Back In Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your size you're really filling me." He started to fuck me, pushing his dick rhythmically in and out. I was enjoying the feel of his large cock, it was so good. He began to fuck me a little harder, forcing his dick in as deep as he could. His hand came round and he started stimulating my clit. I could feel the surge building in my stomach and I was soon cumming strongly on his meat.

"Would you like me to cum inside you?" he questioned.

"No! I want to taste you," I replied. He slipped out of me and I was soon kneeling in front of him again. I took his cock into my mouth, sucking and licking him. It wasn't long before he was filling my mouth with his thick warm juice, wonderful. We then began to wash, soaping each other liberally.

"Lets get this shower turned off and get you dry," Kevin suggested. We stepped out of the shower and Kevin gently dried me off.

"Thank you that was lovely," I said before picking up my robe and returning to the bedroom. I got myself dressed, in the clothes I'd removed the night before, apart from my bra and panties. I don't like putting on used underwear. I went out on to the landing and found Kevin waiting for me.

"Shall we go down?" he asked. I followed him and taking my hand he led me into the lounge.

"That was a long shower," Sue suggested as we entered.

"Kevin's been playing with me," I said in mitigation.

"Has he now, I thought he might. Did he fuck you?"

"Mmmm," I replied.

"Was he good?"

"Very."

"Did he make you cum?"

"Yes, twice, once with his mouth and once with his cock."

"Good. Kev how was Beth?"

"As good and tight as last night," Kevin replied. "I gave her oral and then fucked her from behind with us both standing."

"Beth did you take his cum?"

"Yes. He offered to cum inside me if I wanted, something I do like the feel of but perhaps next time. I really wanted to taste his sperm again and he delivered another good load."

"Well I'm glad you're satisfied. Jean and Dianne think his spunk is good as well and in fact Dianne hadn't taken spunk until her first time with Kev. He persuaded her to try and she's not looked back."

"She was lucky having such nice sperm for her first time."

"Yes, I think so, but then I'm biased...... And there's going to be a next time is there?"

"I hope so," I eagerly replied.

"I think you're definitely on Kev's list."

"You're going home sans bra and panties then?" Kevin questioned looking at the two items in my hand.

"Yes, it feels so naughty........... Thank you both for a fantastic evening and morning," I said as I made my way to the door and out to my car. I drove home as a very well satisfied MILF. I'd really enjoyed being fucked, and tasting sperm again after such a long time was wonderful.

I'm looking forward to a call from Kevin and possibly Sue if she can set me up with Malik or Tony.

Here's hoping!

12