Back in the Saddle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,124 Followers

"Is this what you've been wanting Helen?" John growled, slamming into her hot wet cunt savagely.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me you motherfucker!" Helen wailed, trying to push her hips up to meet the battering ram that was filling her pussy so full.

Placing his hands at the back of her knees he pushed her legs down until they were almost touching her tits. He couldn't deny the effect her pussy was having on his cock. The heat around his shaft was building and he could feel the throbbing increase as he plunged faster and faster into her sopping wetness. Leaning over her he began to take long strokes in and out to prolong the orgasm that was fast approaching.

Madison watched as her son leaned forward giving her a better view of his cock as it went in and out of Helen's bald pussy. Until now she hadn't realized how long it was. Butterflies began dancing in her stomach as she worked her hand furiously over her mound, her eyes glued to the thick wet muscle that was her son's hard cock. She barely had time to pull her hand away from her tit and clamp it over her mouth to stifle the moan the accompanied her release. Shame washed over her as she felt her orgasm rip through her. When it slowed enough for her to move she fled out of the room and didn't stop until she was back by the pool. Her hands were trembling so hard it took two tries to fix herself a drink.

"Ohhhh Fuucccckkkkk!" Helen screamed as her cunt clamped around John's cock and released a flood of juice.

John felt her cum and couldn't hold back any longer. Gritting his teeth he buried his cock into her as far as it would go his spunk erupting from him like a volcano.

Helen felt his cock twitching with each spurt of cum. She felt it drip out and slid down the crack of her ass. Eagerly her cunt milked as much of his cum out as it could before he slid to the side and collapsed on the bed next to her, the wet sucking sound of his cock plopping out of her saturated hole resonating in her ears. Dazed she sat up, gave him one last look and walked unsteadily out of the room. She made it as far as her bed where she fell onto her back and passed out. John crawled all the way onto his and did the same thing.

Madison downed the first drink in one swallow then carefully fixed another before sitting heavily into her chair. She couldn't believe that she'd just masturbated while watching her son fuck the shit out of Helen. The thing that had her worried the most was how much she'd actually enjoyed herself. The orgasm she'd had wasn't earthshaking, but it had been better than any she'd had in a very long time. Without realizing she was doing it she began to rub her mound once more. When it finally dawned on her what she was doing she was very close to having another orgasm. Yanking her hand away from her mound she was startled by the sudden giggle that poured from her lips. My God, have I turned into a Helen she asked herself? Living just for the pleasure life offered, no questions asked? In the back of her mind a little voice chimed in. Why not Madi? When's the last time you actually had fun just for fun's sake? When was the last time you were fucked as hard as Helen was getting fucked right now?

"Never," she whispered, an obvious note of envy in her voice.

Daylight gave way to nightfall as Madison sat there sipping her drink and dwelling on her past. She didn't like what she was remembering. The lonely nights, a loveless marriage, frustration. The only thing that had given her any joy was her son John. Love swelled in her heart but was replaced with pride when her mind shifted to the vision of her son's rigid rod pummeling Helen's pussy. Shaking her head to clear the image she sat her glass down and went into the house. Maybe things would look brighter in the morning she told herself.

As she entered the hall leading to the bedrooms she noticed light flooding into the hallway from John's open doorway. Was he still up she wondered as she approached? She got her answer when she glanced inside and saw him sprawled on the bed without anything covering him. The first thing she noticed was how peaceful he looked. The second thing her eyes took in was his exposed cock. To her it looked like it hadn't gone completely down. She was torn between just shutting his door, or going inside and covering him up. She chose to cover him up then close his door.

As she slowly approached the side of his bed she became acutely aware of the moisture building up inside her pussy. A quiver of anticipation rippled through her. All her good intentions flew out the window once she was next to the bed. She couldn't take her eyes off his cock. From somewhere deep inside her a hunger grew as her eyes spied the drop of cum that clung to the end of her son's magnificent penis. With a trembling hand she slowly reached out and hefted his meat up with two fingers until the head was pointing skyward. As if guided by some otherworldly force she leaned over and captured the drop with the tip of her tongue. A moan escaped her lips as she tasted the salty elixir. The hunger grew into a craving with only one way to satisfy it. Madison's mouth opened and took the head of her son's cock into it. Tenderly she swirled her tongue over the crown and around the entire top of his head hoping that more of his seed would run out. When his penis began to swell in her mouth she became scared that he was waking up. Releasing his cock she fled out the door without covering him or closing the door.

John lay there semi awake, the tingling sensation on his cock slowly fading. He had opened his eyes to slits at the feel of something warm surrounding the head of his cock and thought he saw Kathy. She was bent over sucking his cock wearing her favorite bathing suit. Now that the feeling was fading he just thought it was a dream. He closed his eyes but sleep eluded him. The picture playing out in his mind kept switching from Kathy sucking his cock to one where it was his mother doing the sucking. His hand traveled down until he was holding his growing stiffness in his palm.

The main bedroom was shrouded in darkness when Madison reached it. Without thinking she flipped on the light flooding the room in brightness. Stretched out on the bed, her legs open, was Helen. She seemed to be completely out of it so Madison left the light on. She needed to find something to wear to bed and wouldn't be able to if the light was off. She also didn't care if she woke Helen or not. Making her way to where her suitcase was she had to pass right by where Helen lay. Glancing down as she passed she noticed that Helen's suit bottom was still pulled to the side leaving her pussy in plain sight. Madison stopped and gazed between Helen's legs. She could see that Helen's cunt lips were red and puffy, and cum was still oozing out of her. Her son's cum. The longer she watched it dribble out of Helen's soaked slit the stronger the urge to taste more of it grew. Without a conscious thought as to what she was doing she bent down and ran a finger through Helen's inflamed puffy lips gathering a coating of John's cum on her finger. Having never touched another woman's pussy before it felt strange and oddly exhilarating. It wasn't until she had her finger in her mouth and was sucking the salty fluid from it that she looked down and saw Helen staring up at her with wide-open eyes. There was no anger or judgment in them, only understanding.

"Oh God Helen, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking," Madison stammered, starting to back away.

Before Madison could retreat Helen reached up and took hold of her wrist and held her in place as she swung her feet off the bed and stood up in front of her.

"You wanted to taste him, didn't you?" Helen asked soothingly, her hands now resting lightly on Madison's shoulders.

"Ye...yes," came her soft reply.

"Is that all you want from him Madi?" Helen asked, gazing over toward the doorway as she began to gently pull the straps of Madison's suit down over her shoulders.

"I...I...don't know," Madison whispered, barely registering the fact that her top was being pulled down exposing her breasts.

"Yes you do Madi. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you want John to do," Helen coaxed as she knelt and pulled Madison's suit down and off her torso, leaving it bunched at her ankles as she stood back up.

"Please Helen...I can't," she responded with a quiver in her voice.

"You can Madi. Say it. Say you want to feel his hard young cock in you," Helen encouraged a little more forcefully.

"Please don't make me say it," Madison implored her while images of her son's thick hard cock raced through her mind.

"Say it Madi!" Helen urged as her fingers captured Madison's ripe swollen nipples and pinched them lightly.

A gasp escaped Madison's lips and her eyes squinted shut as she spoke. "God forgive me, but yes, I want to feel my son's cock in me!"

John had lain in bed for several minutes before deciding that he wasn't going to get back to sleep anytime soon. Reluctantly he rose out of bed and stepped into the hallway butt- ass naked. He didn't think anyone would be up. The light spilling from the main bedroom made him think twice about that so he grabbed a towel out of the bathroom. With the towel securely wrapped around him he made his way to the main bedroom and stopped dead in his tracks before reaching the door when he heard Helen's voice say, "You wanted to taste him, didn't you?" When he heard his mother's reply he stepped into the doorway and stared slack-jawed at the two women. His cock grew and grew as the scene played out in front of him. Releasing the towel he began to slowly stroke his shaft as his mother's swimsuit was tugged from her body. By the time it was finally off his cock had become painfully hard. He stepped forward and stood behind his naked mother, the urge to touch her overpowering.

Helen took Madison gently by the shoulders and turned her around, softly saying, "Then tell him Madi."

She almost fainted when she saw her son standing in front of her. She wanted desperately to cover herself with her hands but her arms wouldn't move, they just hung limply at her sides as her eyes traveled lower on his body. Another gasp escaped her lips when she took in his raging hardness, the veins standing out and pulsating with life. Her eyes lingered a moment longer before she forced herself to look into his face. She didn't know what she expected to see; perhaps disgust, pity, shame. When her eyes reached his all she saw was love coupled with an intense desire. The kind of desire she'd yearned for from a man.

"I'm so sor..." Madison didn't get the chance to finish before John's hands cupped her face and his lips pressed tenderly down onto hers.

"I think I'll give you two some privacy," Helen said, heading to the door leaving the bottoms of her swimsuit still pulled to the side.

Madison struggled feebly to back away, but stopped when her son's hands left her face and went around to cup her ass. All willpower vanished as she felt herself being swept up in his arms, his muscular body pressing against hers. She felt his tongue gently probing until she parted her lips and allowed it to dart inside, his cock wedged between their bodies hot and throbbing. Her arms found a life of their own and snaked around his neck and forced his lips down harder on to hers. A long slow moan escaped her as her son's tongue explored her mouth while his hands gently kneaded the lush full buns of her ass.

John felt her yield to him as she parted her lips and let his tongue in. When her arms came around and pulled him tighter into her his desire for her reached its zenith. His hands gently kneaded the pliant flesh of her ass as he lovingly kissed her with a passion he'd never known before. Slowly he broke the kiss and backed up until he was holding her at arms length. Like gazing at a priceless masterpiece his eyes traveled over her. His cock throbbed harder as he took in the full ripe breasts capped with brown medium-sized areolas and stiff pointy nipples, then moved down over the slight swell of her tummy before settling on the fur-covered mound of her pussy.

Shivers of delight coursed through her body as she watched her son devour her with his eyes. When he dropped to his knees and pulled her into him she squealed with surprise. His breath was hot on her skin as he buried his face into her mound and snaked his tongue out onto the tip of her erect clit. Her knees buckled and she almost fell as his tongue probed deeper into the wetness between her cunt lips. A loud moan filled the air as he used his hands against her ass to pull her pussy tighter against his face. When his tongue touched the opening to her velvety tunnel she screamed from the force of the orgasm that raced through her.

John stood and gathered his mother's quivering body up in his arms. His lips found hers once more as he carried her to the bed and gently laid her down. She opened her legs wide as he climbed onto the bed and crawled between them. Holding himself on stiff arms he gazed into her sparkling eyes while her hand reached between them and guided the head of his rigid cock to her soaking wet entrance. Slowly he pushed until just the head was buried inside his mother's steaming hot pussy. Her eyes opened wide as he pushed more and more of his cock into her tight wet pussy. The heat surrounding his shaft was immense as his cock slipped deeper into her slick velvety tunnel.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Madison cried out as she felt her son's cock stretching her cunt walls as it sank slowly into her.

"Am I hurting you Mom?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

Madison couldn't help but chuckle as she cupped his face in her hands. "No baby, you're not hurting me. It just feels so damn good is all."

She saw relief wash over his face and he smiled down at her.

Patiently John slid the last few inches into her. When his balls finally nestled up against her ass he lay down on top of her and stayed still. He couldn't believe how tight, hot and wet his mom was. Raising his head up he kissed her again, gently, lovingly. She responded by wrapping her arms around his back and softly stroking him. Slowly he began to pull out until just the head was inside, then just as slowly he pushed back in. He repeated this for several minutes, marveling at how she was getting into the same rhythm. Once their timing was set he began to stroke into her faster and faster, feeling her pussy rise to meet his downward thrust.

Helen leaned against the wall just outside the bedroom and listened to the sounds of their lovemaking. She could hear their bodies slapping together as she jammed two fingers into her sore wet pussy. The faster the couple went, the faster her fingers plunged. Her envy for what Madison was receiving was obvious to her. Why couldn't I have a son that would love me like that she asked herself?

Madison threw her legs around John until her heels were locked over his ass. She could feel each time his balls slammed against her upturned ass making the cheeks ripple from the force of it. His cock was stretching her to the limit and it felt glorious as he speared into her molten heat. The sound of their wetness bounced off the walls as she rode the tidal wave of her happiness. Grunting she pushed up to meet him as her feet pushed down on his butt forcing him to pound her harder and harder with each thrust. Her first orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks, ripping through every fiber of her being.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, ohhhhhh Goddddddd!" she wailed, her juices erupting and coating her son's hard thick cock with its stickiness.

John felt his mother's pussy clamp forcefully down around his cock and start vibrating, the flood of juice that flowed out making it easier to pump into her tightness. Lifting himself back onto his arms he began to slide in and out of her cunt as fast as he could. Another spasm rippled around his penis as his mom's pussy exploded with another orgasm.

"Uuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming!" Madison screamed, her head rolling from side to side as her body shuddered from the force of her new orgasm.

Helen placed her hand over her mouth and stifled the guttural moan that bellowed from her as her own orgasm rocked her violently. As the feeling subsided she slid softly down the wall landing on her ass, legs spread with two fingers still buried deep into her dripping pussy.

John couldn't hold back. Every nerve ending in his cock screamed for release as his mother's slick pussy quivered endlessly around his shaft. His asscheeks clinched as he buried his thick hard cock into his mother's cunt and released a torrent of cum. The howl of pleasure that erupted from him could be heard well past the boundaries of the house. When the jets of cum shooting into his mother finally dried up he collapsed on top of her heaving chest struggling to catch his breath completely spent. When he regained his breath he rolled off of her, a loud wet sucking plop could be heard as his deflating cock slipped from her saturated pussy. In an instant he was sound asleep.

Madison sighed deeply as she felt his cock slip from her tingling cunt. It felt like a river of cum was running out of her as she lay there on her back gazing lovingly over at her sleeping son. She felt no shame in what she'd done, nor would she.

John Birch slowly opened his eyes. The bedroom was filling with the morning light as it streamed in through the open curtains. The brightness wasn't what drew his attention; the feel of something hot and wet around his cock did. Glancing down he saw Helen with half of his erect cock in her mouth, her eyes gazing up his nude uncovered body filled with mischief. Before he could say anything a hand came from his right side and the fingers began to twirl through the curly hairs of his chest. Turning his head he saw his mother propped on her elbow gazing sweetly into his confused face. Helen chose that moment to deep throat his cock causing an involuntary groan to escape his lips.

"I think he likes that Helen," Madison murmured as her fingers roamed sensuously over his chest.

"What's going on Mom?" he asked, groaning once more as the pleasurable feeling on his cock intensified.

"Well, Helen and I have decided that since she has to leave in a few days that we would share you. But only if that's okay with you sweetheart."

"Are you leaving too Mom?" His eyes betrayed the worry he felt.

"I'd rather stay here, if it's okay with you," she replied, a huge smile on her full pouty lips.

"I would like that. I would like that very much," John said, a twinkle returning to his eyes.

"And," Helen added after releasing her lip-lock on his fully engorged cock, "we decided to let your Mom have first crack at you this morning."

John watched as his mother rose into a kneeling position next to him and threw her leg over his hips. He couldn't tear his eyes away as he stared down between her thighs and watched as Helen held his stiff cock up and guided it between the wet slick lips of his mom's pussy. His head dropped back down on the bed and a peaceful look came over his face as his throbbing hard cock slowly disappeared inch-by-inch into her hairy pussy.

Madison grimaced slightly as she lowered herself down on her son's cock, its size filling her fuller than she'd ever been filled before. A deep sigh of contentment spewed out of her mouth as she lowered herself the rest of the way down on him. Leaning slightly forward she placed the palms of her hands on his chest and gazed lovingly into his eyes. The despair that had been in them had been replaced with the look of a love that was so pure and bright it could rival the glare of the sun. She vowed that from this moment on, if he'd let her, she would spend the rest of her life making sure the brightness never died again. Slowly she began to rise and fall on his raging hardness, her pussy muscles quivering and clamping around his shaft with each upward movement.

blaster666
blaster666
4,124 Followers