inside her mouth, finding the familiar taste of my own fuck fluids wherever I probed.

Our hands gently caressed over each other's bodies as we fiercely kissed. We were both exceedingly turned on, but neither of us wanted to hurry our encounter. We both knew it was Jenny's turn and neither of us was going anywhere.

She smelled faintly of lavender, a soft gentle feminine scent that I found erotic. I kissed my way down to her neck, licking at the soft skin there. I licked at her left ear, tasting her four earrings and probing my tongue gently inside. She reacted as I had hoped, moaning in excitement.

Jenny whispered passionately, "Robin, you are so fucking sexy."

I softly whispered in Jenny's ear, "Be careful not to wake your mom up because I am going to make you come so fucking hard you will want to scream."

Jenny moaned in response.

I trailed my tongue down her neck again, venturing down between her breasts. I licked at the soft tender salty skin as she laced her fingers into my long orange-red hair. I cupped my hands around her soft firm breasts on either side of my face.

Jenny hands clenched my hair and she guided my face to her left breast. Her breath was coming fast, her passion rising higher and higher.

I pulled her tit-flesh deep into my mouth, sucking deeply at her left tit so the barbell piercing her nipple passed beyond my teeth. I licked at the hard bud with my tongue as I suckled at her soft breast.

Jenny moaned, "Yes, suck my fucking tits."

I lapped and sucked at her breast voraciously. I wanted to take her into me and swallow her whole. She smelled of lavender and musk and I had to have her.

Jenny pulled my hair, roughly pulling my face from her tit. She bent her head down and kissed me. Then she pulled me down to her right breast.

I was taken aback by her lust and her control. She was so fucking hot and it was so contagious I wanted to cry. I suckled her right breast like I was starving, stimulating her as much as I could.

"You're my little slut now, aren't you?" Jenny asked me as she pulled me away from her tits again.

"Yes," I gasped. "I'm your nasty slut. I'm your bitch. Use me." I was totally lost in the moment and I loved hearing her call me a slut. I was so turned on with visions of tits and pussies filling my head.

"Then eat my fucking pussy, bitch," Jenny commanded, latching on to the fact that I had called myself a bitch.

The dirty talk was escalating nicely. I dropped my head to her stomach, licking my way quickly down, over her belly button jewelry to her small runway of pubic hair. I licked my way down until I found my face nestled between her soft thighs.

"That's it, get down there, whore, and eat me," Jenny called to me, her intensity taking a distinctly masculine turn. I was okay with that. I found it exciting, not degrading or insulting at all since I knew she wasn't serious and I had already encouraged her to call me a bitch.

I sliced my tongue down into Jenny's slit and began licking her pussy. The aroma coming from her cunt was strong and musky, much stronger than most women. I have eaten a lot of pussy ever since I was of legal age and, even though she was muskier than I was used to, I was okay with it.

"Yeah, lick me."

I pressed my face against her pussy, the slight stubble brushing against my chin and cheeks. She didn't wax. I sucked and lapped at her pussy as she pulled hard at my head with both hands. I reached around to the top of her slit and pulled the ring up with my fingers, exposing her clit fully to my waiting tongue. I lapped and sucked at her hard slick clit. She lifted her hips off the bed, tilting her crotch up and down, rubbing my face against her. I did not resist. I sucked and licked at her pussy, tasting the strong musky flavor.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Jenny moaned. "Eat me until I come all over your fucking face."

With her pussy tilted up I had just enough play within her grip to drop my head an inch and slip my tongue deep inside of her, just as she had done for me earlier. The walls of her cunt gripped my tongue like it was a little cock and my tongue was coated with a fresh dose of musky fuck juice. I swallowed it down greedily.

"Yes," Jenny hissed a little too loud. Then softer she groaned, "That's it. Tongue-fuck me you little bitch."

I did. I stroked my tongue deeply in and out of her clasping cunt, exploring her like I had explored her mouth when we kissed. I struggled to breathe through my nose as she continued to pull me tight against her. I knew she was getting close.

"Oh, God," Jenny gasped. "You are a phenomenal little cunt, aren't you?"

"Mmm hmm," I agreed, sending vibrations down into her pussy that I knew would thrill her.

"Oh, fuck," Jenny grunted as she came, gasping and writhing under my ministrations as I drove her higher and higher with my tongue. She tugged hard at my hair which I didn't mind even though it hurt. I knew it was just her passion sweeping her away; passion I had fanned to a roaring fire.

Hot and musky girl-cum coated my tongue as Jenny's cunt flexed and spasmed. The flavor was strong and nearly overwhelming but I swallowed it down as I continued to slice my tongue in and out of her fuck-hole.

Jenny's hands were tight on my hair as she came but as her orgasm began to subside she relaxed her grip for just a second but then she pulled my head up and away from her dripping snatch. She bent forward and kissed me, tasting herself. I cupped her tits in my hands as we kissed, passionately caressing and rolling her nipples, playing with the barbells piercing each one.

As she kissed me she released my hair, reached under my arms, and pulled me up on top of her. I didn't know what she wanted exactly but I went with it, eager to do whatever she wanted me to. I was her little slut and I wanted her to use me. She was a true sex goddess to me in that moment.

Jenny rolled me onto my back and rolled her body on top of mine. She was heavier than me and I loved feeling her weight. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders as she broke the kiss and looked down at me. Her breath was coming hard and fast. After a moment she breathed, "I see why John loves you so much. You are fucking sexy."

"Me? Oh my god, Jenny, you are a fucking goddess."

She beamed a smile down at me as she slowly caught her breath. "So, if I'm your goddess does that mean that you are my loyal worshiper?"

I laughed. Jenny was definitely a kindred spirit. "Yes, Mistress, I am your loyal servant. Your nastiest wish is my command," I told her sexily.

Jenny giggled. "My brother's very lucky if you serve him half as well as you just served me."

"It's usually him serving me," I laughed. I was the dominant one in John and my relationship and we both knew it. "That is, until he really gets going. After he comes once and he gets really excited his cock gets super hard, he takes control, and then I just hold on for the ride."

Jenny laughed, her eyes getting a faraway look of lust, as she said, "Yeah, he just starts hammering away and-"

I knew it. He couldn't have been 'hammering away' through that hole. They had fucked face to face at one point. When and how often I didn't know but she had let it slip without my coaxing or tricking her at all. In fact, she was the first to bring up John's name. I couldn't believe my luck.

The look on Jenny's face, besides shock that she had revealed too much, told me that she was not so much embarrassed but chagrined that she had told me instead of John. Her body tensed on top of me and I felt the mood slipping away. I didn't want that.

I kissed and licked at her neck tenderly as I whispered, "Mmm hmm. I just love it when he finally takes control and hammers his cock deep into me, don't you?"

She softened slightly. "Yes," she gasped almost involuntarily. "Did he tell you about us?"

I kissed her on the lips several time until she started kissing me back, then I whispered, "I figured it out myself. He confirmed some and you just confirmed the rest."

"Shit. He wanted to be the one to tell you," she moaned as she kissed me. "You're not upset?"

I caressed her back and ass as I said, "Jenny, the thought of you and John fucking turns me on so much. It's so naughty and you're both so sexy."

"Most women would be upset or jealous."

"I'm not most women."

Jenny got a big grin on her face and said, "No shit!"

I giggled as she dropped her lips to my neck and began licking my skin. I shuddered in pleasure as her tongue stroked up and down my neck. I had gotten my answers without losing the moment with Jenny. I smiled hugely to myself in victory.

I really was completely turned on by the thought of my boyfriend, whom I was living with and hoped to marry, fucking the shit out of his smoking hot sister. If they were still intimate, which I felt was highly likely, then I also considered a threesome with the hot siblings in my near future a good possibility. That's what really turned me on, the anticipation and the possibilities.

"I am so wet for you, Mistress," I sighed as Jenny gently probed her tongue into my ear sending shivers through my body.

She sucked strongly at my nipples flooding my brain with pleasure and my pussy with cream. I knew better than to put my hands on her head, so I put my arms above my head and just enjoyed what she was doing to me. A glance at the nightstand showed me it was nearly one o'clock and the night was nowhere near over for me.

After sucking on my nipples for a moment, Jenny spun her body around and kicked her leg over my head. I felt her hair on the inside of my spread thighs as she nestled her face down against my wet pussy. At the same time, she lowered her hips and settled her crotch down over my waiting mouth.

We sliced our tongues into each other's slits at the same time. Pleasure exploded in my brain as the slick eel that was her tongue slashed back and forth against my clit.

Jenny, in a way that I can only describe as masculine, began grinding her dripping snatch down against my tongue and lips. She fucked her pussy down on my mouth leaving me feeling completely dominated. I loved it, lapping and sucking at her cunt flesh enthusiastically.

Her head buried down in my crotch, Jenny's lips sucked gently on my clit sending me into orbit. I could feel my cunt leaking my juices down my ass as her saliva mixed with it from above. My orgasm began creeping up on me.

Jenny's musky nectar was nearly overwhelming to me as she jammed her pussy up and down against my face. I struggled to lick her clit for a bit until I gave up and just presented my tongue and allowed her to stroke her pussy against it. I found it really hot how controlling she was.

I loved the feel of Jenny crooking her arms around my hips, her hands holding onto my thighs that way. I thrilled to her hair brushing against me and her breath hot on my asshole as she ate my pussy from above, her head inverted completely. Her nipples, with their cold little barbells, pressed down sexily onto my soft stomach. I groaned in approaching orgasm.

Jenny's thighs were tanned and strong on either side of my head. She had been careful not to kneel on my hair and that just made me like her more. I ran my hands down her sides, feeling the muscles in her waist working hard as she tilted her hips up and down, mashing her pussy against my face. Her frantic movements told me she was getting close to her own climax.

Like a well-synchronized machine we worked together driving us higher and higher. We moaned into each other's pussy more and more, the orgasm spiraling higher and higher in our heads. If it wasn't for Jenny's heavier body on top of me I probably would have wriggled myself onto the floor as I began to lose control.

My orgasm crashed over me, filling my body with warmth. I lost all sense of time and space, lost in my orgasm. I was only aware of two things; the steady flow of pleasure Jenny gave my pussy and the slick musky pussy pressing and grinding against my mouth. The rest of the universe disappeared.

When I finally regained my senses I realized that Jenny too was coming down from her own orgasm. We didn't miss a beat, continuing to lick and suck at each other, not content to stop until we were completely sated. We both came over and over again as the night went on. We didn't so much stop as just eventually fell asleep between waves of orgasms. I'd guess it was somewhere around three or four in the morning, but I had no opportunity to look at the clock. Not that I cared.

***

I woke quite a bit less horny than the day before, not only because of the excellent job Jenny had done on my pussy but also because of the way I was awakened. Mrs. Parker pounded on the door, the sound reverberating through the room and off the walls. She announced that it was eight o'clock and breakfast would be ready in thirty minutes.

The pillow under my head was Jenny's soft right thigh and her sweet pussy was only inches in front of my face. I felt her head lift off my right thigh, my foot tingling from a lack of blood flow. We had slept like that.

We sat up in the bed and looked at each other. We hadn't been drunk and nobody had coerced anyone. Jenny seemed uncertain as to how to act because we really hardly knew each other. I, on the other hand, was very familiar with waking up with strangers after a night of debauchery.

I slowly hugged her, pressing our bodies together. Kissing was more active and demanding but a hug could be passively enjoyed. A hug let her know that I didn't regret anything that had happened.

After a moment Jenny hugged me back. I caressed her sexy back in an intimate but non-sexual way. I pulled back and gently kissed her on her lips.

"You look amazing, even with no make-up and bed head," I complimented her with a smile. Nothing broke the ice on a morning like that better than a well-placed compliment, I knew.

Jenny smiled shyly. That was the first time I had ever seen her do anything bashfully. "You're so sweet," she whispered to me.

"If your mom wouldn't come looking for us I'd be happy staying here and eating your pussy instead of breakfast," I told her with a smile.

"You're insatiable," she smiled back at me. "Almost as insatiable as I am."

We giggled together. I considered that, mission accomplished. Sometimes it was really challenging to keep the blissful feelings from the night before in the cold light of day but other times it only took a hug and a kind word.

Grabbing our robes we went to the bathroom together. We brushed our teeth, fixed our makeup, and brushed our hair. Jenny left her hair loose but wore her glasses, striking a balance between sex goddess and naughty librarian.

We were late for breakfast but only by five minutes. The Parkers and John were already at the table, eating and talking. Jenny and I made our plates and joined them at the dining room table.

"I hope you two didn't stay up too late last night," Mrs. Parker said.

John looked quizzically at me and Jenny.

Jenny said, "We did stay up into the wee hours getting to know each other, but we're on vacation so I figured 'what the hell'."

"Jenny!" Mrs. Parker scolded. "Language!"

Jenny sighed and looked wearily at Mrs. Parker. After a moment she said, "The word 'hell' is in the bible, isn't it Mother? Do you not want me to be able to quote the bible?"

"Jennifer Ann, you were not quoting the bible. Don't be sacrilegious," Mrs. Parker insisted.

"So you got to know each other?" John interrupted the banter between his sister and his mother.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers
1...45678...12