Back on the Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,835 Followers

A couple of nights later I woke in the middle of the night and Dana was giving me a blow job. I pulled away from her and went into another room. It didn't do me any good because she now had a key to every room.

"Look Dana," I said, "You can sleep in the same room I do, but you don't have the right to touch me,"

"So we can sleep together?" she asked brightly.

"Yes," I said, "As long as you don't touch me,"

The next night Dana came to bed in a head to toe flannel robe. I got into bed, and she got in next to me. She rolled over as close as she could to me without touching me. I could feel her warmth all night, and it drove me crazy. I woke up the next morning with a raging hard on, that was pressed between the cheeks of her ass. My hands were cupping her breasts and she was pushing her ass into me. I got up and went to take a cold shower. While she just laughed.

"I'm sorry, "I said, "I was asleep."

"I wasn't," she replied. "I know someone who could take care of that for you," she said pointing at my erection. I quickly showered, and left, but not before she gave me the speech.

That night it was the full court press. I was watching TV, when Dana came into the den. She had on only, a pair of those tiny thong panties that she wore to torment me.

"Do you mind if I watch with you?" she asked.

"Dana, there are at least 6 televisions in this house," I said.

"Jason, I won't touch you, and I'm not going anywhere, so we may as well try to get along," she said.

"Whatever," I replied. For the next 10 minutes Dana constantly got up and bent over, in front of me. She wiggled her ass, and did things that would make a stripper blush. I got up and left.

When I got into bed she was already there. She moved over to give me room and we settled in for the night. At around midnight I woke because I thought I'd heard my name. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dana. She had her legs spread and her eyes closed and she was furiously masturbating, as if I weren't even there.

"Oh, Jason," she said through clenched teeth."Stick it in me, oh, oh," she continued. "Ooh, just fuck me hard." She said this as she was lifting her hips off the bed and fingering her clit. Her face was flushed and pale and her eyes were barely slits. She was so into what she was doing that she either hadn't realized that I was awake, and watching her, or she was pretending not to notice so she could continue her performance.

"I want you so bad," she said.

"Don't you mean, Tim?" I asked breaking her spell. She slumped down in the bed, embarrassed and didn't say anything.

"Don't let me stop you," I said, as I got up and started for the door," I'll give you some privacy."

Dana jumped up and followed me."I'm sorry," she said. "You don't know how hard it is, lying here next to you. I haven't had sex since you...," she began.

"Well it's been even longer for me," I snapped. " I'm not the one who was fucking someone else while my spouse was gone." she frowned a little as I said that. "I wish that I had," I added, "Because maybe then, there'd be a reason for me to have to suffer through this. I just don't fucking understand this," I continued. "I've always treated you as well as I could." I looked into her eyes to gauge her reaction. Maybe by watching her I could get a clue to her motivation.

"I've never lied to you, or hit you, shit I don't even yell at you," I said, yelling at her. "I loved you so much, that I never even looked at another woman, and believe me there have been opportunities, but I was so fucking stupid," I continued. "Any time some woman, no matter how hot, even looked at me with anything other than a professional demeanor, I immediately had them assigned to someone else," I said. "And for what," I snapped. "So the woman I loved more than anything could stab me in the back, by fucking some worm, in my own fucking house."

"And you don't even have the decency to just let it go," I said in a quieter voice. "You make me stay here, trying to tempt me night after night. When all I want is to be free," I said. "I don't want to talk about it, I don't want revenge, I don't want to see you hurt, shit I don't even want to see Tim hurt. "I just want to move on with my life," I said.

"It'll be better for you too," I said as I noticed the tears forming in her eyes. "Really, it would be, you could fuck Tim, and anybody else you want, whenever you want" I said. "All day, all night, nothing to hide, nothing to explain."

"Please, just let me go, it's over," I said. "Dana, if you wanted for some reason to hurt me, you've already accomplished the mission. You did that already Dana, you hurt me bad. Walking into this house, that is way too big for the 2 of us, and seeing you bent over for Tim, tore my heart out. So you've already won, just let me go, before one of us does something awful," I said.

For a long time it was so quiet you could hear crickets chirping in the yard.

"Jason, I'm really sorry," she said, "You never did a thing wrong, this is all me. My therapist has made me see that for a long time there's been a hole in my life," she said. "I need to have a lot of attention," she continued. "When I was growing up, my parents doted on me. When I got to school, there were always boys who wanted me, and girls who wanted to be like me," she said.

"But now, everyone has a career, or a job, and I'm just the Princess sitting here in her tower alone," she said. "I have the sweetest, most noble Prince, in the world, and he loves me so much, that I live for him. And we have the most wonderful, intense, passionate sex, in the world," she continued. "But just like in all of those Fairy Princess stories, the Prince has to go, off to fight a fucking dragon or something, and he's gone, all of the fucking time," she said with her voice getting louder with each word.

"And the Princess just feels useless, like less of a person, after all what good is it to be a beautiful princess, if you're always "A – fucking- Lone," all of the time," she said. "And you know that I love you, that no one could ever take your place, so I didn't try and pick anyone, that there was even a chance of me falling in love with."

"Tim was just someone, to play with when I got bored. He was no better than a living vibrator," she said. "So if I got horny, and I couldn't have you, I'd just call Tim, instead of sticking some plastic or rubber thingy in my pussy," she said. "It was really funny too, he'd get out of bed with his little wife and rush over here, and most of the time, I wouldn't give him any," she laughed.

"He'd turn down definite sure pussy, from the wife, just to have me rev his motor up and send him home wet." she said. "But no matter what it takes, if I have to give the lawyers every fucking cent that you have, that my father has, that the company has," she continued.

"I won't ever let you go," she smiled. "And you might as well, stop beating yourself up, because you can't win. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you," she said. "If you don't like me walking around here naked, put a stop to it. You could ease both of our torment, just like that," she said snapping her fingers. "Just come on over here and do what you want to do the most," she smiled. Dana leaned back against the wall and spread her long legs and ran her fingers up from her knees to her upper thighs. Then as the fingers started to turn inwards towards her crotch, she looked up at me.

"Just come and get it, cowboy" she said. "There's no law against fucking your own wife," she slurred. Just take me, right now, hard and fast, work that anger out of your system," she said fingering her own vagina. "Teach this little slut, a lesson about giving your pussy, to someone else," she said, getting louder again. "You need to reclaim what's yours." she winked at me and I could see the horns or her head and the tail. "You should also, gain some new ground, "she said laughing, "Be like Star Trek."

"You should boldly go, where no one has gone before!" she said.

"Dana, what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked, "Are you still high?"

"No, but I think you should bend me over, and fuck my ass," she said. "After you do my pussy," she continued, "Come on Jason. Do me, now," she slurred. "Gimmie' my dick!"

I wish that Dana hadn't gotten to me, I really do, but at that moment I just couldn't take it anymore. Dana is a walking wet dream, she always had been. So I just did what any man would have done.

I dropped my boxers and without foreplay, or conscious just ran over to her and jammed her against the wall. Her thighs were already spread, but I forced them open wider and plunged my throbbing dick into her already soaking wet vagina. I just plunged straight in, to the bottom in one stroke.

It felt like sticking a nearly frozen finger into a warm glove. All of the nerve endings in my body came alive. It wasn't just our gonads; we were attached at every part of our bodies. Our mouths sought each other's lips and tongues. My arms pulled her further into me until we were almost occupying the same space. Her legs wrapped themselves around my waist, as she started to hump me, and I matched her stroke for stroke.

"Oh yeah, fuck it!" she screamed. "It took you long enough baby. This is your pussy," she said. "You need it every day! And It needs you," she started screaming, "Every God damned day!"

There was no thought to tenderness, or love or romance, just an animal coupling of 2 bodies that had been away from each other for too long. Our pelvises smacked together with a quick slapping sound, as we slid down the wall to the floor. The carpet burned the shit out of my knees and Dana had rug rash all over her back the next day, but neither of us had any intention of stopping or even slowing down.

Dana suddenly stiffened and screamed, clawing the hell out of my back, her legs that had splayed open now reclaimed their position around my waist so tightly that I could no longer move.

"Just hold it right there," she hissed continuing to hump me while her orgasm subsided.

Then she rolled over on her knees and scooped some of my sperm out of her pussy and rubbed it around her opening. She spread her ass cheeks apart and looked at me over her shoulder. I pushed my dick to the opening but there was no way it was going in. So I started by gently trying to push a finger in. I licked the finger and gently pushed it inside her tight anal ring.

"Oh shit," exclaimed Dana, "that feels weird"

"Please don't," I said.

"Don't what?" breathed Dana.

"Don't shit," I said.

After getting the finger inside, I began to stroke it in and out slowly and gently. At the same time I started fingering Dana's vagina again until she started whimpering and humping my fingers. Then I added another finger, and started the whole process again. This time instead of adding a finger, I pushed my dick slowly inside her. When the head cleared her anal sphincter, she was so tight I thought she would snap my dick off.

"Ohhh!" cried Dana, as I started pushing more into her tight hole.

I backed off a bit and then started to push forward again. I reached around and started to very gently finger her clit as I started stroking in and out of her ass. Dana just collapsed; her knees were no longer holding her up. She was lying flat on the floor with me on top of her stroking my dick in and out of her ass.

I wasn't sure if Dana, was enjoying the ass fucking or if she was just having another orgasm from my fingering her clit, which was more likely, but we both came nearly simultaneously and harder than I ever remember.

I lay there, bathed in sweat on top of her, with her whole body quivering, and tears running down her face. As I tried to pull very slowly out of her, the tightness of her ass re-stimulated my dick to the point where it was almost hard again. She reached back as I spooned her on the floor and wrapped her arms around me, pulling herself further into me. When she felt my dick bump her, she smiled.

"Something around here missed me," she said. She got up and knelt over me and licked the end of my dick. To tell the truth I was partially grossed out by it, but I hated the bitch so much, and it felt so good that I wasn't going to stop her.

The look on her face said it all; she knew what she was doing. It obviously didn't taste very good, the mixture of my sperm, her vaginal secretions, and particles of fecal matter from her ass, but she never said a word. Maybe she thought that doing it was a part of her penance for her actions. She took my dick in her mouth and started giving me a blow job.

On my part, it was probably just the pure filthiness of what she was doing, but I was so turned on that I came again, in a very short time. She literally started sucking the sperm out of my dick as it came out, and that sensation was too much for me. I pulled out of her mouth and hand, and the last few spurts, went on her face, and her breasts.

I got up into a sitting position, and hugged her to me. I'm sorry but there was no way I was going to kiss her until she had brushed her teeth a couple of hundred times. I wiped the tears from her face, and some of the sperm, and looked at her.

"Dana," I said, "I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I couldn't control myself."

"It didn't hurt much," she said, "You were very gentle."

"Then, why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Because I'm so happy," she said. "For weeks now, I didn't think, I even had a chance, at getting you back." She said. "I also didn't think you'd ever touch me again," she said. "But now, not only did I get to have you again, there's a good chance that, we'll stay together," she said.

"Dana, there was always a small chance that we'd stay together," I laughed. "I've always loved you, so much," I said.

"Yeah, but now you have no choice," she said. "And I swear to you, that I won't ever cheat on you again."

"Dana, all we did was have sex," I said. "I didn't rape you, you even begged for it. So just because we fucked, it doesn't mean that we're locked together," I said.

"Well it might not under normal circumstances," she said. "Of course, you didn't rape me, and I did beg you for it," she continued. "If you want it, we can even do it again, right now or whenever you want it," she said smiling. "Ooh I have a great idea, why don't we go over to my Dad's house, so you can fuck me on their dining room table" she said smiling. "Or better yet, bend me over the conference table and fuck my ass, during the next board meeting," she laughed. "We're yours again and that's all that matters," she said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked. I was beginning to have a bad feeling about this.

"Since I got back in the house, like you've noticed, I've been running around naked, and acting like I was in heat," she said. "I also went off birth control. And you know how money can buy you nearly anything?" She smiled at me again the way that every nefarious bad guy in the movies always does as they're telling the hero the details of their plot to take over the world.

"I got a doctor, to give me some of those fertility drugs, that they give women who can't get pregnant," she said. "So all three of us are yours again, me, my pussy, and your baby," she smirked. "And I know you're just not the kind of guy to run out on his own child," she added. "So you and I will be together for at least the next 20 years," she said with another blast of the bad guy smile.

"And I know that you love me, even though you're really angry at me, so in the end I'm expecting that love to win out, and we'll be happy again," she said her face changed even as the words came out of her mouth. "Really this was all I needed, I needed something else to fill my life, while you're at work," she said. "So there won't be any more affairs, because I'll have you, and when you're not around I'll have your baby." Dana looked up at me with a really smug look on her face. I didn't know what to say, or what to do. "I love you Jason, I'll never let you go," she said smiling, then she added, "Game over."

I jumped away from her as quickly as I could. She just sat there with that smug look on her face. "Don't take it so hard baby," she said, "I swear I'll never do anything to hurt you again. I've been in hell since we broke up, I never want to go through that again," she said.

I was really tempted to just smack the shit out of her, at that moment, but I didn't. I took a quick shower, and dressed. "See you when you get back, honey," she said smiling at me. She actually had the nerve to rub her vagina.

God Damn, I was pissed at myself. I needed to think, so I just got into my yellow Mustang and drove off. After driving around in the dark for a while, I realized that I was hungry so I ended up pulling into the parking lot behind a cheap greasy looking little Coney Island Hot Dog place.

As I walked in, the aroma of week old grease, and the sight of big fat flies reminded me of the places I used to eat and hang out in during my pre-Dana college years. I ordered a bowl of Chili, and a Coney dog, from the bored, and scruffy looking character behind the counter. I looked at the name tag on his once white apron that was decorated with grease spots. The name tag read "My name is Flo" and I almost laughed. This guy didn't look like a Florence.

The only other occupants of the place were two tired looking women, who were obviously working girls. They looked like they were at the end of their useful hooking lives, because they were both getting fat around the middle and using even more than the average amount of hooker make up. There's a point where make-up does more to make a woman look more like a fucking circus clown, than it does to enhance and beautify her features. And these two were beyond that. Still at that moment I'd have been way more likely to fuck one of them bareback, than to ever stick my peter in Dana again.

As they got up to leave they appraised me, and made eye contact. "Sorry ladies, my soon to be ex wife, took all of my money and my balls in the divorce settlement," I said.

"Well, I could do a freebie, so money's not a problem," said the taller uglier one.

"Yeah but she's still got my balls," I laughed.

As they shrugged their shoulders and walked off into the chill evening, I heard a familiar sound. A big throaty V8 funneled through a nearly illegal exhaust system. For a second, I thought some asshole was trying to steal my car and then I saw the headlights enter the parking lot and pull up right next to me. What are the chances of that? I wondered.

The guy came into the restaurant (if you could call it that) and his eyes scanned the place, as if he was looking for possible threats. There was no fear in his eyes; just that been there, and lived through it look, that cops and vets all have. He came in and sat down near me, though there was plenty of space in the nearly empty room. He caught Flo's eye, and yelled out his order. "2 Coneys, with everything and put pickles on them," He said, as he sat down near me, "to go."

"The pickles add to the flavor," he said in response to my curious look.

"What year?" I asked.

"08 charcoal gray GT," he said.

"06 "Screaming Yellow GT," I replied.

"I like your paint," he told me.

"Sometimes I wish I had yours," I said, "There are times when I'd really like to be un-noticed and a bright Yellow Mustang is pretty fucking hard to hide."

"Hiding sounds good about right now," he said.

"Can't run away from it though," I began, "It's just like our cars."

"How so?" he asked as the cook brought him a greasy bag.

"Well, right there on the front you see that horse, the Running Pony," I said. "That horse is purely an American symbol, it means freedom," I continued. "But if you look at the horse, it isn't running away from shit," I said looking at him."That fucking pony is running right into the thick of things, and that's the kind of guys we are," I said. "So whoever they are," and I hesitated here. "Be that Mustang, run straight at them and give em hell." I think his back was a little bit straighter than it had been when he came in, and he revved his engine a bit louder than necessary as he pulled out of the parking lot.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,835 Followers