Back of Your Car

Story Info
Fan outliving her fantasies about Ryan Star.
2.6k words
4.67
15.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-"Thank you!" he shouted out to the audience and walked off stage. His assistant met him with a fresh towel and a mysterious smile on his lips.

-"Ryan, this was delivered to you just now." In his hand he hold a folded bit of paper and Ryan reached over and took it from him. The paper was of a heavy kind, cream colored and looked expensive. He started to walk towards his loge and when he entered he took off his T-shirt and started to rub the sweat from his torso with the towel. He loved giving his all on stage but afterward he found him self being fueled up and lonely.

He sat down on the couch and picked up the paper he gotten. As he opened it up he found a message in beautiful handwriting.

"I´ll wait for you at the back of your car to find out who you really are

You wont be sad and you will be satisfied

P.S. Don´t mind shower, you will need it afterwards......."

He had to read the note twice and when he was finished he had a smile on his lips and he felt himself being turned on. There was a knock on the door and his assistant came in but before he could state his message Ryan said: -"I'll take my car to the hotel right away, I'm totally beat."

-"Eh...okay...I thought you would like to meet some fans?"

-"Not tonight... I'm tired and I want to be alone, okay?"

-"Yeah, I'll explain to them..." the assistant said with a knowing smile.

-"Thanks..."

The assistant left the room and Ryan picked up a clean T-shirt and took a look at his reflection in the mirror and then he headed to the elevator. As he pushed the button for the garage he let his mind run free with the fantasies about what was about to happen.....

-----------------------------------------------

She had seen the first part of his show but was aware about the fact that if her plan should work out she had to leave an hour before he left the stage. Following his tour cross country had learned her exactly how much time she got. It had also led to her knowing what car he drove, where he usually parked it and that he always showered after a show.

When she reached the backstagedoor she knocked and it was opened by a securityguard. Instead of asking for Ryan she asked for his assistant which she thought might be easier and it was. Soon enough Ryan's assistant came to the door and she smiled her most inviting smile. Could he be so kind to give this to Ryan when he walked off stage?

-"For a beautiful girl like you I will be happy to give this to Mr. Star! Who can I say this is from?"

-"He'll know when he reads it, thank you!"

And off she was to the garage. This was the tricky part because she couldn't be sure that Ryan really would come and she certainly didn't want spend the night in prison for breaking into his car.

She easily found his big car in the garage and was happy to see it was parked quite privately and in the shadows. She decided to wait for Ryan in the shadows next to his car.

All she had to do now was to wait and what a bittersweet wait it was. Her clit was throbbing of expectation and she could hardly hold her hands from giving in to the want of release but she also feared he would not come.

She heard the show end and about fifteen minutes later she could hear the elevator moving down towards the garage. She could feel her body tense up and she held her breath....

When the elevator came to a stop at the garage Ryan already had a hardon and was really looking forward to what ever was going to happen. He reached for his keys in his frontpocket and clicked the button to unlock the doors. He had almost expected the doors to be unlocked but they were not. He could feel his breath shorten by the expectation and he opened the driver side door. As he climbed in he noticed there was no one in the back of the car and the disappointment made him lean back against his seat, let out a sigh and close his eyes.

Then he heard one of the backseat doors open, someone climbing in and the door closed. He kept his position and his eyes closed not to break the magic.

-"The note said you would be waiting in the back of my car, I thought you chickened out."

-"I didn't want to set the alarm off, it wouldn't set the mood. I'm here now, aren't I?" said a husky whispering voice from the backseat.

Ryan opened his eyes and looked in the rearviewmirror, and there she was, a woman in her late 20's with long dark hair, piercing brown eyes, dressed in a black tank top and black jeans. He slowly started to turn around and face her.....

She could hardly believe he had really come! When he climbed in to the car and she could see the disappointment in his eyes she wished she had the guts to break in to his car. But she wouldn't let him wait. She opened the door and climbed in, drew in some air and took in his scent. My god, this was really happening! She closed the door and then he spoke. It was as if his voice was hitting her right were she wanted him to touch her and she could feel herself getting even more wet. When he turned around to face her she could see the same desire in his eyes. She drowned in those sexy dark eyes and when he reached forward, took hold round her neck and drew her closer for a kiss she nearly came right there and then. He nibbled at her lower lip at first but soon she felt his tongue coming in to her mouth and hers met his and they were soon involved in the most intensive, mindblowing kiss of her life. When he finally withdrew she collapsed against the backseat, panting with her eyes closed. She wouldn't last long....


"My god, she's beautiful!" was the first thought that hit Ryan as he faced the woman. Looking into her eyes he could see just how much she wanted him and that in turn made him move his hand to her delicate neck and start kiss those plump lips of hers. She tasted so god and he could hear her pant for air which made him want to kiss her even deeper. Their kiss seemed to last forever till he at last backed off and she fell down to the seat. Seeing her lying there with her eyes closed, panting got him to step out from the driversseat and in to the backseat. He couldn't wait to touch her.

When the door opened she immediately sat up and looked around her. Had he gone away? Was he disappointed about the kiss? But as soon as she sat up he opened the door to the backseat and climbed in.

-"I thought you left." she said, staring into those cloudy eyes once again.

-"I could never leave such a beautiful woman lying in the back of my car!" he said and gave her that oh so sexy smile.

As he moved closer to her she asked:

-"Did you shower?"

-"I was instructed not to..."

-"Good, I want to feel your scent all over me....."

He could hardly believe how turned on he got by that remark. She was nothing like the women he met earlier. She surprised him by straddle him and take off her tank top and reveal a black lace pushup bra.

-"Your turn....." she said and gripped his T-shirt and pulled it over his head.

She continued by stroking his chest with featherlight touches and moved up to his shoulders. She had dreamt many times about touching, kissing and licking those wellbuilt shoulders and she was soon gonna make them true but first things first.

-"Got your CD in the car?"

-"Yeah, why?" he asked.

-"I want "Back of your car" on repeat, you will never play that song without thinking of me and what we did tonight."

She leaned in to the front of the car, found the CD, turned the stereo on and his voice filled the car. As she leaned over he got a good look at her ass, perfectly rounded and tight. He couldn't help himself, he had to caress those denimclad buttocks.

-"You wont think of nothing else either when you hear it."

-"It's all I ever think of when I hear it." she said, now facing him again.

His hands soon left her backside and found her aching breasts. He slowly massaged them and she sighed and leaned backwards.

-"I take that as you fantasized about this for a while."

-"Ahaa..."

-"Did you touch yourself during those fantasies?" His voice was husky with desire.

-"Ahaa..." She couldn't believe she confessed to this but his fingers had reached her nipples and it felt so good.

-"Want to show me?" He cupped her breasts and then he reached forward and took her right nipple in to his mouth.

-"Aaah...Yessss..." She was totally under his command and she liked it.

He helped her take off the bra and then he leaned back to watch her. She stroked her skin in tune to the music and looked him straight in the eye. Her fingers started to play with her fully erected nipples. She put her finger in her mouth and sucked it thoroughly till it was as wet as she wanted. He had a hard time not thinking about how good it would be if that was his cock in her mouth. Her finger slowly rotated around her nipple and she let out a sigh. Her other hand started to travel down, over her stomach and to the jeans.

-"Let me help you." he said and started to unbutton her jeans. The feeling of his fingers so close to her center almost set her off but she controlled herself and let him do his work. He soon realized she wasn't wearing any underwear and she could feel the effect it had on him through his jeans. When he was finished he let her have full access by putting his hands to his sides, leaving her feeling hungry for his fingers. But she continued her seduction by slowly sliding her hand down her jeans to her hot wet pussy. She moaned when she reached her clit and giving it at few rubs she started to moan and call his name.

-"I can't take this anymore!" he grunted, pulling her off his knee and laying her down on the seat. He started tugging at her jeans and she helped him by lifting her hips and soon the only thing hiding her from him was her hand. He took it in his hand, lifted it to his mouth and licked at her juices.

-"Mmmmm.....I got to feel it for myself." He said and found her pussy as wet as he wanted it to be. His finger slipped in to her and she rocked her hips to meet him.

-"Please! Fuck me..." she begged him and he unbuttoned his jeans.

-"Leave them on, I have to have you now!" she screamed and grabbed his rock hard cock. She spread her legs to make room for him and soon she felt that wonderful cock against her hungry opening. He slowly started to push his dick inside her.

-"You're so tight...." he moaned as he entered her fully.

-"You are soo big, I can feel you all the way...Ryan, fuck me, I'm coming soon."

He fucked her in the same rhythm as the music and she grabbed his ass and pushed him deeper and deeper inside her until she exploded, screaming his name. The world disappeared around her, all she could see was his beautiful eyes staring in to hers while her orgasm ripped through her body.

When she regained consciousness she realized he hadn't reached climax and his cock was still rock hard, buried in her wet pussy.

He looked down upon her with as much desire as before, he could still feel her tight little pussy squeezing around his cock and he wanted to feel it again. He slowly started to pull out of her but she made a face that said he shouldn't.

-"I want more..." she said and grabbed his ass to push him back in.

-"I don't know how long I can hold on, your pussy feels so damned good!"

-"Let me fuck you, you just relax." she said and he withdrew and sat up, taking in a deep breath.

Once more she straddled him, taking in his big cock and slowly riding it up and down.

-"I want to feel you come again..."

-"Sing to me" she said and leaned against his shoulder while fucking him.

He grabbed her ass and started to sing in to her ear along to the song playing on the stereo. His voice broke from now and then but to her it was like he had never sang as beautiful.

She could feel herself getting closer to another orgasm but not as close as he was so she leaned backwards and started rubbing her clit.

-"My god, that's sexy..." he whispered and he could no longer sing, just watch his cock getting fucked by this wonderful woman. He stroked her breasts and pinched her nipples.

-"Your cock feels so good...I want to feel you cum inside me..."

-"Soon....."

He didn't want this to end but he could feel his orgasm slowly building and the sight of her fucking him and rubbing her clit didn't make it easier.

-"I'm gonna cum soon!" he said and that was her signal to fuck him harder.

-"Fuck, you're good! I'm coming!"

-"Me too! Cum inside me, fill me Ryan!"

She throw herself on to him as she felt her pussy convulsing around his big cock and she bit down in to his shoulder as the orgasm hit her.

Her bite made him tense up and the feeling of her orgasm set his own off. He grabbed her ass and let his juices go as deep inside her he could while he moaned and grunted.

They stayed fully nestled like that for what felt like forever, trying to breath normally. When he finally opened his eyes he could see that the windows were all steamed up. He laughed softly and she joined in.

-"Damn, that was good. Just what I needed. Was it as good as your fantasies?"

-"Better! You surpassed my imagination."

She saw the mark she left after biting him and kissed it.

-"I'm sorry for biting you."

-"I'm not, now I have something to tell me this wasn't a dream."

-"I will always remember this." she said and leaned in for a kiss.

-"Me too..."

Finally she broke free and started to dress. He sighed and did the same.

-"You wanna come with me to the hotel?" he asked.

-"I better not, you have that gig on Letterman tomorrow, remember?"

-"Can I at least drive you home?"

-"No thanks, I have my car right here."

-"I don't even know your name..."

-"It's Sarah."

-"Well Sarah, can I call you sometime?"

-"Sure, here's my number."

She gave him her businesscard, gave him another thrilling kiss and was gone.

Sarah watched him on Letterman and almost giggled when the host announced that Ryan would play "Back of your car". He looked so amazing although a little bit tired. She could hear him sing in to her ear yesterday and the bulge in his jeans showed he was thinking the same thing.

Soon the phone rang.

-"Hello?"

-"Hello, Sarah?"

-"Yeah.."

-"It's Ryan......"