Back in the Saddle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,117 Followers

"Wow, Madi, you look great in that!" Helen exclaimed happily.

"I don't know, I feel like I'm spilling out all over," she complained, trying to stuff more of her tits back into the top unsuccessfully.

"It's suppose to look that way silly," Helen chuckled.

"Then why do I feel like the Pillsbury dough girl? Why can't I look more like you instead of a loaf of uncooked bread?"

"Oh sweetie, if it weren't for the money I've spent making myself look this way, I'd look just like you, only with a lot smaller tits," Helen said.

"I don't understand," Madison replied, unsure what Helen meant by smaller tits.

"Honey, I've spent thousands on gym memberships, personal trainers... and these," she pushed her boobs up to emphasize her point, "These beauties cost five grand apiece, money well spent according to Don."

"They're fake?" Madison coughed.

"I like to refer to them as being optimized. It's hard enough for a woman my age to bag a guy who doesn't need a little blue pill to get it up, without using some tricks. Now, enough about me, let's go have some fun. I think your son will sprout a woody when he gets a look at you in this swimsuit. I already have, and I don't even have a dick."

"Helen! That's my son you're talking about. I...I...don't want him sprouting anything because of me."

"Oh relax Madi," Helen chuckled, the flustered look on Madi's face was priceless. "He's a virile young man, just because he's your son doesn't mean you can't take it as a compliment if he gets aroused."

Helen had to practically drag Madison from the bedroom only to find the front room empty. Sounds coming from the back near the pool told them where John was. When Helen started heading that way she noticed Madison hadn't followed. Turning she saw her standing in the same spot she'd been in with a frown etched on her brow. Stepping back over to her Helen placed her arm around Madison's waist and gently steered her to the patio doors.

"Trust me sweetie, John is gonna love you in this suit."

"I'm not so sure of that," Madison hedged.

"You look fantastic honey, so stop dawdling and get your fine ass out there," Helen commanded, giving her a gentle pat on the butt.

John was hovering over a serving cart fixing drinks for everyone when he noticed them come through the glass door leading out to the pool area. Helen led the way but when she stepped aside and he got his first glimpse of his mother he almost dropped the bottle of vodka he was holding. For the briefest of moments he thought he was looking at his late wife. The swimsuit his mom was wearing was one of Kathy's favorites; only she'd never filled it out quite like his mother was doing right now. Blood rushed to his cock instantly creating a tent in the front of his baggy beige swim trunks that didn't go unnoticed by either woman. Quickly recovering he turned his attention back to mixing up a batch of screwdrivers telling them to have a seat while his heart pounded in his chest.

Helen glanced back and shot Madison a knowing smile. A flush appeared on Madison's face as her eyes locked onto her son's bulge. "God, he must be huge" she thought, swiftly becoming disgusted that she would even think something like that about her own son. Her heart beat faster and her breathing became erratic before she was able to tear her eyes off the front of his trunks. Following Helen over to a group of chaise lounges she took a seat and waited for John to bring their drinks.

With his hands trembling slightly he carried two tall glasses over, handing Helen hers first, before going and standing in front of his mother. Holding out her glass he couldn't take his eyes off the soft white tops of her breasts overflowing out of the swimsuit.

"John, honey?" Madison said softly.

"Yeah Mom?" he mumbled back, his eyes never wavering from her chest.

"My eyes are up here sweetie," she replied, unable to prevent her nipples from stiffening as her son's eyes devoured her exposed flesh.

"Oh, sorry Mom," he stammered slowly backing away. "I think we need more ice."

Giggling Helen leaned over and whispered, "Told you he'd like it," as they watched him disappear into the house with the half full ice bucket.

She didn't have to be told the obvious; her son's lust-filled eyes had conveyed that tidbit of knowledge loud and clear. What wasn't so obvious to her was why she'd gotten such a thrill out of having him molest her with his eyes. Her nipples were still painfully stiff and the dampness at her crotch continued to spread. Downing her drink in several large gulps she stood up and walked over to the serving cart.

"Well I'll be damned! He got you hot just looking at you didn't he?" Helen snickered.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Madison asked shyly, taking her seat, a fresh drink in her trembling hand.

"Don't play coy with me, if your nipples were any harder they'd pop right off your tits. Admit it, your son just turned you on," Helen continued.

"That's nonsense," Madison replied weakly.

"Is it Madi? Let me ask you this. When's the last time you got laid? Can you even remember that far back?"

"I date...occasionally," she mumbled.

"I'm not talking about dating, I'm talking about the last time you had your world rocked by a thick hard cock. I'm talking about the last time you got fucked so hard it took two days before you could walk normal again. That's what I'm talking about," Helen whispered conspiratorially.

"My God Helen, you don't have to be so crass," Madison said, then took another healthy gulp of her drink.

"Listen sweetie, you're not getting any younger. You've got to grab life by the balls and squeeze everything you can out of it."

"What are you lovely ladies talking about?" John asked as he approached.

"Oh, just girl talk. You forgot the ice honey," Madison told him, noticing the only thing he'd brought back was the bottle of tequila and a half full glass.

"Geez," he grumbled.

"I'll get it," Helen announced, getting up and heading toward the house, her ass swishing back and forth the entire distance.

"She's something else," Madison said more to herself than to anyone in particular.

"That she is," John agreed sitting down in Helen's vacant chair and turning to face his mother. "Listen Mom, I want to apologize for how I stared at you earlier. You just look so good in that suit I couldn't help myself."

"Thank you John, I'm flattered that you think so. But I wish you'd do me a favor and not drink too much, okay?"

"Don't worry, I won't," he said, tipping the glass and draining the rest of his drink before standing and saying he was going for a swim.

"Here's the ice," Helen said as she reached the serving cart. "Can I fix you another Madi?"

Madison glanced down at her empty glass and wondered when she'd finished it. Holding it out she let her mind wander back to her earlier conversation with Helen. When was the last time I had my world rocked she asked herself. Was it before or after her two-timing husband had run off with his nineteen-year-old secretary? It had to have been after, since that had happened almost ten years ago she reasoned. She started to get a little frustrated because she couldn't honestly remember when the last time she'd had an enjoyable sexual experience. There had been a few wham bam thank you ma'ams over the years, but nothing earth shaking. The only orgasms she'd had recently were the ones she'd given herself.

"Damn girl, you look deep in thought. Anything I can help with?" Helen asked, reclaiming her seat and holding out Madison's drink.

"No, just trying to remember something is all," she replied, accepting the drink and tipping the glass to her full lips.

Sipping her drink Madison watched as her son's muscular body glided effortlessly through the water. The stiffness in her nipples was gone, but the dampness at her crotch was a reminder that she'd been aroused by the way her son had looked at her. Unable to shake the image of his bulge from her brain she turned to Helen and asked what she'd meant about bagging guys that didn't need a pill to get it up.

"You're wondering if I cheat on my husband aren't you?" Helen inquired, her eyes watching John in the pool.

"Yeah."

"Technically no. Donald and I have an arrangement. He can bang all the twenty-somethings he wants, and I can do the same. The only rule is we don't tell the other about our conquests."

"I don't know how you two can do that. Doesn't the sanctity of marriage mean anything anymore?"

"Don't be such a prude Madi. Donald and I learned a long time ago that with all the times we are apart both of us would need outlets for our sexual needs. So taking a lover now and then seemed like the logical thing for us to do. And I have to tell you Madi, there's nothing like getting boinked silly by a young stud such as your son."

"My son? You're not saying you plan on ..." Madison hissed.

"Welllllllll."

"Helen, you can't! You're related, that would be incest!"

"Only by marriage not by blood. And since that's no longer the case then there's no harm, no foul. Besides, isn't it about time he got back in the saddle?"

"Helen, please...not my son," Madison pleaded.

"Oh don't go getting holier than thou on me Madi. As much as I'd love to take him for a test ride, I don't think I'm the one John has his eyes on anyway," Helen sighed.

"What are you talking about? Who else would he be thinking about?" Madison asked puzzled.

"You," Helen replied flatly.

"That's absurd, you're crazy if you think my son wants to have sex with me," Madison growled.

"I'm crazy? Really? Well wrap your head around this while I go flirt with your son. Since they were married my daughter has told me that John has called her "Mom" on several occasions while they were making love. What does that tell you?" With that Helen rose and walked over to the pool leaving a stunned Madison staring blankly into space.

John stood neck deep in water and watched admirably as Helen made her way sensuously to the shallow end and slowly climbed down the stairs until the tiny triangle of fabric covering her mound disappeared under the water. An involuntary groan escaped him when the rest of her slid out of sight. He couldn't deny that she was one hot woman; the swelling in his trunks confirmed that. Gazing downward through the water he could just make out her distorted figure as it reached his legs. Without warning he felt her hands grab his legs and use them to pull herself up. When her hands reached the hem of his trunks one of them slid up the baggy leg hole and found his ball sack, squeezing it gently before releasing it as her head broke the surface.

"Helen!" he sputtered, staring into her mischievous eyes.

"Relax John, have a little fun for a change. You could always pay me back you know," she giggled, grabbing his hand and placing it against her mound before he could react.

"God, what am I gonna do with you?" he said, yanking his hand off her mound and stepping around her heading for the shallow end of the pool.

"I have a few suggestions," she called out, a tingle coursing through her pussy as she watched his retreating muscular back.

Stepping out of the pool John walked over to where his mother was fixing herself another drink. His pace slowed to a crawl as he took in the sight of her backside pointed in his direction. Her suit bottom had crept closer to her crack exposing a good deal of pale white cheeks to his gaze. He knew he should be disgusted with the thoughts that were running through his brain, but he wasn't. Instead he briefly stopped and admired the view until she turned and reclaimed her seat. By the time he reached the serving cart his cock had gotten thicker in his trunks. He had a little trouble concentrating as he poured himself a drink before taking a seat on the far side of hers leaving Helen's chair vacant.

"I'm really glad you're here Mom," John said as he settled back and began to sip his drink.

"Me too sweetie. Sorry it took so long to visit," she replied, turning toward him and studying his face.

"That's okay, I wouldn't have been much fun to be around anyway."

"I understand baby," came her soft reply.

"What are you two talking about?" Helen asked as she approached.

"Nothing really," Madison answered, annoyed at being robbed of some quality time with her son.

Helen fixed a drink and settled into the vacant chair before asking, "So Madi, have you told John what we discussed?"

Turning to look at them John asked, "What's she talking about Mom?"

"Oh, nothing dear," Madison replied, shooting a scathing look in Helen's direction.

"I would hardly call it nothing Madi," Helen retorted.

"Tell me," John said, his interest piqued.

"Well honey," Helen began, waving a hand in Madison's direction when she saw her start to interrupt. "Your mother and I were thinking that it's time you got back in the saddle."

"Back in the saddle? You mean like start dating or something?" John wanted to know.

"What Helen is trying to say..." Madison started to explain.

"What I'm saying," Helen interrupted, "Is that you should stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's time you started going out and being around other people. Maybe date someone, do something fun, get laid. Don't waste your life moping around the house like you're doing now."

"That's my decision to make, not yours," John replied through clenched teeth before standing and heading to the house.

"That didn't go over too well," Helen said as she watched him duck inside the house.

"Maybe I should go and see if I can calm him down," Madison stated, starting to rise.

"No, I'll do it. I'm the one he's upset with," Helen replied jumping to her feet and heading off before Madison could stop her.

When Helen entered the house John was nowhere in sight. After searching the kitchen and finding it empty she figured he might be in his bedroom. That's where she found him. He was standing in the middle of the room with his back to the open door sipping on a half-full bottle of tequila. Slowly she went up to him and pressed herself against his back, wrapping her arms around his waist and letting her hands settle on his firm abdomen. She felt him tense up as her skin made contact with his shirtless back.

"I didn't mean to make you mad John. I just want what's best for you," she said softly.

He felt the smoothness of her skin against his back and the warmth of her hands on his tummy. To his surprise it felt good, very good. His cock was starting to show signs that it liked the feel of her against him also.

"And you think the best thing for me would be to get laid?" There was no anger in his voice.

"I know you miss Kathy, we all do. But I also know that she'd want you to get on with your life dear," Helen gently replied as one of her hands inched lower on his stomach.

Taking a pull from the bottle John asked, "Do you think she'd be okay with her own mother trying to fuck me?"

"Actually, I think she would like the idea that it was with someone who really cares for you," she cooed, her hand now dipping into the waistband of his trunks.

"I'm not so sure of that," he whispered, feeling his resistance fading away as she began to place tiny kisses on his shoulders.

"I am sweetie, trust me," she replied soothingly, her hand now all the way down the front of his trunks.

John stood there with his eyes closed and surrendered to the warmth of her hand as it finally wrapped around his semi-hard cock. He felt lightheaded as more and more blood flowed into his penis making it rock hard. Softly he leaned back against her feeling the swell of her tits pressing firmly into his back. God it's been so long he thought as the sensation of her hand stroking his shaft sent flutters of joy throughout his being. He hadn't even allowed himself the pleasure of masturbating since Kathy's death.

My God he is huge thought Helen as she felt his cock expand to its fully aroused size in her hand. The thought of having this beast stuck up inside her filled her with joy as her hand stroked faster along the throbbing shaft. Without thinking about it she took her hand off his cock long enough to use both to pull his trunks down around his knees. With the trunks out of the way she reached back around and captured the hot hard meat of his cock once more in her hand. This time she was able to make longer strokes. As her hand worked his shaft with ever increasing speed, she brought her other hand around till it was on top of her mound, the fingertips pressing against her stiffening clit under her skimpy suit. Deftly she used her fingers to pull the fabric to one side giving her access to the slick, wet folds of her slit. A tiny sigh of relief escaped her lips as two fingers wormed their way up into her flooded tunnel.

He heard her sigh just before one of his own leapt from his mouth. The grip around his cock tightened and pre-cum began to ooze out freely from the tip. The warmth of her pistoning hand and the feel of her breasts pushing into his back opened the floodgates of his desires. Helen had teased him for years and now he was going to do something about it. This wasn't about love, or anything remotely close to it. This was about lust. Pure, unadulterated lust plain and simple. The sound of the half-full tequila bottle hitting the carpeted floor didn't even register with either of them. Spinning around he stared into her glazed eyes, his burning with desire.

"You want me to get back in the saddle? I'll show you back in the saddle!" John snarled.

Before she could answer he bent down and grabbed her roughly by her ass cheeks and lifted her off the floor, his face buried between her breasts as he carried her awkwardly toward the bed. Once next to it he unceremoniously dropped her onto her back with her butt at the edge then spread her legs wide by her knees and slid between them. With her thong already pulled to the side he had no problem stepping between her thighs and placing the head of his throbbing cock against the opening of her sopping pussy. He could see both fear and hunger in her eyes as she stared up into his face. In one forceful lunge he sank his cock into her until his balls were pressing firmly against her ass. Because of her wetness and the pre-cum oozing from his cock there was little resistance.

"Oh shiiitttttt!" Helen screamed as she felt his cock stretching her pussy out as it sank into the deepest recesses of her cunt.

For several minutes after Helen had left Madison sat and sipped her drink, disturbing thoughts bouncing endlessly around her brain. Could all the things that Helen had said about her son wanting her, and also calling his wife mom while that made love be true? She didn't think so, but the thought that maybe it was true kept lingering in the back of her mind. Hadn't he stared at her with something more akin to lust than what a son should have? She knew the answer to that was yes; she'd seen it in his eyes. Her nipples grew stiff as she recalled the bulge growing in his pants the longer he had stared at her. And God help me, she rebuked herself, didn't your pussy get wet just from having your son leer at you? She wanted desperately to blame her own arousal on the booze but knew in her heart that she couldn't. The thought that maybe she shouldn't let Helen confront John by herself nagged at her. Setting her glass down she rose and went inside.

Madison heard Helen scream and fear clutched at her heart as she raced toward the sound. It was coming from John's room. When she reached the threshold of his bedroom her jaw dropped, her hands flew up to her mouth and her mind struggled to register what her eyes were seeing. There before her was John between Helen's wide open legs, his trunks hanging around his ankles, and his ass cheeks clinching with each forceful lunge of his hips. His legs were parted enough for her to see his balls bouncing off Helen's upturned ass. When he pulled back she got a quick glimpse of his thick hard cock covered in a shiny sheen of their fluids. The size of it took her breath away. Before she knew what she was doing one of her hands had slid into the top of her suit and captured a ripe nipple between two fingers while the other one had snaked down over her mound and was applying subtle pressure on her clit through the fabric. Leaning gently against the doorjamb she watched mesmerized as the spectacle before her played out, the pressure on her mound increasing.

blaster666
blaster666
4,117 Followers