Back on the Chain Gang

Story Info
Ever get a song in your head & you just can't get rid of it?
1.2k words
4.45
18.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you ever get hit in the middle of something important, or at least something very intense, and you just have to hum a song? I mean you get this melody from seemingly out of nowhere and it gets in your head so completely that you sway to the rhythm, you nod your head and finally you just begin humming out loud.

Sadly you can't choose the song that invades you, so you find yourself in line at the unemployment office surrounded by a bunch of biker types, you know, the tough guys with tattoos and you find yourself humming Barry Manilow. "Oh Mandy, you came and you gave without taking," or, "At the Copa... Copacabana." Or maybe at church and this time it's Nine Inch Nails, "...I want to fuck you like an animal."

Well, the last time it happened to me was worse than all that, much worse. I mean, here I was with an attractive woman whom I managed to get just drunk enough to come home with me, but not drunk enough that she couldn't walk, get undressed and climb into bed with me. Yes, it is a fine line there, but I somehow got the timing just right and I found myself comfortably situated between her legs.

Yes, we'd kissed some, her full red lips caught my eye earlier in the evening, that and her dark and very curly hair. Anyway, we kissed a bit and then I moved down to her breasts, which were small to begin with and with her on her back, they had flattened out to two thin pancakes, but each with a large and very firm blueberry on top.

Wanting something to knead, as I toyed with the nipples, my hands abandoned her breasts and slipped down to her ass, which gave me a soft handful to squeeze as I ran my lips, tongue and face over the firm, upright nipples.

Damn it! That's when it first started to happen. Just as I squeezed her firm ass tight with my hands and I let her left nipple tumble from my mouth and I moved to the other. Just as my lips grazed th slight mound of breast and opened to take the delicious nipple the song hit me: Pretenders, "Back on the Chain Gang."

It started slowly in my mind, the drum beat like the pick striking rock, again and again. Inappropriate? For sure, I mean a tribute song to a dead band member and here it's playing in my mind as I move down between a beautiful woman's legs. Beyond the deeper message in the lyrics, just the metaphor itself, a working chain gang, while I'm having sex with a beautiful woman, certain one that I am lucky even gave me a second glance.

Fighting to keep it out of my mind I concentrated on her body, letting my tongue leave a light trail of saliva down from her breasts, over her stomach, through the tight, kinky black pubic hair and down her fragrant slit. I gently pressed my tongue into her, delicately opening her lips and then working it into her opening. The wet tart taste jolted me a bit and I pushed my tongue deeper.

Perhaps it was the alcohol, or maybe she had sobered up a bit and she realized I wasn't the svelte, carved bit of manhood that her drunken haze made her think I was, but she had not been responding too much to my foreplay. She made the right moves and yes, her breathing heightened as I moved onto her nipples and then between her legs, but it seemed restrained. Hell, maybe she was shy, a bit embarrassed to cut loose in front of a man she just met.

Ignoring her reticence I continued, plunging my lips, tongue and face into her fragrant, tasty pussy. Working up and down her slit, I moved my tongue between her clit and cunt, moving at a slow, but deliberate pace, with a rhythm, a beat... a drum beat, like a pick hitting stone.

"Now were back in the fight
Were back on the train
Oh, back on the chain gang"

Oh hell, there it was again, Chrissy Hynde's voice and then the melody, rolling through my head and out to my tongue. Yes, I moved to the rhythm, my tongue penetrating her at each heavy drumbeat, and then I began humming.

Fuck, the woman seemed to go wild, almost immediately reaching down and clutching my head, pushing her hips up to me. She was grinding herself onto my face so hard that I was having trouble breathing and I had to fight to turn my head and take a deep breath before returning my mouth, lips, tongue, and nose between her pussy lips. She moaned loudly as I gasped, trying to control the situation enough so I could keep her going, yet not pass out from lack of oxygen.

And amid all that, the song, the fucking song kept rolling through me, and I hummed, my hands grabbed her ass, squeezing to beat of the music. She came, groaning loudly, lifting her hips high off the bed while pulling my face against her, covering me in her juices. Then she collapsed back onto the bed, pushing my shoulders from between her legs and clamping them together.

Curing up in a ball, she began to silently cry. I wouldn't have noticed she was crying, but the bed vibrated as she shuddered. Oh fuck, what now, I wondered as the damn song slowly faded from me.

I cuddled up to her asking, "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong, did I hurt you?"

"No... no, it's okay, it's nothing," she answered, trying to get the crying under control.

"But you're crying, was it me?"

"No... no, it's just that... just that..." She stopped mid sentence and glared at me, not an angry glare, something else.

Then she leapt, her hands hitting my chest and driving me onto my back. Before I realized what was happening, she had taken, my now soft cock into her mouth and was wildly sucking on it. It was incredible, my cock immediately hardened as her mouth moved over it, her hands savagely stroking my shaft, her lips and tongue mauling the head of my cock as the pleasure jolted through me. Fuck... fuck... yes, I felt it down into my balls and yes, I was coming...

"Lollipop, lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli
Lollipop, lollipop"

What the fucking hell, the Chordettes? Right in the fucking greatest orgasm I have ever experienced and I'm humming "Lollipop" by the Chordettes. I exploded, spurting my cum into her mouth, as she fought to swallow every drop. My body shook from the intensity and all I could think was:

"...Just like a lightning from the sky
She loves to kiss me till I can't see straight
GEE, MY LOLLIPOP IS GREAT"

"What's that, are you humming again?" she asked me. "Damn that was so good, I'm gonna tell all my girlfriends about you. Come on, do it again," she said excitedly, leaning back and spreading her legs.

I flexed my jaw, which was aching some, moved back between her legs and began:

"In the wretched life of a lonely heart
Now were back on the train
Oh, back on the chain gang."