Back in the Saddle Ch. 06

Story Info
Black divorced man and the hot banker's mom.
2.2k words
4.13
33.6k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a lot of fun searching for houses and condos with Danielle. The trips to the houses were filled with innuendo and often the houses provided places to engage in everything else but shopping for houses. At any rate, Danielle finally showed me the perfect 2 bedroom 2 bath condo.

I had to go talk to the bank to see how much money I qualified for. Yeah, I know, I was supposed to do that first, but I had a lot going on.

Every time I think about going to my bank, I get excited thinking about that new young loan agent they just hired out of school. She gotta be around 22. She is thin, tall, and blond. She actually looks like a model. I wouldn't be surprised if one day I show up to see her and she has started modeling.

I remember my ex used get on me for staring at her slender frame. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind a big ass, but I also love to see women like this. I enjoy them all. But I digress.

So I show up at the bank and there she is. She was talking to woman who had long shoulder length hair. Her hair had streaks of gray in it. It was a simple straight style. She was neat and clean, you know those neat freaks. She had on a long dress that was probably designed to hide her body, but you could tell she had a tall narrow build, like she had once been a model or something.

Luckily the gray haired woman was leaving as I got to the door. Our eyes met and she awkwardly looked away. Her face was very attractive though, of course she was nothing like the loan officer I came to see.

I put gray haired woman out of my mind as I rushed to sit down. The loan officer, Clara Bauer, was standing. She had on a business suit that was really looking nice on her. Her suit was a conservative gray, but it even looked attractive against her porcelain skin. She had her hair back in a pony tail and had understated, but very attractive makeup.

I attempted to catch a glimpse of as much of her body as I could without looking like that is what I was doing.

"Hello, can I help you." She asked me as if she had never seen me before. It is obvious that she made a bigger impression on me than I made on her. So I Seek to jog her memory.

"Now I know you haven't forgotten me already." I said.

She smiled, "Now how could I forget you." She joked.

"I don't know, how could you?" I said.

"You were in here last year, you are Mr. Washington." She said.

I was literally shocked that she remembered me.

"Bingo, now you are making me think there is a reason you remembered me." I said attempting to flirt with her. "I'm gonna have to tell all my friends that such an attractive woman as yourself remembered me." I said.

She smiled, "And I will have to tell my friends that such an attractive man as yourself called me an attractive women."

I couldn't help myself, I blushed.

"Please come sit down Mr. Washington." She said.

I sat down and she asked me, "So where is Mrs. Washington." She asked.

Before I knew it, I had blurted out, "We broke up, so I am now free and single."

She laughed and then it looked like a light went on in her head.

"You know you are a distinguished looking man. I shouldn't be doing this at work, and I apologize if I am overstepping my bounds..."

I smiled. Hell, I was about to ask her out, but it really looked like she was fixing to ask me out.

"...But I think you would be perfect for my mom. She hasn't dated since my father passed. She is so damn picky."

Boom...I felt like someone let all the wind out of my sails. Here I thought I was fixing to get it on with a model, but now she wants to set me up with her momma.

I thought about it for a moment and then said, "Why not, what does she look like?"

"You just saw her and I can tell she likes you by how she reacted to you."

I smiled and asked, "The tall woman who was just in here?"

"Bingo, that's my mom, Nicole."

I immediately tried to remember how she looked. She seemed to be in good shape. A little taller than I am, and a pretty face. I smiled.

"Ahh...So you are interested."

"Just give me her number and I will..."

"How about this, I will give her your number and then we will take it from there."

I understood, she probably didn't want to be giving her mother's phone number to just anybody. So I said, sure go ahead.

We talked about my loan and it was clear that I could pre-qualify for more than enough to pay for the condominium that I was about to buy.

So I left for home and started driving to get home. I was very tempted to head on over to Carol's house. I hadn't heard from her since the grocery store bathroom incident. I also wanted to drive by my old house just to see what Esther was up to. I put on my blinkers to make that turn to take me over to that side of town when my cell phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered not recognizing the phone number.

"Mr. Washington? Louis Washington." The soft melodic woman's voice asked on the other end.

"Yes, may I help you?"

"My name is Nicole, my daughter Clara gave me your number, she said, I should call you."

I smiled, hell it had been under an hour, she must have been really interested in me. At least that is what I thought.

"I Uh...Yes, I remember. She said that we probably should go out, how about for a drink?" I asked wanting to keep it light.

"How about a dinner date, tomorrow maybe." She asked.

I showed some hesitancy.

"If my daughter says someone is right for me, then I usually believe my daughter." She said.

"OK, how about this, lunch, right now..."

Now she hesitated.

I said, "Well I have found that when your daughter says I should do something, I should do it."

She and I both laughed and she said, "OK, let's go to the Mastodon Bistro in about an hour."

We hung up and I then turned to head to the Mastodon Bistro. We both got there about the same time.

She smiled as we both recognized each other immediately. She looked at me with her brown eyes. She really was quite beautiful. I looked closer to see that although her long dress wasn't flattering, it did leave some hints of some great curves on her slender frame.

"Do you approve?" She asked.

"Approve, ah, what are you talking about."

"I see you checking me out."

"I uh..."

"OK, let's do an inventory. Nice butt." She said as she pointed at my backside. "Firm strong arms, like I like them." She said as she touched my arms. "I'm satisfied." She said.

I smiled. "You are crazy."

"Let's find a booth." She said as she walked in front of me. I then got to see her ass moving gracefully. I was already getting hard. She may be a bit old, but she could still get it.

We walked to the booth and she sat down. I slid in and she said, "I can see you approve."

I laughed. "And how do you know that?"

"I couldn't help but notice that you were a bit aroused." She said as she pointed down to my member. I knew I was erect but I didn't know that I was showing so clearly.

I laughed awkwardly.

Mercifully, she changed the subject to the weather or some other general subject. We had a pretty good conversation. It went well for a bit when I saw Mary from work walking over to the table. She appeared a bit annoyed.

She had called me all the time. I wasn't sure what to do to get rid of her. This is why you don't screw your co-workers. I gotta admit though, it was great using her to relax during lunch hours and some other breaks. I think we had found every nook and cranny in the office to screw in before I had to cut her off.

It had been a couple weeks since the last time I was with her, but she still called me daily.

"Hello Louis." Mary said.

"And who is this?" Mary asked while giving Nicole a dirty eye.

"Mary...Nicole...Nicole...Mary." I said.

"Oh hello." Mary said to Nicole. She then turned quickly to me and asked, "So why haven't you returned my calls?"

"Well, I am on a date now, so can this wait?" I said.

"A date. Oh..ok...You are on a date. Well Louis, you need to return my calls."

She went back over to the table she was at with a couple co-workers who were staring at me. See that's why I shouldn't have messed with Mary.

I then quickly went back talking to Nicole. It was clear that there was some kind of connection between us.

About half way through the evening Nicole excused herself to go over to the bathroom. Mary then quickly came over to the booth.

"So are you dating her?"

"I have a date with her."

"You think she's pretty, she looks like she might be your mom." Mary said.

I laughed and asked, "What do you want Mary."

She slid into the booth and said, "I think you know what I want."

She slid herself over close to me and allowed her hand to go down to between my legs.

I looked at her and asked, "What are you doing."

"You feel what I am doing."

She continued to squeeze and massage my member. I immediately remembered why I probably needed to call Mary.

She was a master at arousing me. I was getting rock hard. She also was some kind of magician because she had worked my cock out of my pants and was slowly stoking me.

Because of the low lighting and the way the booth was situated, no one could see what was happening, but I was beginning not to care.

Her soft hands were still stroking as she looked me in my eyes.

I leaned back and stiffened as the pleasure pulsated through me.

"I just can't understand, I thought we were doing well. You then stopped calling me. You won't deal with me at work." She said while looking at me sensually. I was starting to feel like she was gonna cause an eruption.

I really needed to tell her to go, I mean Nicole could be back at any time.

I was rock hard at that point and was just gonna let whatever happened happen. Mary smiled and looked over towards the bathroom.

She then dropped her head and disappeared under the table. The table cloth virtually hid her as she took me into her mouth.

Mary was an expert at this, and I was a beneficiary of her skill. The warmth of her mouth quickly warmed the cold I had been feeling. The wetness also was providing an amazing feeling.

I moaned very softly. "Ooooooo." She continued. I could feel her going down and up on my shaft although I couldn't see because she was totally under the table.

My pulse quickened as my eyes started to go out of focus. She really was doing a good job. I reached under and then with my hand encouraged her head bobbing by pushing her head towards me.

She took me deeper and deeper and quickly she got me to the point where I needed to blow. I began to think, I hope she swallows and helps me clean up because this could be embarrassing.

She then abruptly stopped. She slid back from between my legs up to sit next to me again.

Mary's makeup was a bit messy, but she did keep herself together pretty well for what she was doing.

"So you gonna just stop like that?" I asked.

"You really aught to see your face right now." Mary said smiling. "Well you really aught to see your dick right now too." She continued.

"You really gonna leave me like this?" I asked.

"OK, how about you ditch the old lady and come with me. I think we can have some fun in the car before we get hone."

Damn, I was really considering it.

Mary grabbed a napkin and pulled out a small mirror and began making her self back up.

She looked over to the bathroom and said, "It looks like grandma is coming back so I'm gonna leave you. I'll wait a few minutes."

I was about to yell no, but then I remembered where I was. I grabbed her hand to try to hold her, but then I realized I probably should let her go.

Mary laughed, and then got up and said, "Now maybe you will return my calls."

She headed over towards the bathroom and looked at Nicole as they walked by each other. I worked very hard trying to get my cock back in my pants without causing too much of a stir.

I had gotten myself totally together right when Nicole walked up and slid into the booth.