Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and told him, "Angela was next. On her birthday, she was so excited, because she knew what was going to happen. Sure enough, Mom did the same thing to her, but, this time, I helped. Mom even let me wear Felix and fuck Angela with it at one point. It was so hot."

"Damn," he breathed as he squeezed his hard cock through his slacks with his hand.

I thought about doing that for him, but I wanted to concentrate on telling him everything I should have hold him long before. I said, "Well, it wasn't long after that when I found myself blowing the high school guys in the boy's bathroom. I loved it. I went there every lunch break."

"You did?" he asked.

I said, "Yeah. I was horny but I didn't have a lot of date prospects. That was, until my reputation as a slut got around the school. Now, most of the boys just wanted a blowjob in the bathroom, but some, who maybe didn't know about the bathroom thing or how my reputation started, wanted to date me. Suddenly, I was popular; at least, with the boys.

"Jim Cruise was the first boy I ever fucked, but all of them were one-time things. My mother had taught me that men were disposable. She was still bitter about Dad, I think, and I took her outlook on men as my own.

"Anyway, one day, this guy, Stanley Johnson came in while it was just me in the bathroom. He was one of the unpopular kids. A Senior, of course, because I didn't mess with any of the boys under eighteen. Anyway, he wanted a blowjob, so, of course, I gave him one. He had a nice cock. Anyway, after he came, he handed me a twenty.

"It was such a shocking turn of events for me that I didn't go back to the boy's bathroom that whole week. When I finally did go back, things had changed. I demanded a twenty from any guy that wanted some head. To my surprise, not a single guy turned me down. I was making a hundred bucks a day, just giving head in the bathroom at lunch. Admittedly, with so much practice, I had gotten pretty fucking good at it."

John chuckled at that and declared, "You are!"

I smiled back at him, liking the fact that he wasn't mad but was, instead, aroused by my story. I said, "Anyway, after graduation, I started working in a local diner. Well, one day, Sterling Ericson, one of the most popular guys in school who had also graduated, came in with three of the other guys from school. They all knew me and I had blown them all. I felt sure they were going to say something or do something that was going to get me fired."

When I let that statement hang in the air for a bit longer than John was happy with he prompted, "What happened?"

I told him, "Well, Sterling was very polite and, as he slipped me a hundred dollar bill, he asked me to meet him in the bathroom. Well, I was torn, because I knew that he was going to want more than just a blowjob, but at the diner I was clearing a hundred a week. So, I met him in the stall. Sure enough, he wanted to fuck me. I let him. I came twice before he came. I loved it.

"It hit me all at once. It had been so obvious but it took something like that to make me realize what I needed to do. I had entered that bathroom a waitress and came out a call girl. I boldly went up the table and asked 'anyone else got a hundred on them? I'll be in the bathroom'.

"I came home with four hundred dollars just from that one table. There was no going back at that point.

"Now, all along the way, I had been telling Angela everything. I told Mom nothing. She knew about the dates, but not blowing the boys in the bathroom and certainly not about the fucking at the diner. So, when I moved my operation into a motel room, Angela asked if she could join. Now, she and I were fucking each other every night at home, but here, we would give a guy a threesome he would never forget, and charge him top dollar for the experience too. We called ourselves 'Double Trouble'."

John asked, "If the money was so good, why did you quit?"

I answered simply, "Big Z."

"Big Z?" he asked.

I nodded sadly, "Yeah, Big Z. He was a local pimp. Apparently, he caught wind of what we were doing and, one day, he showed up at the motel. We thought he was our next client, but just a bit early, so we opened the door. Well, he had a gun. He beat us both up pretty good, stole our money, and told us that if he ever caught us hooking again, he'd kill us."

He gasped and exclaimed, "Holy shit!"

I nodded and said, "Yeah. We were laid up for weeks in the hospital. I didn't think Angela would live for a while. He had broken her ribs pretty good and she was coughing up blood. But she lived and we healed. We never went back to prostitution.

"Of course, Mom found out the basics while we were in the hospital, so she insisted that we stop doing that. It was actually her idea for us to move to Denver. So, we took the money we had saved, and that Big Z hadn't stolen, and started a new life."

John asked, "Why not move to Nevada? Prostitution is legal there."

I explained, "Not in all counties and only through brothels, but yeah, I get your point. No. We had a lot of time in the hospital to think about our lives and Mom was pretty insistent that we never have sex for money again."

After a moment, he asked, "That's it?"

I smiled and told him firmly, "Yes, that's it. You know everything. I have never taken a dime for sex in Denver, I swear."

He smiled and said, "I believe you, sweetheart. It just seems so foreign to the way you were reared."

"How so?" I asked.

He told me, "Well, your Mom is this free spirit who doesn't want you to be 'under a man's thumb' or whatever, but there you are, selling your body to men."

I shook my head and said, "I didn't look at it like that. I was providing a service and getting paid for it. It was the ultimate expression of being an independent woman. Of course, Mom didn't see it that way either. But, that's how I thought about it at the time."

"And now?" he asked.

I knew this could be a slippery slope but I was through lying and keeping secrets. I told him honestly, "I guess I still do see it that way. Our clients were always nice to us. Maybe we were just lucky. If any of them had said or done anything out of line-"

I smiled and interjected, "You'd have jumped their shit!"

"Exactly!" I agreed, laughing.

He laughed with me.

I was so relieved that we could laugh about something like that together. So, again, tempting fate, I asked, "So, you're okay with this? Are we okay? I understand if you don't want to be with me because of this."

He shook his head and quickly said, "Hey, I said past is past. I mean, hookers, err, call girls are people too. Just because you used to be a prostitute doesn't mean that you're not the same sexy woman I fell in love with. I hate to think of you two laid up in those hospital beds."

I gave him a little frown and said, "You are so sweet." I leaned forward and kissed him. He was sweet; absolutely the sweetest man I had ever known.

He told me, "I have one more question, though."

I nodded and beamed a smile at him. I said, "Ask me anything. I'm an open book."

He laughed at that and then asked, "Okay. Well, you and Angela are basically sisters. Maybe, sisters with benefits, right?"

I nodded.

He asked, "You went through so much together and then you cut her off because of me?"

I shook my head and explained, "Not because of you; because she betrayed me. She sabotaged everything I was trying to do."

He nodded sagely at that for a moment and then shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, it seems to me, that you need to forgive her. We know she's sorry. She's proven that much." He paused for a moment and then added, "I didn't really realize how far back you two go."

"I did forgive her. Remember?" I asked. I had told her that since she was truly sorry, I forgave her. Why was he bringing this up now?

He nodded and said, "But you cut her out of your life. Don't you think that, maybe, it might be time to let her back in?"

I couldn't believe that John, of all people, was saying this to me. It's our relationship that she had tried to destroy. Of course, considering his words, I suddenly realized that he was dead on correct, as usual. We had been apart for too long. I thought about her every day and woke up dreaming about her every other night. I said, "Maybe."

"Wow," Mom said, standing down the hall at her door.

My head whipped around and looked at her. How much had she heard? I asked, "Mom? Were you eavesdropping?"

She shrugged and said, "Come on in, you two."

I stood up and extended my hand down to John.

He hesitated, looking at Kate.

"Please," Kate added.

John seemed surprised by that, as was I. He stood up and took my hand.

As we walked toward her apartment, I asked her, "How long were you standing there?"

"Long enough," she replied cryptically.

We went into the apartment and sat on the couch. John sat beside me while Kate stood in front of us, in the middle of the room, still wearing her white bathrobe.

John and I looked at each other, both a little confused as to what was happening. She thought marrying John was a bad idea but had promised to be nice to him. How much had she heard and what might that have done to her thoughts on the matter. I had hoped it was a change for the better. The way she paced for a moment in front of us told me that a change had occurred. I just didn't know if it was a good change or bad.

Finally, Kate stopped pacing and looked at us. She took a deep breath and said very slowly, pausing between nearly every word, "Look, John, I have met a lot of men in my life but for you to say what you did out there; I'm fucking impressed. You must really love my daughter."

John nodded and said, "I do!"

She took another deep breath and said, "So, I can admit when I'm wrong and I was fucking wrong. I'm a little surprised that you accepted the fact that she was a prostitute so easily. I'm even more fucking surprised that she told you."

Neither of us said anything to that. We knew that if she found out that I had been broadcasting our conversation to John, she might have changed her tune. If she thought I had taken that moment to tell him about my past, no harm done.

Kate continued, "So, for you to accept that is one thing. But, then, to suggest, out of the blue, that she should reconcile with Angela... well, that's just fucking amazing. I know that she tried to break you two up. I did too. So, look, I'm very fucking sorry about that. I did make up the text message because I really did think she was done with you. And, in case you're wondering, yes, I did give you that blowjob this morning to make a fucking point to Robin. That backfired and I'm very sorry to both of you. Now, I'm admitting to all this and asking your forgiveness because I don't want there to be any fucking animosity between us. Robin, you're my daughter. John, you are going to be my son-in-law. I can see that you're still upset with me."

John thought about that for just a moment before saying, "Well, yeah."

"What can I do, John?" she said, her eyes soft. She took a step forward, standing right in front of him, and said sexily, "I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Anything?" John asked, the familiar lilt in his voice giving away his sexual arousal.

Kate smiled at him, as she bent down in front of him, leaned forward, and softly said, "Yes, anything." With that, she reached out and directly caressed his hardening cock through his slacks.

"Mom!" I exclaimed, shocked that she would do that, but, at the same time, scolding myself for showing such obvious jealously. I needed to get that shit in check.

John shook his head and said, "No, Robin would be uncomfortable with that."

Kate stuck her bottom lip out and stood back up. "Well, what then?" she asked.

I touched John on the arm and said, "I think I'll be okay, as long as we're together." I really meant it. I was most jealous of his attraction for my mother and I knew that if I could get over that, everything else would be a breeze.

John looked at me for a moment, seeing if I was sincere or just saying that for show. Satisfied he nodded at me and then said to Kate, "Okay, Kate, I tell you what, there are a few things you could do for me."

She smiled, ran her hands down the opening of her bathrobe, pulling it aside to show a bit more cleavage and said, "Anything."

He leaned back and said, "Well, first, I want to meet Felix."

I was surprised. "What?" I blurted.

John smiled at me and repeated, "I want to meet Felix."

Kate's eyes went wide but she leaned toward John and, caressing the front of his slacks asked, "Really? Okay, you wait right there." Then she stood back up and walked away down the hall. We could both see her drop her robe to the floor, her pale skin glowing in the light as she bared herself before disappearing around the corner and down the hall.

I looked at John and asked, "What are you up to?" Did he want my mother to use Felix on him? I hadn't heard him express any interest in pegging before, but maybe he wanted to give it a try.

John chucked and said, "I am going to show your mother who's in charge around here." Then he thought about that for a moment and added, "Or, at least, get her to respect me."

I laughed and said, "Okay. Good luck with that. Though, it does seem she's sincere about wanting to smooth things over." As upset as John was, I was glad he was willing to accept Kate apology, regardless of what he made her do. She really did have it coming to her after the way she had forced him out. She had done what she thought I wanted her to do but her strong-arm tactics left a little payback in order. I was planning to help, though I had no idea what his plan was. I hoped it was a good one and that my jealousy didn't get in the way. Still, knowing my mother, getting the upper hand on her would not be easy.

He nodded and said, "We'll see. I hope so."

Kate reappeared a few minutes later. I studied her as she walked toward us. Her long flowing orange locks, which framed her pretty freckled face that looked just like mine but for an extra laugh line or two, fell all about her head and over her pale shoulders as she moved. Her freckled chest gave way to her large but perky breasts, each topped with a hard pink nipple. Her alabaster stomach was flat but for the ripple of muscle beneath. Her arms were thin and pale, her left ending with a hand on her hip and the other ending with her hand stroking Felix. The belt of her strap-on harness wrapped around her waist, just over her hips and dipped in the front below her navel to cover her mound with the base of Felix. I knew that, below Felix, two small straps ran to either side of her pussy and up across her ass cheeks. Felix was just as I remembered him, though I knew she regularly replaced him with the same model. He was seven inches long and two inches wide, translucent purple, and stood erect from Kate's groin. The glistening of Felix in the low light of the living room and the ease with which Kate stroked him told me she had already lubricated him and was ready for action.

My pussy creamed inside my bikini, growing wet at the familiar sight of my mother wearing the beautiful strap-on that was Felix. Just seeing a rampant prick, real or fake, protruding from the groin of a man or woman, always sent my pussy juices flowing, yearning to feel it inside of me.

John's eyes grew wide at the sexy sight. I don't think he was really prepared to see my mother and Felix in all of their glory. He took a deep breath, almost gasping, but didn't say anything.

Standing just a couple feet away from us, stroking steadily at Felix, Kate looked at John and asked him, "You fucking ready for this?"

John smiled but shook his head. "Not me. That's not my thing."

Kate furrowed her brow in confusion and asked, "What? I thought you wanted some fucking action."

"I do," he quickly replied. "I want to see you use Felix on Robin."

I was mildly surprised by that. How was that going to show Kate who was in charge? I knew he liked watching me but enjoyed participating more, so I figured his plan was to join us somehow after we got started. I was game with that.

Kate was really shocked. "Oh?" she asked him.

He nodded and said, "I want to watch. Pretend I'm not here for a while and show me what it's like for a mother to fuck her daughter."

"Oh shit," I whispered. His words really turned me on. For some reason I never thought of fucking Kate as incest but for him to say it that way made it really hit home. It was so taboo that it instantly turned me on that much more.

I could see the lust flare in Kate's eyes as well. She gave him a sly grin and slowly replied, "Okay. If that's what you want. You just sit back and see how Robin really likes to get fucked."

I nearly gasped. Was she trying to belittle him? That was no way to earn his forgiveness.

John seemed unfazed but I wasn't able to study him for long as Kate, my mother, bent forward and kissed me. Her lips were soft against mine and I couldn't help but fall into that kiss. This is what John wanted and I had fucked by Mom and Felix lots of times, so it was very familiar territory.

Kate's hands caressed my breasts, feeling and rolling the hard nipples through the thin material of my bikini and sarong, as her tongue gently parted my lips and stroked inside. She kissed me so softly but I could feel the passion in her, as I always could.

It had been a while and, with everything that had happened, as well as John watching beside me, it was really hitting me a little more than usual that this was my mother that I was kissing. My own mother was touching my breasts. The taboo thrill that went through me was stronger than I had anticipated; stronger than it had ever been. My pussy was so wet it was already soaking my bikini, I realized.

My mother expertly tugged at my new pretty sarong, causing it to fall away all around me. Her hands caressed down my chest across my firm full bikini clad tits and down my firm stomach, sending chills through me. Her kisses were tender, pulling back occasionally to smile at me before kissing me again.

The lust quickly built inside of me. Knowing that John was there, probably getting off on watching me kiss my own mother, added an extra thrill to the whole thing. I put one hand to the back of my mother's head and gripped her right breast firmly in my left hand. Unlike me, she was nude, her skin warm and soft under my touch. I knew she enjoyed it a little rough when she was in her dominant position and her moan into my mouth told me she liked it.

Kate's hands cupped my big firm breasts, her fingers rolling the hard nipples through the thin fabric.

Panting up into her kiss, my passion rising higher, I moaned with pleasure.

My mother reached her left hand behind my neck and pulled at the bow she found there, releasing my bikini top. She slid her hand back down, brushing the fabric down onto my stomach. She pulled her head back and gave me a little smile, before dropping her face to my chest. Her soft lips enveloped my right nipple, her tongue swirling around the sensitive pink bud.

As her orange locks covered my chest I moaned, "Yes, that's it, Mom. You suck my nipples so good!" I hoped John wasn't insulted but was instead turned on. Usually it would have never occurred to me that he might have taken offense, but I had recently grown more sensitive to that sort of thing.

Kate stopped for a moment and glanced up at me. She said, "Fuck! When you call me 'Mom', I feel so wicked." She looked a bit surprised. Then she smiled and said, "I like that."

I laughed at that for a moment and then squealed in surprise as she turned me away from John and laid me on my back. My right foot came to rest on John's left thigh, while my left stayed on the floor, my mom's body blocking it.

Dropping back to her knees after having turned me onto my back, she pulled aside the narrow crotch of my bikini bottoms and pressed her face between my thighs.