Back of the Bus

Story Info
Jessica gets more than just your average bus ride.
976 words
3.58
89.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica kicked the autumn leaves away from her black Doc Martins and peered up the road. Still no sign of the bus. Pulling out her MP3, she nestled back against the bench and shrugged her jacket up to hide her rosy cheeks. Her favourite band blasted through her ear phones as she adjusted her silver lip ring.

A few moments later, just audible above the music, she heard the bus rumbling along the street.

She stepped up into the warm cabin and pushed some coins into the ticket machine. Glancing down the centre aisle, she noticed only three other occupants on the bus.

An elderly woman in the middle of rows, an acne scarred teen with his cap on backwards sitting in the front, and laying against the window on the backseat was something to wash away any hint of chill on her skin.

She took in a sharp breath as her eyes travelled down his sleek body, drinking in his jet black hair, endless green eyes and smooth pale skin.

He was toying with an illusive tongue bar, softly moving his head to what ever music was coming from his head phones.

The bus driver cleared his throat, none too subtly, and Jessica snapped back to reality, apologising quickly and hurrying to the back of the bus.

She slid into the seat in front of the gorgeous youth and settled against the back rest, blushing. His eyes wandered slowly away from the window and lingeringly slid down her body.

She blushed even deeper, right through to the tips of her auburn tinted hair and pretended to rummage in her bag for something.

She heard him shift in his seat and a warm breath caressed her cheek. She closed her eyes pleasurably as his voice slid around her, warming the pit of her stomach.

"Is it just me, or did you just suck the chill out of this bus? If sucking is what you're good at..." He whispered cheekily.

Her stomach twisted and a small whimper escaped her lips. He chuckled breathily against her neck and she turned slightly in her seat.

"I'm Christian." He leaned forward a little more, his mouth mere centimetres from hers.

She cleared her throat. "I'm Jessica."

Without warning, Christian closed the gap between them and his mouth met hers in a kiss that triggered sensations all through her body. She moaned softly into his mouth and he reacted by running the tip of his tongue down her neck and along the sweeping V-neck shape of her favourite black tee, which was as far as he could reach leaning over the seat.

Jessica arched her back, pressing her torso as close to him as she could get.

He slipped his hand into hers and pulled it back towards him in an obvious gesture to get her on the backseat.

She glanced towards the bus driver to see if he had noticed anything. But he was absently driving through the empty streets, a lazy expression plastered on his face.

She slipped onto the backseat unseen. Christian leaned her back against the window, out of sight of the other inhabitants. His eyes washed over her and her skin flushed in pure anticipation.

He bent forward, raining liquid fire kisses on her neck and what was exposed of her chest. One of his hands idly caressed its way up her creamy thigh, under her tiny black skirt and ran lightly across the outside of her lace panties.

She gasped and put her head back, closing her eyes, her lips lightly parted in a silent moan.

Using his teeth, he pulled her shirt up exposing her black Gothic corsette, her rose bud nipples straining visibly against the thin satin.

He pulled down the top of the corsette and took one of her nipples in his mouth, circling it with his tongue.

She let out an involuntary groan, causing the old lady to turn and frown at them from her seat.

Christian licked his way down her body and teasingly slid his tongue across her swollen clit, watching her body jerk and buck against his mouth. He drove his tongue into her wet hole, bringing his hand up to fondle her aching breasts, running his thumb over her deprived nipple.

Jessica felt an increasing build up of hot tension in the pit of her stomach and she bit down hard on her bottom lip to stifle a scream.

He felt her tighten around his tongue and waves of her bitter sweet girl cum washed down his throat.

He groaned deeply and kissed back up her body to her mouth. Jessica could taste her essence on his lips.

He slid his zipper down and she smiled as his cock sprang forward readily. He lowered his hips to hers and she thrust against him as he started to fuck her rhythmically.

Within moments, they were both panting hard, their eyes clouded over with pleasure. Christian felt Jessica tighten again and it almost pushed him over the edge.

She bit his shoulder in an attempt to muffle her moans as an orgasm rippled through her body, wracking every nerve as she quaked beneath him, gasping for air.

As the last of the tremors shivered through her body, she felt Christian pulsate inside her and jet streams of his hot cum shot into her, making her moan and yearn for more.

He groaned with each thrust as he continued to orgasm, her tight walls draining him of all his juices and they lay breathless for a moment before sitting up and straightening their clothes up.

As Jessica stepped off the bus, she could feel Christian's cum dripping down her legs and she looked up at him through the window. He waved, smiling, and Jess knew she would see the back of the bus and Christian again soon. She couldn't wait.