Back in His Arms

Story Info
Donna remembers the first time in Curt's arms.
1.7k words
4.06
11.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in his arms --a trip down Memory Lane

It has been three months since I last saw my lover, Curt. He came to Albuquerque to see me and I introduced him to a few of my friends. But that's Curt's story to tell.

So, here I am on an airplane headed for LA and a week of, what I know will be, incredible sex and lots of fun. I'm so excited about this trip that I'm worried I'll leave the seat wet for the next passenger on this plane. I'm trying to calm myself down with a walk down memory lane…

Curt and I met on my first day at college. I was eighteen and this was my first time living away from home. I was sitting outside my dorm room thinking about unpacking, and feeling a little lost, when this fantastic looking, and very well built, twenty-something guy walks into the courtyard below. "WOW!" is all that came to mind, and then he stops and looks up at me. "Hi, how's it going?" he said. "Um, OK I guess," was my less than stellar reply, and he walked on.

A few minutes later he sat down beside me. "Hi, I'm Curt," the hunk said.

"I'm Donna."

"Freshman?" he asked. I nodded. He looked into my room and asked, "Want some help unpacking?" Now, what girl in her right mind would refuse an offer like that? Not me!

So, we were unpacking my stuff and getting to know a little about each other. I'd finally relaxed and let my flirty side and warped sense of humor out, then he grabbed a box and opened it up…

"Mmmmmm… my kind of girl!" Curt said, and I turned around to find him holding up my lacy pink panties with the matching bra and garter. Well, once a guy has help you unpack your unmentionables; you're bound to become friends…

"Hello, this is your captain, please fasten your seatbelts as we begin our decent into LAX," a husky male voice interrupted my thoughts. "We have been approved for landing and will be at the gate in less than ten minutes."

My heart rate increased, in just a few minutes I'd be in Curt's arms again.

I remember the first time Curt took me into his arms…

We'd been flirting with each other all week, but had been busy with classes and dorm meetings, so hadn't been alone since he had helped me unpack on Sunday. He did, however, whisper in my ear at one of the meetings about his fondness for pink.

It was the first Friday after we met. We had been to the movies that evening… It had been a group outing for the dorm residents (gotta love the Co-ed dorms) and Curt had given me a ride. Everyone had decided to stop off for pizza after the show, but Curt said, "I'm not really in the mood for pizza, how about you?" with a wink.

"No, I'm full from all the popcorn you kept shoving in my mouth," I replied back with a grin.

Since I was new to the city, I wasn't sure, but I thought we were headed the wrong direction to be going back to the dorm. I was right. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have no sense of direction!

Curt turned off a side street and all of a sudden all the city lights were behind us and we were on a dirt road in the middle of the dessert south of the university. My heart started to pound… what did I really know about this guy?? 'He could be a mad rapist or a serial killer' my mother's voice said inside my head.

"Um… Curt? Where are we going?" I asked in what I hoped was not a panic stricken voice.

"I thought I'd show you the lights of the city from the top of the mountain," came the husky reply. "Don't worry, it's only a few miles, but we can turn around if you want to go back." The kindness in his voice was reassuring. This was my new buddy, Curt, he wasn't going to hurt me, just show me around a bit. I relaxed a bit, "No, that's all right," I said, and heard his soft chuckle.

"Ok, so I got a little worried about your intentions," I replied back with a laugh. "I can't help it that I'm a terrified little freshman who's mother warned her about guys like you!"

"Oh, well, I'll tell you in great detail about my intentions, little girl," Curt said with a leering tone, as he turned the car around and pulled to a stop, with a laugh in his voice.

The view took my breath away. We were only a few miles from the city, but it was incredible. I forgot all about Curt and his intentions as I stared out the window. "Oh!" was all I could manage to say.

Curt took my hand in his, and said softly, "it's almost a beautiful as you are." His lines have improved over the years, but that one worked on my naïve, eighteen-year-old self.

He unfastened my seatbelt and tugged me across the seat toward him as he slipped his arms around me. I forgot the view as I looked into his eyes and he slowly lowered his mouth to mine. Again, "WOW" was all I could think as his lips brushed over mine then settled in to deepen the kiss. His hand slowly caressed the back of my neck as his tongue stroked over my lips and parted them gently. One of us moaned as my tongue tentatively sought his, and the kiss heated up. I felt his hand at my waist slowly moving up under my tank top, stopping just under my breast and heating my skin as his tongue stroked in and out of my mouth.

Slowly, he pulled back and I opened my eyes to look into his. The lust I saw in his eyes made my blood hum and my pussy clench. "I've been trying to find a way to get you alone all week so I could do that," he said huskily. "I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind," I said shakily. "I don't mind at all, unless that's all you intend to do."

His hand slowly moved to cup my breast as he groaned, "Oh, that's just the beginning of what I want to do to you, but I don't want to rush you." His thumb slowly circled my nipple.

Slowly, I lifted my head closer and used the tip of my tongue to outline his lips and whispered, "You're not rushing me, I've been dreaming about…" he kissed away the rest, and pulled me onto his lap, working his hand under my bra to squeeze my nipple as his tongue again invaded my mouth. I could feel the shape of his hard cock pressing into my hip as I ran my hands down his chest and found his hard nipples under his shirt and ran my fingernails over them. In an instant, my bra was open and he was pulling my top over my head.

"God, you have incredible tits!" he groaned as he stared at my protruding nipples. "After helping you unpack all that sexy underwear I've been dreaming about doing this all week…" as he lowered his mouth to my right nipple and licked it slowly with the tip of his tongue, then moved to my left nipple and laved it then slowly sucked it into the wet heat of his mouth. I felt his cock twitch as he sucked back and forth, giving both my nipples equal treatment.

I have extremely sensitive breasts and I could feel my orgasm building as Curt used his tongue and lips to tease my nipples. I began to rock my hips against his hard cock as the pressure built… then, he gently scraped his teeth over my nipple and I exploded with a mind numbing orgasm. I was still sitting in Curt's lap when I started to come back to earth and he was stroking my back and rocking back and forth. "Are you OK?" he asked.

"I'm beyond OK," I answered weakly. "That was… that was… I can't even tell you how fantastic that was."

"No, I can't tell YOU how fantastic that was. As soon as my teeth touched you," his cock twitched again under my hip as he growled, "you just exploded It was incredible to watch you come apart like that. And you soaked my lap." He sounded awed. I was starting to have aftershocks from the intensity of my orgasm and started shaking again.

"If you thought that was good, try it again…" I said shakily. "I'm having aftershocks, and I'll cum again if you… do it again!" I demanded as I pulled his head back toward my ultra sensitive nipples.

After my forth or fifth orgasm, I finally had to pull away. My nipples were getting painfully sensitive, and my jeans were absolutely soaking wet, and so was Curt's lap.

"Wow, all I did was suck and lick your nipples and you came at least six times!" Curt said while helping me pull my shirt back on.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I don't know… I made such a mess... and you didn't even…"

"Shhh," Curt whispered in my ear, pulling me hard against his chest and wrapping his arms around me. "That was amazing, don't worry about a thing."

"Please wait until we come to a complete stop and the seatbelt light is turned off before getting out of your seat, and thank you for flying with us today," the flight attendant's voice said over the loud speaker. Just a few more minutes, and I'll be back in Curt's arms again.

I walked down the jet way to the waiting area, the memory of that first night had a flush on my face, and as I walked up to Curt and he pulled me in close he whispered, "what are you thinking about?"

"Being back in your arms," I replied as I pulled his face down to mine for a hot sexy kiss…

To be continued…