Back in the U.S.S.R. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Jen..." She says, reaching out with her hand to shake Alexander's, a dirty smirk on her face at the thought of what the two of them were possibly doing behind Alli's bedroom door. "It's nice to meet you, Alex."

"The pleasure is all mine." Alexander softly says, walking back to stand next to Alli, draping his arm around her neck and over her shoulder.

Putting on a fake smile, Alli's mind knows not to try anything stupid. It wasn't worth the risk, and somehow, she knew Alexander would keep his word. "How are you?" She asks, subtly trying to find out why she dropped in so she could get her out of danger quickly.

"Not too bad... I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Jen asks, the dirty smirk growing wider at the sight of their embracing.

"No no. Alli was just showing me around the house for a few minutes." Alexander says, his fingers lightly toying with the thin strap of the dress, intentionally trying to deceive Alli's sister into thinking they were just in the middle of a romp in the bedroom.

Smirking towards her older sister, Jen quietly hops off the counter top. "Maybe I should leave you two alone to whatever you were doing... Don't forget to come by the house for dinner tonight. Mom's wanted to have us all over for a while since you got back."

"It was nice to finally meet you, Jen..." Alexander casually says to her as he takes his arm from around Alli's neck.

Nodding her understanding, Alli quietly starts to follow her sister towards the door as Alexander stands motionless in the middle of the kitchen. In the back of his mind, Alexander knows Alli wouldn't try anything stupid to escape and put her and her sister's lives at stake.

"So who is that guy?" Jen asks Alli in a low whisper as they walk to the door. "He's kinda cute."

"Just a friend..." Alli replies softly, not wanting to keep her sister there more than needed. Opening the front door, Alli puts on a fake smile as Jen stands in the open doorway, looking somewhat puzzled at her sister.

"Huh-uh. Sure... We'll talk later at Mom's. Don't want to keep you from 'entertaining' your guest." Jen says with a smirk, walking down the snow-covered walkway to the car parked in front of the house.

Closing the door quickly behind Jen, Alli presses herself against the closed door. Breathing a sigh of relief that she's gone from harm, Alli's eyes close softly as she stands motionless against the heavy door. In the back of her mind, she knows she has to go back to the man standing in her kitchen and uphold her end of the bargain, even if the patriotic sense in her screamed not to go back into the room with him. Taking a deep breath, Alli slowly backs away from the door and with soft footsteps she walks back into the Kitchen and Living Room area.

"Your sister is quite charming. I underestimated how much the two of you lookalike." Alexander casually says as he leans against the refrigerator.

Standing perfectly still in the middle of the kitchen, Alli's eyes shift down to the floor, focusing on her trembling bare feet as she speaks in a soft tone. "Their description of you is wrong. They describe you as someone much older than what you look like. They also know you're high in rankings. I had to tell them something, so I told them what they had was true..."

Remaining silent as she speaks, Alexander slowly pushes himself away from the refrigerator. His heavy footsteps in the dress shoes make a soft clacking sound as he walks in circles around Alli. "We're even now... You saved me from being identified, and I saved you from death."

Alexander whispers out, his lips mere inches away from her ear as his warm breath tingles the back of her neck. Coyly his fingers on her back push away the small, thin straps of her dress as he stands behind her.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Alli asks, her words stammered not by fear, but by the growing excitement in her body and mind.

The soft chuckle from his lips makes her hair stand on end as the dress falls idly around her ankles. "You said you would do whatever I wanted if I left you and your sister unharmed..."

Alexander whispers softly directly into her ear as his large and rough hands slowly explore the soft, bare flesh of her arms. Gently Alexander lowers his head into the crook of her neck, kissing and biting the delicate flesh as she stands with her back to him.

Soft moans and gasps escape Alli's lips as Alexander continues to kiss and suck on the crook of her neck. His hands subtly move across her body, her hard, sensitive rosy nipples press tightly into the hard and rough flesh of his hand as he moves further down her body. Finally his hands find the small slit between her legs as his thick, masculine fingers push themselves in between her labia lips.

"You always were a little masochist with me..." Alexander whispers into her ear before returning to the small bite marks on her neck while his fingers slide inside of Alli with ease. "Aren't you?"

Alexander's hand pulls off slowly from Alli's cunt, only to swat at it with a small amount of force. Letting out a soft gasp at the feeling of his hand swatting against her sensitive sex, Alli knows he is absolutely right. Even back in that hell hole behind the Iron Curtain, her cunt was drenched during and after the torturous sessions with Alexander and his sadistic body.

"Yes." Alli replies softly, feeling no shame in her admission as Alexander's fingers slowly penetrate her cunt once again. "I've missed you so much..."

Smiling to himself as he nibbles on her skin, Alexander's fingers ruthlessly plunge deeper into Alli's soft, wet folds. "I know you have, Little One... All wet for me as usual, eh?" he asks with a tickling motion of his fingers in her, acting as if he were pulling the trigger to a gun. "I plan on putting this wetness between your legs to good use..."

Gently Alexander slides his fingers out of Alli's wet hole. Bringing his fingers, covered in the juices of her arousal to her lips, Alli doesn't hesitate as her tongue escapes from her slightly parted lips. Taking soft licks like a child would a lollipop, Alli's small, soft tongue licks and swipes away her tangible arousal from Alexander's large, rough fingers.

"You want more, Little One?" Alexander asks, whispering into her ear as his hips slowly grind the fleshy hardness of his dick in his pants against Alli's bare bottom.

"Please..." Alli moans out wantonly in a soft tone through Alexander's fingers pressed against her slightly parted lips.

"Oh come now... You can do a better job than that." Alexander says sternly into her ear as he gives another hard thrust of his hips to further tease Alli.

"Please, Sir... I want more..." Alli lustfully whispers as she presses her body harder against Alexander.

Removing his fingers from her wet and aroused cunt, Alexander's fingers drag themselves against her body on their way to her hips, smearing away the warm juices on his digits against her soft flesh. Finding her hips in his hands, his grip firmly tightens around Alli as he gently nudges her down the hall towards the bedroom.

"Good girl..." he says softly into her ear as Alli quietly leads him down the hallway back to the bedroom.

Entering the bedroom, Alexander closes the door behind him, turning around slowly to see Alli standing at the foot of the bed, naked and aroused for him. Grinning softly to himself at her naked form, Alexander walks slowly towards her. Mere inches away from each other, his hands slowly reach up to her face, petting her soft cheeks as he leans in. Her soft plush lips meet his rough chapped lip in a gentle kiss, slowly intensifying as their bodies move closer to each other.

Unable to control herself as his tongue slides into her mouth with ease, rubbing and massaging her own tongue, Alli slowly lets her hand fall between them. Lovingly her small hands run up and down his clothed hard chest. Even over the white collar shirt she can feel the hardness of his chest, giving her goose bumps at the feeling of it, like she was a young girl again. Slowly her hands reach up to his shoulders, pushing away the sports coat as her hands unhurriedly take off his clothes.

Her hands slowly start to unbutton his shirt as Alli leans in closer to him. Planting soft kisses on the crook of his neck as her fingers fumble with the buttons until finally pushing the shirt off into the pile of clothes behind Alexander on the floor. Taking a few steps back, moving closer to the bed, Alli's eyes become fixated on the scars on his body, the scars he took for her.

Alexander smiles softly to himself as he sees Alli staring at the scars from the last time they met while he moves closer to her. Gently his hand reaches up to her chin, angling it towards his eyes as he sees the small tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Thank you..." She says softly, filled with gratitude for the man standing in front of her bearing the marks of her freedom.

"Hmpf. You'll never have to thank me for that, Little One..." Alexander says softly in a whisper as he walked closer to her, his hands slowly unbuckling the belt around his pants.

They stand mere inches away from each other in a matter of seconds, staring into each other's eyes with passionate love as Alexander pulls in Alli close to him. Her bare and ample chest presses tightly against his smooth, hard, chiseled torso as his pants fell to the floor between them. She could feel his warm and throbbing cock pressed against her body as he held her close to her, leaning his head down to her lips. Slowly the soft pecks between them intensify into deep, passionate, unbridled kisses.

Coyly Alexander's hands, caressing the soft skin of her hips moves inward between them until finding the familiar place between her legs. His thick index finger gently rubbed it's way inside of her wet hole. Swirling it around like he was swapping her, Alexander slowly curls his finger back and forth as if motioning for someone to come to him. The feeling of her soft, creamy porcelain skin felt heavenly against his hot, throbbing cock pinned between the both of them made him slowly thrust his hips against hers, rubbing his engorged member against her stomach.

Pulling herself away, Alli nuzzles her head in the crook of Alexander's neck. Her breathing becomes ragged and heavy as his finger slowly curls and rubs her insides. "I've missed you so much." She whispers softly as her small hands gently wrap themselves around his thick tool between them.

Carefully Alexander begins to grind his hips into Alli's hand, this warm member throbbing softly in her small, warm hands. Biting softly onto her collar bone, Alexander's fingers continue to gently work their way in and out of her body as he lifts his head to whisper into her small ears. "I've missed you too." Softly he whispers, his warm breath tingling her senses as he speaks, sending a shiver down her bare spine.

Gently his hands turn her towards the bed. Standing over her, Alexander smiles widely at the lustful sight lying before him as he slowly lowers his body on top of Alli. He positions himself right over her body, placing his arms on either side of Alli's head as he softly kisses her plush lips. Alexander's warm, throbbing member lays between Alli's aroused cunt, nestled snuggly between her lips as it touches her clit.

Alli slowly grinds her hips into his member. Her warm juices of arousal thickly coat the underside of his shaft as Alexander kisses her face tenderly. Sounds of their tender kissing against their faces fill the room as they grind against each other, building the lust and passion between them with every passing second. Taking her hand, Alli slowly snakes her arm between the two of them, finding her throbbing clit. Her palm slowly rubs her mound as her long, soft finger tips rub and massage the tip of his member, filling him with even more want and lust for her body.

Unable to take it anymore, Alexander finally plunges into her silken folds. The intense warm tightness engulfing his dick makes Alexander gently moan out. Hips sinking in slowly, he gently nibbles on her neck and ears, flicking his tongue against her as he buries himself to the hilt. Alli's back arches upwards at the lustful invasion of her sex as she takes a sharp breath of air. Her tight walls grip him hard like a fist as the juices of arousal and pleasure flow from her silken loins.

Pressing his hips hard into hers, Alexander gently rises in and out of her womanly folds as his hand mauls at her chest. Her hard, rosy pink nipples are pressed firmly into the rough palm of his hand. It's better than he imagined it would have been after being apart for so long. Locked away in the hospital ward of the military base, cut off from everyone except the few nurses and KGB Officers, Alli was the only person he thought about. She was his one guiding light, and he knows it will kill him to leave her when it's all over, when he must leave her once again.

His hard member throbs and twitches inside of her tight folds as her sex convulses around him. Furiously rubbing her clit, Alli stares into Alexander's face wantonly. Breathing hard, her tight walls clamp down tightly around his hard shaft as she cums hard. Unable to move from the extreme tightness, Alexander lowers his head to her neck to tenderly bite and kiss her neck, only adding to the already intense orgasm ripping through her body.

As Alli's body finally calms down from her orgasm, her tight cunt gently loosens around his thick member. Feeling close to his own orgasm, Alexander pumps her sex a few more times before carefully extracting his member. Panting slightly from the love making between them, Alexander doesn't say a word as he carefully flips Alli over onto her stomach. Willingly she complies, too lost in her orgasmic bliss to raise any objections.

With her laying flat on her stomach, Alexander gently leans closer to her. His dick, thickly coated in her cum and arousal carefully slides between her ass crack. It's thick purplish head presses gently against her tight sphincter. Planting soft kisses on her back and neck, Alexander carefully whispers into her ear, his voice silken with tender lust. "Ya vas liubliu..." ("I love you...")

His hip light and slow, Alexander carefully rubs his swollen tip against her tight opening, crudely lubing her with her own cum. Finally he sinks inside of her tightness. Alexander gently sinks himself inside of her little sphincter, trying to allow his lover as much comfort as possible as the thickness of his shaft sinks deeper and deeper with each passing second.

At her low groans of pain, Alexander's hand quickly pushes underneath her, in no time finding her throbbing and swollen clit. Tenderly rubbing her to pleasure, he gently kisses and bites on Alli's neck. Eyes rolling into the back of her head, Alli's head sinks deeper into the pillow as his slow sinking and tender rubbing set her senses ablaze with lustful passion.

Painstakingly sliding into the hilt, Alexander finally buries his member deep inside of her tight canal. Groaning softly from the sheer hot tightness encasing his member, Alexander's fingers continue to rub her pearly clit with increased tempo. Alli too moans from the intense pressure in her ass coupled with his fingers' increasing pace. Slowly she pushes back into him, raising her ass tighter to his body, allowing herself to become more adjusted to the feeling of him inside of her tight ass.

"I love you too..." She softly purrs, her body stilled as he carefully rubs her back.

Smiling softly, Alexander gently pulls his member out slightly only to push it back in. With slow shallow thrusts he begins to fuck her, driving his dick deeper into her tightened hole. Fingers continue to rub her small clit, gently dipping one inside of her quivering hole to add to the pleasure filling her being. His hard dick twitches and throbs deep inside of her, increasing with every thrust into her.

Swaying his hips, Alexander presses deeper into her body. Alli's tight clenching muscles pull him in tighter to her insides as his member carves it's way deeper inside. The tempo of his hips gently increases, slapping his ball sack against her wet slit as his finger swirls inside of her tight sex.

Grunting and groaning, the pleasure from her ass becomes too much for Alexander to handle. With one last deep thrust inside of her stretched hole, his dick spasms uncontrollably, spurting his hot cum deep inside of her awaiting tightness. The feeling of his hot cum inside of her proves to be too much for Alli deep inside of her sensitive hole coupled with the circular rubbing of his fingers against her clit and inside of her pussy. Crying out, she once again cums, coating his finger in her wetness as he fills her tight hole with his seed.

Moaning lustfully, Alli collapses deeper into the bed, breathing heavily from the pleasure lingering in her body. A soft smile comes across her face as Alexander slides out of her and lies beside her. Having thought she would never see him again, Alli is at a loss of words as he looks over at her with a soft grin.

"I don't want you to ever leave me." She says happily, scooting closer to her lover to rest against his glistening chest.

A soft, heavy sigh comes from his lips. "I wish I never had to."

"It could work." She said, moving her head to look up at him. "You could defect, or I could even. We could make it work, Alexander."

He let out a soft chuckle as he started to pet her head. "With what I know, and what you know, our countries would never let that happen. If you came back with me, your CIA would not let its former Moscow station chief go so easily, just like my KGB would have me assassinated for what I know if I defected."

Glimmers of tears formed in Alli's eyes. It's the sad truth she didn't want to hear, the sad truth she didn't want to face. Turning her head, she lays against his bare chest as the tears slowly ran down her face. "I thought I lost you once... Don't make me go through that again Alexander. I can't lose you again." Her soft voice said as she nuzzled against him.

Alexander shook his head. It broke his heart to hear her words and to feel her tears against his flesh. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you were hurt because of our relationship... We are, as they say, 'star crossed lovers', doomed from the start."

"Don't say that... It can work." Alli says, her voice softened with emotion.

His fingers tenderly ran through her hair. It was going to be harder than he thought it was going to be. "It can... We'll do it..." He lies, breaking his heart to do so.

Never has Alexander felt so close to someone like Alli. They were so alike, so connected in so many different ways. Both were willing to sacrifice so much for nothing, even if it meant their love for each other even if they didn't want to. He doesn't want to leave her, but he has to. There is no other way, they couldn't make it work. One of them could defect, but it would only buy them borrowed time until one of their governments came to end their happiness.

They lay in bed for hours in silence, their bodies heavy and exhausted with their passion. Alexander keeps himself awake, gently stroking Alli's head as she sleeps. Finally with care he moves out from under her. All while he moves, Alli doesn't wake up as she peacefully dreams of their love. As he dresses back into her clothing, Alexander longingly looks down at Alli. Carefully he walks close to the bed, planting a tender kiss on her forehead as he walks away.

A soft, lone tear streams down his face as he looks back in the doorway, leaving her for good. "Sleep well, my little one..." He says, painfully closing the bedroom door, and the door on their love.

12