Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came with her, my groans of pleasure muffled by her crotch atop my face. I writhed beneath her active fingers as she drove me to the heights of passion.

When we both came down from our orgasms Jenny rolled off of me and sat in the middle of the closet. She was working hard to catch her breath, still dressed in her black tank top. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin material.

I sat up, feeling the back of my head for any damage and making sure none of my hair had been pulled out. My white blouse clung to my body, having absorbed my perspiration. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Did I hurt you?" Jenny asked softly.

I could see the concern in her eyes as I looked at her.

She looked away. She was embarrassed by what she had just done.

I moved closer to her and tipped her head to me with my fingers under her chin. When she looked at me I said, "No, I loved it." I kissed her tenderly on the lips, my tongue gently parting her lips and venturing inside.

She relaxed, melting into my kiss. No harm done.

The moment, and the kiss, was broken by John's voice through the forgotten phone saying, "Wow! That was pretty damn hot."

Jenny and I looked at each other and broke into giggles. We had both completely forgotten about John and the phone for a moment.

***

The next morning I was awakened by a banging on the bedroom door. It was Mrs. Parker announcing "Breakfast is ready girls. Aren't you up yet?"

I didn't know where I was for a moment. I had just been dreaming about having sex with Angela, my best friend until I had recently discovered she had been sabotaging my relationships. My pussy was wet and itching to be fucked. I had yet to be fucked hard by John and I was still feeling that need.

After a moment I realized I was lying on my side under the covers in Jenny's bed, with her warm naked body spooning me from behind. Her body was so soft; her hips nestled against my ass. She picked her head up and shouted, "We overslept. We'll be there in a minute."

Outside the door and down the hall I heard the giggle of children and the light pounding of their feet on the floor. "No running!" I heard Mrs. Parker scold them.

Jenny hopped out of bed before I knew what was happening. Grudgingly, I too got up and dressed. I put on a green skirt and thin green blouse instead of just wearing my robe.

Breakfast was eventful with the three children being the center of attention as the seven adults tried to have breakfast together. The din of conversation was loud. Jenny and I were later than the rest but we also managed to avoid the hustle of trying to get the three kids settled down to eat.

Though I felt my outfit was conservative, it didn't stop John's Uncle Frank from devouring me with his eyes. His wife, Alicia, was still on guard against me, watching the two of us very closely. All of my discouraging of Frank the previous day had gone to waste as he had found a renewed interest in checking me out and trying to flirt with me.

At one point Mr. Parker grumbled, "The weather man said it's going to be in the upper seventies this afternoon. We can't have Christmas in weather like that!"

John and Jenny looked at each other and grinned. I found myself smiling too, thinking that their plans for going to the lake were sounding better all the time.

Noticing that the three of us were smiling, Mrs. Parker asked, "What are you kids smiling about?"

John went pale, which made me smile more. Thankfully, Jenny, once again, thought quickly and lied, "Mom, we are all living up north now where it's cold all the damn time. The heat is like a winter vacation to us."

"Jenny!" Mrs. Parker scolded. "Watch your language around the children!"

Jenny looked confused. "What did I say now?"

"D... A... M... N...," Mrs. Parker explained.

Jenny rolled her eyes.

Alicia volunteered, "Its fine. My kids hear worse than that on television every day."

"Has television just become horrible? In my day it wasn't like that," Mrs. Parker said.

Soon Mrs. Parker and Alicia were engaged in a lively discussion about television and censorship. I found it quite entertaining; breakfast and a show. Personally I abhor censorship and wouldn't mind if pornos were playing on every channel. Of course, kids shouldn't see that sort of thing, but parents were ultimately in control. Or, at least, they should be.

Meanwhile, John, Jenny, and I exchanged looks that let us all know that we were on for that night. I didn't know exactly what Jenny's fantasy was but I didn't really care. My pussy creamed at all the thoughts running through my mind.

Frank took the opportunity of his wife's distraction to try to flirt with me some more but I was not going to have any of it. There was no way I was going to give him any encouragement at all. My pussy could cream over John and Jenny all day long but I wasn't going to touch Frank with a ten foot pole. I knew better.

After breakfast we all sat in the living room and visited. Frank and Alicia were heading on to their next stop that afternoon. Time was running out on their vacation.

Lunch was equally entertaining and then Frank and Alicia were saying their goodbyes. It took them a couple hours to gather everything together say their farewells and drive away.

I had thought they would never leave. I didn't dislike the kids and I thought Alicia was nice enough, but Frank had ruined any shot I had at having a normal friendship with Alicia. It was too bad. I sighed at the thought.

The day dragged on for what seemed like ever until finally Jenny announced to her mother, "Now that Uncle Frank's RV isn't blocking my rental in, we're going to go look at Christmas lights."

"Well, you kids have fun," Mrs. Parker said, unconcerned.

"Oh, we will," Jenny assured her as she heading off to her room to change clothes.

We all changed clothes.

John wore a nice plaid shirt, cargo pants, and tennis shoes. The material was softer and lighter than denim. When I saw this, visions of his cock protruding through the opening in those pants filled my head. I was so horny.

I wore black flats, a short green patterned skirt that showed off my legs and didn't cling too tightly around my hips. It was light and airy. My top was also green, a tight strapless thing that clung tightly to my waist and tits. It left my upper chest and arms bare but for my freckles. My skirt rode so low and my top so high that a couple inches of my firm midriff was bared. The whole outfit was definitely not the sort of thing you normally wear in the winter.

Mrs. Parker was shocked. "That's what you're wearing to watch Christmas lights?" she asked me.

Though I shouldn't have been, I was caught off guard. I stammered. I hoped that John would come to my rescue but he was just looking at me with a stupid grin on his face.

Thankfully, at that moment, Jenny appeared.

She wore her glasses and her hair was pulled back into that big ponytail. Her pink lipstick and fingernails contrasted sharply with the rest of her black outfit. She wore a black corset which showed off her curves and pushed her tits up so high that they nearly spilled out. The corset had two sheer straps made of black sheer fabric over each shoulder and sheer fabric over her chest and one shoulder. The shear material had a distinctive spiderweb pattern to it. It looked wicked. The bottom of the corset flared out into a skirt that stopped just an inch below her pussy. Her black fishnet stockings began a few inches below that, leaving her upper thighs invitingly bare. She had low heals on her feet; black, of course.

I could see that Mrs. Parker was speechless and I was so turned on by Jenny I could barely think straight. John just stood there smiling as he looked at us. He knew that he was going to fuck both of us before the night was over and I could almost see those nasty thoughts running through his mind.

"Let's go," Jenny said casually.

We all left the house before Mrs. Parker could put her wits about her and confront us. I was grateful for that. Inside myself I was giggling at the look on their mom's face. It was priceless.

Jenny's rental car was a small SUV. I watched her walk in front of me. She was so fucking sexy it was unreal.

She called to us over her shoulder saying, "You two get in the back."

I went around to the passenger side and climbed into the back seat. As I buckled my seatbelt Jenny got into the driver's side and John sat in the back seat beside me. The SUV was large enough to fit three in the back and I was not happy with the distance between John and me.

Jenny quickly started it up, pulled out of the yard, and headed toward the Interstate. I had no idea what lake or where we were going, I was just happy to finally be away from the Parkers. They were wonderful people but I needed to be away from them. I needed to get fucked really hard and I couldn't get that in their house.

Jenny said, "It'll be a little while. You two get comfortable."

John looked at me and said, "You look so hot tonight."

I replied, "Me? What about Jenny?"

John smiled and nodded.

"Well?" Jenny asked, not able to see his smile and nod. "What about me?"

I laughed as John said, "Jen, you are super hot. Where did you get that outfit?"

"What? This old thing?" Jenny replied.

I laughed. "So, John, I'm 'hot' but she's 'super hot', is that right?"

John laughed. I wasn't upset at all and he knew me plenty well enough to know I was just teasing him. He teased me back saying, "Well yeah, did you see what she's wearing?"

"Did that turn you on?" I asked, pretending to be upset.

"Yeah," John replied.

"You get hard thinking about your sister, don't you?" I teased.

John nodded with a smile.

I knew my talking would get him going and I could see by the tent in his pants, it was working. I smiled back at him.

He leaned toward me and I met him halfway. We were restrained by our seatbelts but we managed to kiss each other; at first tentatively and then passionately. It had been a long time for both of us to be able to kiss each other without being under the ever-watchful eye of his mother.

As Jenny guided the car onto Interstate 10, I unbuckled my seatbelt. It was not the safest thing to do but I've always been more daring than most. I had been denied being close to John for way too long and I was done with it.

My nipples grew hard in my tight green strapless top. I could feel my pussy was already sopping wet and flowering open inside of my green silk panties. Nobody turned me on like John. I had been with a lot of men and women but I had never felt close to them like I felt to John. I loved him. I was addicted to him. I had to have him.

John cupped my big tits in his strong hands as I crossed the short distance to his seat and straddled his lap; facing him; kissing him; loving him. I laced my fingers into his short hair as we kissed, his tongue driving deep into my mouth. He smelled of musk and tasted of mint, clean and fresh.

From the front seat Jenny muttered, "I'm in the slow lane, as long as I don't swerve off the road watching you two."

I ignored her for the moment. I really liked Jenny and I knew this was her special outing. I wasn't planning on ruining it for her, but I had a need that only John could fulfill. I had been denied way too long.

John's fingers on my tits thrilled me but when he dropped his hands to my ass is when I really lost control. He cupped the cheeks of my ass and squeezed them sexily. He was under my skirt and feeling my ass, only partially covered by my panties.

I sighed into his mouth as I dropped my hands between us. I fumbled for a second at his pants until I found the top of his zipper. I pushed it down, opening his cargo pants. I immediately felt his hard throbbing cock, still encased in his silky boxers. I knew there was a big opening in the boxers too, since I had bought them, and it took me very little time to find it. I frantically dug his long hard throbbing cock out, wrapping my fingers around it. I jacked it up and down; making sure it was as hard as I thought it was.

John moaned into my mouth, lost in the feeling of my hand on his prick. I broke the kiss and whispered to him, "I've missed you so much."

"Me too," he sighed.

When I pulled my panties to the side and sank my dripping wet snatch down around his throbbing member, we both groaned with pleasure, he at the tightness of my hot box and me at the sweet stretching of my tender cunt. The smell of my fuck juices filled the air in the back of the car, overriding all colognes and perfumes. I needed no foreplay at that moment; the past few days had been foreplay enough for me.

I sank lower and lower down around John's big dick. It felt longer and thicker than I remembered. I loved the full feeling as I nestled the lips of my tight-stretched pussy down against his pants and boxers. I didn't mind the cold zipper against my skin; I was too swept away by the feeling of the throbbing meat inside of me to care.

John looked at my face as we held still for the moment, enjoying the closeness of each other, Jenny complained, "Are you two just going to sit there all night? I can't see anything under that skirt. Did you take his cock out?"

I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

John boldly lifted my skirt up over my ass so his sister could see his cock buried inside of me.

Not one to miss a chance at being watched, I lifted off of him almost all the way and then stroked back down his shaft, giving Jenny a show. I have a strong exhibitionist streak. That's one of the things I like most about orgies; being watched.

"Oh shit," Jenny muttered. "That's fucking hot."

I kissed John as I fucked him, slowly at first and then faster and faster, driving my little butt down onto his lap again and again. I loved the sweet friction of his throbbing dick inside of me. That's what I really needed for the past several days, John's hard cock driving deep inside of me unencumbered by a damn wall.

John groaned in pleasure as I fucked him. I knew he had come the night before and I knew that Jenny had plans for him, so I hoped he could last a while and that he wouldn't come, but, honestly, in that moment I didn't really care.

As Jenny guided the SUV slowly down Interstate 10 and took the 210 exit before reaching Lake Charles, I fucked John in the back seat. I drove my little pink pussy down around his throbbing cock over and over, faster and faster, driving myself to greater and greater heights of pleasure. I needed this for so long and I was not to be denied.

John moaned and tipped his hips up slightly, giving me as much of his long hard cock as he could. He looked into my eyes as I fucked him. I could tell he was nowhere near coming.

"Now don't come, Johnny," Jenny called from the front seat. "If you do, you had better have enough for later."

We ignored her as I bounced on John's lap, the springs in the seat squeaking in protest and the other motorists getting quite a show as they passed us by. I knew Jenny would be getting off the Interstate soon and I would have to stop. I also didn't want to make John come, but I needed release.

As the SUV topped the 210 bridge, I thumped my ass down against John as hard as I could over and over. Then, finally, I felt something release inside me. I was coming.

I slammed my cunt down hard and ground my hips against him, churning his big prick deep inside of me. I shouted as my orgasm washed through me.

John held onto me as I came so that I didn't fall off of him. The soothing warmth of my orgasm spread throughout my body. It was a deep satisfying orgasm; the same one I had been craving since before we left Denver.

I let out a deep sigh as my orgasm began to abate. If John and I had been home alone I would have continued until one or both of us were unable to walk, but that was not the plan. I have been to lots of orgies and a very important concept is sharing. So, over the years I have developed the ability to stop and let someone else have a turn.

I kissed John and lifted myself from off his hard throbbing cock. I looked down at his shaft and it was still very hard and very red. I took it in my fist and pumped slowly up and down.

It was wet and glistening with my juices. I knelt on the seat, bent low, and took him into my mouth. His cock was hard and hot between my lips. He tasted like me. It was my fuck juices and my girl-cum that I tasted. I liked it.

I quickly slurped up my juices from off his shaft. His pants were a little wet already but I did what I could to keep them from getting any wetter. I loved sucking a big cock. As long as it wasn't too thick for my lips to stretch around it, I could suck on a cock all day.

As I felt the car shift I knew that Jenny was taking an exit. I pulled up and sat back in my seat.

"Are we stopping?" John asked me, sounding disappointed.

"Sorry babe," I said as I buckled my seatbelt. "Traffic," I explained.

Jenny added, "Johnny, be a good boy and you will soon get more pussy than you can handle."

John laughed and replied, "I don't know, I can handle quite a bit. I've had a lot of experiences since we last got together."

"Oh, really? Like what?" Jenny asked, her curiosity piqued.

I smiled to myself, thinking of all the experiences he I had over the last few months, as I looked around. We had taken an exit and were in heavy traffic. Finally, signs of civilization.

John hesitated, thinking about how much he really wanted to tell his sister. His cock was finally beginning to deflate as he wrestled with the idea of divulging everything we had done in the last few months.

"Well?" Jenny pressed as the light turned green and we drove past a Wal-Mart and several fast food restaurants.

"Lots of stuff," John snapped, being vague.

Jenny laughed. "Okay, Mr. Stud, at least tell me this. How many women have you had sex with in one night?"

John looked at me for help. I could see in his eyes that he wanted to tell her but he also knew that telling her that would tell her something about me to. He was so considerate.

I shrugged and gestured toward Jenny, encouraging him to go ahead and tell her. I had no problem with Jenny knowing a bit about our business. I wasn't jealous of her or competing with her. I liked her.

John said, "Five."

"What?" Jenny shouted, completely shocked. "No fucking way!"

"Total way!" I piped up, supporting John. Then to John I asked, "The Burnsley?"

He nodded and said, "I can never keep track at the club so I have no idea about that."

"But the Burnsley was only four women. You and I didn't-"

"Yes, we did," he interrupted. "At IHOP. A blowjob is still sex and it was the same night."

"Damn," Jenny said slowly in awe, having heard our entire exchange.

John and I both laughed at that. I loved to show off for someone who might appreciate such a thing. My exhibitionism was rubbing off on John.

Misunderstanding our laughter, Jenny said, "Oh, you guys are pulling my leg."

"Not at all," John replied.

"Robin?"Jenny asked, sure that I would laugh it off.

I said, "He's telling the truth. He regularly has sex with several girls but that night it was definitely five."

"You are bullshitting me! What were their names?" she challenged.

Without hesitation I replied, "There was me at IHOP; I blew him in the janitor's closet. Then at the hotel there was Maria, Dana, Kikue, and Raine."

Jenny paused for a moment as we travelled through a suburban neighborhood. Then she said, "What were you doing while he was having sex with all those women?"

I smiled at the memory and replied, "Me? I was doing Maria's husband Alex and Dana's boyfriend Chris."

"You helped me with Raine," John pointed out.

"Just to hold her down," I replied.

"Oh my God, you guys are serious, aren't you?" Jenny said.