Back In Time Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,751 Followers

"These are the biggest bosom's I've ever seen," breathed the smith, only half listening to what Anna was saying as he fondled the abundant mounds of flesh. He massaged and mauled Anna's large tits, his fingers finding her nipples and pulling roughly on them, lifting her whole breasts by the hardened tips before letting them drop and shake back into place.

"My companion will meet with you tomorrow at your workshop, and go through the specifics of what we require," continued Anna, the smiths hands busy groping her chest.

"Fine," said Dunnick, his stare not leaving the large globes of her bosom.

"Great, see you then," said Anna, prying his groping hands from her chest and then standing and rebuttoning up her shirt. The smith was left with a hardon and a slightly confusion expression as to what had just happened. He rubbed his crotch and looked around for the barmaid.

***

A few hours and a few ales later Gadget and Anna still sat at their table. They were pleased to have set up a meeting with the blacksmith for tomorrow but still weren't sure where they would be spending the night as they didn't have any local money.

As they were discussing this the barmaid suddenly came over, dodging the groping hand of the man in the next table to perch herself on Gadget's lap.

"I'm all yours now lover-boy!" she said to Gadget, grabbing his head and kissing him hungrily.

Anna watched on in surprise, "Well looks like you've got yourself a place to sleep," she said as the barmaid stood up and pulled the scientist after her.

Gadget grinned over his shoulder as the barmaid dragged him across the tavern room to the private rooms upstairs. Anna sighed and took another swallow of her ale. Looks like she might end up sleeping on the streets tonight.

Anna then drank down the rest of both hers and Gadgets ales, then staggered to her feet. At that moment all the alcohol she had drunk kicked in and she felt the world spin beneath her.

Anna held her throbbing skull and staggered across the tavern floor, ignoring a couple of pinches her ass received on the way. She was very drunk and needed to find a place to crash as soon as possible. She glanced towards the stairway and saw Gadget disappearing up them, his hand latched onto the posterior of the buxom barmaid and a silly grin on his face. He would be of no help to her.

She made her way outside and saw a likely looking place – the stables. Anna made her way into the stables and sat herself down on a hay bale near the back of the barn.

"Who are you?" said a voice suddenly.

Anna almost fell of the hay bale as she turned to see a young stable boy standing there staring wide eyed at the voluptuous secret agent.

"My name's Anna Nicole Smith," slurred the drunk secret agent, gesturing for the stable boy to sit down beside her on the hay bale. Anna noticed the boy was carrying an almost full bottle of wine and she eyed up the teenager through blurry eyes, "How old are you kid? And what's your name?"

"I'm eighteen, and my name is Mullen" he said proudly, sitting nervously beside the busty woman.

"Can I have a swig of that stuff Mullen?" Anna asked.

"Sure," said the boy, reaching over and passing the bottle to her, as he drew his hand back he accidentally brushed her tits with that back of his hand, but she didn't say anything or even react to his touch.

"I feel funny," said Anna, drinking from the wine bottle. She then starting laughing, "The whole stable is spinning!" she cried gleefully.

Mullen reached back across to take the wine bottle. As he did so he slid his palm across Anna's chest, rubbing her large breasts. Anna didn't even blink an eye in protest as the stable boy copped a cheap feel. He took the wine, drank some himself then handed it back to her. This time as he drew his hand back he cupped and squeezed one of Anna's big tits. The teenager moaned softly as Anna let him feel her up, squeezing her immense boob eagerly.

As Anna took yet another gulp of wine, Mullen slipped his groping hand inside the top of Anna's shirt and grabbed her other breast. He squeezed the bare mound roughly and pinched her hard nipple. His sudden hard pinch on her nipple startled Anna and the wine bottle slipped from her mouth, spilling wine all over her chest.

"I'm all wet!" complained Anna as Mullen's hand drew back out of her shirt.

"That's okay, I'll fix it!" said Mullen at once. He pulled off the wet shirt she was wearing and pushed her back so that she was lying on the hay bale. He then bent over and licked her right nipple which was wet with wine.

"That feels funny!" giggled Anna as the stable boy sucked her nipple into his mouth. Mullen mumbled a reply as he licked across the deep valley of her tits to her other nipple which he hungrily sucked on as he had with the other. His hands were all over her tits, squeezing and groping as he licked and sucked.

Suddenly he heard Anna coughing and choking. He looked up from her massive tits to see that she had tried to drink more wine while lying down. Mullen quickly pulled her upright, a little disappointed at having to stop suckling at her breasts. Anna coughed and regained her breath.

"Are you okay?" Mullen asked with concern.

"I'm happy!" she said and started giggling again.

Mullen smiled and took her hand in his, pressing it to the hard bulge at his crotch. He moan softly at the feel of her hand and grinded himself against her, his cock hard as a rock.

Then, suddenly, the topless babe keeled over and fell off the hay bale. Mullen frowned in concern and checked she was okay, only to find her sleeping contently, having passed out from all the wine and ale she had consumed.

"Damn!" he swore, he had gotten so close. Mullen eyed the sleeping beauty, her bare bosom rising and falling as she snored.

"I'm not gonna get this chance again," said Mullen suddenly. He yanked off Anna's pants and spread her thighs, fumbling with his own trousers to free his hard cock. Not mucking around the stable boy thrust deep into the sleeping woman's cunt, letting out a low groan of pleasure at finally burying his dick.

Mullen began to hump against her, his rock hard as a rock and he sawed it back and forth in her pussy, both his hands rising to molest her tits as he fucked her. Unexpectedly Anna's eyes suddenly popped open. Mullen froze and went white with shock, he was in real trouble now! But Anna didn't seem to mind awakening with his cock stuck in her. In fact she instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around him, drawing him in deeper and bucking back against his cock. It was all Mullen could stand, he buried his face in her bosom and exploded, his cock pumping cum into Anna's snatch as she hugged him tight.

"Oh that was fantastic!" breathed Mullen when he was finally spent and rolled off the buxom blonde.

The sound of Anna's snoring was the only reply.

To Be Continued...

The next part is on it's way very soon, I hope you like it so far. Send me your feedback.

I also want your help on the next story. I want you to email your ideas for scenes in the next one. Have you ever wanted to fuck Agent Hooters? Tit-fuck her? Have her suck you off? Whatever kinky desire you have for Anna Nicole Smith I want you to send it to me. Be sure to send as detailed a description as you want, perhaps even include the location (a hand job in the back seat of your mother's car perhaps?). Whatever it is let me know. Also include your name (or the name of your character) and a description of yourself and I'll put you in the next story! Remember it could be you screwing the busty secret agent in the opening scene of my next adventure!

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,751 Followers