Back in the Saddle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we finally calmed down, he raised up all smile. His fingers brushed over my cheek as we gazed into each other's eyes. The possible consequences of what we'd done briefly flashed in my mind, but I quickly brushed it aside. I didn't want it to ruin the post-sex euphoria.

A short time later he watched me dress while he lay naked on the bed. I kissed him goodbye, grabbed the envelope on the table, and left the room. I felt a delightful soreness as I walked down the hallway. In the hotel's elevator I counted the money. He gave me an extra-hundred dollars. I still had trouble believing I got paid for this, and paid very well. I checked my cell phone. I had two messages waiting. This was my work phone and no one called unless they wanted to pay me for sex. I smiled to myself knowing the night wasn't over yet. I was happy to be back in the saddle again.

12