Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, so you didn't come?" John asked.

"No. I grabbed my robe and talked to your mom with your cum running down my legs," I said, knowing it would only fuel Jenny's giggles.

"Wow. I'm sorry," he said with feeling.

"Oh baby, don't be," I told him. "Never be sorry for that, okay. I didn't tell you that to make you feel bad. I just want you to realize how horny I've been."

"I know how horny you are, honey," he said. "You just finished your period and we haven't had a chance to really fuck."

"No, we haven't. So, when Jenny showed up-".

"You fucked her," he said, cutting me off.

"Yes I did. Is that a problem?" I asked. I had assumed from his reaction when he found out that he was okay with it.

"Of course not. I knew that was going to happen as soon as you two started flirting with each other," he said with a chuckle.

John never showed any jealousy when I fucked other guys at parties, but this was the first time I had actually has sex with someone when he wasn't aware of it. I assumed that would be okay with him, and I was glad it was. As I mentioned before, sex and love were two very different things to John and me, so having sex with his sister, or anyone for that matter, had no bearing on how much I loved him. "Was it that obvious?" I asked.

"Not to everyone," he replied. "I know how horny you are and how hot my sister is."

"Yes," I said looking at Jenny who had stopped giggling and was watching me intently. "I agree that your sister is very hot."

Jenny smiled at me. "Come out here and put him on speaker," she told me.

I considered that and decided that it could be interesting. I sat on the bed and put my phone on speaker. "John, you're on speaker now."

"Hi Jenny," he said.

"Hey little brother," Jenny said sexily. "How's it hanging?"

I smiled at her boldness, flirting with her brother in front of me. When John didn't reply after a moment, I said slowly and sexily, "Well, John? Tell your hot sister how that big cock of yours is hanging."

John finally replied, "You keep talking like that it won't be hanging for long."

Both Jenny and I giggled at that, my pussy starting to cream at the thought. Jenny said, "Oh really? We may have to do that so you can show us."

John laughed that sexy naughty laugh of his.

The door to the bedroom opened and Mrs. Parker walked in asking, "What is going on in here?"

I had forgotten to lock the door. Thankfully we were both still dressed but the closet door was wide open with the light on and the jewelry cabinet moved to the side.

I froze.

Mrs. Parker walked to the closet and glanced inside as Jenny popped up off the bed saying, "Mother, what are you doing? Get out of my room."

Jenny's mother shot her a look and said accusingly, "I heard John's voice in here."

I said, "He's on the phone. John, say something."

"Hi, Mom," John said through the speaker on my phone. I hoped Mrs. Parker didn't hear his voice through the closet at the same time.

Mrs. Parker looked at me and then down at my phone. "Johnny?"

"Yes, Mom, it's me," John said. "What's going on?"

"Well, I heard your voice in her room and I assumed-"

Jenny cut her off with, "That the three of us were in here fucking each other?"

"I, well, I mean," Mrs. Parker stammered.

"Mom, you saw me come to my room," John added.

Mrs. Parker turned and walked out of bedroom, her face turning ten shades of red.

I sighed my relief as Jenny closed and locked the door. "She's gone," I told John. "Is she going to do this every night?" I asked Jenny.

Jenny shrugged, "Pretty much."

I shook my head in disbelief.

John said, "She's told me many times that we'll never be adults in her eyes. We'll always be her kids."

Jenny said, "Growing up here was no picnic. Even when we weren't doing anything our parents still didn't trust us to keep our hands off each other. Hell, if we had shared the same room we might have never done anything."

"Yeah, right," John contributed.

Jenny giggled, "Okay, maybe that's a little far-fetched."

John and I laughed at that. I said, "If I had either one of you for a brother or sister we would have fucked like rabbits."

They chuckled at me naughtily, both of them knowing it was true.

Then John said, "You said 'every night'. Did she bother you two last night?"

"Yeah," I told him. "We were just getting started and she heard us."

"So, how did you two get started? What happened?" John asked.

"Well, we went to sleep and then Jenny woke me up by caressing me," I said.

"I couldn't help it," Jenny added. "You picked a hot little girlfriend, Johnny."

I knew what John wanted to hear. I told him, "First she ate my pussy. She has the softest lips and she made me come so fast when she touched my asshole."

John asked, "She's good?"

"She's great. Your sexy sister loves to eat pussy, John. She ate me so good. Then I rolled her over and ate her pussy."

"So, you rolled her over?" he said, sounding a little surprised.

I smiled at Jenny and told John, "Well, she let me roll her over. But, even though I was on top, she was in control."

"I was wondering who would be the dominant one between you two," John admitted.

Jenny said, "It's me."

He laughed and said, "Yeah, I figured that would happen, given your fantasy."

"What's this about a fantasy?" I asked.

Jenny said, "Well, you've probably already figured out that if the three of us spot any Christmas lights tomorrow night it will be on accident. I called and cancelled the reservations for tonight and they said they are all booked up for tomorrow. We'll probably end up at the lake if it's warm enough. I think it will be."

I asked, "Okay, I figured all that out already. So, what's the fantasy?"

Jenny said, "I don't want to spoil the surprise."

I smiled a huge smile at her. "Alright, I'll wait. It sounds fun."

John said, "It will be. You have no problem with this?"

"Of course not. Why would I?"

"She's my sister," John said.

"Are we still on that?" I asked him. "Baby, I told you that I find it really hot that you have been fucking your sister. I can't tell you how the thought of it makes my pussy cream. I can't wait to see you fuck her."

"Wow," Jenny said.

John groaned over the phone.

I continued slowly, "I want to watch her wrap her lips around your cock and suck it down her throat. Then I want to put your cock in her pussy and watch as you fuck the shit out of your own sister."

I watched the fire grow in Jenny's eyes as she listened to my words.

John whispered, "Oh honey, my cock is getting so fucking hard."

Kicking off my shoes I headed for the closet as I said, "Show me."

As I knelt beside the hole, John's long hard cock emerged. It was a sight for sore eyes. Though I saw him every day, I missed him. I missed being free and sexual with him.

I wrapped my cool fingers around his hot shaft and stroked him, just as I had done the first time he had presented his cock to me through that hole. I whispered into the phone, "It's so big." I glanced around for Jenny but she was still in the bedroom. I called out softly, "Jenny?"

Jenny poked her head around the door with a questioning look on her face.

"Come here," I quietly insisted.

"I didn't know if you wanted me to come too," she told me as she came into the closet and knelt beside me.

Though Jenny might be a little bolder than I was, she was not really very good at reading people. I told her, "Of course I want you here, sweetie. I want to watch you suck your brother's big cock. Do what you would do to him if I wasn't here."

Jenny was surprised by my words but she smiled sexily at me. She leaned in and kissed me as I continued to stroke John's cock in my fist. I heard him groan on the phone and I knew he heard everything we had said to each other.

I kissed her back, for a moment just enjoying the sweetness of her lips. I never faltered in stroking John's magnificent prick as I kissed his sister. I loved this.

Jenny pulled back and smiled at me. I released John dick so his sister could take over.

I whispered into the phone, "Are you ready for your sister?"

"Yes," he sighed.

Jenny wrapped her thin fingers around the base of his shaft, wrapped her lips around the neck of his cock, trapping the head inside her mouth, and sucked. She didn't just suck daintily at it, no, I watched in amazement as her cheeks hollowed and she began working her mouth like she was sucking at a giant meaty straw.

John groaned through the phone in pleasure.

After a moment, she bobbed her head on her brother's cock a few times, working her lips halfway down his shaft, before returning to sucking on just the head. Her fingers holding the base of his shaft curled into a fist and she began pumping his prick. She was pumping his cock into her mouth with lightning speed.

I watched in amazement. Jenny had gone from zero to full speed with no buildup. "How does that feel?" I asked into the phone. I really wanted to know.

"Fucking amazing," John gasped. "I can feel her tongue twirling against the head, her lips sucking at me, and her fist pumping me. It feels so good."

I was so turned on I could barely speak. My pussy creamed as I watched my boyfriend get blown by his sister.

Jenny continued to blow her brother right in front of me for a few more moments and then she pulled back, releasing his cock. She looked at me and smiled. She said, "Your turn."

I had been so mesmerized by the sight of Jenny sucking John's cock that it took me a second to realize what she had said. I looked at her and smiled. I put the phone down on the carpet beneath the hole and took up a position beside Jenny. I wrapped my fingers around his wet slick shaft, Jenny's saliva having coated his entire prick even though she had concentrated her mouth at the head.

"Are you ready for your girlfriend?" Jenny asked the phone.

"Yes, please," he sighed in response.

Holding his throbbing cock steady between my fingers, I pressed my lips to the head of his cock. I felt him jump at the contact. Jenny had left him very sensitive.

"She's starting," she told John, as if he didn't know.

I pressed forward and in one movement sank his long hard cock deep into my mouth until the head nestled at the back of my throat. I continued pressing forward, driving the head deep into my throat, until I had to pull my hand away from gripping his cock so I could swallow the very base of his prick into my mouth. I held myself there, my lips against the tape of the gloryhole, for a moment.

"Holy shit, how do you do that?" Jenny asked in amazement.

I smiled inwardly as I then began bobbing my head back and forth just a bit, driving his prick in and out of my throat. I pressed my tongue against the underside of his shaft as I worked his big meaty pole back and forth.

John groaned through the phone.

Just as I had done earlier, Jenny asked, "How does that feel, John?"

"Unbelievable," he sighed. "I can feel her throat fucking the head of my cock."

I pulled my mouth from John's hot dick and let Jenny suck on her brother's cock for a while. I was getting really turned on and I had to get out of my jeans. I lay back on the floor and quickly pushed them down my legs and off. I left my cotton panties on, a wet spot already forming.

"Your turn," Jenny said, her breathes coming faster now. She was getting really turned on too. The whole situation was so hot to me.

I took John deep into my throat, hearing his groans from the nearly forgotten cell phone. I thrilled to the feel of the head stretching my throat and I didn't feel any urge to gag. Like I mentioned, that reflex was suppressed long ago.

Jenny's hands caressed my back as I blew her brother right there in her very own closet. She caressed my stomach and ran her hands across my tits. She reached her fingers inside the keyhole opening in the front of my blouse and caressed the tit-flesh which spilled from the top of my bra.

I groaned, her caresses inflaming my senses, as I sucked John's prick deeply in and out of my mouth. I pulled off of his cock and let Jenny have another taste.

Jenny sucked down John's dick like she was dying of thirst and John's cum was the only thing that would quench her. Her hair flew about her head as she vigorously bobbed her head on the big cock sticking obscenely from the wall. She was so hot I worried for a moment if she might be hurting him but his groans of pleasure through the phone allayed them.

I was mesmerized by the sight for a moment, before I began caressing Jenny. I passed my hands over her full tits, feeling the hard nipples with my fingers through her black tank top. I gently tweaked them, rewarded with a muffled moan.

After a few moments Jenny pulled off John's prick and gave me another taste. I knew John couldn't take much more of this. Still, I took him deep into my throat again.

Before I could take a single stroke, I felt Jenny's hands on me. She dropped her right hand directly between my legs and, through my wet panties, pressed her fingers firmly against my hard clit.

My head swam with the sudden rush of pleasure. I groaned as I pulled my lips up my boyfriends prick.

Jenny's caressed her left hand up the back of my blouse and interlaced her fingers into my hair. She balled her hand into a fist, gripping the back of my head by my hair painfully.

The pleasure of her fingers on my clit slightly overwhelmed the pain of her grip on my hair.

"Suck it, bitch," she hissed at me, just loud enough for John to head through the phone below, She pushed and pulled my head on and off John's cock. She had taken control, her passion overwhelming her and her dominance coming to the surface.

I loved it.

Jenny brutally forced me to blow John through the gloryhole, whipping my head back and forth almost faster than I could do myself. She aggressively grunted, "Take my brother's cock down your fucking throat."

My pussy creamed at her words as well as her fingers on my clit, rubbing me hard through my soaked cotton panties. My lips stroked John's cock as if they weren't my own. I was completely controlled like Jenny's little blowjob puppet.

John groaned through the phone as I felt his cock expand between my lips. I knew he was just about to come and I couldn't wait to taste it. I needed it so bad at that moment.

Jenny slipped her hand inside my panties at that moment, feeling my wet pussy with her fingers. She never slowed in jerking my head back and forth on her brother's prick.

John gasped, barely audible, "I'm coming," through the phone.

Unable to slow my blowjob enough to swallow, my mouth was filled with come almost immediately. John's jism leaked from my lips and down my chin by the third blast from his prick.

"Here, give me some of that," Jenny growled as she flung my head back and off John's cock. She sunk her own lips down around his throbbing shaft, taking the rest of his cum directly into her own mouth. Jenny's fingers left my pussy as she gripped her brother's shaft and milked his cum into her mouth voraciously.

I swallowed what cum was in my mouth as I tried to catch my breath, Jenny's hand still holding my head tightly by my hair in her left fist. I felt all of my control had been given up to this sex goddess and I was thrilled by it, turned on more than I had been in a long time.

When John's cock began to deflate between Jenny's lips she said, "Delicious," loud enough for John to hear. Then she turned to me.

I could see the lust burning in Jenny's eyes and I, again, felt like the prey before the predator. This prey was not afraid of being eaten alive. Bring it on.

Jenny kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth like a voracious asp. I let her have her way as she pulled on my hair, tipping my head back and breaking our kiss. She licked and slurped her brother's cum from off my chin.

"Oh my god," I sighed.

Jenny released my hair as she kissed me, but instead of restoring control to me, she drove me to the carpet and onto my back with her body. Her breasts, still in her black tank top pressed down onto mine which were still in my white lace blouse and bra. Her weight pressing down on me felt wonderful.

When Jenny got to her knees between my legs I could see that John had withdrawn his cock from the glory hole. I watched her, my breasts rising and falling as my breathing became labored, my passion so high I felt I might explode at any moment. My pussy creamed as I watched her quickly take off her denim shorts.

Once she was nude from the waist down she crawled up my body. When her face was even with mine she gave me a little grin and panted, "You fucking hot bitch."

My eyes flash lust back at her as she continued climbing up my body. She straddled my head, her pretty pink pussy with the little ring piercing the hood right above my face. I could smell the strong aroma coming from her dripping cunt.

Jenny reached behind her and slipped her hand into my panties as her other hand gripped the hair at the top of my head. Her fingers played against my clit as she jerked my face up against her cunt and said, "Eat me."

I had no choice as to where to put my lips, Jenny having compete control. I licked at the ring for a moment before slicing my tongue into her slit to find her hard clit. I lapped and sucked at the little bud.

Jenny rubbed my clit hard and fast as she squirmed atop my face. She tipped her hips up, taking her clit from between my lips. She moaned, "Fuck my cunt with your tongue."

I didn't hesitate, slicing my tongue up between the lips of her pussy and delving deep into her musky cunt. I tasted the strong nectar from the walls as they contracted around my tongue like it was a little cock. I pressed my face up against her.

"Yeah, that's it; get that tongue deep in there. Taste me," she groaned.

I did taste her, she smelled of lavender but her musky cunt overwhelmed her perfume, flooding my senses from all else. That and her fingers relentlessly rubbing my clit caused my orgasm to appear like a rogue wave about to crash over me. I moaned up into her crotch, my hands on her ass, as I lifted my hips off the soft carpeted floor.

"Come for me," she cooed.

I did come, my orgasm blinding me to anything else. I groaned up into her cunt, sending vibrations deep into her. My juices leaked down my ass as I lowered my ass back to the floor.

Satisfied that my orgasm had abated enough, Jenny tipped her hips back, presenting her clit to me. Her thighs soft against my cheeks, she lowered her clit into my mouth. She said, "Now suck on my clit."

I wrapped my lips around her hard clit like a little cock and sucked gently.

"Suck harder, bitch," she demanded sternly.

I had never been so completely dominated by another woman. I had done the dominatrix thing, trying both sides, but that always felt a little fake to me. I was fine with fake and role playing. But this was something different; true domination in a very masculine way. I loved it.

When I began sucking hard she cooed "Yes."

I sucked at her clit like it was a straw with a thick milkshake at the bottom. I felt her legs begin to tremble with approaching orgasm and I wanted that. I wanted her to come. I wanted to please her.

Jenny pressed her weight down against my face, and began humping my mouth. She used me, jamming her clit between my tight lips like it really were a tiny cock.

I felt a moment of panic like I was being smothered but I wasn't. It was just that she was grinding and humping my face with what felt like all of her weight. I felt my second orgasm quickly approaching, since her fingers had never left my clit and were still working vigorously on me, but I focused my concentration as best I could on sucking hard on Jenny's clit.

"Fuck," Jenny barked, seemingly loud enough to wake the whole house, as she came. She pressed hard against my face, grinding out her orgasm. Her girl cum seeped from her pussy, dripping down onto my neck.

1...678910...12