Back in the Saddle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers

She opened her mouth and slowly lowered her head. She ran her tongue down the underside of my dick. When she had gone as far as she could, she closed her mouth and sucked. She also ran her tongue around the head and slowly pulled off of me. "She seems to know what she's doing, huh Johnny?"

"I'd say so." She really did. If her boyfriend couldn't get hard from this, he was a loser. "But I think she needs to stop before I cum in her mouth."

Tina backed off and popped off of my dick. She licked her lips and sat back. Kaitlyn pushed her back till she was lying on her back, her legs spread.

She was already wet, probably from everything that had happened to her. The lips were puffy and her clit was sticking straight up. It was engorged, but I'm not sure if it was anticipation, the action from her boyfriend or having watched Kaitlyn and I. I started by rubbing her clit lightly. This caused a small moan and her hips to rock. This wasn't going to take long. I ran my finger down her slit to lubricate it and then started rubbing her clit harder. She was watching me and her eyes were burning with lust. She let out a long moan when I slid my finger inside her pussy, then a longer one when I added another. Her pussy was steaming from the heat and moisture and I noticed her juices running down her ass crack. I pulled my finger out and put it up to my nose to get her scent. She watched very carefully. There was almost no scent at all, so I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked them slowly. She almost cried and then started making small purring sounds. She tasted good, so now I was ready to start. I moved down and gave her pussy a long slow lick. She seemed to love this and was now making grunting sounds. Kaitlyn had sat back and was just watching now. A few more licks and I was ready to go. The moment my tongue made contact with her clit, Tina lost control. I kept up the pressure, making circles on her clit. Her hips started bucking and it was all I could do to keep contact.

Then I inserted two fingers into her soaking pussy, curled the fingers and rubbed the rough patch inside. That did it and she came all over my face. I kept up the pressure inside and out and she just kept cumming. Kaitlyn had covered her mouth with hers to keep her from screaming. Tina just kept thrashing though and I kept up the pressure. Finally I release her by removing my fingers and taking my tongue off her clit. She thrashed around a few more times and then collapsed on the floor, breathing heavy and making small moaning noises. Kaitlyn had her hand in her pants and I knew she was fingering herself. I reached over and pulled her pants down.

Kaitlyn was super wet now, but didn't let me do anything. "I want to wait till later. Why don't you fuck her now? It looks like you need it." Boy did I, but I wanted to save it for Cheryl's ass.

"No, I'll wait. Sorry Tina, but we've got plans for later tonight. Is that OK with you?"

She just smiled and nodded her head. She was still panting a little from the action with me. "That's OK. Thanks for helping me out. I really needed that. Now I can dump that loser and find a real man. You're the first guy that's ever paid that kind of attention. Now I know how to get more of it. Just ask." She laughed and put her clothes back on.

Tina gave me a big kiss and walked back to her tent. She was going to come back to the campfire, but didn't want to make it seem like she was with us. Kaitlyn watched her walk away. "I think you made that girl very happy." Then she reached up and gave me a huge kiss. "I know you made me happy. Now let's go get Cheryl. I think she needs some attention."

We walked back to the campfire holding hands and found that most of the people were still there. It was still fairly early, so Kaitlyn and I took our seats next to Cheryl. Sean had organized a game of thumper and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Cheryl leaned over and said "did you guys have fun?" Her eyes were twinkling and she had a naughty smile on her face.

Kaitlyn said, "Oh yeah. I've got him primed for you. Just let us know when you're ready." Kaitlyn was smiling wickedly now and Cheryl's smile grew more naughty.

"Soon, let's just let some of these people leave. I get the feeling we're going to get loud." Sean organized some more games and I kept the drinks flowing. Most of the couples had gone off to their own tents and we were left with mostly unattached people. Kaitlyn's friend Mary was making small talk with some guy I didn't know. She was leaning close while they spoke and every once in a while would reach out and touch his arm.

Kaitlyn leaned in close to me and said "That guy is going to so get laid if he plays his cards right. I feel bad for her. She's had to listen to me talk about you all weekend. Hopefully she'll get some." Her laugh was actually a little mean. A short time later the two of them walked off together holding hands. "Oh yeah. There they go. He better be treat her right."

I just smiled. She was holding my hand and was lightly rubbing my thumb. I didn't think she even knew she was doing anything. Cheryl was watching Mary and her new friend walk away. She must have been thinking about it too. She was twirling her hair with her finger and had a far away look. She looked up and noticed me looking at her. "I was just thinking about how it felt when you and Kaitlyn invited me to join you. I wonder if Mary is feeling that way with that boy."

"How did you feel?"

"Nervous and scared. I wasn't sure where it would go or if it would be good. Or if I could even go through with it." She paused then added "Seems to have worked out pretty well."

I heard Kaitlyn chuckle at that. "I'm glad you're happy. Think you're ready for the main event?" I looked around. There weren't many people left. Most of those left had mellowed. I have to get something from my tent. I'll be right back."

"Kaitlyn, care to retire to the penthouse suite?" She just laughed and we walked towards my tent. But it wasn't there. I looked further down the hill and saw it had been moved further away from everyone. Kaitlyn noticed me looking. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you Cheryl and I moved it down the hill to get more privacy."

That made sense. "No problem. Probably for the best." We entered the tent and I noticed another air mattress next to mine. "I guess we needed the extra space."

"Yeah, Cheryl snuck hers over before everyone was here. She didn't want it to be too obvious about what was happening." Kaitlyn reached for her shirt bottom and pulled it over her head and then lowered her shorts. She was standing in front of me completely naked. "So, are you going to do something or just stand there staring at me."

I didn't need to be hit over the head. I reached out and pulled her closer. We were kissing and I had her body pressed against me. We heard the zipper and saw Cheryl climb through the door. "I see you guys didn't waste any time." She had a small bag in her hand and just placed it on the floor next to the mattress. She crawled in towards us and lay down. "Don't stop because of me." With that, I took Kaitlyn back in my arm and continued to explore her mouth with my tongue.

Kaitlyn responded by squeezing me hard against her. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head. Not wasting any time, my shorts quickly joined my shirt on the floor. "That's much better, don't you think Cheryl?"

"I'm not complaining." She was lightly stroking her body while watching us. Kaitlyn and I went back to our kissing and touching. I had grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against me. My dick was rock hard and feeling the pressure from Kaitlyn's body squeezing against it. I was squeezing her ass with one hand and let my other move between her legs. Kaitlyn adjusted her legs so that I could get access to her pussy. I started to rub her and she moaned into my mouth. I noticed movement off to the side and looked over at Cheryl. She'd pulled her dress up and over her head. She was now completely naked and started to rub her own tits while still watching me and Kaitlyn.

I started to rub Kaitlyn's clit, but she pushed my hand away. "Go take care of Cheryl now. I think she could use some attention." Kaitlyn scooted away and Cheryl moved to take her place.

I laid Cheryl on her back and we started kissing. Her body was hot and I noticed she was flushed. I took my time because I wanted to make her as relaxed as possible. I used to have anal sex with my ex wife all the time so I knew how to proceed. I kissed her tenderly and caressed her body. She was already worked up, so it didn't take long before I started to move down her body. I spent a lot of time kissing breasts. I slid my hand further down her body. She parted her legs for me and I gently touched her pussy. She was extremely wet already.

"I've been dripping since the show." she explained. She had her hands on my head and was pushing it against her tits. My hand continued to stroke her pussy, but I avoided her clit. I stroked two fingers in and out of her pussy, then a third. She was trying hard to keep quiet, but was still making small moaning noises. Her hips start to move some with my fingers and I kissed my way down her belly.

I heard some heavy breathing and I took a quick look at Kaitlyn. She was watching the whole show. "This is so sexy. I can't wait to see you take her ass." I continued kissing lower till I was between Cheryl's legs. I kept moving my fingers in and out of her pussy. I moved my face closer and stuck my tongue to lick her clit. This caused her to grunt and lift her hips. I continued licking, making circles with my tongue. Five circles one way, then five the other. It was having a positive effect on Cheryl and she started to moan louder.

"I think I'm ready. Kaitlyn, can you grab that bag?" Kaitlyn reached the bag and handed it to Cheryl. "I brought some lube with me. I thought I might need it since it had been so long and figured you'd be using condoms." She really did come prepared to have sex with me. I gave her clit a big kiss at that point that made her hips jump. "Oh shit. You better slow down or I'll be finished before you get inside me. Have you ever done this?"

"Yeah, with my ex-wife."

"Good, so you know what to do? And you'll be gentle?" She had a slightly worried look on her face. I moved up her body and kissed her gently. My dick had up with her pussy and was putting pressure on her clit. She moaned lightly into my mouth at that and moved her hips so that my dick slid into her pussy.

"I'll be careful. Just keep telling me how it feels. Don't be afraid to tell me to stop. If it hurts, tell me. I won't get upset if we have to stop. I want this to be as good for you as it is for me." She just nodded her head. I looked at Kaitlyn and asked "Do you want to help us?"

"Just tell me what to do." Her eyes looked fevered and I could tell she was excited.

"OK, take some lube and squirt it on my finger." She did as I said. "Now take some and rub it onto my dick. Go slow. You're not trying to make me cum, just keep me hard." Then I looked at Cheryl. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." She still had a worried look, but I did my best to make her easy. "Pull your legs back." When she did, I started to rub het clit again. This seemed to make her relax. Now, with the fingers I had put the lube, I rubbed her ass, making sure I was well lubed. Kaitlyn was watching and slowly stroking my dick. Cheryl closed her eyes and let out a little moan. "Kaitlyn, take some more lube and squeeze a drop into her ass." Kaitlyn did that and I rubbed some more, then slid one finger into her.

Her ass was tight and after a little work I was finally able to slide my finger into her. It was extremely tight. Cheryl let out a little moan, but it sounded like pleasure, so I stroked my finger in and out. When I felt her ass loosen, I added a second finger. This time it took a little more work, but then I was sliding in and out smoothly. Cheryl's hips started to move a little and her breathing picked up. Kaitlyn was also breathing faster and her face looked flushed.

When my two fingers were moving in and out easily, I added a third. Kaitlyn said, "He's got three inside you now. Holy shit this is hot." Cheryl just grunted back, but kept moving her hips. Kaitlyn was still stroking my dick. "Put some more lube on my dick." Then I looked at Cheryl. "Are you ready for this? She looked at me. "Yes, let's do this. It already feels so good with just your fingers."

I adjusted myself and lined my dick up with her ass. I still had my fingers sliding in and out, but now positioned the head of my dick right at the hole. The next time I pulled my fingers out, I slowly moved my dick into her. Just as my fingers came out of her ass, I pushed my dick inside her just far enough to put the head in. "Oh shit, stop. Please. Stay still." I had expected this so just sat still. I reached down and with my thumb, lightly stroked her clit. She had a slight look of pain on her face, but my thumb was starting to make it better. Soon her hips were moving again and I felt my dick slide deeper. "Oh, that's much better. I'm ready. Keep going."

I started to push deeper. Kaitlyn had moved and now was rubbing Cheryl's clit for me. I grabbed Cheryl's legs and slowly pushed my way in. Each time I got some resistance, I stopped. Once I felt her relax, I moved deeper. Kaitlyn let out a long moan and I realized she had her own hand between her legs and was rubbing her own pussy as well as Cheryl's.

"It seems that Kaitlyn is enjoying this more than me right now." Cheryl didn't seem to not be enjoying it, but I'm sure it was hurting her some. Finally I was all the way in and I told the girls. Cheryl was panting now. "Can you just hold right there? I just need to get used to this. That wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Thank you."

I just smiled at her. I saw as still as I could. Kaitlyn had slowed her stroking and sat back. She was just staring at where my dick was planted inside Cheryl. "I can't believe I'm watching this. My whole body is tingling." She jumped and I saw Cheryl smile. "Stop that. This is all about you."

"I just wanted to you get a feel of what I was feeling. Trust me, it's not even close to the same. I'm so full it's crazy. But I think I'm ready to move on."

This made me happy. I could feel that she had relaxed and I started to pull out. She moaned the entire length of my dick as it pulled out and then I started to push in again. Kaitlyn just watched and was lightly playing with her pussy. Cheryl was also watching between her legs. When I was all the say in her again, her head snapped back and she grunted. I went slowly and for several more strokes and felt her getting looser. "Oh shit. This feels so good. I can't believe I'm getting fucked in the ass. And it feels this good. It's almost better then my pussy. Oh shit." She cried out again and again with each down stroke. She was pretty slick now and I picked up speed. "Oh fuck. Harder. Fuck my ass harder." So I did. I moved just a bit to adjust my angle and fucked her harder. That was all she needed and now she was bucking against me. She was beyond words now and was just moaning and grunting with each stroke.

Kaitlyn was watching and had two fingers buried in her pussy while she rubbed her clit with another. Suddenly Cheryl gave a couple of huge body shudders and let out a scream. I watched her pussy spasm and then felt her ass grip me. Kaitlyn moved fast and had covered Cheryl's mouth with her own. Cheryl reached up and was crushing Kaitlyn against her. Her ass spasmed again and again. Her hips were thrusting at me out of control. I couldn't hold on anymore and shot load after load into her ass. After all the action this weekend, I couldn't believe the amount of cum I unloaded. This just seemed to set Cheryl off again and her entire body spasmed. I finished shooting and just fell away, exhausted. Cheryl finally settled down and release Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn moved over to me and was hugging me hard now. Cheryl was just lying there, her head to the side and her body completely limp. Her breathing was ragged and her entire body was flushed.

Kaitlyn and I both watched Cheryl closely to make sure she was OK, but her breathing settled down finally. Her eyes were closed and it appeared she was sleeping. I grabbed my sleeping bag and covered her with it. She muttered something, rolled onto her side and fell into a deep sleep.

"Holy shit, that was amazing. I've never seen anyone cum like that." Kaitlyn looked down at my dick. "I guess he's not up for a repeat performance. Maybe I should have taken the first turn."

My head was spinning. After the orgasm I had, I was surprised I was still awake. I felt that come up from my toes. "I'm sorry babe, but I think I'm done for a while. If I'd known you wanted to, I'd have only been with you."

Her smile was immediate, then she was kissing me. "I knew what was coming. Cheryl gave me every chance to call it off. But to be honest, I was too scared to try that. That's why I met you in the truck earlier. To take the edge off. But you can bet your ass that we're going to give that a try."

I hugged her like I never wanted to let her go. "I promise, as soon as I'm ready. Maybe when you get back in a few weeks. I want you to be able to let yourself go and not hold back."

"So you do want to see me when we are home?"

"Of course, did something make you think otherwise?"

"No, but you never did say the words. It was always hinted about."

"Well, I guess I'm making it official then. As soon as you get back from Boston, I expect to see you."

"OK, but I'll probably have to spend some time with my parents. But I can do that and then come be with you for the weekend. One thing though, it's not all about the sex. I need more. This weekend wasn't typical for me. I need some quality time with you."

"You got it. I wouldn't expect anything less. We'll have to figure out dates though, just to make sure I don't have my kids that week."

"OK. When I get back we'll talk and get everything figured out. Until then, you save yourself for me. Nobody else. Understand?"

"I do. And I promise."

She visibly relaxed and snuggled up against me. I was just about asleep when I heard Kaitlyn say "Any chance you can help me out?" I opened my eyes and realized she was rubbing herself. "You guys got me so horny I need some relief. I know you done down there, but how about a hand or tongue?"

I kissed her then and reached down between her legs and took over the rubbing. Her clit was as hard as a rock and her pussy lips were swollen and slick. It didn't take her long to start moaning into my mouth, so I rubbed her harder. I slid a couple of fingers inside her and she took over control of her clit. Our lips were still locked, but she had stopped kissing me while she enjoyed my finger work. Just moments later she closed her legs and I felt her come all over my hand. She moaned into my mouth again and I felt her cum again. Her hips bucked one more time before she finally relaxed.

Her eyes opened and she started kissing me some more. "Thanks. I really needed that. Now get some rest. Maybe we can have an encore if you can recover." I shut my eyes and quickly fell asleep, my hand still trapped between her legs.

I woke up after what seemed like days later, but was really only a couple of hours. It was still dark out, so I knew it couldn't have been that long. Kaitlyn was still curled up against me, but my hand was free. I had my arm wrapped around her and her sleeping bag was over us. I could hear Cheryl's soft, steady breathing not too far away. The need to pee woke me, so I carefully moved my arm and rolled over. I crawled over to the back door, unzipped and climbed out. I walked over to the trees to pee. It had gotten a lot colder and of course being naked didn't help. But I didn't expect to see anyone, so I hadn't gotten dressed. Just as I started to pee, I heard a voice over to my right.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers